Funko Fusion

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
Dsho333

Funko Fusion

Postby Dsho333 » Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:29 am

The teaser trailer for Funko Fusion dropped!

https://youtu.be/0Eq52cnf_Os

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Re: Funko Fusion

Postby renardchua » Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:47 am

Looks great!

Here are some added reading to it:
https://www.1010games.com/news/funko-fu ... se-to-life

Funko Fusion Teaser Trailer Brings a New Pop! Culture Universe to Life With Beloved Characters from Jurassic World, Back to the Future, The Umbrella Academy, Child’s Play 2, and More

In collaboration with Funko and Universal Games and Digital Platforms, Funko Fusion is the first game from 10:10 Games, a studio founded by former members of TT Games

WARRINGTON, ENGLAND – April 25, 2023 – Get ready, pop culture fans! 10:10 Games, in collaboration with Funko, LLC and Universal Games and Digital Platforms, is sharing the first teaser trailer for its upcoming multiplayer mashup Funko Fusion. Iconic characters from Jurassic World, Back to the Future, The Umbrella Academy, The Thing, Child’s Play 2, Masters of the Universe, and other blockbusters come to life in Funko Pop! form in this wild new take on action-adventure game.

Teaser Trailer: https://youtu.be/0Eq52cnf_Os

“It’s incredibly exciting to be able to show everyone what the team here at 10:10 Games has been up to," says Arthur Parsons, 10:10 Games' Design Director and Co-founder. "Harnessing the incredible properties we've been entrusted with by our partners at Universal Games and Digital Platforms, bringing them together into a gaming experience that is incredibly fun, surprising, authentic, and celebrates fandom like never before, all experienced through a Funko lens."

“Funko is a leader in bringing characters to life through POP! and other unique product types, but Funko Fusion takes things to a whole new level and gives our fans the ability to interact with their favorite characters like never before,” says Dolly Ahluwalia, Funko's SVP of Licensing and Emerging Brands. “Working with Universal Games and Digital Platforms on this project was a dream of ours, as their IP is like none other, with characters that appeal to all ages. This trailer is a taste of what folks can expect, and we couldn’t be more excited to work with our partner 10:10 Games toward an expected initial release in early 2024.”

“Funko Fusion offers a diverse collection of NBCUniversal characters that will immerse players in an experience that stays true to Funko’s DNA,” said Jim Molinets, SVP of Production, Universal Games and Digital Platforms. “Featuring a fresh take on the mash-up genre, the game will connect fans with some of their favorite brands and key story moments in remarkable ways.”

Funko Fusion features dozens of playable characters in Funko Pop! form from popular NBCUniversal stories, in addition to other properties, each with their own unique personalities and abilities. Online multiplayer adds even more chaos to the mix, allowing up to four players to team up and battle enemies, explore vast environments, and solve intriguing puzzles.

Funko Fusion is the debut title from 10:10 Games, a studio co-founded by five-time BAFTA award winner and TT Games founder Jon Burton and a team of experienced developers known for their work on brick-based games. Funko Fusion is currently expected to be released in 2024 on PC and console.
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

Fugly16

Postby Fugly16 » Tue Apr 25, 2023 11:23 am

Need that actual gameplay before I can get hyped.

Fugly16

Postby Fugly16 » Tue Apr 25, 2023 11:26 am

If they can make an awesome BR game somehow tho, that'd make a killing

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Tue Apr 25, 2023 11:44 am

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I see MacReady from The Thing 1982 :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
GIVE MEEEE THING POPS PLZ
Image R.I.P. Buddy, my bestest friend

Mawhonic7

Postby Mawhonic7 » Tue Apr 25, 2023 11:49 am

That looks really fun and interesting!
Hi! I’m Eric

DougieFresh_83

Postby DougieFresh_83 » Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:17 pm

Fugly16 wrote:Need that actual gameplay before I can get hyped.

We do see a *little* bit of gameplay at the 1:15 mark in the trailer, but I agree 100%. I'm sure we'll get some more in-depth gameplay closer to release day.

DougieFresh_83

Postby DougieFresh_83 » Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:19 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I see MacReady from The Thing 1982 :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

"The Thing" characters was a nice surprise to see! We could get soooo many gross-looking POPs from that line lol

dork_knight
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby dork_knight » Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:19 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote::eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I see MacReady from The Thing 1982 :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

That was the first thing I noticed too!!! I need me some The Thing POP! too plz lol
Bah Weep Gragnah Weep Nini Bong!
FunKlub Member:2016000002828
Funko Collectibles Count:4000+
Pokémon GO! Pokédex: 794 | Trainer Name: DorkKn1ght

A few fellow Funko Funatics and I started a podcast: http://www.buzzsprout.com/1015576
FB: Dave Metran | IG: @dork_knight46 | TW: @davemetran

DougieFresh_83

Postby DougieFresh_83 » Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:22 pm

renardchua wrote: Funko Fusion is currently expected to be released in 2024 on PC and console.

