Lanyards?

Here's a place to talk about Funko's clothing, books and bookmarks, homeware, electronics, and the like.
bluesnote

Re: Lanyards?

Postby bluesnote » Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:27 pm

NoobMaster69 wrote:
bluesnote wrote:The only Funko lanyards I have were ones I received from Fundays. I just wished they had specific Funday lanyards made for the event, as that would be cool! Maybe this year they will.

Last year they did - they were sick! Even the medal "lanyard'/ribbon was dope too.
Certainly going to rock the blacklight battle lanyard this year for SDCC.

I wouldn't mind a thicker strap - that would make it a bit more comfortable but still dope in either case. Speaking of case - a nice "case" for the badge would be pretty slick. Not entirely sure how to execute it but it would be useful for other events as well.

Oh, how did I miss that lol. Never noticed last year's attendees got Funday lanyards. I wasn't able to secure tickets last year. The last time I attended was in 2019 and they didn't have Funday Lanyards. Maybe this year, with it being at a larger venue, there will be more funday items to give away.

fieldsy32

Postby fieldsy32 » Wed Apr 12, 2023 11:20 pm

Still have all my fundays lanyards and some from the sun boxes!
Eric, decently tall guy.

2017, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023 Fundays
Funko HQ Grand Opening
2015, 2017, 2018, 2023 FDO
2022 Fright Night

rontonsoup

Postby rontonsoup » Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:11 am

I have some from Fundays. I remember getting one from that Funatic box awhile back but idk where it went.
Collecting since 2014: "A couple that collects together, stays together."

NoobMaster69

Postby NoobMaster69 » Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:41 am

bluesnote wrote:
NoobMaster69 wrote:
bluesnote wrote:The only Funko lanyards I have were ones I received from Fundays. I just wished they had specific Funday lanyards made for the event, as that would be cool! Maybe this year they will.

Last year they did - they were sick! Even the medal "lanyard'/ribbon was dope too.
Certainly going to rock the blacklight battle lanyard this year for SDCC.

I wouldn't mind a thicker strap - that would make it a bit more comfortable but still dope in either case. Speaking of case - a nice "case" for the badge would be pretty slick. Not entirely sure how to execute it but it would be useful for other events as well.

Oh, how did I miss that lol. Never noticed last year's attendees got Funday lanyards. I wasn't able to secure tickets last year. The last time I attended was in 2019 and they didn't have Funday Lanyards. Maybe this year, with it being at a larger venue, there will be more funday items to give away.

No harm, no foul :D
And yes, hoping to attend this year too!!!

Now that hotelpocalypse is over (sort of), we can all focus on fundays tickets!!!

Cjcapone85

Postby Cjcapone85 » Fri May 12, 2023 12:28 pm

I’m a sucker for a nice lanyard. I don’t use them real often but something about them makes me want them
Chad
First Pop! Bought in 2014 Glow Super Saiyan Goku
Fundays- ‘22
SDCC- 2014-2023

mattytreks

Postby mattytreks » Fri May 12, 2023 6:08 pm

rontonsoup wrote:I have some from Fundays. I remember getting one from that Funatic box awhile back but idk where it went.

The 2018 Fundays lanyard is easily and by far my favorite lanyard of all-time. And the best part is that anytime I wear it, it brings back all the amazing memories of that night...

Cjcapone85

Postby Cjcapone85 » Fri May 12, 2023 11:45 pm

mattytreks wrote:
rontonsoup wrote:I have some from Fundays. I remember getting one from that Funatic box awhile back but idk where it went.

The 2018 Fundays lanyard is easily and by far my favorite lanyard of all-time. And the best part is that anytime I wear it, it brings back all the amazing memories of that night...

It’s amazing how something so simple can bring back so many memories.
Chad
Fundays- ‘22
SDCC- 2014-2023

jcrook

Postby jcrook » Sat May 13, 2023 1:07 am

Cjcapone85 wrote:I’m a sucker for a nice lanyard. I don’t use them real often but something about them makes me want them

I’ve lost count of how many Funko lanyards I have but like you I don’t use them often so they are all like new.
Funko Fundays 2017
FunKon 2021
SDCC 2017, 2018, 2022

I go by Crook

Cjcapone85

Postby Cjcapone85 » Sat May 13, 2023 7:42 am

jcrook wrote:
Cjcapone85 wrote:I’m a sucker for a nice lanyard. I don’t use them real often but something about them makes me want them

I’ve lost count of how many Funko lanyards I have but like you I don’t use them often so they are all like new.

People pretty much just throw at you at SDCC so I have so many that I’ve barely even touched. I just don’t have much need for them. I love having them though lol
Chad
Fundays- ‘22
SDCC- 2014-2023

mattytreks

Postby mattytreks » Sat May 13, 2023 2:19 pm

Cjcapone85 wrote:
mattytreks wrote:

Indeed, well said.

