Funko Soda Figures!

Included with each SODA can is a 4.25” vinyl figure and a collectible disc both with a 1 in 6 chase variant!
muscleheadfunkopop

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Fri May 21, 2021 12:50 pm

bizzydesigner wrote:Holy sodapallooza this week on the funko shop. Thankfully the only one I was really wanting from this wave, Devo, I was able to grab 6. I'm focusing now on how to get a Rosie chase in to my possession lol

This week was definitely Sodapallooza :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: I was able to snag the the 1st wave of releases, but totally missed the rest. Thank god for preorders lol lol lol
Funko Funatic Shoutouts! #9
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019◇2021V◇2022◇2023
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF◇FDO9 Sackanda
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere◇FunKon Hollywood◇Fright Night II

Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop #KeepItPoppin
Facebook: Iz Salazar

Imagery
Hall of Fame Class of 2022

Postby Imagery » Fri May 21, 2021 3:55 pm

Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:Really, it's true of pretty much anything Marvel. I'm not picky! :mir1:

This is also true #-o

So on that note...we've gotten one soda release from each of the last 2 marvel shows. I'm assuming it's safe to hope / plan for a Loki soda (though I of course would not be opposed to someone Marvel being announced in the meantime!). So that leaves the question....what kind of Loki will we get? I have to think he'll have some outfit evolution as well, and we'll get a new Loki we haven't seen anymore? Though I would not be opposed to any of the Loki looks we've seen thus far! :cheers:

I'd assume it will be linked to the new series, so unless he has looks we haven't seen in the trailer, I'm guessing it'll go in that direction. Perhaps common helmet, chase without.
Funklub member 2016000004714 a.k.a. Sarah
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Fri May 21, 2021 3:56 pm

digithor wrote:
Imagery wrote:
squidward wrote:Yes, there will be an Indiana Jones 5 so maybe we'll get a full set for the new movie, and hopefully a few throwback Pops from the first 3.

I'm rooting for those throwback characters [-o<

I'm still a it surprised they didn't do the other characters, they would make some great additions to the line.

Same. I know Indy is the hero and I love him, but there's some other major players too
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Fri May 21, 2021 3:59 pm

Katers wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:
Katers wrote:So on that note...we've gotten one soda release from each of the last 2 marvel shows. I'm assuming it's safe to hope / plan for a Loki soda (though I of course would not be opposed to someone Marvel being announced in the meantime!). So that leaves the question....what kind of Loki will we get? I have to think he'll have some outfit evolution as well, and we'll get a new Loki we haven't seen anymore? Though I would not be opposed to any of the Loki looks we've seen thus far! :cheers:[/spoiler]

I hope we get a Loki [-o< [-o< [-o<

I mean, we'll get Loki somethings out of the show, I'm sure. I just can't imagine breaking the Marvel streak we have going right now, especially with how popular Lok is in the MCU!

Agree. It's all just a matter of when at this point

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Fri May 21, 2021 4:01 pm

RSVHockeyDad wrote:
Imagery wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:Indy would be a cool soda. :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright:

I'd just hope the chase would be a different mold vs maybe a gold version to mimic the idol lol

I'm always a fan of different molds for chases. For Indy, maybe him holding his whip vs an idol? :-k

Same. While I always collect both versions of a character, it's always cooler when there's more of a significant difference between the two.

squidward

Postby squidward » Sat May 22, 2021 12:10 am

Imagery wrote:
digithor wrote:
Imagery wrote:I'm rooting for those throwback characters [-o<

I'm still a it surprised they didn't do the other characters, they would make some great additions to the line.

Same. I know Indy is the hero and I love him, but there's some other major players too

We definitely need the melting face German from the end of Raiders and the aging old guy from Last Crusade after he drank from the wrong cup.
Member of TUFF. Attended: Fundays 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, Virtual 2021, 2022. HQ Grand Opening. Hollywood Grand Opening. Making Fun Premiere. Funkon 1 & 2. Fright Night 1. Multiple SDCC, NYCC, ECCC, Fugitive Parties. Lover of Funko Artist Sketches.

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat May 22, 2021 1:57 am

Imagery wrote:
digithor wrote:
Imagery wrote:I'm rooting for those throwback characters [-o<

I'd really like a Jones Sr.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Sat May 22, 2021 10:29 am

squidward wrote:
Imagery wrote:
digithor wrote:I'm still a it surprised they didn't do the other characters, they would make some great additions to the line.

