Luggage Tags!

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
Tusken

Re: Luggage Tags!

Postby Tusken » Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:39 pm

DrunkoPop wrote:I take my dead pool funko luggage tag on all my trips. Luckily it hasn’t gone missing. :razz:

Yep...luck of the Darryl I would call it. I didn't realize the walking dead got luggage tags like DC did. I may have to look for some to join my Joker. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:29 am

Tusken wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:I take my dead pool funko luggage tag on all my trips. Luckily it hasn’t gone missing. :razz:

Yep...luck of the Darryl I would call it. I didn't realize the walking dead got luggage tags like DC did. I may have to look for some to join my Joker. :freddy3:

Nice. Do you travel a lot?
Image Image
ImageImage

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:12 pm

DrunkoPop wrote:
Tusken wrote:

I did travel a lot before COVID so when time comes that I can travel again Funko Luggage tags would be pretty awesome again to be able locate my luggage at the airport. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Image Image Image Image

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Wed Dec 09, 2020 6:42 pm

Tusken wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
Tusken wrote:

I did travel a lot before COVID so when time comes that I can travel again Funko Luggage tags would be pretty awesome again to be able locate my luggage at the airport. :freddy3:

Same here. I love to travel. COVID screwed everybody’s traveling this year :(
Image Image
ImageImage

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:10 pm

These are the best items getting in sub boxes. Was able to find my luggage instantly. :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:
Funko Funatic Shoutouts! #9
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019◇2021V◇2022◇2023
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF◇FDO9 Sackanda
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere◇FunKon Hollywood◇Fright Night II

Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop #SODAWasted
Facebook: Iz Salazar

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:44 pm

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:These are the best items getting in sub boxes. Was able to find my luggage instantly. :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:

Wonder how we could get Funko to pick this back up and get some new luggage tags to come out. They have more characters they could make or expand on the ones they have like more JLA. Need my Superman luggage tag. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Image Image Image Image

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:42 pm

Tusken wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:These are the best items getting in sub boxes. Was able to find my luggage instantly. :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:

Wonder how we could get Funko to pick this back up and get some new luggage tags to come out. They have more characters they could make or expand on the ones they have like more JLA. Need my Superman luggage tag. :freddy3:

True...it's been awhile since one was release. The only box subscription is Marvel. Seems like each box only has a pop, shirt, pin and sticker.
Funko Funatic Shoutouts! #9
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019◇2021V◇2022◇2023
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF◇FDO9 Sackanda
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere◇FunKon Hollywood◇Fright Night II

Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop #SODAWasted
Facebook: Iz Salazar

Return to “Other Funko Products”