Smuggler's Bounty: "Bounty Hunters" May 15th Box

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
alex_dewitt

Re: Smuggler's Bounty: "Bounty Hunters" May 15th Box

Postby alex_dewitt » Mon May 16, 2016 2:58 pm

edmomo wrote:LOL someone in the marketing dept was a little too quick on the trigger to post.

The same thing happened with the last box if I remember correctly. No one spoils as early as Funko themself. :roflmao:

poppetmaster

Postby poppetmaster » Mon May 16, 2016 4:20 pm

Spoiler: show
I have a feeling that IG-88 is going to look very disappointing....there were MUCH BETTER choices.

Boba_Fetish

Postby Boba_Fetish » Mon May 16, 2016 4:23 pm

poppetmaster wrote:
I have a feeling that IG-88 is going to look very disappointing....there were MUCH BETTER choices.

I agree, but he seemed to be the most requested character for some reason

TheBoilerman

Postby TheBoilerman » Mon May 16, 2016 4:34 pm

Boba_Fetish wrote:
poppetmaster wrote:

Well, I like the character, but we don't really know how they've chosen to represent him. Shirt? Pin? Patch? Second Pop? First SW Dorbz? My curiosity is quite piqued now!
I bought a Mystery Mini and thought it was cool. Now I have shelves covered in Funko vinyl products. What Happened?

poppetmaster

Postby poppetmaster » Mon May 16, 2016 4:43 pm

TheBoilerman wrote:
Boba_Fetish wrote:
poppetmaster wrote:

Well, I like the character, but we don't really know how they've chosen to represent him. Shirt? Pin? Patch? Second Pop? First SW Dorbz? My curiosity is quite piqued now!

I think we have all come to the conclusion that it is the second POP. I am 99.99% certain that it is.

Cheshire

Postby Cheshire » Mon May 16, 2016 7:29 pm

Ahh...well I bought an extra box because I was excited for rad bounty hunter stuff. Not sure how I feel about it now that i know what the second pop might be but I guess we will see once they get shipped.

Might have an extra box to get rid of :P
| Pop! Count: 1000+ :fdo91: No Longer Collecting |

a99kitten
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby a99kitten » Mon May 16, 2016 7:46 pm

I am just excited to get this!! I have been reorganizing all of my Star Wars toys so I am in a serious Star Wars mood! :)
FunKlub member #10577 Celeste reporting for duty :) December 2016 Collector of the Month! 2021 Hall of Fame!
5 Customs, 70 protos, 2800+ POPs (+ MLP vinyls, Hikari, Wobblers, Minis, Soda, Dorbz..)

ImageImage

kickinit

Postby kickinit » Tue May 17, 2016 12:47 am

Got shipping notice email today, scheduled for tomorrow :)

pop_jumper

Postby pop_jumper » Tue May 17, 2016 1:34 am

Well, just like the DC TV box, I am more than happy I got this box, when so many others are disappointed.

I have faith that Funko did a good job with the other pop, but I do understand people's concerns that he'll look...odd.

Time will tell.
Name's Aaron.
Electronics.

TARGET

POP! : 460
First: Ash (Army of Darkness)
Latest: Violet (CHASE)
Fav POP! : Jay Garrick (signed by Teddy Sears!)/Flocked Crash Bandicoot
GRAIL(S): Qui-Gon Jinn (NYCC 2016)

Mystery Minis: ??

Follow @beachcitiesflash on Instagram!

We got no food, we got no jobs, OUR POPS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!!

popfanboy
HOF 2022 & Spirit
HOF 2022 & Spirit

Postby popfanboy » Tue May 17, 2016 6:59 am

Why are people surprised it's IG-88?! He was on the advertisement and was the most common guess. I don't know what everyone expected. I'm super excited to get my box now! lol
Last edited by popfanboy on Tue May 17, 2016 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tanner
I'm an artist who dreams of working for Funko one day.
Check out some of my drawings!
Follow me on Instagram @popfanboy
ISO Any Bat Boy, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, or Ghostbuster ghost protos!

