Funko Shoes?

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
Ryko87

Re: Funko Shoes?

Postby Ryko87 » Fri May 05, 2023 10:15 pm

The shoe company I can see funko doing a collaboration with first would be vans. Freddy funko slip on’s would look cool like they did the Nintendo ones. After that I can see hot topic, since they also work with and have their own shoes sometimes, then addias and finally Nike, just think Nike would be harder to get them the rest.

funko_gtx91

Postby funko_gtx91 » Sun May 07, 2023 2:42 am

bluesnote wrote:
funko_gtx91 wrote:
bluesnote wrote:
Heck yea!

Imagine the different variations that would be sick

Just no chase variants where one is GITD and one is diamond lol.

Yeah definitely not lol

fieldsy32

Postby fieldsy32 » Sun May 07, 2023 9:37 am

These would be sweet but betting they wouldn’t come in my size.
Eric, decently tall guy.

2017, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023 Fundays
Funko HQ Grand Opening
2015, 2017, 2018, 2023 FDO
2022 Fright Night

mattytreks

Postby mattytreks » Sun May 07, 2023 5:34 pm

Ryko87 wrote:The shoe company I can see funko doing a collaboration with first would be vans. Freddy funko slip on’s would look cool like they did the Nintendo ones. After that I can see hot topic, since they also work with and have their own shoes sometimes, then addias and finally Nike, just think Nike would be harder to get them the rest.

Vans is actually a much safer choice to bet on than Nikes. I can definitely get behind this idea!

Calico88

Postby Calico88 » Sun May 07, 2023 11:09 pm

:freddy2: :freddy2: im a big sneaker head and would love a pair i heard funko made a few pairs in collaboration with pro keds!!! id love to see funko adidas nmd's or funko nike airmax's or even funko jordan 1's :freddy2: :freddy2:

jcrook

Postby jcrook » Mon May 08, 2023 12:37 am

I don't see why Funko can't get into the sneaker market, it has a lot of potential.
Funko Fundays 2017
FunKon 2021
SDCC 2017, 2018, 2022

I go by Crook

Lexi

Postby Lexi » Mon May 08, 2023 12:56 am

jcrook wrote:I don't see why Funko can't get into the sneaker market, it has a lot of potential.

So true, wonder if there might be a licensing conflict. I know a lot of companies already produce Disney shoes and I think Pokemon too. But they can always do Freddy, no conflict there.
FUNKO FUNDAYS 2015, 2016, 2022
FDO LA 6
World Premiere Making Fun

Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
FUNKON 2021

jcrook

Postby jcrook » Tue May 09, 2023 1:16 am

Lexi wrote:
jcrook wrote:I don't see why Funko can't get into the sneaker market, it has a lot of potential.

So true, wonder if there might be a licensing conflict. I know a lot of companies already produce Disney shoes and I think Pokemon too. But they can always do Freddy, no conflict there.

I can see a pair of Vans with the Funko crown all over them.
Funko Fundays 2017
FunKon 2021
SDCC 2017, 2018, 2022

I go by Crook

Lexi

Postby Lexi » Tue May 09, 2023 9:17 am

jcrook wrote:
Lexi wrote:

I can see a pair of Vans with the Funko crown all over them.

That would be pretty easy to do, I might have to make myself a custom pair.
FDO LA 6

FUNKON 2021

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Tue May 09, 2023 9:19 am

I hope these come back. Bring back the Freddy Flyers
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

mattytreks

Postby mattytreks » Tue May 09, 2023 1:07 pm

willy wonka wrote:I hope these come back. Bring back the Freddy Flyers

OMG Freddy Flyers...you turned back the clock on that one!

Sthesuperstar

Postby Sthesuperstar » Tue May 09, 2023 1:50 pm

I would love to see funko collab with vans or nike
Follow Me On Instagram @sthesuperstar
ISO SIMPSONS POPS & PROTOS
Member Of Funko Fiends Midwest as of November 2019 :freddy1:

jcrook

Postby jcrook » Tue May 09, 2023 6:01 pm

Sthesuperstar wrote:I would love to see funko collab with vans or nike

I don't know why it couldn't happen.
Funko Fundays 2017
FunKon 2021
SDCC 2017, 2018, 2022

I go by Crook

Ryko87

Postby Ryko87 » Wed May 10, 2023 3:12 pm

mattytreks wrote:
Ryko87 wrote:The shoe company I can see funko doing a collaboration with first would be vans. Freddy funko slip on’s would look cool like they did the Nintendo ones. After that I can see hot topic, since they also work with and have their own shoes sometimes, then addias and finally Nike, just think Nike would be harder to get them the rest.

