F.F.A “Funko Funatic Attire”

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
Fnava87

F.F.A “Funko Funatic Attire”

Postby Fnava87 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:25 am

As much as I love wearing my Funko Tee’s and believe me my closet is full of them, it be nice to see some nice Funko Formal Attire. I am not asking for a full tuxedo :roflmao: ,but maybe a nice button up shirt & maybe a Polo style shirt with a small logo of the funko crown or the head of a Freddy with crown on one side of the shirt just like Ralph Lauren or Lacoste do with their mascot on their shirts (some ideas). I recently attended a family function a Quinceañera (a celebration of a girl's 15th birthday) The reason this popped into my head was because when my wife’s uncle approached me to greet me the first thing he said was “no funko shirt today”? :roflmao: I was no not today hahaha he knows how big me and my wife are into Funko. It be so cool to have some formal attire for funatics that are attending a special occasion and still be able to represent funko, also to get my wife off my back “all you wear is funko tees” hahaha :roflmao:

What are your thoughts? :wwe14:

MaxFMusic

Re: F.F.A “Funko Funatic Attire”

Postby MaxFMusic » Thu Aug 31, 2023 6:41 am

I totally agree! A nice polo shirt or even a nice dress shirt with an embroidered logo would be really cool. Then we could all show up looking fancy to the next fundays; maybe they could even theme it accordingly lol.
Max F.
Media Scorer, Composer, and Trumpeter
Collecting since November 2013
Funatic Member since July 2022
200+ Funko products in my collection :freddy1:

Fugly16

Postby Fugly16 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:49 am

The stuff from Loungefly for men is kind of lacking. Been waiting for a polo or something like you mentioned

SithLord

Postby SithLord » Thu Aug 31, 2023 9:17 am

I would be so down for this. Some polos, short sleeve button up, or even a thick plaid flannel for the fall.. they could either have the crown logo, the outline of Freddy’s face, or the head of a pop (like a red and blue plaid with Spiderman’s face as the logo).. i think these would be great.

mikechickenhead

Postby mikechickenhead » Thu Aug 31, 2023 10:49 am

Short sleeve button up with freddy heads... almost like a Hawaiian shirt. I'm all about it
HEY HO! FUNKO!

ImageImage Image Image
Fundays. 3 FDO. 3

Wiselordship

Postby Wiselordship » Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:10 am

Was at Kohls the other day and saw does nice shirt sleeve button ups and polos with for Disney characters. Wouldn't mind Funko making some like that. Or the prints where until you look closer it just looks like a patterned button up.

pinklaquer

Postby pinklaquer » Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:17 am

Hopefully someone from Loungefly will see this and know that there is still a demand for men’s fashion especially since they already have experience with men’s button up shirts.

Fnava87

Postby Fnava87 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:40 pm

pinklaquer wrote:Hopefully someone from Loungefly will see this and know that there is still a demand for men’s fashion especially since they already have experience with men’s button up shirts.

Yes :cheers: and also a type of female button up shirt and Polo shirt =D> for those lovely special occasions oh we fancy huh :roflmao:

pinklaquer

Postby pinklaquer » Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:53 pm

Fnava87 wrote:
pinklaquer wrote:Hopefully someone from Loungefly will see this and know that there is still a demand for men’s fashion especially since they already have experience with men’s button up shirts.

Yes :cheers: and also a type of female button up shirt and Polo shirt =D> for those lovely special occasions oh we fancy huh :roflmao:

Well with how popular brands like RSVLTS and Reign Sponner are becoming with female button up shirts hopefully Loungefly might jump on that trend?

Fnava87

Postby Fnava87 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 12:57 pm

pinklaquer wrote:
Fnava87 wrote:

Well with how popular brands like RSVLTS and Reign Sponner are becoming with female button up shirts hopefully Loungefly might jump on that trend?

Let’s hope we see something like that in the future, I would definitely buy. [-o< and I hope funmaker see’s this thread I am not sure if he is still a part of apparel? I’m guessing yes?

cptsailor

Postby cptsailor » Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:29 pm

I'd be all over this. I'm a big fan of short sleeve button ups. Also second the polo with Freddy's crown as a small logo
Hi, I'm Dillon!

