Funko soda Disney parks exclusive?

Included with each SODA can is a 4.25” vinyl figure and a collectible disc both with a 1 in 6 chase variant!
Niteowl_1

Funko soda Disney parks exclusive?

Postby Niteowl_1 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:17 pm

What if Disney parks got an exclusive funko soda figure?
Iso: freddy funko as doc brown regular and glow, back to the future protos,mirio hero costume (lemillion)proto, killua proto, one piece and demon slayer protos
Image Image Image Image Image Image

Sarcasticguy
Hall of Fame Class of 2023
Hall of Fame Class of 2023

Re: Funko soda Disney parks exclusive?

Postby Sarcasticguy » Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:36 pm

Anything is possible, but the Pop sales are hit or miss sometimes. It would have to be a pretty special piece like Haunted Mansion ghosts.
Hi, I'm Scott.
Instagram: @Sarcasticguy89
ISO:
Any Fallout Protos
Aliens Ellen Ripley Rock Candy Proto
Furiosa and Normal Immortan Joe Protos
SDCC '13 Bloody Predator Pop!
Retro Freddy Thor | Retro Freddy Skeletor

Niteowl_1

Postby Niteowl_1 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:34 pm

Sarcasticguy wrote:Anything is possible, but the Pop sales are hit or miss sometimes. It would have to be a pretty special piece like Haunted Mansion ghosts.

I would definitely love a haunted mansion soda set or Walt Disney as well
Iso: freddy funko as doc brown regular and glow, back to the future protos,mirio hero costume (lemillion)proto, killua proto, one piece and demon slayer protos

mikechickenhead

Postby mikechickenhead » Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:47 pm

Haunted mansion soda would be epic
HEY HO! FUNKO!

ImageImage Image Image
Fundays. 3 FDO. 3

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:27 am

mikechickenhead wrote:Haunted mansion soda would be epic

I totally agree!! :eek: \:D/
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Facebook: Tate McCarty
Colorado Funatic

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:23 am

Aside from the Haunted Ghosts that Scott shared, top of mind idea would be Indy Jones :D
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

MissKitty

Postby MissKitty » Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:37 am

They could even do a soda per land! Main Street could be Walt, Tomorrowland could be Buzz, Fantasyland could be Aurora (chase could be pink dress), Toontown could be Minnie, Frontierland could be....oh man, the goat chewing on dynamite! Galaxy Edge could be the DJ, New Orleans could be Hat box Ghost, Critter Country could be Tiana, though honestly I miss Country Bear Jamboree, so maybe Henry.

sahens04

Postby sahens04 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:37 am

As much as that idea makes sense, for us folks who can't make it to the parks it really sucks. I love the HM funko pop pins but had to buy second hand and they were much more expensive than usual retail already bc they were park exclusives. I really would like to see the HM sodas made but for the sake of my wallet I hope they aren't park only. [-o< lol
Sabrina AKA sahens04/BrassOctopus04
Funklub #8049
Funatic of the Week: September 8, 2022
First Pop!: Dark World Loki 36
ISO: Loki button from blind bags, Sailor Saturn mini, Haunted Mansion mini protos, Vanellope Dorbz Ride Proto, other Wreck it Ralph themed protos
:freddy1:

thefunkohunko

Postby thefunkohunko » Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:24 am

I would love Disney Parks SODA's, but believe they could do equally as well as a Boxlunch or FS exclusive. Makes it easier for everyone to get vs being an eBay exclusive to those who aren't close to the parks!

Disney Parks is one of my favorite lines to collect, I would love to see the Hitchhiking & Hatbox Ghost, Orange Bird, Figment, and more!
Hey y’all, I'm Austin! I love putting smiles on people’s faces through my love for collecting and art!
Follow me on Instagram @thefunkohunko and check out my Funko art portfolio!
Aspring Funko artist!
In search of 2004 SDCC Funko-Mart items & old school Funko memorabilia!

thefunkohunko

Postby thefunkohunko » Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:25 am

MissKitty wrote:They could even do a soda per land! Main Street could be Walt, Tomorrowland could be Buzz, Fantasyland could be Aurora (chase could be pink dress), Toontown could be Minnie, Frontierland could be....oh man, the goat chewing on dynamite! Galaxy Edge could be the DJ, New Orleans could be Hat box Ghost, Critter Country could be Tiana, though honestly I miss Country Bear Jamboree, so maybe Henry.

Country Bear Jamboree SODAs... yes please.
Hey y’all, I'm Austin! I love putting smiles on people’s faces through my love for collecting and art!
Aspring Funko artist!

