Funko Soda Figures!

Included with each SODA can is a 4.25” vinyl figure and a collectible disc both with a 1 in 6 chase variant!
Ratattack

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby Ratattack » Wed May 26, 2021 5:35 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
Yeah I love this one as well. I really hope I can get this one. I am not counting on it though. I am disappointed I didn't get mickey and sulley today. My work makes it almost impossible to get these drops for these special events. I can't do my work at home and I am cut off from internet where I work. I am glad for those that can get all these drops. We can't win them all for sure. I do hope this is a sign we get more mickey, goofy, and so on down the line.

Yes, this is a good sign indeed. Looking forward to a Donald Duck and Goofy announcement in the future.

I just hope they are easier to get then mickey. The soda line is on fire right now. It is crazy the demand for the sodas.

It’s crazy to realize Mickey is tricky to get even at 15K. Sodas are on fire indeed. :bounce:

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Wed May 26, 2021 5:37 pm

renardchua wrote:Quake Soda (which is still not officially announced) - dropped in Funko Shop earlier today.

Anybody here got ‘em?

I noticed that too! And the chase looks pretty sweet also.

I was at work when I noticed, so didn’t have time to order.

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Wed May 26, 2021 5:38 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote:
renardchua wrote:Quake Soda (which is still not officially announced) - dropped in Funko Shop earlier today.

Anybody here got ‘em?

I got it and I love it SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks to my friend Emilio (Emoagogo) I was alerted to it being on the shop and I must've been one of the last people to buy because it showed sold out right after I put my order in
I love the design so much and I like the can artwork. My Quisp is coming Friday or Saturday so I can't wait to put them side by side. The POPs are grails to me and I'm happy to have them too.

Congrats on securing them! Hope you get the chase! \:D/

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Wed May 26, 2021 8:04 pm

Got my case of Dwight!

bizzydesigner

Postby bizzydesigner » Wed May 26, 2021 8:20 pm

Ratattack wrote:
bizzydesigner wrote:I have such a mighty need on the cereal monster sodas! They're the one thing I'm 100% on so I need to stay that way!!

I’m just short on the Boo Berry chase to be 100% on the cereal monsters. Sucks to be so close.

These are a must so I can stay within reaching distance to being complete! :bounce:

That’s the one I was short on too. I saw the trend of things picking up and had a feeling it might blast off quickly and then, I was right lol whew!

digithor wrote:
bizzydesigner wrote:I have such a mighty need on the cereal monster sodas! They're the one thing I'm 100% on so I need to stay that way!!

Oh a bigger challenge for you on that day.

Yes, quite so lol
Image Image

Hi, I'm Jason! I like glowy pops, Ad Icons, mystery minis and s-s-s-sodas!
Funklub #14244
Instragram: bizzydesigner
#TUFFLOVE

FOTW September 2022

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu May 27, 2021 12:21 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:I'd assume it will be linked to the new series, so unless he has looks we haven't seen in the trailer, I'm guessing it'll go in that direction. Perhaps common helmet, chase without.

I look forward to seeing how they get Loki's helmet into that soda can, and still have a decent sized Loki figure! lol

Gonna be a lot shorter, or just curled up to the top of his head I would venture a guess. Still be a popular item though.

I will need multiples, regardless of what it looks like! Can't wait for an announcement for him! :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu May 27, 2021 12:27 am

Optimistic wrote:The Freddy is still the best here along with that Frankenstein Jr

Agreed on the Freddy, can't wait to add him to the collection!
Image ImageImage Image

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Thu May 27, 2021 12:49 am

Anybody here got ‘em?

That was a sneaky drop lol lol lol I wonder if this is gonna be the norm :-k :-k :-k
Funko Funatic Shoutouts! #9
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019◇2021V◇2022◇2023
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF◇FDO9 Sackanda
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere◇FunKon Hollywood◇Fright Night II

Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop #KeepItPoppin
Facebook: Iz Salazar

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Thu May 27, 2021 12:54 am

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:That was a sneaky drop lol lol lol I wonder if this is gonna be the norm :-k :-k :-k

To be honest, I think it could.
I think Funko is tired of the shared headache with us of stores not being able to fulfill our preorders.
Companies keep putting up preorders for sodas they can't acquire therefore I can see Funko keeping more stock for themselves to sell.
Image R.I.P. Buddy, my bestest friend

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu May 27, 2021 1:13 am

Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:I sorta gave up ordering online. I strike out on the chase quite often. I’ve made about 4 order of 5 and struck out. I have so many soda dupes ](*,)

So of course the day after I posted this, I got my EE order of my Iron Man sodas. Ordered 2 - and got super lucky and got a common and the chase! DONE! Such a relief, honestly - I stress myself out so much when it's a chase I really want for the set. Now to sit back, relax, and see what my other preorders bring me! :cheers:

Oh my goodness! Congratulations! That’s the best thing that could happen when you order a couple of SODAs :alien:
I went for two Fauns and two Pale Men at FH last Friday and got commons ](*,)

Bah, hate it when that happens! On the bright side though, at least you made it to FH! I haven't been in weeks, I think I'm in withdrawl! Got my Funko order for Captain Cold today in the mail, and he's a common. A very COOL common, though! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu May 27, 2021 1:15 am

Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Oh! You bring up a good point. Also, I never really thought about it, but I can see soda exclusives going to other retailers. :-k

Well, I'm still mad at Newbury comics and they're "they don't ship literally anywhere" issue. Didn't need the soda for myself, but was trying to help someone else out and potentially trade. It was disappointing, but not overwhelmingly so....would hate for it to happen when it was really important to me!

Wait! I didn’t know they didn’t ship! That’s sucks for the Scott Pilgrim collectors. I would have been so disappointed had it been something I was after.

Oh, they ship. Something went wonky the day of the SP release, and shipping wouldn't go. Not sure what all went wrong, but it was very frustrating! ](*,)
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu May 27, 2021 1:24 am

Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:I'd assume it will be linked to the new series, so unless he has looks we haven't seen in the trailer, I'm guessing it'll go in that direction. Perhaps common helmet, chase without.

I look forward to seeing how they get Loki's helmet into that soda can, and still have a decent sized Loki figure! lol

Maybe he'll be little like Batgirl lol

I am not opposed to that - bring him on! :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu May 27, 2021 1:26 am

Ratattack wrote:
Optimistic wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:
Spoiler: show

Only a hour later and Funko saves me

It’s a bit of a blessing

Although, some folks are upset it didn’t turn out to be super limited like when it was first announced. Mickey is soooo popular, I would still consider it to be very limited even at 15K. Like, the whole world likes Mickey :-k

Seriously - between Mickey, and Halloween, this is going to be a must have for a LOT of people. I'll consider myself doing well if I manage to snag one!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu May 27, 2021 1:29 am

Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:
because we've been lucky. i don't look forward to the dozens of deadpool variants that will inevitably come.

I hope, based on how the sodas have gone so far, we'll just get one Deadpool to start, and it'll probably have to tide us over for awhile. It's possible I'm totally wrong, but since we haven't gotten a second wave of anyone (I'm not counting the luchadores), I have to hope that there won't be a tsunami of Deadpool sodas!

Do you think it’s possible they release a SODA with two chases? What if Deadpool... #-o

I think anything is possible, but ugh, why put this out there? That'll just make things even more difficult! Wait...what am I saying? It's Deadpool, of course it has to be difficult! lol
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu May 27, 2021 1:51 am

Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:
So of course the day after I posted this, I got my EE order of my Iron Man sodas. Ordered 2 - and got super lucky and got a common and the chase! DONE! Such a relief, honestly - I stress myself out so much when it's a chase I really want for the set. Now to sit back, relax, and see what my other preorders bring me! :cheers:

Oh my goodness! Congratulations! That’s the best thing that could happen when you order a couple of SODAs :alien:

Bah, hate it when that happens! On the bright side though, at least you made it to FH! I haven't been in weeks, I think I'm in withdrawl! Got my Funko order for Captain Cold today in the mail, and he's a common. A very COOL common, though! lol

A cooool common, geeeeez. :) I missed that one and quake today, those surprise releases are neat and not neat at the same time. lol
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Thu May 27, 2021 3:37 am

bizzydesigner wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

I’m just short on the Boo Berry chase to be 100% on the cereal monsters. Sucks to be so close.

These are a must so I can stay within reaching distance to being complete! :bounce:

That’s the one I was short on too. I saw the trend of things picking up and had a feeling it might blast off quickly and then, I was right lol whew!

I checked the secondary market earlier and wish I hadn’t done that. Hopefully, I’ll trade for it down the line or I’ll just have to settle for the glow version announced this Funkoween.

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Thu May 27, 2021 3:41 am

Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:

You’re right! That FH visit was great! I had a lot of fun there. I think they lifted some of the restrictions with taking pictures around the sets. Sorry you didn’t pull the chase. Hopefully, you find it soon :bounce:

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Thu May 27, 2021 3:43 am

Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:
Well, I'm still mad at Newbury comics and they're "they don't ship literally anywhere" issue. Didn't need the soda for myself, but was trying to help someone else out and potentially trade. It was disappointing, but not overwhelmingly so....would hate for it to happen when it was really important to me!

Wait! I didn’t know they didn’t ship! That’s sucks for the Scott Pilgrim collectors. I would have been so disappointed had it been something I was after.