IG: cptsailor

BearyAllen

Postby BearyAllen » Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:30 pm

I'd be 100% down for a nice polo or button down to go with my men's Lounglfy messenger bag/satchel, Freddy Funko Crown watch and Funko sneakers.. :freddy1: :D

pinklaquer

Postby pinklaquer » Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:02 pm

Fnava87 wrote:
pinklaquer wrote:
Fnava87 wrote:

Let’s hope we see something like that in the future, I would definitely buy. [-o< and I hope funmaker see’s this thread I am not sure if he is still a part of apparel? I’m guessing yes?

That should be pretty cool “crown couture” for the more formal attire than just the tees

Fugly16

Postby Fugly16 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:20 pm

pinklaquer wrote:
Fnava87 wrote:
pinklaquer wrote:

That should be pretty cool “crown couture” for the more formal attire than just the tees

Yeah I'd love something that I can wear to work. It's pretty casual in my office but I can't wear something like a typical funko shirt would be like. But something like a polo with one tiny logo over the left side of the shirt, that's my daily attire around here.

squirkpoo

Postby squirkpoo » Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:56 pm

pinklaquer wrote:
Fnava87 wrote:

Yes! Love the RSVLTS, Reyn Spooner, & Her Universe button ups for any genders!! I've been seeing a LOT of guys wearing RSVLTS shirts to Disney parks in the same way a lot of people started wearing Loungefly mini backpacks the past few years.
Collecting Since 2012
:pooh:
I'm either at Disneyland
or on Instagram: @squirkpoo
That's it. Ok, bye!

Fnava87

Postby Fnava87 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 9:13 pm

MaxFMusic wrote:I totally agree! A nice polo shirt or even a nice dress shirt with an embroidered logo would be really cool. Then we could all show up looking fancy to the next fundays; maybe they could even theme it accordingly lol.

Hahaha no doubt! That be awesome everyone nice and fitted for fundays, polo shirt for sure if fundays out door again. Since you know San Diego is pretty hot around that time of the year :freddy2:

pinklaquer

Postby pinklaquer » Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:18 am

squirkpoo wrote:
pinklaquer wrote:
Fnava87 wrote:

Yes! Love the RSVLTS, Reyn Spooner, & Her Universe button ups for any genders!! I've been seeing a LOT of guys wearing RSVLTS shirts to Disney parks in the same way a lot of people started wearing Loungefly mini backpacks the past few years.

Wooow I totally butchered Reyn Spooner’s name lol but yes Loungefly really needs to get in this bandwagon

Oatmealman

Postby Oatmealman » Fri Sep 01, 2023 1:29 am

I’d love to have some polos with both the Funko logo and even just the crown as well! Something that’s clearly Funko but could still wear in a business casual setting.
Matt
IG Oatmealman2287

squirkpoo

Postby squirkpoo » Fri Sep 01, 2023 8:04 pm

pinklaquer wrote:
squirkpoo wrote:
pinklaquer wrote:

Wooow I totally butchered Reyn Spooner’s name lol but yes Loungefly really needs to get in this bandwagon

Omg wait no lie I literally didn't even notice your spelling the first time LOL. My brain understood you. lol
Collecting Since 2012
:pooh:
I'm either at Disneyland
or on Instagram: @squirkpoo
That's it. Ok, bye!

Guyhoff

Postby Guyhoff » Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:18 pm

I just wish they would make some shirts and hoodies with a ploy blend mix instead of only 100% cotton.
Terry
Cleveland, OH
YouTube: Headless Ned Stark
https://linktr.ee/headlessnedstark

SDCC - 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023, 2024

NYCC - 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022, 2023

SW Celebration - 2019, 2022

Funko Fundays - 2023

Fright Night - 2022

pinklaquer

Postby pinklaquer » Sat Sep 02, 2023 2:39 pm

Guyhoff wrote:I just wish they would make some shirts and hoodies with a ploy blend mix instead of only 100% cotton.

Is it a shrinking issue?

Guyhoff

Postby Guyhoff » Sun Sep 03, 2023 5:52 pm

pinklaquer wrote:
Guyhoff wrote:I just wish they would make some shirts and hoodies with a ploy blend mix instead of only 100% cotton.