Dang, 2024.
Hopefully that gives the developers enough time to perfect and polish the game. I'm very curious to see how the game plays.

lazcommalisa
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby lazcommalisa » Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:22 pm

I watched the trailer and it looked awesome from that what shown. Loved see Klaus running in the Jurassic World setting and getting his head stuck lol
:freddy2:
~Lisa

IG: itallstartedwitha_pop
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

mikechickenhead

Postby mikechickenhead » Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:26 pm

Ugghhhh now I need a console.. ps5 here I come
HEY HO! FUNKO!

ImageImage Image Image
Fundays. 3 FDO. 3

Fredo66

Postby Fredo66 » Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:40 pm

Hopefully it's as cool as it looks!
ImageImageImage Image
Fredo IG: @the4thcurator

Chingy

Postby Chingy » Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:47 pm

Look like a lot of fun actually! Wish there was more gameplay footage but I'm sure that will be revealed soon. That song kind of took me out of it though.

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Tue Apr 25, 2023 2:00 pm

Taking applications for members who want to be on my squad assuming there is online co-op play :D
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

Shadowfyre

Postby Shadowfyre » Tue Apr 25, 2023 2:05 pm

Ohhh this looks interesting! Looked like there was a little FPS action in there - I typically don't play those, but this might be worth trying! Interested in seeing the game play as the time gets closer!
Hi, my name is Shady or as some would say Randi with an i

World of Warcraft Veteran & Feral Druid main

I have been collecting for about 8 years now - I attended my first Fundays in 2017!

Very first pop - Godzilla (Burning)

I currently collect:
*Anything that looks interesting!
*Maleficent* - would someday LOVE to own a Maleficent dragon proto!
Some Disney, Sonic, Godzilla & Freddys!

My personality matches my avatar :mal:

Oatmealman

Postby Oatmealman » Tue Apr 25, 2023 2:09 pm

Where we droppin? If they had a way to scan in your already-owned pops that would be excellent
Matt
IG Oatmealman2287

Serch_na

Postby Serch_na » Tue Apr 25, 2023 2:13 pm

Looks so cool, everyone dying from headshots lol
NYCC 2022
Deadpool - Photography - Mexican

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Tue Apr 25, 2023 2:21 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:Taking applications for members who want to be on my squad assuming there is online co-op play :D

Definitely down to play, looks like a team oriented game based on the very small amount of gameplay

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Tue Apr 25, 2023 2:23 pm

Dsho333 wrote:
CaseyJones14 wrote:Taking applications for members who want to be on my squad assuming there is online co-op play :D

Definitely down to play, looks like a team oriented game based on the very small amount of gameplay

Yeah I'm excited and it seems like a game my wife may play too. It definitely reminds me of the LEGO games.
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Tue Apr 25, 2023 2:24 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:

Yeah I'm excited and it seems like a game my wife may play too. It definitely reminds me of the LEGO games.

Yeah I believe they kinda hinted that was their inspiration. My kids would probably love to play too

Fugly16

Postby Fugly16 » Tue Apr 25, 2023 2:30 pm

Serch_na wrote:Looks so cool, everyone dying from headshots lol

Big Head mode cheat but standard haha

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:41 pm

So is this going to be like Lego Dimensions where they sell packs with the Pops included? At the end of the trailer there is a screen with a bunch of boxed Pops, and there are a bunch with a crown in place of the number so I assume those are made for the game?
Last edited by scullysdad on Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

Oatmealman

Postby Oatmealman » Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:52 pm

scullysdad wrote:So is this going to be like Lego Dimensions where they sell packs with the Pops included? At the end of the trailer there is a screen with a bunch of boxes Pops, and there are a bunch with a crown in place of the number so I assume those are made for the game?

I miss Lego Dimensions! My wife and I had a blast building the portal thing and playing all of the expansion packs. Was sad when they discontinued it.
Matt
IG Oatmealman2287

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:57 pm

Oatmealman wrote:
scullysdad wrote:So is this going to be like Lego Dimensions where they sell packs with the Pops included? At the end of the trailer there is a screen with a bunch of boxes Pops, and there are a bunch with a crown in place of the number so I assume those are made for the game?

I miss Lego Dimensions! My wife and I had a blast building the portal thing and playing all of the expansion packs. Was sad when they discontinued it.

I didn't play too much of the game because I had a defective portal (it would disconnect continually) and I waited too long to play it so the return period was over :( I sure did buy a lot of the packs for the minifigures, though.
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:01 pm

DougieFresh_83 wrote:"The Thing" characters was a nice surprise to see! We could get soooo many gross-looking POPs from that line lol

Yessssss defibrillator scene as a movie moment!!!
The only one I'd refuse to buy is the dog kennel movie moment because that scene makes me nauseous and sad lol

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:03 pm

scullysdad wrote:I didn't play too much of the game because I had a defective portal (it would disconnect continually) and I waited too long to play it so the return period was over :( I sure did buy a lot of the packs for the minifigures, though.