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:06 am

we've seen a few mickey variants which are great but i'd love a plain old simple original mickey lol and i'd love a donald soda (biased since he's my favorite)

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:19 am

A set (4 pack lo l) of the dapper dans would be so cool \:D/
- tauntaunking on instagram

sahens04

Postby sahens04 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:08 pm

opopssum wrote:A set (4 pack lo l) of the dapper dans would be so cool \:D/

Yas, they'd look great in soda form!
Sabrina AKA sahens04/BrassOctopus04
Funklub #8049
Funatic of the Week: September 8, 2022
First Pop!: Dark World Loki 36
ISO: Loki button from blind bags, Sailor Saturn mini, Haunted Mansion mini protos, Vanellope Dorbz Ride Proto, other Wreck it Ralph themed protos
:freddy1:

Niteowl_1

Postby Niteowl_1 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:27 pm

renardchua wrote:Aside from the Haunted Ghosts that Scott shared, top of mind idea would be Indy Jones :D

Yes would definitely love an indy soda for sure

Niteowl_1

Postby Niteowl_1 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 1:30 pm

thefunkohunko wrote:I would love Disney Parks SODA's, but believe they could do equally as well as a Boxlunch or FS exclusive. Makes it easier for everyone to get vs being an eBay exclusive to those who aren't close to the parks!

Disney Parks is one of my favorite lines to collect, I would love to see the Hitchhiking & Hatbox Ghost, Orange Bird, Figment, and more!

I see how that would be an issue for sure. I live close to the parks but with the reservation system I’m sure that’ll just make it harder on all us collectors

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:42 pm

opopssum wrote:A set (4 pack lo l) of the dapper dans would be so cool \:D/

if sold as a 4 pack with the plastic cap rings this would be so awesome. might be a reason to never open them lol

Freddy Funko

Postby Freddy Funko » Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:52 pm

If there were to be one, which one would you make that would be a Disney Parks exclusive? I would say Walt Disney and his chase would look similar to the Partners Walt and Mickey statue you see in front of the castle.

lunarembrace

Postby lunarembrace » Fri Oct 15, 2021 7:30 pm

Freddy Funko wrote:If there were to be one, which one would you make that would be a Disney Parks exclusive? I would say Walt Disney and his chase would look similar to the Partners Walt and Mickey statue you see in front of the castle.

Don't play with my emotions like that, because that sounds amazing.

Dapper Dans could be a good choice. Or just any of the cast members in their cute uniforms! Tower of Terror, Haunted Mansion, Jungle Cruise..
Melissa

lazcommalisa
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby lazcommalisa » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:42 pm

Freddy Funko wrote:If there were to be one, which one would you make that would be a Disney Parks exclusive? I would say Walt Disney and his chase would look similar to the Partners Walt and Mickey statue you see in front of the castle.

This would break the internet. Absolutely love this idea since Disney Parks is my favorite line and I've truly been bitten by the soda bug this year. As other people have mentioned, Haunted Mansion, Indy, Orange Bird, Abominable Snowman-all dream ideas. I personally would love to see a jolly roger and the chase be GITD (similar to the pops that we got in 2017).
:freddy2:
~Lisa

IG: itallstartedwitha_pop
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

RedRoo

Postby RedRoo » Sat Oct 16, 2021 1:59 am

Oh oh or a Statue Mickey Mouse with the chase being Oswald so its from disney and from DCA, But i do like the partner satue idea
~Guy
TEAM BACON!
"With blood and rage of crimson red,

Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead,

Together with our hellish hate,

We'll burn you all--that is your fate!"

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Nooklin

Postby Nooklin » Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:07 am

This one would be a must have. Also Orange Bird, or a Monorail that is packaged vertically, but sits horizontally.

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:49 am

That would be a great way to start some sodas.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:57 am

I think that’s a great call and it would be pretty awesome in Funko form. Maybe Mickey in his many forms that are similar to the popcorn holders? :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:20 am

Niteowl_1 wrote:
Sarcasticguy wrote:Anything is possible, but the Pop sales are hit or miss sometimes. It would have to be a pretty special piece like Haunted Mansion ghosts.

I would definitely love a haunted mansion soda set or Walt Disney as well

We definitely need haunted mansion funko soda pieces.
Collecting since 2014

thefunkohunko

Postby thefunkohunko » Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:39 pm

This would be amazing !!! Another I’d suggest is the Florida Orange Bird with a scented and flocked chase!
Aspring Funko artist!

digithor

Postby digithor » Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:47 am

thefunkohunko wrote:

This would be amazing !!! Another I’d suggest is the Florida Orange Bird with a scented and flocked chase!