Oh, they ship. Something went wonky the day of the SP release, and shipping wouldn't go. Not sure what all went wrong, but it was very frustrating! ](*,)

I can totally see that being so frustrating. Hopefully, not too many people missed on it while they fixed things. You hate to see it happen.

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Thu May 27, 2021 3:45 am

Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Optimistic wrote:Only a hour later and Funko saves me

It’s a bit of a blessing

Although, some folks are upset it didn’t turn out to be super limited like when it was first announced. Mickey is soooo popular, I would still consider it to be very limited even at 15K. Like, the whole world likes Mickey :-k

Seriously - between Mickey, and Halloween, this is going to be a must have for a LOT of people. I'll consider myself doing well if I manage to snag one!

I think I’ll wait for it to be at some retailers. If I happen to find one while hunting during the fall, then I’ll go for it and try my luck for a chase.

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Thu May 27, 2021 3:46 am

Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Katers wrote:
I hope, based on how the sodas have gone so far, we'll just get one Deadpool to start, and it'll probably have to tide us over for awhile. It's possible I'm totally wrong, but since we haven't gotten a second wave of anyone (I'm not counting the luchadores), I have to hope that there won't be a tsunami of Deadpool sodas!

Do you think it’s possible they release a SODA with two chases? What if Deadpool... #-o

I think anything is possible, but ugh, why put this out there? That'll just make things even more difficult! Wait...what am I saying? It's Deadpool, of course it has to be difficult! lol

You just gotta be prepared for anything these days lol
I’d for sure like to see a black light Deadpool SODA variant though.

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Thu May 27, 2021 3:48 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

A cooool common, geeeeez. :) I missed that one and quake today, those surprise releases are neat and not neat at the same time. lol

Missed on the quake Quake also. Hopefully, I find it in-store soon. I think it’s a general release #-o

TadGhostal

Postby TadGhostal » Thu May 27, 2021 11:46 am

Ratattack wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

Missed on the quake Quake also. Hopefully, I find it in-store soon. I think it’s a general release #-o

What makes you think it wasn't an Funko Shop exclusive?

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Thu May 27, 2021 11:50 am

TadGhostal wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
digithor wrote:

When I was looking at the pictures on the shop, I couldn’t spot a Funko Shop sticker. #-o

PhoenixForce

Postby PhoenixForce » Thu May 27, 2021 11:56 am

Ratattack wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Yes, this is a good sign indeed. Looking forward to a Donald Duck and Goofy announcement in the future.

I just hope they are easier to get then mickey. The soda line is on fire right now. It is crazy the demand for the sodas.

It’s crazy to realize Mickey is tricky to get even at 15K. Sodas are on fire indeed. :bounce:

Everyone is thirsty for s-s-s-s-s-s SODA!!

I was lucky to get one Mickey and two Sulleys from Entertainment Earth!

Hi, I'm JASON!
You can follow me on Instagram: @jpg_rising or on Twitter: @jpg_rising
I also have an Instagram just for my Funko Photography: @PhoenixForcePhotos
I've been collecting Funko Pops since 2012. I'm a huge X-MEN fan as well: comics, action figures, original art and statues.

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Thu May 27, 2021 12:25 pm

PhoenixForce wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

Hope you find those chases! That Sully flocked one looks extra bubbly! :drunken:

TadGhostal

Postby TadGhostal » Thu May 27, 2021 5:05 pm

Ratattack wrote:
TadGhostal wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

When I was looking at the pictures on the shop, I couldn’t spot a Funko Shop sticker. #-o

yeah, now that you mention it, you're right.

I probably didn't have to jump on an ebay sale, but in all the excitement I didn't want to miss out (explains why there weren't more flippers yesterday!)

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Thu May 27, 2021 8:40 pm

TadGhostal wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
TadGhostal wrote:

I probably didn't have to jump on an ebay sale, but in all the excitement I didn't want to miss out (explains why there weren't more flippers yesterday!)

True! Also, I think it restocked today. :cheers:

bizzydesigner

Postby bizzydesigner » Thu May 27, 2021 9:14 pm

Ratattack wrote:
TadGhostal wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

Correct, he did restock very briefly. And he does appear to be a common soda. Oddly unannounced so far but hey lol
Image Image

Funklub #14244
#TUFFLOVE

FOTW September 2022

bizzydesigner

Postby bizzydesigner » Thu May 27, 2021 9:16 pm

Finally broke down and bought myself a Rosie chase today. I’m looking forward to seeing her metallic goodness in person soon :D
Image Image

Funklub #14244
#TUFFLOVE

FOTW September 2022

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Thu May 27, 2021 9:16 pm

bizzydesigner wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
TadGhostal wrote:

Correct, he did restock very briefly. And he does appear to be a common soda. Oddly unannounced so far but hey lol