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Tue May 17, 2016 7:17 am

popfanboy wrote:Why are people surprised it's IG-88?! He was on the advertisement and was the most common guess. I don't know what everyone expected. I'm super excited to get my box now! lol

Could you have not used spoiler tags? And, if it really is
IG-88
I will be thoroughly disappointed by this box.. I was really hoping for a action pose Boba.
Last edited by BillyLouis on Tue May 17, 2016 9:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
"If I only had the strength to make some muffins, then I swear that I would share them with you now."

Looking for: POP!s: Parks and Rec series 1, can be loose. Nathan MacKinnon, Patrick Roy.

popfanboy
HOF 2022 & Spirit
HOF 2022 & Spirit

Postby popfanboy » Tue May 17, 2016 7:27 am

BillyLouis wrote:
popfanboy wrote:Why are people surprised it's IG-88?! He was on the advertisement and was the most common guess. I don't know what everyone expected. I'm super excited to get my box now! lol

Could you have not used spoiler tags? And, if it really is IG-88 I will be thoroughly disappointed by this box.. I was really hoping for a action pose Boba.

I'm sorry about the spoiler though I usually do use spoiler tags but I thought someone already put it on this thread. And to be fair, if I really didn't wanna be spoiled I wouldn't be on the thread about the box around the time that they are shipping out. :-k :-"
Tanner

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Tue May 17, 2016 7:44 am

popfanboy wrote:
BillyLouis wrote:

Could you have not used spoiler tags? And, if it really is IG-88 I will be thoroughly disappointed by this box.. I was really hoping for a action pose Boba.

I'm sorry about the spoiler though I usually do use spoiler tags but I thought someone already put it on this thread. And to be fair, if I really didn't wanna be spoiled I wouldn't be on the thread about the box around the time that they are shipping out. :-k :-"

To be fair, people usually wait a week or so before they start openly talking about what is in the box. Hence everyone prior to you using the spoiler tags..
"If I only had the strength to make some muffins, then I swear that I would share them with you now."

Looking for: POP!s: Parks and Rec series 1, can be loose. Nathan MacKinnon, Patrick Roy.

TheBoilerman

Postby TheBoilerman » Tue May 17, 2016 8:41 am

poppetmaster wrote:
TheBoilerman wrote:
Boba_Fetish wrote:

I think we have all come to the conclusion that it is the second POP. I am 99.99% certain that it is.

I think that character would make a better Hikari than a Pop. Now wouldn't that be something...
I bought a Mystery Mini and thought it was cool. Now I have shelves covered in Funko vinyl products. What Happened?

popfanboy
HOF 2022 & Spirit
HOF 2022 & Spirit

Postby popfanboy » Tue May 17, 2016 8:45 am

BillyLouis wrote:
popfanboy wrote:
BillyLouis wrote:Could you have not used spoiler tags? And, if it really is IG-88 I will be thoroughly disappointed by this box.. I was really hoping for a action pose Boba.

To be fair, people usually wait a week or so before they start openly talking about what is in the box. Hence everyone prior to you using the spoiler tags..

To be fair I fixed it and your quote is now the only spoiler on here. Also people "usually" wait a week doesn't mean they have to. If you're gonna be salty about a spoiler It's your fault for reading a thread about the box. For example, I didn't want to get Civil War spoiled for me so do you think I went and read the thread about the movie? Of course not #-o
Tanner

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Tue May 17, 2016 9:20 am

popfanboy wrote:
BillyLouis wrote:
popfanboy wrote:I'm sorry about the spoiler though I usually do use spoiler tags but I thought someone already put it on this thread. And to be fair, if I really didn't wanna be spoiled I wouldn't be on the thread about the box around the time that they are shipping out. :-k :-"

To be fair I fixed it and your quote is now the only spoiler on here. Also people "usually" wait a week doesn't mean they have to. If you're gonna be salty about a spoiler It's your fault for reading a thread about the box. For example, I didn't want to get Civil War spoiled for me so do you think I went and read the thread about the movie? Of course not #-o

Alright, valid point about my post containing the spoiler, I have editted it now. And, while people don't "have to" wait, it is common courtesy to do so. I get what you are saying using the Civil War thread but, it isn't exactly the same thing, that thread says spoilers right in the title, unlike this one which would lead you to believe there are no openly posted spoilers.

popfanboy
HOF 2022 & Spirit
HOF 2022 & Spirit

Postby popfanboy » Tue May 17, 2016 9:26 am

BillyLouis wrote:
popfanboy wrote:
BillyLouis wrote:To be fair, people usually wait a week or so before they start openly talking about what is in the box. Hence everyone prior to you using the spoiler tags..