We definitely need the melting face German from the end of Raiders and the aging old guy from Last Crusade after he drank from the wrong cup.

Slightly obscure, but iconic. I like it

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Sat May 22, 2021 10:29 am

digithor wrote:
Imagery wrote:
digithor wrote:I'm still a it surprised they didn't do the other characters, they would make some great additions to the line.

Yup. I love the relationship between Indy and his dad — my favorite part of that film

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sat May 22, 2021 6:55 pm

if we're going with more than just Indy i'd love a Mola Ram, chase holding flaming heart of course.

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun May 23, 2021 3:13 am

Imagery wrote:
digithor wrote:
Imagery wrote:Same. I know Indy is the hero and I love him, but there's some other major players too

Yup. I love the relationship between Indy and his dad — my favorite part of that film

That's right, would be nice to just see them do a 2 pack of that.
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

bizzydesigner

Postby bizzydesigner » Sun May 23, 2021 10:55 am

I was just thinking the other day, how in the world have we gone this long without a Deadpool soda?! Very weird!
Image Image

Hi, I'm Jason! I like glowy pops, Ad Icons, mystery minis and s-s-s-sodas!
Funklub #14244
Instragram: bizzydesigner
#TUFFLOVE

FOTW September 2022

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun May 23, 2021 3:26 pm

Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
I haven’t ordered any SODAs recently. I have some many dupes. But will venture to Funko Hollywood one of these days for the Faun and Pale Man. I will certainly need the good luck then! Thank you!

The timing is not working out well for me right now, but I am so needing to go to Hollywood to buy Iron Man sodas! I haven't even received my first shipment of them yet, and I am having such serious FOMO! It's not helping that my first shipment has technically shipped, but is sitting at the facility. And of course, it's legit close enough that I could've just driven out to pick it up, but I have to wait patiently for USPS to come through for me!

I sorta gave up ordering online. I strike out on the chase quite often. I’ve made about 4 order of 5 and struck out. I have so many soda dupes ](*,)

So of course the day after I posted this, I got my EE order of my Iron Man sodas. Ordered 2 - and got super lucky and got a common and the chase! DONE! Such a relief, honestly - I stress myself out so much when it's a chase I really want for the set. Now to sit back, relax, and see what my other preorders bring me! :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun May 23, 2021 3:37 pm

Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Given some time, I can see that happening. Although it would need to be a soda that they didn't have a limited count on so that it could be restock for the store.

Also, can we vote on who is allowed to have these sodas? Nothing more frustrating that a shop that hasn't invested in a good webpage, and we all get shut out! I never expect to get everything that goes up for sale, but I at least expect my attempt to have a fair shot!

Oh! You bring up a good point. Also, I never really thought about it, but I can see soda exclusives going to other retailers. :-k

Well, I'm still mad at Newbury comics and they're "they don't ship literally anywhere" issue. Didn't need the soda for myself, but was trying to help someone else out and potentially trade. It was disappointing, but not overwhelmingly so....would hate for it to happen when it was really important to me!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun May 23, 2021 3:39 pm

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Given some time, I can see that happening. Although it would need to be a soda that they didn't have a limited count on so that it could be restock for the store.

Also, can we vote on who is allowed to have these sodas? Nothing more frustrating that a shop that hasn't invested in a good webpage, and we all get shut out! I never expect to get everything that goes up for sale, but I at least expect my attempt to have a fair shot!

Yeah, now a days it's just so easy for these companies to have a decent webpage with eCommerce. I guess in a way we all have the same fair shot of not getting it when the company has such a bad webpage to release a product on. lol

That's really all I ask, that everyone has a fair shot. I'm lucky and have fast fingers, and if I miss out, I know there were faster fingers than mine! But when the webpage won't load, or shipping just spins, it makes me crazy because there's literally nothing I can do. Except go to ebay afterwards, I guess! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun May 23, 2021 3:41 pm

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:
RSVHockeyDad wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:Scarlet Witch, Mojo and Professor Owl

Captain Cold came up today. I didn't get to the site for 10 minutes ... sold out!

SAME HERE :cussing: :cussing: :cussing: This was the one I really wanted in this wave.

I snagged one today from Funko just because it was through Funko. I have a bunch of him coming my way though, did you just need one in general? I may have gone a little crazy with the Captain Cold preorders. Just a little though! \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Sun May 23, 2021 3:54 pm

digithor wrote:
Imagery wrote:
digithor wrote:I'd really like a Jones Sr.

That's right, would be nice to just see them do a 2 pack of that.

