Marvel Collector Corps July 2021: What If...?

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
Katers

Re: Marvel Collector Corps July 2021: What If...?

Postby Katers » Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:38 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:
Saw spoilers also, not my ideal choices for pops for still kinda cool. You’re right about the shirt, can’t see anyone not liking it lol

I LOVE the shirt, I already think it's going to take over as my favorite! Excited for one pop (and the episode for it), and kinda meh on the other, but maybe the episode will make it worth while?

I don't even know but I'm going to say yes it will. lol

Well, at the rate we're going with the shipment of the boxes, we've got a decent chance of having seen the episodes before we get our hands on the pops! I understand shipping delays, but it doesn't stop the disappointment that I'm not getting a MCC shipment notification this month!
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:43 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
I LOVE the shirt, I already think it's going to take over as my favorite! Excited for one pop (and the episode for it), and kinda meh on the other, but maybe the episode will make it worth while?

Well, at the rate we're going with the shipment of the boxes, we've got a decent chance of having seen the episodes before we get our hands on the pops! I understand shipping delays, but it doesn't stop the disappointment that I'm not getting a MCC shipment notification this month!

You might just be right about the episodes! I didn't think about that until you mentioned it.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:29 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

You might just be right about the episodes! I didn't think about that until you mentioned it.

Yeah - the spoilers obviously gave me some info about 1-2 upcoming episodes, but not much context for at least one of them. Going to be nice to enjoy the episodes without checking the pops very carefully for context!
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:33 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

Yeah - the spoilers obviously gave me some info about 1-2 upcoming episodes, but not much context for at least one of them. Going to be nice to enjoy the episodes without checking the pops very carefully for context!

Hrmm checking for context you say. I would imagine the pops won't be giving away really anything though.
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:09 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

Hrmm checking for context you say. I would imagine the pops won't be giving away really anything though.

Well, one gave away a bit of what the storyline will be about, but the other one is anyone's guess! Now it's just a waiting and wondering game, for both the show and the box!
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:50 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

Well, one gave away a bit of what the storyline will be about, but the other one is anyone's guess! Now it's just a waiting and wondering game, for both the show and the box!

That's it then, I don't need to watch the episode. Bring on some more pops. lol
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:42 pm

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

That's it then, I don't need to watch the episode. Bring on some more pops. lol

Agreed on the bring on more pops! But I honestly can't wait for these episodes, they're going to be so much fun!
Image ImageImage Image

wsm10

Postby wsm10 » Wed Aug 25, 2021 1:54 pm

Just got my box in. Wish I would of looked at the spoilers, because this box is one of the worst I've seen yet. Absolutely NOTHING worth it to me & incredibly lazy.

Spoiler: show
How awesome, another Black Widow variant to add to the 50 that recently came out, and a Bro Collector wearing Santa's jacket. Just what people were hoping for.

I guess this is a wake up call for me to make sure and try to find out what's in these boxes so I can cancel when I need to, which seems to be almost everytime lately. Can't wait to see how lazy the Shang-Chi box will be. Maybe we'll get a Shang-Chi variant of the common where his feet are an inch further apart. Sounds like funko lately.

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:15 am

I wonder if we will see any spoilers for the Shang Chi box this week. I was just charged today and they revealed the next box is The Eternals.

ETA: Gonna edit and not quote myself since I am the last post still. Shang Chi spoilers are out there now. The Pops are fine, but the shirt is so good. Worth the cost of the box alone.
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

Kakarote

Postby Kakarote » Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:18 pm

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:To be honest....I'm hyped for this box.
There is so many different pops that can be released. Can't wait to see what we get! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ Image

Pretty cool
Image:freddy2:

Return to “Powered by Funko”