Vans is actually a much safer choice to bet on than Nikes. I can definitely get behind this idea!

Very true, safe choice and affordable shoe also lol. Freddy skate shoes lol

mattytreks

Postby mattytreks » Wed May 10, 2023 3:25 pm

Ryko87 wrote:
mattytreks wrote:

Absolutely -- great pricepoint for the masses!

Ryko87

Postby Ryko87 » Wed May 10, 2023 4:02 pm

mattytreks wrote:
Ryko87 wrote:
mattytreks wrote:Vans is actually a much safer choice to bet on than Nikes. I can definitely get behind this idea!

Absolutely -- great pricepoint for the masses!

Got to love van’s buy one get one half off deals at the mall lol

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Wed May 10, 2023 4:04 pm

Imagery wrote:Funko has stuck to some pretty standard apparel pieces. But shoes would be great. Maybe a partnership with Vans again

This is what I would like to see. I am still wearing my Vader slip-ons. I could use an updated pair.

I love the idea of a Funko item that matches the shoe you get.
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

Imagery
Hall of Fame Class of 2022

Postby Imagery » Thu May 11, 2023 2:40 pm

NCDS wrote:
Imagery wrote:Funko has stuck to some pretty standard apparel pieces. But shoes would be great. Maybe a partnership with Vans again

This is what I would like to see. I am still wearing my Vader slip-ons. I could use an updated pair.

That would be a great tie-in! And they could be wearing the same shoes!
Funklub member 2016000004714 a.k.a. Sarah
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Thu May 11, 2023 6:22 pm

Imagery wrote:
NCDS wrote:

Now I am already in love with these shoes. They should start with Scott Pilgrim.
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Fri May 12, 2023 11:47 am

NCDS wrote:
Imagery wrote:
NCDS wrote:This is what I would like to see. I am still wearing my Vader slip-ons. I could use an updated pair.

Now I am already in love with these shoes. They should start with Scott Pilgrim.

Those would be very popular and would definitely fit the fandom. I'd get them to represent since it's set in Toronto
Funklub member 2016000004714 a.k.a. Sarah
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

mattytreks

Postby mattytreks » Fri May 12, 2023 6:07 pm

NCDS wrote:
Imagery wrote:
NCDS wrote:This is what I would like to see. I am still wearing my Vader slip-ons. I could use an updated pair.

This is a very solid first option!

baghramdunks

Postby baghramdunks » Wed May 17, 2023 2:27 am

Vans would be the company that comes to mind for me if they decide to collab with a shoe company. Who doesn’t love a good pair of Vans?

CaliCollectibles
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Postby CaliCollectibles » Wed May 17, 2023 3:51 am

baghramdunks wrote:Vans would be the company that comes to mind for me if they decide to collab with a shoe company. Who doesn’t love a good pair of Vans?

I was thinking this exact thing. Even if they went generic and had the vans silhouette and slapped on some Funko logos, I'd be happy with that as long as the fit was right. Black top and white bottoms, simple and clean.
Hi, I'm L.J. :spiderman: US Navy Veteran

Proto ISO: US Navy Sailor (Dress Whites), Inspector Gadget, Romeo (Romeo & Juliet).

Instagram/Twitter/YouTube: CaliCollectibles
https://www.instagram.com/calicollectibles

baghramdunks

Postby baghramdunks » Wed May 17, 2023 3:32 pm

CaliCollectibles wrote:
baghramdunks wrote:Vans would be the company that comes to mind for me if they decide to collab with a shoe company. Who doesn’t love a good pair of Vans?

I was thinking this exact thing. Even if they went generic and had the vans silhouette and slapped on some Funko logos, I'd be happy with that as long as the fit was right. Black top and white bottoms, simple and clean.

Exactly a clean pair of slip-ons or His with some sort of lowkey Funko branding would be dope to test out the waters. They can go crazy as they usually do once they understand their market for these.

Lexi

Postby Lexi » Wed May 17, 2023 3:37 pm

Vans was my go to brand in high school, now I like my Skechers.
FDO LA 6

FUNKON 2021

Lexi

Postby Lexi » Wed May 17, 2023 3:38 pm

baghramdunks wrote:
CaliCollectibles wrote:

Exactly a clean pair of slip-ons or His with some sort of lowkey Funko branding would be dope to test out the waters. They can go crazy as they usually do once they understand their market for these.