JRJones92

Postby JRJones92 » Sat May 13, 2023 3:55 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:My favorite ones were from the Black Friday mystery boxes. I still use my Mega Man one from time to time. I also have one from the Funko Funklub from back in the day.

Thats awesome! Id really like to get my hands on more lanyards :compress:
-Jennifer-
♡ I collect pretty much anything I think is cool O:)
ISO: SDCC 13' bloody predator and bloody alien LE 1008/ OG sonic, knuckles, and tails/ master chief gold blockbuster exclusive, master chief Barnes and nobles exclusive, resident evil and gears of War lineup

jcrook

Postby jcrook » Sat May 13, 2023 6:16 pm

Cjcapone85 wrote:
jcrook wrote:

People pretty much just throw at you at SDCC so I have so many that I’ve barely even touched. I just don’t have much need for them. I love having them though lol

That’s how I feel too. At some smaller cons they don’t hand them out or hand out those basic black thin ones, Funko has awesome lanyards
Funko Fundays 2017
FunKon 2021
SDCC 2017, 2018, 2022

I go by Crook

Cjcapone85

Postby Cjcapone85 » Sat May 13, 2023 6:34 pm

jcrook wrote:
Cjcapone85 wrote:
jcrook wrote:

That’s how I feel too. At some smaller cons they don’t hand them out or hand out those basic black thin ones, Funko has awesome lanyards

I only have one but it is a really good one. After I got it last year, I was wearing it the rest of SDCC. Even got Mike to sign the fundays card that came with it! I was pretty pumped about that
Chad
Fundays- ‘22
SDCC- 2014-2023

jcrook

Postby jcrook » Sun May 14, 2023 12:19 am

Cjcapone85 wrote:
jcrook wrote:
Cjcapone85 wrote:People pretty much just throw at you at SDCC so I have so many that I’ve barely even touched. I just don’t have much need for them. I love having them though lol

I only have one but it is a really good one. After I got it last year, I was wearing it the rest of SDCC. Even got Mike to sign the fundays card that came with it! I was pretty pumped about that

Very cool =D>
Funko Fundays 2017
FunKon 2021
SDCC 2017, 2018, 2022

I go by Crook

Dv8sian

Postby Dv8sian » Tue May 16, 2023 7:23 pm

I keep all my lanyards from all the different events I love collecting them ! I just picked up a Funkon VIP badge/lanyard
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

rontonsoup

Postby rontonsoup » Wed May 17, 2023 12:36 am

mattytreks wrote:
Cjcapone85 wrote:
mattytreks wrote:The 2018 Fundays lanyard is easily and by far my favorite lanyard of all-time. And the best part is that anytime I wear it, it brings back all the amazing memories of that night...

Indeed, well said.

I used my fundays lanyard from last year to this years Wondercon. I’ll probably wear the same one at SDCC

baghramdunks

Postby baghramdunks » Wed May 17, 2023 2:13 am

Cjcapone85 wrote:
mattytreks wrote:

Amen haha

Cjcapone85

Postby Cjcapone85 » Wed May 17, 2023 9:52 am

rontonsoup wrote:
mattytreks wrote:
Cjcapone85 wrote:It’s amazing how something so simple can bring back so many memories.

Indeed, well said.

I used my fundays lanyard from last year to this years Wondercon. I’ll probably wear the same one at SDCC

I plan on using mine from last year at SDCC also. I’m HOPEFUL I’ll get a new one this year and can use it instead!
Chad
Fundays- ‘22
SDCC- 2014-2023

rontonsoup

Postby rontonsoup » Sat May 20, 2023 1:16 am

Cjcapone85 wrote:
rontonsoup wrote:
mattytreks wrote:Indeed, well said.

I plan on using mine from last year at SDCC also. I’m HOPEFUL I’ll get a new one this year and can use it instead!

You’ll get one this year. Speak it into existence!!!!

Cjcapone85

Postby Cjcapone85 » Sat May 20, 2023 2:52 pm

rontonsoup wrote:
Cjcapone85 wrote:
rontonsoup wrote:

If only it was that simple lol!
Chad
Fundays- ‘22
SDCC- 2014-2023

rontonsoup

Postby rontonsoup » Sun May 21, 2023 3:08 pm

Cjcapone85 wrote:
rontonsoup wrote:
Cjcapone85 wrote:I plan on using mine from last year at SDCC also. I’m HOPEFUL I’ll get a new one this year and can use it instead!

If only it was that simple lol!

It could be that simple wink wink lol

Return to “Other Funko Products”