Is it a shrinking issue?

Nah, just more comfortable.
Terry
Cleveland, OH
YouTube: Headless Ned Stark
https://linktr.ee/headlessnedstark

SDCC - 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023, 2024

NYCC - 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022, 2023

SW Celebration - 2019, 2022

Funko Fundays - 2023

Fright Night - 2022

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:57 pm

I agree, some formal Funko attire would be nice. Like others mentioned, some button up dress shirts, and polo’s shirts would be nice. I’d even go as far to suggest a blazer would be cool too.
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

pinklaquer

Postby pinklaquer » Wed Sep 06, 2023 4:08 pm

lavery01 wrote:I agree, some formal Funko attire would be nice. Like others mentioned, some button up dress shirts, and polo’s shirts would be nice. I’d even go as far to suggest a blazer would be cool too.

Those would be Awesome! I don’t know if they would do it but I thought men’s cuff links could be cool

Bring on “Crown Couture”!!!!

todaresq

Postby todaresq » Sun Sep 10, 2023 9:09 pm

Would definitely love a black polo with the light blue logo.

Fnava87

Postby Fnava87 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:36 am

todaresq wrote:Would definitely love a black polo with the light blue logo.

Yes! I definitely will rock that :freddy2:

Fnava87

Postby Fnava87 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:37 am

pinklaquer wrote:
lavery01 wrote:I agree, some formal Funko attire would be nice. Like others mentioned, some button up dress shirts, and polo’s shirts would be nice. I’d even go as far to suggest a blazer would be cool too.

Those would be Awesome! I don’t know if they would do it but I thought men’s cuff links could be cool

Right? Yeah I hope to see something like that in the future, something nice to wear when receiving your award at fundays :roflmao:

Serch_na

Postby Serch_na » Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:15 am

Why no a Tuxedo? lol Come on funko bring me a formal attire
NYCC 2022
Deadpool - Photography - Mexican

Fnava87

Postby Fnava87 » Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:41 am

Serch_na wrote:Why no a Tuxedo? lol Come on funko bring me a formal attire

Aye!!! I won’t be mad at that let’s go!! Funko full on Tux :roflmao:

Fnava87

Postby Fnava87 » Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:46 am

Damn blazer be nice too I can wear that on my next interview for sure or a nice gathering since holidays are around the corner.

Angelstorm

Postby Angelstorm » Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:41 am

MaxFMusic wrote:I totally agree! A nice polo shirt or even a nice dress shirt with an embroidered logo would be really cool. Then we could all show up looking fancy to the next fundays; maybe they could even theme it accordingly lol.

That could be pretty cool.

FunkoMatt857697

Postby FunkoMatt857697 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:43 pm

A polo would be great! I'd definitely buy one!

Fnava87

Postby Fnava87 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:39 am

FunkoMatt857697 wrote:

A polo would be great! I'd definitely buy one!

Yes one with Franny faces all over it so cute!!!!

Fnava87

Postby Fnava87 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:40 am

Wiselordship wrote:Was at Kohls the other day and saw does nice shirt sleeve button ups and polos with for Disney characters. Wouldn't mind Funko making some like that. Or the prints where until you look closer it just looks like a patterned button up.

For sure brother for sure miss you man!

nerdgirlbritt

Postby nerdgirlbritt » Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:44 pm

I would be seriously into this as well as Funko Fun Wear Attire. So nice clothing options and even more relaxed options like sweats and comfy hoodies etc.

nerdgirlbritt

Postby nerdgirlbritt » Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:45 pm

pinklaquer wrote:

You could potentially create cufflinks out of the Funko pins but official ones would be so much nicer. I love this idea sooooo much.

zachattack

Postby zachattack » Wed Apr 17, 2024 2:38 pm

I'd love a good button up shirt. With the crown either printed small all over or maybe just on the pocket on the chest. Ohhh or how bout a pin striped button up with "FUNKO FUNATIC" with the stripes are? I'd love that.
Sincerely,
Zach Attack!
Funatic of the Month for March 2024
Photo-A-Day Challenge December 2023 "Movie Night"
FunkoSodaSaturday Winner April 2022

Return to “Other Funko Products”