Pop! Pez UK

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
gunner jed

Pop! Pez UK

Postby gunner jed » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:21 am

Has anyone seen any Pop! pez in the UK anywhere? I really wanna get some but haven't found them anywhere. Thanks
Twitter: @filmaddict123
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/c/jedwagman (I make cool marvel movie mashups and edits)

ImageImageImage

popsim089

Re: Pop! Pez UK

Postby popsim089 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:08 pm

Hey nope, while I was living in London I hit up anywhere and everywhere that sold pops, comics etc they don't have them. Not sure if it's the same reason Australia doesn't get them which is the licensing for Pez is owned by someone else.
Currently: 320 Funko Pops
Disney Villains
My Hero Academia
Alice in Wonderland
Harry Potter

:freddy3:

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:17 pm

I think Pop Pez is being sold in US only due to some licensing issues.

Also, to be able to sell Pez, you will have to need some Food Administration permits as well in your respective country, since technically it’s food/candy.
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

gunner jed

Postby gunner jed » Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:46 am

renardchua wrote:I think Pop Pez is being sold in US only due to some licensing issues.

Also, to be able to sell Pez, you will have to need some Food Administration permits as well in your respective country, since technically it’s food/candy.

Oh, yeah, that's fair enough, although i remember reading somewhere that apparently some HMV stores got some Pop! Pez in at one point...
Twitter: @filmaddict123
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/c/jedwagman (I make cool marvel movie mashups and edits)

ImageImageImage

Return to “Other Funko Products”