I could see that happening, especially since they have the 3 versions of pops.
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

Niteowl_1

Postby Niteowl_1 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:51 am

Would definitely have to get a Walt Disney soda figure if it was made. I would be at Disney that day lol. I would definitely love to see Indiana Jones and the hitchhiking ghosts. Maybe even a Jolly Roger with the chase being a glow

thefunkohunko

Postby thefunkohunko » Tue Oct 19, 2021 10:26 am

Niteowl_1 wrote:

Would definitely have to get a Walt Disney soda figure if it was made. I would be at Disney that day lol. I would definitely love to see Indiana Jones and the hitchhiking ghosts. Maybe even a Jolly Roger with the chase being a glow

Jolly Roger SODA would be awesome!
Aspring Funko artist!

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 12:38 pm

any type of donald duck soda would be great - a black shirt donald would make a great chase or park exclusive.

mactds

Postby mactds » Wed Oct 20, 2021 5:08 pm

There are so many, but Walt would be at the top for sure. Just thinking of the Haunted Mansion ghosts with the glow chases. Same with Jolly Roger. The Matterhorn Abominable Snowman with flocked chase.

The main one though, and one of my favorite rides that hasn't gotten any Funko love yet though, would be Big Thunder Mountain and the goat in particular. Would love a pop of the goat with the dynamite, and the soda with a flocked chase.
Hi, I'm Trevor
Current Pop Count: 310
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mactds/

popfanboy
HOF 2022 & Spirit
HOF 2022 & Spirit

Postby popfanboy » Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:55 pm

If we could only pick one? Orange Bird for sure! I’d love to see an Orange Bird soda with a flocked chase.

Some others I’d love are Figment with his yellow shirt as the chase, the Hitchhiking Ghosts, and the Hatbox Ghost with the chase having his head be in the hat box.
Tanner
I'm an artist who dreams of working for Funko one day.
Check out some of my drawings!
Follow me on Instagram @popfanboy
ISO Any Bat Boy, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, or Rocketeer protos and the Slimer Soda proto!

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:32 am

We would need a walt for sure to go along with the Steamboat willie soda. Second option would be Minnie to go with steamboat mickey.
Collecting since 2014

AutumnsToyz

Postby AutumnsToyz » Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:03 pm

I maybe biased, but I hear Christmas Day is a great time to release Funko Disney Park Exlcusives at Disneyland

Hi, I'm Jimmy (Formerly CalPolyIdiot)

IG: AutumnsToyz
Twitter: AutumnsToyz
Twitch: twitch.tv/autumnstoyz
DP Wallet: AutumnToy.dp
Wax Wallet 5w3rg.wam

Total Pops: I lost count after 1000
ISO: Freddy Funko's and Disney
My collection: https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces/po ... diot?order

ImageImageImage

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:20 pm

AutumnsToyz wrote:I maybe biased, but I hear Christmas Day is a great time to release Funko Disney Park Exlcusives at Disneyland

Being a little selfish, I hope they wouldn't do it around christmas time.
Collecting since 2014

AutumnsToyz

Postby AutumnsToyz » Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:04 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
AutumnsToyz wrote:I maybe biased, but I hear Christmas Day is a great time to release Funko Disney Park Exlcusives at Disneyland

But if they did, I may know a guy who could help you procure an exclusive they release on Christmas ;-)

Hi, I'm Jimmy (Formerly CalPolyIdiot)

IG: AutumnsToyz
Twitter: AutumnsToyz
Twitch: twitch.tv/autumnstoyz
DP Wallet: AutumnToy.dp
Wax Wallet 5w3rg.wam

Total Pops: I lost count after 1000
ISO: Freddy Funko's and Disney
My collection: https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces/po ... diot?order

ImageImageImage

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Mon Nov 01, 2021 4:00 am

AutumnsToyz wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

But if they did, I may know a guy who could help you procure an exclusive they release on Christmas ;-)

I would love the help for sure. We usually go earlier in December, but this year with the new reservation system and our key pass, we can't just show up like we used to.
Collecting since 2014

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:55 am

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: DEFINITELY! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Hello! I'm Roger :freddy1:

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:25 am

We definitely need this. This would be so awesome. I can't imagine the rush for these.
Collecting since 2014

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Sun Jan 02, 2022 12:02 am

Omg yes maybe a regular Walt and a statue chase? Same with mickey. I also think Figment makes a lot of sense as a park exclusive, Country Bears, Orange Bird as well.
Image Image ImageImage

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun Jan 02, 2022 2:50 am

Hgmaddhatter wrote:Omg yes maybe a regular Walt and a statue chase? Same with mickey. I also think Figment makes a lot of sense as a park exclusive, Country Bears, Orange Bird as well.

I would at least like to see them be really limited so those of us that are no where near disney could still get them without too much of a cost. Cause I know that I would want most of them.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Soda”