Spider-Man Blue Marvel Collector Corps

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
User avatar
kmandude92
Posts: 263
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:52 pm
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Contact:

Spider-Man Blue Marvel Collector Corps

Postby kmandude92 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:28 am

Excited to see what this box is about! I'm not familiar with the comics but hopefully the Pops that come with this one look cool. Anyone know what this comic is about?
Stay Lit, Y'all :-({|=
ISO:
Ezio 21 (looking for all versions - grey outfit, black outfit, blue outfit)
Logan 28 (Box Only - I have the non-bobblehead Pop itself)
Peter Parker 34 (Box Only - I have the Pop itself)
God Loki

User avatar
ghost_yamasaki
Posts: 314
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:53 am
Location: Seattle, WA - The Great PNW!
Contact:

Re: Spider-Man Blue Marvel Collector Corps

Postby ghost_yamasaki » Wed Jan 10, 2024 7:17 pm

No idea but it looks pretty dope!
ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Image


ISO: Con LE Exclusives | All Freddys | Iron Maiden Protos | Always trading, so PM me |


IG: @cometlodgecollectibles | aka: asianlukecage

User avatar
kmandude92
Posts: 263
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:52 pm
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Contact:

Re: Spider-Man Blue Marvel Collector Corps

Postby kmandude92 » Fri Jan 12, 2024 10:17 am

ghost_yamasaki wrote:No idea but it looks pretty dope!

Just bought the comics so I'm excited to read through them!
Stay Lit, Y'all :-({|=
ISO:
Ezio 21 (looking for all versions - grey outfit, black outfit, blue outfit)
Logan 28 (Box Only - I have the non-bobblehead Pop itself)
Peter Parker 34 (Box Only - I have the Pop itself)
God Loki

User avatar
Toronto
Posts: 920
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:41 pm
Location: The Great White North
Contact:

Re: Spider-Man Blue Marvel Collector Corps

Postby Toronto » Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:59 am

I got mine and I love everything about it - the button, is the real standout.

Its probably one of my favourite Funko Buttons that has been given out. Don't want to spoil for folks who haven't seen it yet.
ISO:Spidey/Pennywise/Mono Conans, Jubilee & Scott Pilgrim Protos [Scott Common/Dorbz]
Dream Pops:Toronto Raptors player Pops, Kimono jacket Daniel from Karate Kid 2.
Hopeful Next Funko Store Location?: The desperately needed Toronto, ON Canada #FunkoToronto
Recently Completed: Calendar Go Sailor Moon [Thanks RedRoo], Scott Pilgrim Proto - Ramona & Gideon, Mooby Protos - Both Yellow & White!
Image

jonathan197628
Posts: 76
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:02 am
Location: California

Re: Spider-Man Blue Marvel Collector Corps

Postby jonathan197628 » Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:25 pm

Toronto wrote:I got mine and I love everything about it - the button, is the real standout.

Its probably one of my favourite Funko Buttons that has been given out. Don't want to spoil for folks who haven't seen it yet.


I agree. I really enjoyed my spiderman blue box. My favorite product was the shirt. I can’t wait for the next one to come in.

User avatar
Tusken
Posts: 8340
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Spider-Man Blue Marvel Collector Corps

Postby Tusken » Tue Mar 12, 2024 8:47 am

jonathan197628 wrote:
Toronto wrote:I got mine and I love everything about it - the button, is the real standout.

Its probably one of my favourite Funko Buttons that has been given out. Don't want to spoil for folks who haven't seen it yet.


I agree. I really enjoyed my spiderman blue box. My favorite product was the shirt. I can’t wait for the next one to come in.


T-shirt looked cool but I had to pass on the box. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Fnava87
Posts: 799
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:56 pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Spider-Man Blue Marvel Collector Corps

Postby Fnava87 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:36 am

kmandude92 wrote:Excited to see what this box is about! I'm not familiar with the comics but hopefully the Pops that come with this one look cool. Anyone know what this comic is about?


They look great love the tee =D>

User avatar
kmandude92
Posts: 263
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:52 pm
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Contact:

Re: Spider-Man Blue Marvel Collector Corps

Postby kmandude92 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 3:58 pm

Fnava87 wrote:
kmandude92 wrote:Excited to see what this box is about! I'm not familiar with the comics but hopefully the Pops that come with this one look cool. Anyone know what this comic is about?


They look great love the tee =D>

Agreed! The shirt with all of the characters on it is pretty awesome
Stay Lit, Y'all :-({|=
ISO:
Ezio 21 (looking for all versions - grey outfit, black outfit, blue outfit)
Logan 28 (Box Only - I have the non-bobblehead Pop itself)
Peter Parker 34 (Box Only - I have the Pop itself)
God Loki

User avatar
Fnava87
Posts: 799
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:56 pm
Location: California
Contact:

Re: Spider-Man Blue Marvel Collector Corps

Postby Fnava87 » Tue Mar 12, 2024 5:36 pm

kmandude92 wrote:
Fnava87 wrote:
kmandude92 wrote:Excited to see what this box is about! I'm not familiar with the comics but hopefully the Pops that come with this one look cool. Anyone know what this comic is about?


They look great love the tee =D>

Agreed! The shirt with all of the characters on it is pretty awesome


Yeah I need to get one lol

Vader_Jimmy
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:38 pm

Re: Spider-Man Blue Marvel Collector Corps

Postby Vader_Jimmy » Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:25 am

It was a good box

Vader_Jimmy
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2023 4:38 pm

Re: Spider-Man Blue Marvel Collector Corps

Postby Vader_Jimmy » Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:25 am

Vader_Jimmy wrote:It was a good box


:freddy2:

User avatar
kmandude92
Posts: 263
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:52 pm
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Contact:

Re: Spider-Man Blue Marvel Collector Corps

Postby kmandude92 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:36 am

Vader_Jimmy wrote:It was a good box

Definitely happy with what was in this one!
Stay Lit, Y'all :-({|=
ISO:
Ezio 21 (looking for all versions - grey outfit, black outfit, blue outfit)
Logan 28 (Box Only - I have the non-bobblehead Pop itself)
Peter Parker 34 (Box Only - I have the Pop itself)
God Loki

User avatar
kevintheomanharris
Posts: 174
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:50 pm
Location: Las Vegas, NV

Re: Spider-Man Blue Marvel Collector Corps

Postby kevintheomanharris » Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:18 pm

Just me or are the t-shirts been fitting smaller than they used to? I've been losing weight, so I don't think it's me getting bigger.

Anyways, I can't change my size or anything at the moment. Is there a better link than this?
https://www.amazon.com/Funko-Marvel-Col ... B07DNJ6N8K
Funko Funklub #14765

User avatar
Angology
Posts: 686
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:27 pm
Location: Austin, TX

Re: Spider-Man Blue Marvel Collector Corps

Postby Angology » Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:10 pm

kevintheomanharris wrote:Just me or are the t-shirts been fitting smaller than they used to? I've been losing weight, so I don't think it's me getting bigger.

Anyways, I can't change my size or anything at the moment. Is there a better link than this?
https://www.amazon.com/Funko-Marvel-Col ... B07DNJ6N8K

You have to go to your subscriptions - it should be in there. Your Account|Memberships & Subscriptions
Angela
Instagram: @Angology
ISO: NYCC 2016 Scott Pilgrim Pop

ImageImageImageImageImageImage


Return to “Powered by Funko”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users