Star Wars Rivals - Funko Card Game

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
Dsho333

Star Wars Rivals - Funko Card Game

Postby Dsho333 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:59 pm

The new Rivals game looks interesting, although I'm not sure on the collectability of it as it seems the only way to get certain characters is by blind boxes which can get very expensive. I wonder if this will be a crossover game like Funkoverse is.

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Re: Star Wars Rivals - Funko Card Game

Postby lavery01 » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:26 pm

If I still collected the SW line it’ll be a pass for me. I don’t really like collecting blindly. lol like to know what I’m buying nowadays. Hopefully they’ll be spoilers for the fans to offset that possible overspending mentioned.
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Joker3346

Postby Joker3346 » Thu Apr 06, 2023 6:56 pm

I actually am very interested. Remind me of other table games I've played.

Bam808

Postby Bam808 » Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:53 pm

Im curious to see how the rivals games play, and i will definetely look at purchasing a box or two.

Chingy

Postby Chingy » Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:12 pm

Dsho333 wrote:The new Rivals game looks interesting, although I'm not sure on the collectability of it as it seems the only way to get certain characters is by blind boxes which can get very expensive. I wonder if this will be a crossover game like Funkoverse is.

I’ve been looking for a new game to get into. I’m really liking the look of this. I brain says that I want to go with a dark side squad, but I know I’ll end up with a light side squad

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Thu Apr 06, 2023 8:49 pm

Chingy wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:The new Rivals game looks interesting, although I'm not sure on the collectability of it as it seems the only way to get certain characters is by blind boxes which can get very expensive. I wonder if this will be a crossover game like Funkoverse is.

I’ve been looking for a new game to get into. I’m really liking the look of this. I brain says that I want to go with a dark side squad, but I know I’ll end up with a light side squad

Yeah, I might collect a few figures but seems expensive to collect the ones I'd want to play with.

Aussie Popin Paul

Postby Aussie Popin Paul » Fri Apr 07, 2023 5:32 pm

Defiantly looking to get a few of these, looks fun. Hopefully our local toy shop can hold a few tournaments as that could be a lot of fun. the design of the figures looks amazing, will be interesting to see how these go as unfortunately we live in a digital world now and kids just dont seem to be into board games
:freddy3: G'day all, I am a collector from Australia and my main thing to collect is Freddy Funko, also sodas and we have a little YouTube channel.

Return to “Other Funko Products”