Marvel Collector's Corp September 2020: Marvel Zombies

Get a subscription to happiness and talk all about it here. These are the ultimate Boxes of Fun.
lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Re: Marvel Collector's Corp July 2020: X-Men 20th Anniversary

Postby lavery01 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:28 pm

Jezter wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:
lavery01 wrote:
Yes please PM. lol thanks

the waiting is the hardest part..... but being movie related my enthusiasm is decidedly low.

PMs sent. If it's what the leak suggests, I will need! :D

Yeah I got it, and you’re right. I can’t wait! lol thanks
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:54 pm

thanks, sounds like it could be cool.... but movie stuff isn't my thing.

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Sun Jun 28, 2020 1:25 pm

Ok, I finally saw the leak. It’s the kind of Pop that works well in a box like this but might not sell on its own. I would still put money that Pop #2 is a flocked Beast.
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

lazcommalisa
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby lazcommalisa » Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:57 pm

Haven't seen any leaks or just missed it (which is fine with me). Even though I grew up with these movies, I decided that I'm not collecting this line other than the MCC ones but excited what pops I'll get at the end of the month.
:freddy2:
~Lisa

IG: itallstartedwitha_pop
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:54 pm

scullysdad wrote:Ok, I finally saw the leak. It’s the kind of Pop that works well in a box like this but might not sell on its own. I would still put money that Pop #2 is a flocked Beast.

Oh you think there’s going to be a second? Or did they confirm there was somewhere?

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:43 pm

Dbactor wrote:
scullysdad wrote:Ok, I finally saw the leak. It’s the kind of Pop that works well in a box like this but might not sell on its own. I would still put money that Pop #2 is a flocked Beast.

Oh you think there’s going to be a second? Or did they confirm there was somewhere?

The first post in the thread says two Pops and a shirt, so I am basing it on that. That seems to be the perfect configuration for these too.

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:51 am

Jezter wrote:I realllllly want this one, but not sure I'll be able to afford it. If I can though I hope it's someone good, or a neat variant and not just a random character like Senator Kelly with gills or something like that...

Gilled Senator Kelly is a horrible thought, why would you put this out there in the universe??? lol

No, it needs to be something amazing to remind us all how happy we were to see our X-Men in movie theaters back in the day!
Image ImageImage Image

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:20 am

Katers wrote:
Jezter wrote:I realllllly want this one, but not sure I'll be able to afford it. If I can though I hope it's someone good, or a neat variant and not just a random character like Senator Kelly with gills or something like that...

Gilled Senator Kelly is a horrible thought, why would you put this out there in the universe??? lol

No, it needs to be something amazing to remind us all how happy we were to see our X-Men in movie theaters back in the day!

It’s pretty brilliant though!

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:13 pm

Dbactor wrote:
Katers wrote:

It is, actually. Though I have no desire to have that in my collection!

I am never surprised by the creativity in here!
Image ImageImage Image

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:27 am

Katers wrote:
Dbactor wrote:
Katers wrote:

I think we could get a Senator kelly like the rumored leak, too.

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:53 am

Dbactor wrote:
Katers wrote:
Dbactor wrote:It’s pretty brilliant though!

It would be an amazing pop design, that's for sure!
Image ImageImage Image

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:45 am

Katers wrote:
Dbactor wrote:
Katers wrote:

I mean, in my opinion Senator Kelly in any form would be waaayyyy down on the list of X-Men movie pops I'd want to see, but sometimes the weird pops get made anyway, and I'd probably buy him regardless if he's naked with gills or...like the leaked image. I doubt I'd get him if he looked normal and just had yellow eyes though, that would be silly.
Hey I'm John! :joker:

Pops!- 716ish
Dorbz: 34
Mystery Minis: 33
Vinyl Idolz: 2
Hikari: 1
Mini-Hikari: 1
Instagram: courtjezter

This Is Where A Really Neat Signature Is Going To Go....Eventually...Maybe.

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:52 am

Jezter wrote:
Katers wrote:
Dbactor wrote:I think we could get a Senator kelly like the rumored leak, too.

I mean, in my opinion Senator Kelly in any form would be waaayyyy down on the list of X-Men movie pops I'd want to see, but sometimes the weird pops get made anyway, and I'd probably buy him regardless if he's naked with gills or...like the leaked image. I doubt I'd get him if he looked normal and just had yellow eyes though, that would be silly.

So true, that the weird pops get made! I'll give it to them though - they are memorable! I wouldn't think we'd get a small modification like eyes and still get him as a pop - that wouldn't be exciting enough, at least to my thinking.

Of course, this could all be solved if we'd get some spoilers, at which point we can move on to why or why not we are excited for this box!

