Smashed box

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
Goatedfunko

Smashed box

Postby Goatedfunko » Tue May 16, 2023 1:16 pm

So the other day I accidentally smashed my hot topic twice my hero academia chase pop by stepping on it. Wondering what everyone’s pop is that they have smashed on accident or on purpose
Central California Crew (of one :freddy3: )
The nurse!

SDCC: 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
NYCC: 2022
Fundays: TBD

Azxc34

Re: Smashed box

Postby Azxc34 » Tue May 16, 2023 3:09 pm

Way too many. When I first started collecting I was more oob and many of the boxes were not stored with care. If I had to choose a specific one to mention off the top of my head would be an Electro glow in the dark Pop.

mattytreks

Postby mattytreks » Tue May 16, 2023 3:14 pm

Goatedfunko wrote:So the other day I accidentally smashed my hot topic twice my hero academia chase pop by stepping on it. Wondering what everyone’s pop is that they have smashed on accident or on purpose

Sorry to hear that! If only there were a "box replacement program"! [-o<

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Tue May 16, 2023 4:28 pm

My latest snafu was the GITD Killer Crowns. It was shipped in a really tight protector and while trying to remove it I ripped the top flap :(

Not exactly a smash, but adding box damage to a Pop that was my fault sucks.
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

Goatedfunko

Postby Goatedfunko » Sun Jun 11, 2023 1:23 pm

mattytreks wrote:
Goatedfunko wrote:So the other day I accidentally smashed my hot topic twice my hero academia chase pop by stepping on it. Wondering what everyone’s pop is that they have smashed on accident or on purpose

That would be cool. Sadly damaging my pop was my own doing for once. A replacement system would be nice for multiple reasons
Central California Crew (of one :freddy3: )
The nurse!

SDCC: 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
NYCC: 2022
Fundays: TBD

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:11 pm

I used to have all of my Doctor Who Pops out of the box, but I saved all of the boxes. The bin that I had them in was not closed correctly (totally my fault) and it caved in and a couple of the boxes were damaged including my all-time favorite Pop of the 12th Doctor with his guitar. The worst part is how expensive he has gotten so I can't afford to replace it :( At least the figure itself is fine :)
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

Azxc34

Postby Azxc34 » Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:47 pm

Goatedfunko wrote:
mattytreks wrote:

That would be cool. Sadly damaging my pop was my own doing for once. A replacement system would be nice for multiple reasons

There are Facebook groups that buy and sell just boxes, still not easy to get a specific one though.

keyese

Postby keyese » Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:35 pm

I had a Pop in my backseat from a pick up once and picked up a friend who wasn't paying attention and sat on it XD
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

Angelstorm

Postby Angelstorm » Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:42 am

Haha wow - I can't imagine smashing a pop on purpose ! The only ones that I have that are smashed are a couple that were sadly damaged in the mail. No big grails or anything though so it's not a huge deal.

Jalapenopete

Postby Jalapenopete » Sun Apr 14, 2024 5:26 pm

A sad topic, I left one a shelf and accidently bumped the shelf and it dropped and it dented the box uuuughhhh
:freddy3:

Return to “Other Funko Products”