Alright, valid point about my post containing the spoiler, I have editted it now. And, while people don't "have to" wait, it is common courtesy to do so. I get what you are saying using the Civil War thread but, it isn't exactly the same thing, that thread says spoilers right in the title, unlike this one which would lead you to believe there are no openly posted spoilers.

I almost always put spoiler tags out of common courtesy but this time I thought I saw other people put the spoiler so I didn't bother. Sorry for spoiling it for you. Even though it doesn't say spoilers in the title I would still be weary when reading the topic if I didn't want it to be spoiled.
Tanner

saul_damascus

Postby saul_damascus » Tue May 17, 2016 9:32 am

If anyone doesn't want theirs please let me know. I have plo kloon and kit fisto to trade
[img]Check%20out%20@CareyJohnson919’s%20Tweet:%20https://twitter.com/CareyJohnson919/status/935495745569992707?s=09[/img]

poppetmaster

Postby poppetmaster » Tue May 17, 2016 10:40 am

popfanboy wrote:
BillyLouis wrote:
popfanboy wrote:To be fair I fixed it and your quote is now the only spoiler on here. Also people "usually" wait a week doesn't mean they have to. If you're gonna be salty about a spoiler It's your fault for reading a thread about the box. For example, I didn't want to get Civil War spoiled for me so do you think I went and read the thread about the movie? Of course not #-o

I almost always put spoiler tags out of common courtesy but this time I thought I saw other people put the spoiler so I didn't bother. Sorry for spoiling it for you. Even though it doesn't say spoilers in the title I would still be weary when reading the topic if I didn't want it to be spoiled.

If anyone wants to complain about spoilers, Funko spoiled it the minute after the countdown ended for the Bounty Hunter box. They literally said "did you miss [POP] and [second POP]? Well dont miss the next box." Hows that for spoilage? Now quit whining and move along everyone.

BillyLouis

Postby BillyLouis » Tue May 17, 2016 11:03 am

popfanboy wrote:
BillyLouis wrote:
popfanboy wrote:To be fair I fixed it and your quote is now the only spoiler on here. Also people "usually" wait a week doesn't mean they have to. If you're gonna be salty about a spoiler It's your fault for reading a thread about the box. For example, I didn't want to get Civil War spoiled for me so do you think I went and read the thread about the movie? Of course not #-o

It's not the end of the world, we're good, man. I only know one of the items(though I can't say I love it.), so I still have stuff to look forward too. Hopefully there are other things I dig in it, I haven't been disappointed by a Smugglers Bounty yet...

saul_damascus

Postby saul_damascus » Tue May 17, 2016 11:44 am

Never mind looks like I am ordering the next two boxes
[img]Check%20out%20@CareyJohnson919’s%20Tweet:%20https://twitter.com/CareyJohnson919/status/935495745569992707?s=09[/img]

popfanboy
HOF 2022 & Spirit
HOF 2022 & Spirit

Postby popfanboy » Tue May 17, 2016 12:49 pm

Here are the POP!'s lol Not my pic btw
Tanner

buf12sbr

Postby buf12sbr » Tue May 17, 2016 12:54 pm

popfanboy wrote:Here are the POP!'s lol Not my pic btw
http://i.imgur.com/cBdhHfv.jpg

i figured thats what it would look like, still want to see it out of box. hopefully it doesnt need its stand
Doug
Team Bacon
2016 FunKlub Member - #301
Main Lines HB-HP-SW-Godzilla-Cornetto-Freddy-Deathstroke
ISO: Arrow-Deathstoke Pin set,

slim1977

Postby slim1977 » Tue May 17, 2016 1:02 pm

Are there pictures of the rest of the items in the box?
ISO: Jay proto from Jay and Silent Bob strike back

popfanboy
HOF 2022 & Spirit
HOF 2022 & Spirit

Postby popfanboy » Tue May 17, 2016 1:06 pm

slim1977 wrote:

This was the only pic I could find. I assume we will have the full box contents by the end of the day.
Tanner

missauru

Postby missauru » Tue May 17, 2016 1:07 pm

I like both of those Pops so YAYYYYY :D
Gamer.Wife.Mom.OOB.TeamBacon.Missa
Image Image
MHA pops I will continue to pray for: Shouto Todoroki, Denki Kaminari, & Eijirou Kirishima

popfanboy
HOF 2022 & Spirit
HOF 2022 & Spirit

Postby popfanboy » Tue May 17, 2016 1:12 pm

slim1977 wrote:

Just found them!
Tanner

buf12sbr

Postby buf12sbr » Tue May 17, 2016 1:14 pm

popfanboy wrote:
slim1977 wrote:

Just found them!

zuckuss would/will make a great looing pop one day
Doug
Team Bacon
2016 FunKlub Member - #301
Main Lines HB-HP-SW-Godzilla-Cornetto-Freddy-Deathstroke
ISO: Arrow-Deathstoke Pin set,

RoboFist

Postby RoboFist » Tue May 17, 2016 1:34 pm

I was pulling for a 4-LOM, simply because he's the most delightfully ridiculous-looking of the hunters haha.

Well, I accidentally forgot to turn off "auto-renew" on my account, so I'll be selling mine unopened once it gets in. $30 shipped. Anyone want it?
Latest: "BAHNEY, MY PEBBLES!"
300th: Audrey II
200th: Rapunzel (Dancing)
100th: Hoverboard Marty McFly
1st: V for Vendetta
Funatic Since 2012

TheBoilerman

Postby TheBoilerman » Tue May 17, 2016 1:45 pm

Looks better than I imagined in my head. Can't wait for my box...still no shipping notice yet. Hmmm....

Vagabond

Postby Vagabond » Tue May 17, 2016 1:57 pm

popfanboy wrote:
slim1977 wrote:

Just found them!

Funko should learn how to spell. "Assasin"? ](*,) .
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

jester00

Postby jester00 » Tue May 17, 2016 2:32 pm

RoboFist wrote:I was pulling for a 4-LOM, simply because he's the most delightfully ridiculous-looking of the hunters haha.

Well, I accidentally forgot to turn off "auto-renew" on my account, so I'll be selling mine unopened once it gets in. $30 shipped. Anyone want it?

Shirt size? Please be XXL lol
I LOVE MAXFOZZY

Thomas aka Jester

Battastic
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Battastic » Tue May 17, 2016 2:37 pm

Vagabond wrote:Funko should learn how to spell. "Assasin"? ](*,) .

Just about to say the same thing :roflmao:
"If you can't have fun, if you can't laugh, if you can't enjoy it...it's not worth it." - Joey

HowardTheDuck

Postby HowardTheDuck » Tue May 17, 2016 2:42 pm

Both pops look cool but I'm not a big enough fan to care for the other character. If anyone has an extra
Boba
they don't care for though....
I'm Julian. HowardTheFunatic on IG!
ISO: FREDDY FUNKO CAPTAIN AMERICA, FREDDY FUNKO STORMTROOPER, FAIRLY ODD PARENTS 3 PACK, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO

MarvelPopFan75

Postby MarvelPopFan75 » Tue May 17, 2016 3:00 pm

Another very solid box, you can't please everyone but I am certainly no displeased with this box.
Hello, my name is Kevin Rutan

Image Image Image Image Image

slim1977

Postby slim1977 » Tue May 17, 2016 3:14 pm

popfanboy wrote:
slim1977 wrote:

Just found them!

Thanks for the picture. What a terrible shirt though.
ISO: Jay proto from Jay and Silent Bob strike back

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Tue May 17, 2016 4:13 pm

Is there a chase Pop? Are all the shirts the same?
Hello! I'm Roger :freddy1:

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Tue May 17, 2016 4:15 pm

Boba Fett is much nicer than the knockoff they were advertising on e-bay!!!

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Tue May 17, 2016 4:16 pm

"they" meaning people on the internet selling a knockoff weeks ago!

leosalion

Postby leosalion » Tue May 17, 2016 4:23 pm

I hope the shirts come in different colours or something. I could be wrong, but so far all the past boxes has had shirt variants

Return to “Powered by Funko”