Ooh ... we haven't seen a 2 pack yet have we? =D> =D>
I'm Greg. My son is "RSVHockeyDude". We collect Funko products together.
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197
Funko Soda (My New Favorite): 762 different Sodas including Intl Versions
Other Funko Products (Hikari, Vynl, Wobblers, etc) = 87
Proto Count = 14 Pop (Mostly NHL; a little of Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, Disney, The Simpsons); 4 Soda (NYCC Freddy)

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Sun May 23, 2021 3:55 pm

Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:
The timing is not working out well for me right now, but I am so needing to go to Hollywood to buy Iron Man sodas! I haven't even received my first shipment of them yet, and I am having such serious FOMO! It's not helping that my first shipment has technically shipped, but is sitting at the facility. And of course, it's legit close enough that I could've just driven out to pick it up, but I have to wait patiently for USPS to come through for me!

I sorta gave up ordering online. I strike out on the chase quite often. I’ve made about 4 order of 5 and struck out. I have so many soda dupes ](*,)

So of course the day after I posted this, I got my EE order of my Iron Man sodas. Ordered 2 - and got super lucky and got a common and the chase! DONE! Such a relief, honestly - I stress myself out so much when it's a chase I really want for the set. Now to sit back, relax, and see what my other preorders bring me! :cheers:

Love when this happens! =D> =D>
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197
Proto Count = 14 Pop (Mostly NHL; a little of Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, Disney, The Simpsons); 4 Soda (NYCC Freddy)

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun May 23, 2021 4:25 pm

Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:This is also true #-o

So on that note...we've gotten one soda release from each of the last 2 marvel shows. I'm assuming it's safe to hope / plan for a Loki soda (though I of course would not be opposed to someone Marvel being announced in the meantime!). So that leaves the question....what kind of Loki will we get? I have to think he'll have some outfit evolution as well, and we'll get a new Loki we haven't seen anymore? Though I would not be opposed to any of the Loki looks we've seen thus far! :cheers:

I'd assume it will be linked to the new series, so unless he has looks we haven't seen in the trailer, I'm guessing it'll go in that direction. Perhaps common helmet, chase without.

I look forward to seeing how they get Loki's helmet into that soda can, and still have a decent sized Loki figure! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun May 23, 2021 4:44 pm

bizzydesigner wrote:I was just thinking the other day, how in the world have we gone this long without a Deadpool soda?! Very weird!

Maybe we're still waiting because they have to figure out a way to make it weird? lol
Image ImageImage Image

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sun May 23, 2021 7:24 pm

Katers wrote:
bizzydesigner wrote:I was just thinking the other day, how in the world have we gone this long without a Deadpool soda?! Very weird!

Maybe we're still waiting because they have to figure out a way to make it weird? lol

because we've been lucky. i don't look forward to the dozens of deadpool variants that will inevitably come.

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon May 24, 2021 1:17 am

Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:So on that note...we've gotten one soda release from each of the last 2 marvel shows. I'm assuming it's safe to hope / plan for a Loki soda (though I of course would not be opposed to someone Marvel being announced in the meantime!). So that leaves the question....what kind of Loki will we get? I have to think he'll have some outfit evolution as well, and we'll get a new Loki we haven't seen anymore? Though I would not be opposed to any of the Loki looks we've seen thus far! :cheers:

I look forward to seeing how they get Loki's helmet into that soda can, and still have a decent sized Loki figure! lol

Gonna be a lot shorter, or just curled up to the top of his head I would venture a guess. Still be a popular item though.
ImageImageImageImage

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Mon May 24, 2021 7:14 am

Mr Yac wrote:
Katers wrote:

because we've been lucky. i don't look forward to the dozens of deadpool variants that will inevitably come.

Most characters haven't had variants at all so you would probably be safe, for now haha

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Mon May 24, 2021 10:59 am

Dsho333 wrote:Most characters haven't had variants at all so you would probably be safe, for now haha

and that is one of the reason i love the soda line, it's giving the lower tier characters a chance to be made instead of just becoming a sea of repeats like so many pop lines end up becoming.

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Mon May 24, 2021 11:29 am

OMG! The Soda reveals on FunTV were AMAZING! Total #SodaOverload!

It looks like those new Booberry, Chocula, and Frankenberry won't have chases ... relief!
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Mon May 24, 2021 11:38 am

RSVHockeyDad wrote:
It looks like those new Booberry, Chocula, and Frankenberry won't have chases ... relief!

those should have been the chases in the first place, not liking this double dipping one bit.