Very good marketing strategy and they could go to designer con to debut them.
FDO LA 6

FUNKON 2021

CaliCollectibles
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Postby CaliCollectibles » Fri May 19, 2023 4:20 am

Lexi wrote:
baghramdunks wrote:
CaliCollectibles wrote:

Perfect place to debut them. I understand the shoe market is highly competitive and takes alot to even be relative in that space, but if I buy Funko hats, shirts, socks, jackets/hoodies.. all I need now are some shoes. $30-50 a pair, I'd buy em. ;-)

Proto ISO: US Navy Sailor (Dress Whites), Inspector Gadget, Romeo (Romeo & Juliet).

Lexi

Postby Lexi » Fri May 19, 2023 1:13 pm

CaliCollectibles wrote:
Lexi wrote:
baghramdunks wrote:

Perfect place to debut them. I understand the shoe market is highly competitive and takes alot to even be relative in that space, but if I buy Funko hats, shirts, socks, jackets/hoodies.. all I need now are some shoes. $30-50 a pair, I'd buy em. ;-)

Think you will need to up your price range. I may be female but even just a pair of basic black Skechers were $64.95 lol
FDO LA 6

FUNKON 2021

CaliCollectibles
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Postby CaliCollectibles » Sat May 20, 2023 1:11 am

Lexi wrote:
CaliCollectibles wrote:
Lexi wrote:

Think you will need to up your price range. I may be female but even just a pair of basic black Skechers were $64.95 lol

Haha, $65 will be a tough buy for non-name brand shoes. Skechers are expensive! I bought my mom a pair for her bday and I couldn't believe the prices, especially for the nicer looking ones. They look comfy though!

Lexi

Postby Lexi » Sat May 20, 2023 2:41 pm

CaliCollectibles wrote:
Lexi wrote:
CaliCollectibles wrote:

Haha, $65 will be a tough buy for non-name brand shoes. Skechers are expensive! I bought my mom a pair for her bday and I couldn't believe the prices, especially for the nicer looking ones. They look comfy though!

They are comfy, I have to be on my feet for my job, so comfortable shoes are a must. But I think for what prices I can see Funko selling their shoes they should go with a brand company.
FDO LA 6

FUNKON 2021

mattytreks

Postby mattytreks » Mon May 22, 2023 3:34 pm

Vans, Converse, or Nike -- that's the list in order of who I think they'll do a collaboration with :)

RikyRiky

Postby RikyRiky » Mon Jun 19, 2023 12:31 am

I completely agree vans will be the best option, if they donit I will definitely consider buying them

NWpophuntress

Postby NWpophuntress » Wed Jul 19, 2023 11:34 pm

Did you guys see the Funko shoes that came out recently??
:freddy1: IG: @NWpopHuntress
Funko collector EST.2014

Image Image

Funkognome

Postby Funkognome » Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:52 am

Another idea for them to overproduce lol
Jokes aside, could definitely see a vans x funko collab

ldela001

Postby ldela001 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 1:10 pm

For online exclusives, they should offer a chase variant! It’d be fun to order shoes and open the box to find out you got a chase. For example, the paper wrap inside could be the chase indicator.
Funko Goals:
-Attend Fundays
-Win a prototype
-Collect all Ewok-related Pops!

:wwe7:

FunkoMatt857697

Postby FunkoMatt857697 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:24 am

ldela001 wrote:For online exclusives, they should offer a chase variant! It’d be fun to order shoes and open the box to find out you got a chase. For example, the paper wrap inside could be the chase indicator.

Any funko shoes would be great, but adding chase pairs would make it 1000 times better!

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:11 pm

FunkoMatt857697 wrote:
ldela001 wrote:For online exclusives, they should offer a chase variant! It’d be fun to order shoes and open the box to find out you got a chase. For example, the paper wrap inside could be the chase indicator.

Any funko shoes would be great, but adding chase pairs would make it 1000 times better!

Now that is a great idea!! :cheers:
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Facebook: Tate McCarty
Colorado Funatic

grumpysf23

Postby grumpysf23 » Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:12 pm

I'll take GITD and Chrome Funko Jordans!

TepPope

Postby TepPope » Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:42 am

grumpysf23 wrote:I'll take GITD and Chrome Funko Jordans!

Funko Jordans. Now that's wild! I'd want to see how those came out. I follow some guy on Instagram that has these cool sneakers, but I found out they are not real. Really disappointing cause he had such good looking variants of so many different ones I wanted. I know he would do a great Freddy sneaker

Return to “Other Funko Products”