Funko Game Suggestions

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
LegendOfAsgard

Funko Game Suggestions

Postby LegendOfAsgard » Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:38 am

For all the tabletop gamers on this board, how are the Funko games? I'm looking for something with a bit more depth than Catan or Azul but less dense, (and less pieces!) than something like Gloomhaven. Any suggestions are welcome. I also enjoy party games like Monikers/Time's Up!, Cranium, etc.

newhousebailey

Re: Funko Game Suggestions

Postby newhousebailey » Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:05 am

Most of their games are along the same depth as Catan or Azul or lighter. I haven't tried the Jurassic World game and hope to correct that soon. My son and I love the Funkoverse games if you like a 1 vs. 1 skirmish game and Pan Am was in line with Catan, Azul, etc. and a lot of fun. I picked up Rear Window and Fast and the Furious on the cheap, but haven't got them to the table yet. I will definitely pick up the Scream party game for my daughter as that is one of her favorite movies.
Hello. My name is Mike and I am currently most excited about the Gravity Falls line.

ImageImage

LegendOfAsgard

Postby LegendOfAsgard » Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:01 pm

Interesting, I might check out the Pan Am game. Thanks for the recommendations.

Sarcasticguy
Hall of Fame Class of 2023
Hall of Fame Class of 2023

Postby Sarcasticguy » Wed Jul 26, 2023 1:09 pm

Mike is definitely the boardgame guru, so anything else I have to add is moot lol

I would like to see something a bit more involved kinda like Super Dungeon Explore though. I'm a big fan of the mini-rpg style games.
Hi, I'm Scott.
Instagram: @Sarcasticguy89
ISO:
Any Fallout Protos
Aliens Ellen Ripley Rock Candy Proto
Furiosa and Normal Immortan Joe Protos
SDCC '13 Bloody Predator Pop!
Retro Freddy Thor | Retro Freddy Skeletor

newhousebailey

Postby newhousebailey » Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:54 pm

Sarcasticguy wrote:Mike is definitely the boardgame guru, so anything else I have to add is moot lol

I would like to see something a bit more involved kinda like Super Dungeon Explore though. I'm a big fan of the mini-rpg style games.

Lol. Everything you add is definitely valued! I wonder if the new Avatar would fit that need. It doesn't have the minis, but it is a cooperative game with multiple narratives. Sadly I never was able to get my family into Avatar. They saw most of Korra, but my Avatar journey was solo.
Hello. My name is Mike and I am currently most excited about the Gravity Falls line.

ImageImage

Return to “Other Funko Products”