It still remains unannounced. So strange, maybe it was uploaded on accident? #-o

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Thu May 27, 2021 9:20 pm

bizzydesigner wrote:Finally broke down and bought myself a Rosie chase today. I’m looking forward to seeing her metallic goodness in person soon :D

Congrats on the acquisition. I wish I knew this before but if I’m looking for a specific SODA chase and I strike out, then buying it soon after release might be the best option. SODAs are so popular now that the value might spike over night. You just never know.

bizzydesigner

Postby bizzydesigner » Thu May 27, 2021 9:42 pm

Ratattack wrote:
bizzydesigner wrote:Finally broke down and bought myself a Rosie chase today. I’m looking forward to seeing her metallic goodness in person soon :D

Congrats on the acquisition. I wish I knew this before but if I’m looking for a specific SODA chase and I strike out, then buying it soon after release might be the best option. SODAs are so popular now that the value might spike over night. You just never know.

Yup that’s it exactly. I just kept watching and watching and found one for a decent price and got on it lol especially after I ordered one from box lunch and got a common
Image Image

Funklub #14244
#TUFFLOVE

FOTW September 2022

Imagery
Hall of Fame Class of 2022

Postby Imagery » Thu May 27, 2021 9:47 pm

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:I look forward to seeing how they get Loki's helmet into that soda can, and still have a decent sized Loki figure! lol

Gonna be a lot shorter, or just curled up to the top of his head I would venture a guess. Still be a popular item though.

I will need multiples, regardless of what it looks like! Can't wait for an announcement for him! :cheers:

Multiple of the same release, or different versions? Or both?
Funklub member 2016000004714 a.k.a. Sarah
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Thu May 27, 2021 9:48 pm

Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:I look forward to seeing how they get Loki's helmet into that soda can, and still have a decent sized Loki figure! lol

Maybe he'll be little like Batgirl lol

I am not opposed to that - bring him on! :cheers:

I would love if his helmet necessitated this
Funklub member 2016000004714 a.k.a. Sarah
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Fri May 28, 2021 12:08 am

bizzydesigner wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

Yup that’s it exactly. I just kept watching and watching and found one for a decent price and got on it lol especially after I ordered one from box lunch and got a common

I’m so glad you managed to find one at a good price. That Rosie has a sweet metallic finish for the chase. Gotta have it \:D/

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Fri May 28, 2021 12:09 am

Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:Gonna be a lot shorter, or just curled up to the top of his head I would venture a guess. Still be a popular item though.

Multiple of the same release, or different versions? Or both?

Ooh! Maybe the Loki chase could be Lady Loki :-k

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Fri May 28, 2021 12:21 am

Ratattack wrote:
PhoenixForce wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

Hope you find those chases! That Sully flocked one looks extra bubbly! :drunken:

I just hope to fine one of each at this point. I would love any help possible.
Collecting since 2014

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Fri May 28, 2021 12:27 am

nascar246788 wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
PhoenixForce wrote:

I just hope to fine one of each at this point. I would love any help possible.

Those did sell out quickly. I hope you find them in-store this fall. I’m hoping for that also because I too missed out on preorders while at work.

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Fri May 28, 2021 12:30 am

Katers wrote:
RSVHockeyDad wrote:
Katers wrote:

Love when this happens! =D> =D>

Me too! Doesn't even need to be me it happened to, I'm happy for whoever gets lucky like this! Such a good feeling when you don't have to worry about whichever one you're missing! :cheers:

It's not soda, but it just happened to us with the Funko-Shop Stitch :). We were prepared to buy one on eBay.
I'm Greg. My son is "RSVHockeyDude". We collect Funko products together.
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197
Funko Soda (My New Favorite): 762 different Sodas including Intl Versions
Other Funko Products (Hikari, Vynl, Wobblers, etc) = 87
Proto Count = 14 Pop (Mostly NHL; a little of Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, Disney, The Simpsons); 4 Soda (NYCC Freddy)

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Fri May 28, 2021 12:35 am

FireEmblemZack wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:That was a sneaky drop lol lol lol I wonder if this is gonna be the norm :-k :-k :-k

To be honest, I think it could.
I think Funko is tired of the shared headache with us of stores not being able to fulfill our preorders.
Companies keep putting up preorders for sodas they can't acquire therefore I can see Funko keeping more stock for themselves to sell.

Not only that ... but from a business perspective, why sell something to a retailer for $6 when you can sell it to the end consumer for $12?
I'm Greg. My son is "RSVHockeyDude". We collect Funko products together.
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197
Funko Soda (My New Favorite): 762 different Sodas including Intl Versions
Other Funko Products (Hikari, Vynl, Wobblers, etc) = 87
Proto Count = 14 Pop (Mostly NHL; a little of Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, Disney, The Simpsons); 4 Soda (NYCC Freddy)

Return to “Soda”