Funko Swag Checklists: Posters, Pins, & Buttons

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
Ohlordypops

Re: Funko Swag Checklists: Posters, Pins, & Buttons

Postby Ohlordypops » Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:21 am

kroffty wrote:Image
I’m repainting a room and when moving this shadowbox, I thought of your master list. Most of these were hand-outs from the booth around 2015-2016 when we first appeared at New York Comic Con, the Vinyl Sugar launch, and the SDCC booth relocation. A couple of them, especially the last two, have me unsure if they were made by Funatics or were part of the booth swag. I honestly can’t remember the little details since the POP! scene was exploding and the booth was jumpin’!

Either way, these are some awesome pins!
Hi! It's Lauren
IG & Twitter: Ohlordypops
Follow me on Instagram: @ohlordypops

aprilyoufools

Re: Funko Swag Checklists: Posters, Pins, & Buttons

Postby aprilyoufools » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:10 pm

kroffty wrote:
Spoiler: show

I’m repainting a room and when moving this shadowbox, I thought of your master list. Most of these were hand-outs from the booth around 2015-2016 when we first appeared at New York Comic Con, the Vinyl Sugar launch, and the SDCC booth relocation. A couple of them, especially the last two, have me unsure if they were made by Funatics or were part of the booth swag. I honestly can’t remember the little details since the POP! scene was exploding and the booth was jumpin’!

Thanks for posting, kroffty! I haven't had the desire to jump back into contributing and editing the checklists in any way/shape/form in many months, so maybe this will help.
If you could message me a description of each button pictured and date at the very least, that would be much appreciated. We're only including those made and given out by Funko, and Pop Price Guide made it a little difficult since they included a lot of Funatic-made buttons and pins. If we were to include Funatic-made items, then I'd want to go back and dig through for more info (when, where, who gave them out and/or designed them).

Return to “Other Funko Products”