Ooooo some of the minifigs are rare now!
Stuff like Sonic, Teen Titans GO, Beetlejuice, ET, Gremlins, Adventure Time! Lots of the last wave of figures
Yeah I liked the idea of Dimensions but didn't catch me too much!

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:03 pm

I hope not mostly because I would only buy a few characters at most. I feel like for most collectors you would only get characters they like and then just stop playing the game.

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:08 pm

I’m not even a gamer, and it got me interested, trailer looks awesome. There’s a little bit of everything in it. Bring on the MOTU! lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

DougieFresh_83

Postby DougieFresh_83 » Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:35 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote:
DougieFresh_83 wrote:"The Thing" characters was a nice surprise to see! We could get soooo many gross-looking POPs from that line lol

Yessssss defibrillator scene as a movie moment!!!
The only one I'd refuse to buy is the dog kennel movie moment because that scene makes me nauseous and sad lol

I do not blame you at all. Those practical effects hold up SUPER well. It's insane!

Toys R Us Kid

Postby Toys R Us Kid » Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:40 pm

Looks fun! Anyone else getting Lego Star Wars vibes? I’m here for it!
Jorge, here! Instagram: toys.r.us.kid
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023 | "Making Fun" Hollywood Premier | Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
Fright Night II 2022 | Mask - O - Raid 2022 | FDO9 Sacramento | Funkon I & II

heymrosario
SCCA 2023
SCCA 2023

Postby heymrosario » Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:42 pm

Fingers are crossed for this game being available on Switch! lol It's my only gaming console now-a-days, but I'm excited for what this game has in store! It has some touch of humor, which I like a lot!

Hey there, I'm Marc! (•◡•)
Collector since '14 • Photographer • Designer
Follow me on Instagram: @heymrosario

bluesnote

Postby bluesnote » Tue Apr 25, 2023 11:11 pm

AHHHH. I can't wait. Maybe the Funko booth at SDCC will be all decked out for this!

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Tue Apr 25, 2023 11:15 pm

bluesnote wrote:AHHHH. I can't wait. Maybe the Funko booth at SDCC will be all decked out for this!

Probably not as the game isn't supposed to release until next year

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Wed Apr 26, 2023 2:35 am

Toys R Us Kid wrote:Looks fun! Anyone else getting Lego Star Wars vibes? I’m here for it!

Yesssssss exactly!!!! LEGO games are the best :P LEGO Batman is forever in my brain lol

Bam808

Postby Bam808 » Wed Apr 26, 2023 4:01 am

Looks fun, I can only imagine if the game releases on major counsels if there would be mini pops included like they once did with dvd movies.

dork_knight
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby dork_knight » Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:51 am

Toys R Us Kid wrote:Looks fun! Anyone else getting Lego Star Wars vibes? I’m here for it!

I definitely see that as far as the kind of humor it brings. While LEGO video games have the building aspect to it too, I wonder if Funko will have a certain schtick if there’s a puzzle solving aspect to the game? I think that extra layer that LEGO adds to their games make it a little more fun.
Bah Weep Gragnah Weep Nini Bong!
FunKlub Member:2016000002828
Funko Collectibles Count:4000+
Pokémon GO! Pokédex: 794 | Trainer Name: DorkKn1ght

A few fellow Funko Funatics and I started a podcast: http://www.buzzsprout.com/1015576
FB: Dave Metran | IG: @dork_knight46 | TW: @davemetran

Skylirson

Postby Skylirson » Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:01 pm

They should set up a little area where you can play part of it at SDCC that way people can see what its like.
Insta @skylir.son
Twitter @thefunkoman23 :freddy3:
Fundays 2022 Line Leader
Fright Night II 2022
Funko Buckeye Sale
FDO 9 Phoenix

Oatmealman

Postby Oatmealman » Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:45 pm

Skylirson wrote:

They should set up a little area where you can play part of it at SDCC that way people can see what its like.

That would be cool! Maybe an offsite, or something far from the Funko booth because there wouldn't be any room
Matt
IG Oatmealman2287

Skylirson

Postby Skylirson » Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:43 pm

Oatmealman wrote:
Skylirson wrote:

That would be cool! Maybe an offsite, or something far from the Funko booth because there wouldn't be any room

They could do it outside the convention center on the road where all the company's set stuff up.
Insta @skylir.son
Twitter @thefunkoman23 :freddy3:
Fundays 2022 Line Leader
Fright Night II 2022
Funko Buckeye Sale
FDO 9 Phoenix

Return to “Other Funko Products”