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Mon May 24, 2021 11:55 am

that glow boo berry is a must must must have for me :D

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Mon May 24, 2021 12:07 pm

BRUH THE FRANKENSTEIN JR AND SPOOKY SPACE KOOK!!!!!
Potentially the best wave of soda so far!!!!!!!! Love the Freddy of course and love the Monster Cereal variants!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image R.I.P. Buddy, my bestest friend

emoagogo
HoF 2023 & Spirit
HoF 2023 & Spirit

Postby emoagogo » Mon May 24, 2021 1:06 pm

These new sodas are off the chain!!!!! I can’t wait for them!!!! So many great ones

Emo or Emilio is fine.
ISO: Pixar Protos
IG: emoagogo

nerdandcheese

Postby nerdandcheese » Mon May 24, 2021 1:30 pm

Great Soda reveals today! Need that Freddy!
Larry
IG: nerdandcheese

Optimistic

Postby Optimistic » Mon May 24, 2021 1:48 pm

The Freddy is still the best here along with that Frankenstein Jr
:freddy4:

Animation (and occasionally Ad Icons) collector. Dorbz (RIP), Soda, Pop and Pez focused.

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Mon May 24, 2021 3:53 pm

I got a case of Vampire Mickey! Hoping to get a case of Dwight next!

frankiestein_ii

Postby frankiestein_ii » Mon May 24, 2021 3:57 pm

wow what a crazy day for Sodas!!!
Addicted to Pops and Sodas <3 :freddy2:

Love me some Walking Dead and TMNT!

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Mon May 24, 2021 4:32 pm

A few of today's Sodas look amazing. I have had a really hard time actually managing to get preorders for most of these, but Ash and the Spooky Space Kook are both a must for me (not sure why the Space Kook is called Space Ghost on the can, though).
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Mon May 24, 2021 4:36 pm

emoagogo wrote:These new sodas are off the chain!!!!! I can’t wait for them!!!! So many great ones

Totally agree ... EPIC!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Hello! I'm Roger :freddy1:

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Mon May 24, 2021 4:47 pm

This one just doesn't make any sense ...
I've never seen an LE1500 distributed as widely as this morning. Yes, LE1500 has been shared, but usually it's just Funko-shop and/or 1 vendor.
I'm wondering if maybe somehow this is a mistake:
- Could it be that this isn't really LE1500?
- Could it be that this showed up on Sales Sheets when they shouldn't have; and some vendors just jumped the gun and posted them with the other 3?
It's boggles the mind ... lol. Not to mention, why only do 1500 of MICKEY!

Last edited by HockeyDad on Mon May 24, 2021 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197

Optimistic

Postby Optimistic » Mon May 24, 2021 4:48 pm

scullysdad wrote:*not sure why the Space Kook is called Space Ghost on the can, though).

Funny enough he was called Space Ghost in some countries

But we're going to get a Space Ghost soda and it'll say Space Kook on the package lol
:freddy4:

Animation (and occasionally Ad Icons) collector. Dorbz (RIP), Soda, Pop and Pez focused.

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Mon May 24, 2021 5:57 pm

RSVHockeyDad wrote:This one just doesn't make any sense ...
I've never seen an LE1500 distributed as widely as this morning. Yes, LE1500 has been shared, but usually it's just Funko-shop and/or 1 vendor.
- Could it be that this showed up on Sales Sheets when they shouldn't have; and some vendors just jumped the gun and posted them with the other 3?

I caught that too…i think it’ll be really desired so I’m hoping for a larger LE…but if it’s 1500 then I’m ready to spend lol

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Mon May 24, 2021 6:46 pm

RSVHockeyDad wrote:This one just doesn't make any sense ...

I believe it was actually 1500 as of how quick it sold out.
I think this is Funko's way of saying they won't necessarily be upping the LE count on everything. Every once in awhile throwing in a low LE count to keep it interesting. The reason they only did 1500 I'm guessing is because when they do 20k of a normal mickey people won't be upset by the high LE count.

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Mon May 24, 2021 7:13 pm

Yeah that Disney drop was NUTS! I missed out on Mickey from EE and other stores so I was really bummed but moved on. But just about an hour ago, another store I follow posted they had some for preorder and I got one! I'm very happy to have the chance at it. Crazy how its just a general release and not Funko shop
Hope people here were able to get it though, its a cool sculpt. I like the common more than chase because the cool Orange color
Image R.I.P. Buddy, my bestest friend

Return to “Soda”