Honestly, I am more looking forward to a shirt, been awhile since I had a good X-men shirt!
Image ImageImage Image

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Fri Jul 10, 2020 1:32 am

Katers wrote:
Jezter wrote:
Katers wrote:

So true, that the weird pops get made! I'll give it to them though - they are memorable! I wouldn't think we'd get a small modification like eyes and still get him as a pop - that wouldn't be exciting enough, at least to my thinking.

Of course, this could all be solved if we'd get some spoilers, at which point we can move on to why or why not we are excited for this box!

Honestly, I am more looking forward to a shirt, been awhile since I had a good X-men shirt!

Even when i wouldn’t get a pop, i get excited when they do it well, get the details right. But who knows haha

Tees for life

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:53 am

Dbactor wrote:
Katers wrote:
Jezter wrote:

Even when i wouldn’t get a pop, i get excited when they do it well, get the details right. But who knows haha

Tees for life

Totally understand, and agree! Seeing a beautiful pop is something really special, even if it's not something I want in my collection! Though of course I'm expecting to be thrilled and want to keep both of the pops in this box!
Image ImageImage Image

FunkOCD

Postby FunkOCD » Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:25 am

Katers wrote:
Dbactor wrote:
Katers wrote:

Needs MOAR spoilers so I know whether or not to cancel my sub!

Tees for life

Totally understand, and agree! Seeing a beautiful pop is something really special, even if it's not something I want in my collection! Though of course I'm expecting to be thrilled and want to keep both of the pops in this box!
ImageImageImageImage

POPHawk

Postby POPHawk » Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:07 am

Anyone else wanting Azazel, Emma or Shaw in this box? lol
CHECK OUT MY PHOTOGRAPHY! INSTAGRAM: @TOYSSANDSTUFF
POPINABOX AFFILIATE

_____________________________________________________________________________________

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Tue Jul 14, 2020 4:26 pm

Both Pops have now leaked. All I will say is that I was wrong about flocked Beast #-o

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:09 pm

Just saw the leaked pops on reddit, the box is now 100% must have! :D

Pops!- 716ish

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Jul 14, 2020 11:01 pm

Jezter wrote:Just saw the leaked pops on reddit, the box is now 100% must have! :D

Gotta admit I was surprised by the 2nd one - not where I thought they'd go! Liking the idea, though neither were must haves for me. Think I'll stick with it anyway since I can see myself having non-buyers remorse after the fact! Plus, still wanting to see what else the box holds!
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:47 am

POPHawk wrote:Anyone else wanting Azazel, Emma or Shaw in this box? lol

Those would be nice to see, I'm not sure if I can even pick one as a favorite.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:01 am

Katers wrote:
Jezter wrote:Just saw the leaked pops on reddit, the box is now 100% must have! :D

Gotta admit I was surprised by the 2nd one - not where I thought they'd go! Liking the idea, though neither were must haves for me. Think I'll stick with it anyway since I can see myself having non-buyers remorse after the fact! Plus, still wanting to see what else the box holds!

I just ordered so I wouldn't forget, lol. I hope the t-shirt fits, the Xavier's School one was listed as the right size on the tag but didn't fit well at all.
I know a lot of people are tired of certain characters, but I am very happy with the box contents and can't wait to get them! :D

Pops!- 716ish

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:13 am

Katers wrote:

It became a must have for me, ordered it up. Really hoping for good secondary goodies to round out the box.

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:13 am

Jezter wrote:
Katers wrote:

I just ordered so I wouldn't forget, lol. I hope the t-shirt fits, the Xavier's School one was listed as the right size on the tag but didn't fit well at all.
I know a lot of people are tired of certain characters, but I am very happy with the box contents and can't wait to get them! :D

Smart, I've totally done that and missed out on some cool stuff that way. I'm really looking forward to the shirt, haven't had a good X-men shirt in way too long! Really want better pictures of the pops, and leaked spoilers on the rest of the box. I'll just be over here....waiting....
Image ImageImage Image

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Thu Jul 16, 2020 7:15 am

Katers wrote:
Jezter wrote:
Katers wrote:

Smart, I've totally done that and missed out on some cool stuff that way. I'm really looking forward to the shirt, haven't had a good X-men shirt in way too long! Really want better pictures of the pops, and leaked spoilers on the rest of the box. I'll just be over here....waiting....

I'm ok with the leak versions of the pops, that way the details will hopefully surprise me when I receive them. The character is a must have for me, so I'd get them regardless of how they look anyway, haha.

I just want the shirt to fit, and for many years. The Xavier shirt said large but was more like a medium and got worse after it was washed, so yeah, was no good.

