Funko Disney Subscription Box (Holiday 2020)

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Re: Funko Disney Subscription Box (Holiday 2020)

Postby lavery01 » Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:29 am

digithor wrote:
lavery01 wrote:
digithor wrote:I'm going to see if I can find somebody locally who doesn't want the socks. :)

Hope you can find them that way, but if you can’t you can find them on eBay with the pins. lol

Always that option, I don't know if I want them that badly though. haha

I here ya! lol lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:49 pm

NCDS wrote:
willy wonka wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:I hope they keep these boxes going, while I miss the original Disney Treasures I would hate to see the whole concept vanish. I love the extra items you don't get with just a pop release....

I miss them too and they always got here 2 weeks after everyone else got them. I liked the idea but I don;t think they made any money off them.

They could just do Holidays. Pick 3 or 4 a year. I think it gets to be a bit much when it's constant.

Yeah that would be a good Idea but again I don't want to wait 3 weeks after everyone else get Theirs.
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:56 pm

willy wonka wrote:
NCDS wrote:
willy wonka wrote:

I miss them too and they always got here 2 weeks after everyone else got them. I liked the idea but I don;t think they made any money off them.

They could just do Holidays. Pick 3 or 4 a year. I think it gets to be a bit much when it's constant.

Yeah that would be a good Idea but again I don't want to wait 3 weeks after everyone else get Theirs.

That is a bummer. By then I am sure spoilers are posted everywhere.
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:58 pm

willy wonka wrote:
NCDS wrote:
willy wonka wrote:

Well we just need to continue our petition for better Canada shipping, I mean geographically speaking you guys are probably closer to hq than I am, not by much but still.....
Image Image ImageImage

heymrosario
SCCA 2023
SCCA 2023

Postby heymrosario » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:11 pm

FunkOCD wrote:
heymrosario wrote:I absolutely LOVE the pin set for this collector's box! I definitely pre-ordered this because... duh It's Funko, It's Disney, and It's Christmas themed \:D/

You wanna give me your pluto? LOL

I'm definitely keeping Pluto lol lol lol

Hey there, I'm Marc! (•◡•)
Collector since '14 • Photographer • Designer
Follow me on Instagram: @heymrosario

FunkOCD

Postby FunkOCD » Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:31 pm

heymrosario wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
heymrosario wrote:I absolutely LOVE the pin set for this collector's box! I definitely pre-ordered this because... duh It's Funko, It's Disney, and It's Christmas themed \:D/

You wanna give me your pluto? LOL

I'm definitely keeping Pluto lol lol lol

Well, I never!
ImageImageImageImage

theraven00

Postby theraven00 » Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:30 pm

NCDS wrote:
willy wonka wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:I hope they keep these boxes going, while I miss the original Disney Treasures I would hate to see the whole concept vanish. I love the extra items you don't get with just a pop release....

I think if they did a version of what they initially did with Smuggler's Bounty, with a twist, that it would be interesting. My idea would be that they open up the subscription in October for a 4 box subscription. You have to sign up by the end of October and prepay for the 4 boxes that will be sent throughout the following year. This would make them more limited, easier to produce (Funko knows exactly how many to make of each item) and with only a few boxes there shouldn't be as much filler since Funko could plan it out a bit more.
Poppin'

squidward

Postby squidward » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:04 am

theraven00 wrote:
NCDS wrote:
willy wonka wrote:

I think if they did a version of what they initially did with Smuggler's Bounty, with a twist, that it would be interesting. My idea would be that they open up the subscription in October for a 4 box subscription. You have to sign up by the end of October and prepay for the 4 boxes that will be sent throughout the following year. This would make them more limited, easier to produce (Funko knows exactly how many to make of each item) and with only a few boxes there shouldn't be as much filler since Funko could plan it out a bit more.

I was an original subscriber, but the 6-per-year was a bit much. 3 per year seems about right.
Member of TUFF. Attended: Fundays 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, Virtual 2021, 2022. HQ Grand Opening. Hollywood Grand Opening. Making Fun Premiere. Funkon 1 & 2. Fright Night 1. Multiple SDCC, NYCC, ECCC, Fugitive Parties. Lover of Funko Artist Sketches.

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:12 am

squidward wrote:
theraven00 wrote:
NCDS wrote:

I was an original subscriber, but the 6-per-year was a bit much. 3 per year seems about right.

Yeah I would be down for that. I keep meaning to try and find the founders patch on ebay to finish my collection lol
Image Image ImageImage

squidward

Postby squidward » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:15 am

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
squidward wrote:
theraven00 wrote:I think if they did a version of what they initially did with Smuggler's Bounty, with a twist, that it would be interesting. My idea would be that they open up the subscription in October for a 4 box subscription. You have to sign up by the end of October and prepay for the 4 boxes that will be sent throughout the following year. This would make them more limited, easier to produce (Funko knows exactly how many to make of each item) and with only a few boxes there shouldn't be as much filler since Funko could plan it out a bit more.

Yeah I would be down for that. I keep meaning to try and find the founders patch on ebay to finish my collection lol

I probably have one, but it is buried within one of my 50+ boxes of items. I'll let you know if I come across it.
Member of TUFF. Attended: Fundays 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, Virtual 2021, 2022. HQ Grand Opening. Hollywood Grand Opening. Making Fun Premiere. Funkon 1 & 2. Fright Night 1. Multiple SDCC, NYCC, ECCC, Fugitive Parties. Lover of Funko Artist Sketches.

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:36 am

squidward wrote:
theraven00 wrote:
NCDS wrote:

6 did get to be a bit much. I like them on amazon so I can pick and choose.
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Sat Jan 02, 2021 12:55 am

squidward wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
squidward wrote:I was an original subscriber, but the 6-per-year was a bit much. 3 per year seems about right.

I probably have one, but it is buried within one of my 50+ boxes of items. I'll let you know if I come across it.

Haha yeah I'm sure patches aren't high on most people's display priorities. I have mine in my disney pins case so I notice it.
Image Image ImageImage

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 2:52 am

Tusken wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
renardchua wrote:Looks like Funko is continuing the Disney Box over at Amazon as well.

It's up for pre-order now: https://www.amazon.com/Funko-51427-Disn ... 08B71SPZG/

Here is the sneak peak for the Disney Holiday Box for 2020:

Loving the Pez and Pins as well, wish it had a beanie as well. :D

I loved this box. I was so happy when I received mine that is for sure. Definitely using them as Christmas decorations.

Sounds like the box turned out pretty cool and perfect for the holidays based off your reaction. Glad to hear. :freddy3:

It turned out so well. I loved it.
Collecting since 2014

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:56 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
Tusken wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
I loved this box. I was so happy when I received mine that is for sure. Definitely using them as Christmas decorations.

Sounds like the box turned out pretty cool and perfect for the holidays based off your reaction. Glad to hear. :freddy3:

It turned out so well. I loved it.

This looks cool
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

Kakarote

Postby Kakarote » Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:14 pm

I should've bought this
Image:freddy2:

Return to “Powered by Funko”