Funko Games: Jurassic World: The Legacy of Isla Nublar

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
newhousebailey

Funko Games: Jurassic World: The Legacy of Isla Nublar

Postby newhousebailey » Tue Mar 22, 2022 4:04 pm

I am not sure if anyone else is backing this, but I am stoked for a Jurassic Park legacy game! It looks so freaking good and I am hopeful I will have a solid gaming group after my move.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pr ... sla-nublar
Hello. My name is Mike and I am currently most excited about the Gravity Falls line.

ImageImage

Hgmaddhatter

Re: Funko Games: Jurassic World: The Legacy of Isla Nublar

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Mon Mar 28, 2022 12:46 am

I've gone back and forth on backing it but I definitely want to play. Everything I've seen so far looks awesome!
Image Image ImageImage

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:49 pm

The game looks fun Mike and it has dinos so how can you go wrong! :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

Nerdfulthingz

Postby Nerdfulthingz » Thu Mar 31, 2022 4:04 pm

I cannot wait for the movie...I still remember the first time I saw the OG JP and the most amazing part is that the OG movie still looks so great and is just pure movie magic! Playing the game would be pretty great!
I just like smiling...smilings my favorite

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:38 pm

Nerdfulthingz wrote:I cannot wait for the movie...I still remember the first time I saw the OG JP and the most amazing part is that the OG movie still looks so great and is just pure movie magic! Playing the game would be pretty great!

The movie does hold up which is impressive after all these years. It's one of my all time favorites as well!
Image Image ImageImage

lunarembrace

Postby lunarembrace » Fri Apr 01, 2022 4:58 pm

I haven't backed it yet, but do plan on doing so before it's all over and done with. I have to somehow find a way to tell my husband I backed Casting Shadows at $250 (mainly for the vinyl figures, haha), and now Jurassic World is $120. I've never played a legacy game, but have always wanted to. I think my original gaming group isn't going to make it much longer, so I need to figure out how to make friends again.
Melissa

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:55 pm

lunarembrace wrote:I haven't backed it yet, but do plan on doing so before it's all over and done with. I have to somehow find a way to tell my husband I backed Casting Shadows at $250 (mainly for the vinyl figures, haha), and now Jurassic World is $120. I've never played a legacy game, but have always wanted to. I think my original gaming group isn't going to make it much longer, so I need to figure out how to make friends again.

I feel this! Its one of the reason I have hesitated on backing. Its been a while since Ive been able to get my friends together for a more instruction heavy game than Scrabble lol. Ive been trying to find a new group but the struggle is weird...
Image Image ImageImage

lunarembrace

Postby lunarembrace » Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:10 am

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
lunarembrace wrote:I haven't backed it yet, but do plan on doing so before it's all over and done with. I have to somehow find a way to tell my husband I backed Casting Shadows at $250 (mainly for the vinyl figures, haha), and now Jurassic World is $120. I've never played a legacy game, but have always wanted to. I think my original gaming group isn't going to make it much longer, so I need to figure out how to make friends again.

I feel this! Its one of the reason I have hesitated on backing. Its been a while since Ive been able to get my friends together for a more instruction heavy game than Scrabble lol. Ive been trying to find a new group but the struggle is weird...

It seems harder than it should be. I don't know if it's weird that I keep inviting people to my house to play games, but no one takes the bait. I probably come off too strong. I've even considered making a post on the forums if there were local Funko Funatics who would want to come over for a game night, but haven't done it yet. I make decent snacks, and a lot of them! Just saying. lol.
Melissa

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:38 pm

lunarembrace wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:

It seems harder than it should be. I don't know if it's weird that I keep inviting people to my house to play games, but no one takes the bait. I probably come off too strong. I've even considered making a post on the forums if there were local Funko Funatics who would want to come over for a game night, but haven't done it yet. I make decent snacks, and a lot of them! Just saying. lol.

Not a bad idea! I'd love to make more funatic friends who were local and would be down for games and such.
Image Image ImageImage

Nerdfulthingz

Postby Nerdfulthingz » Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:20 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Nerdfulthingz wrote:I cannot wait for the movie...I still remember the first time I saw the OG JP and the most amazing part is that the OG movie still looks so great and is just pure movie magic! Playing the game would be pretty great!

The movie does hold up which is impressive after all these years. It's one of my all time favorites as well!

My brother was able to see a sneak preview of the new one coming out and he had good things to say about it!! Sounds like this will for sure be it tho!! :( I'm gonna miss that TRex!!

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:24 pm

Nerdfulthingz wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:

My brother was able to see a sneak preview of the new one coming out and he had good things to say about it!! Sounds like this will for sure be it tho!! :( I'm gonna miss that TRex!!

Yeah I have to take my mom, we've seen all the new ones in theaters, can't beat a classic dino movie imo.
Image Image ImageImage

Nerdfulthingz

Postby Nerdfulthingz » Mon May 02, 2022 11:28 am

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Nerdfulthingz wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:The movie does hold up which is impressive after all these years. It's one of my all time favorites as well!

Yeah I have to take my mom, we've seen all the new ones in theaters, can't beat a classic dino movie imo.

Agreed! I was about 12 when the OG came out and my parents decided to let me and my brother watch it. I remember feeling a little scared after the first scene but just loved it by the end!! Certainly a movie that will always stay with me for all the right reasons!

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Mon May 02, 2022 3:21 pm

Nerdfulthingz wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Nerdfulthingz wrote:

Agreed! I was about 12 when the OG came out and my parents decided to let me and my brother watch it. I remember feeling a little scared after the first scene but just loved it by the end!! Certainly a movie that will always stay with me for all the right reasons!

I watched it a bit later, I think I really got into it when the 3rd movie came out. I rewatched that one too many times hahaha. Its long been one of my moms favortie franchises, she is an OG nerd, so thats where I get a lot of my love of pop culture from. If they would just make Tremors Pops!! :roflmao:
Image Image ImageImage

Nerdfulthingz

Postby Nerdfulthingz » Mon May 02, 2022 4:48 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Nerdfulthingz wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Yeah I have to take my mom, we've seen all the new ones in theaters, can't beat a classic dino movie imo.

I watched it a bit later, I think I really got into it when the 3rd movie came out. I rewatched that one too many times hahaha. Its long been one of my moms favortie franchises, she is an OG nerd, so thats where I get a lot of my love of pop culture from. If they would just make Tremors Pops!! :roflmao:

Oh my goodness, Tremor's Pop's would be so great!! I GOT MYSELF A PLAAAAAAN!!!!

Return to “Other Funko Products”