Marvel Collector Corp Disney+ box?

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
Toronto

Re: Marvel Collector Corp Disney+ box?

Postby Toronto » Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:06 am

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:
scullysdad wrote:I was also wondering if there would be a Moon Knight box but at this point it wouldn’t be released until summer. What’s the next MCU series, Ms Marvel? Maybe she’s up after Strange.

It be cool to have a box for each show, but I see there being a box for all the shows. I just hope we get another beanie. [-o< [-o< [-o<

Toque!

Although Funko needs to make them to actually fit on people's heads. The Thor one was so small it was practically a kippah.

I am glad that this box came quick to Amazon.ca to order and cancelled my US order.
ISO:Spidey/Pennywise/Mono Conans, Jubilee & Scott Pilgrim Protos [Scott Common/Dorbz]
Dream Pops:Toronto Raptors player Pops, Kimono jacket Daniel from Karate Kid 2.
Hopeful Next Funko Store Location?: The desperately needed Toronto, ON Canada #FunkoToronto
Recently Completed: Calendar Go Sailor Moon [Thanks RedRoo], Scott Pilgrim Proto - Ramona & Gideon, Mooby Protos - Both Yellow & White!

PaleRiderOfDoom

Postby PaleRiderOfDoom » Sat Apr 16, 2022 3:15 pm

Toronto wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:
scullysdad wrote:I was also wondering if there would be a Moon Knight box but at this point it wouldn’t be released until summer. What’s the next MCU series, Ms Marvel? Maybe she’s up after Strange.

It be cool to have a box for each show, but I see there being a box for all the shows. I just hope we get another beanie. [-o< [-o< [-o<

Toque!

Although Funko needs to make them to actually fit on people's heads. The Thor one was so small it was practically a kippah.

I am glad that this box came quick to Amazon.ca to order and cancelled my US order.

Right there with you. My head is way too big for the beanies they have made so far.
ImageImageImageImage
Patrick from Central KY - Admin for The Kentucky Funko League of Awesomeness
Proto wants: Fallout keychains and Vynls, Dr. Doom (Pops or Minis)

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Thu Apr 28, 2022 1:23 pm

PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:
Toronto wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:It be cool to have a box for each show, but I see there being a box for all the shows. I just hope we get another beanie. [-o< [-o< [-o<

Toque!

Right there with you. My head is way too big for the beanies they have made so far.

The regular hats fit my husband but I get all the socks and other accessories, Im surprised they dont adjust based on the size of the t shirt you ordered.
Image Image ImageImage

PaleRiderOfDoom

Postby PaleRiderOfDoom » Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:23 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:
Toronto wrote:
Toque!

The regular hats fit my husband but I get all the socks and other accessories, Im surprised they dont adjust based on the size of the t shirt you ordered.

Yeah...it's not just my torso that is big...all of me is big.
ImageImageImageImage
Patrick from Central KY - Admin for The Kentucky Funko League of Awesomeness
Proto wants: Fallout keychains and Vynls, Dr. Doom (Pops or Minis)

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:43 pm

PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
PaleRiderOfDoom wrote:

Yeah...it's not just my torso that is big...all of me is big.

LOL very true no matter what shape you're in someone that needs an XL or up does not wear the same size as the small and medium.
Image Image ImageImage

Greymom

Postby Greymom » Tue May 03, 2022 11:36 pm

Katers wrote:I know it's coming eventually - I just wish it would hurry, since I'm more excited for this box than I have been for any recent boxes!

On the downside though, the theme of Disney+ gives us a LOT of options to guess from. I'm really hoping they spread the love and we get items from different shows!

So looking back on the shows, and who I'd love to have a pop of:

WandaVision:
Darcy!
Jimmy Woo

Falcon & Winter Soldier:
Joaquin
Batroc?
Isaiah Bradley

Loki:
Boastful Loki
He who remains (I keep wanting to say he who must not be named! lol )

Hawkeye:
Jack Duquesne (never expected I'd want a pop of him!)
Laura Barton
(new) Yelena Belova
literally ANY of the larpers!
any broadway musical characters

Anyone awesome that I'm missing that we need desperately? Hopefully we get shipping notification soon on this box and I can stop guessing! [-o<

Darcy and Jimmy Woo NEED to be made into Pops! They're so popular!

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed May 04, 2022 2:03 am

Greymom wrote:
Katers wrote:I know it's coming eventually - I just wish it would hurry, since I'm more excited for this box than I have been for any recent boxes!

On the downside though, the theme of Disney+ gives us a LOT of options to guess from. I'm really hoping they spread the love and we get items from different shows!

So looking back on the shows, and who I'd love to have a pop of:

WandaVision:
Darcy!
Jimmy Woo

Falcon & Winter Soldier:
Joaquin
Batroc?
Isaiah Bradley

Loki:
Boastful Loki
He who remains (I keep wanting to say he who must not be named! lol )

Hawkeye:
Jack Duquesne (never expected I'd want a pop of him!)
Laura Barton
(new) Yelena Belova
literally ANY of the larpers!
any broadway musical characters

Anyone awesome that I'm missing that we need desperately? Hopefully we get shipping notification soon on this box and I can stop guessing! [-o<

Darcy and Jimmy Woo NEED to be made into Pops! They're so popular!

I was so excited for the sticker, it keeps my hope alive that we'll get pops for those 2 soon! Maybe if Disney+ gives us a short with the two of them, we'll finally get the pops we deserve?
Image ImageImage Image

Beefsquatch

Postby Beefsquatch » Tue May 10, 2022 8:03 pm

Anyone receive any nee updates from Amazon about the next box finally releasing?
Joey
IG: _beefsquatch_ (Private)
IG: the_rougarou (Public)
Twitter: Joey (The Tall One) @__beefsquatch_

Image Image

kennyl14

Postby kennyl14 » Thu May 19, 2022 6:09 pm

I’m pumped seeing some of the older marvel collector corps boxes pops getting some love. I honestly really love the shirts

Return to “Powered by Funko”