Pops!- 716ish

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:46 pm

Jezter wrote:
Katers wrote:
Jezter wrote:

I'm ok with the leak versions of the pops, that way the details will hopefully surprise me when I receive them. The character is a must have for me, so I'd get them regardless of how they look anyway, haha.

I just want the shirt to fit, and for many years. The Xavier shirt said large but was more like a medium and got worse after it was washed, so yeah, was no good.

I was always worried that i was packing on the weight with the Xavier school tee haha

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:47 am

Jezter wrote:
Katers wrote:
Jezter wrote:

lol Here's hoping the shirts come through for all of us, in every way!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:48 am

Dbactor wrote:
Jezter wrote:
Katers wrote:

I was always worried that i was packing on the weight with the Xavier school tee haha

Oh no, it's always that the shirts got washed! Never us..! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:36 pm

I’m happy with the spoilers at this point. A minor adjustment could have been nice, but I’m cool with it all

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:09 pm

lavery01 wrote:I kinda want to see the contents before committing to buy. lol

Finally saw what’s inside, and I am very pleased! lol Husband ordered it today.
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Eman185

Postby Eman185 » Sun Jul 19, 2020 7:17 pm

The Pops and the shirt look great! Can't wait to receive this box.

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Sun Jul 19, 2020 11:08 pm

Saw the rest of the items today on IG, glad I am getting this box, all solid items, as long as the shirt fits! :D

Pops!- 716ish

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:57 pm

Tomorrow is the day!

How long have the boxes been taking to get them from Amazon the last few times? I haven't ordered one in a year or longer.

Pops!- 716ish

GuruGuy128

Re: Marvel Collector's Corp September 2020: Marvel Zombies

Postby GuruGuy128 » Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:29 pm

Here's the next theme Marvel Zombies

Guru Guy: The Disney and Subscription Box Guru

Darthawz

Postby Darthawz » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:02 pm

I would love to see cap zombie and iron man zombie!!! Hopefully somebody can find what they will be soon.

emcee

Postby emcee » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:47 am

I LOVE THAT SHIRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Collecting since 2013 (Jon Snow)
POP! Count: Stopped counting

Jezter
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Jezter » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:46 am

Why was the title of this thread changed to the Sept box, instead of making a new thread about that one? Do we always do this now? lol

I should be getting my X-Men box today! Can't wait!

I'll keep subbed until I see leaks for the zombies too, if it's a pop I'd want, I'll stay with it, if not, cancellllled.

Pops!- 716ish

GuruGuy128

Postby GuruGuy128 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:54 am

Jezter wrote:Why was the title of this thread changed to the Sept box, instead of making a new thread about that one? Do we always do this now? lol

I'll keep subbed until I see leaks for the zombies too, if it's a pop I'd want, I'll stay with it, if not, cancellllled.

Because that's too many threads it's a lot more compact to create a big thread about the same box. besides there's nothing holding you back talking about previous boxes.
Guru Guy: The Disney and Subscription Box Guru

wsm10

Postby wsm10 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:12 pm

I'm apparently in the minority, but, again, this box should of & could of been better.

Spoiler: show
First thing is the shirt is really good, and the Mystique/Logan figure looks, interesting, I guess. My problem is this line already has two Logans & two Mystique's, so do we really need more figures of them, one being an amalgamation of both, with other interesting characters available? This wouldn't be a bad box if the common problem with these boxes was resolved: this company continues to lazer in on certain characters & runs them INTO THE GROUND. I'm tired of this happening with the boxes, but as a whole as well. Every single line has so many variants of certain people made that you can go anywhere & see a TON of the character just collecting dust on clearance. I have no doubt at least one of these figures would be doing that as well, maybe both. There were, AGAIN, a ton of great opportunities to get characters in this box to make it worth it. This isn't it. What also blows me away is that so many people are ok with getting more variants of the same people we have already. Maybe I expect too much, but I would just like to see these boxes have better, more thought out figures than what we continuously are getting.

wsm10

Postby wsm10 » Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:19 pm

GuruGuy128 wrote:
Jezter wrote:Why was the title of this thread changed to the Sept box, instead of making a new thread about that one? Do we always do this now? lol

Because that's too many threads it's a lot more compact to create a big thread about the same box. besides there's nothing holding you back talking about previous boxes.

Gotta disagree with you there & agree with Jezter. I don't know why it was started this way, but discussion of these boxes has plummeted since this format was started. The Black Widow topic wasn't even under the powered by funko subtopic for the longest time. Also, about it being too many threads, that's what the subtopics are for, and some of the dead threads could always be deleted or archived. Just my two cents.

Return to “Powered by Funko”