Funko Soda Figures!

Included with each SODA can is a 4.25” vinyl figure and a collectible disc both with a 1 in 6 chase variant!
FireEmblemZack

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby FireEmblemZack » Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:16 pm

LOVE those sodas, really need the Rudolph, Bumble and Yukon chases. They all work so well in soda form and great alternatives for the pricey POPs
Image R.I.P. Buddy, my bestest friend

Jade-Rex

Postby Jade-Rex » Thu Aug 26, 2021 3:57 pm

Oof! Yeah I'm a fan of the Rudolph sodas! Especially Heat and Snow Miser. Missed all the pre orders but hopefully I can get some later on.
Pop count: 300+ (lost count lol)
Dream Pop: Fantasy Barbarian Bakugo
ISO: Bakugo Proto, Picklez and Chester holo cards
Lines I Miss: Wetmore Forest, Boo Hollow

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:07 pm

Jade-Rex wrote:Oof! Yeah I'm a fan of the Rudolph sodas! Especially Heat and Snow Miser. Missed all the pre orders but hopefully I can get some later on.

People ate up preorders like vultures but luckily the international can numbers are decently high so you could always preorder from overseas too luckily

Jade-Rex

Postby Jade-Rex » Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:36 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote:
Jade-Rex wrote:Oof! Yeah I'm a fan of the Rudolph sodas! Especially Heat and Snow Miser. Missed all the pre orders but hopefully I can get some later on.

People ate up preorders like vultures but luckily the international can numbers are decently high so you could always preorder from overseas too luckily

Oh cool thanks! I was thinking I didn't mind commons so I could snag some cast offs once people got their orders, but going international a great idea too!

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:52 pm

they're all available at bigbad now, i swear i don't work for them by the way as i notice i do advertise them often here lol

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Search?H ... nko%20soda

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:22 pm

Placed my first ever SODA (pre) order for the Rudolph figures (Thanks Mr. Yac!)- have they always been $15? Seems high to me.
Marty
Funklub member #1093
1,000 Minis and counting!

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:27 pm

RogueSolo wrote:Placed my first ever SODA (pre) order for the Rudolph figures (Thanks Mr. Yac!)- have they always been $15? Seems high to me.

sadly bigbad does charge a dollar or 2 more then most places (not everybody these days). but i've always maintained that they make up for the couple bucks with their amazing shipping prices. for example 2 soda at Entertainment earth would've saved me $4 over Bigbad prices, but cost me $6 more in shipping. if you order a lot of stuff that tends to arrive close together but not all at the same time you just can't beat the pile of loot system at BB.

Jade-Rex

Postby Jade-Rex » Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:44 pm

Mr Yac wrote:

they're all available at bigbad now, i swear i don't work for them by the way as i notice i do advertise them often here lol

Thanks! Those really add up but I do love saving on shipping

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:44 pm

Thanks for the explanation! Makes sense to me, so as long as they all release at once, my Pile of Loot Shipping should balance out the pricing.
Marty
Funklub member #1093

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:50 pm

RogueSolo wrote:Thanks for the explanation! Makes sense to me, so as long as they all release at once, my Pile of Loot Shipping should balance out the pricing.

even if they don't, you can have something sitting in your pile for 90 days..... ya know, maybe they should hire me after all lol

RogueSolo
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby RogueSolo » Thu Aug 26, 2021 6:53 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
RogueSolo wrote:Thanks for the explanation! Makes sense to me, so as long as they all release at once, my Pile of Loot Shipping should balance out the pricing.

even if they don't, you can have something sitting in your pile for 90 days..... ya know, maybe they should hire me after all lol

At least pay you on a per-post commission!
Marty
Funklub member #1093

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:08 pm

RogueSolo wrote:At least pay you on a per-post commission!

in all seriousness, they're just a company i've been using for a long time and these days with the soda selling out so dang fast everywhere else they've saved me on that front, so figure i'd pass it along to the rest of you fine folks.

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:22 am

Oh geez, what a soda day. Too many all at once.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Aug 27, 2021 1:56 am

Dsho333 wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:Bumble will probably be flocked and my guess is metallic for yukon. I want both of those though, at least I can get something from that line.

I'm so excited for those 2! Was wondering if they'd have chases, since they didn't open the soda cans to show them off. Either way, definite must-haves for the collection! :mir1:

This was probably filmed before they had any of them in, the cans looked weird.

I didn't even look that closely, I just got super excited for Bumble. Which apparently everyone did considering how many times he sold out in my cart today! Managed to snag him though! One of each, and I'm going to be happy with that! \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:01 am

Mr Yac wrote:
Spoiler: show

these are amazing, my only complaint is who at Funko decided NOT to give Rudolph a glowing nose?

My exact thought!

I think I really like the choice to make Heat Miser glitter (if I'm seeing the image correctly!). Should be such a fun set once we have them in hand!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:03 am

Mr Yac wrote:

Why must you tempt me with this? I'm fine with one of each, really....! Right???? lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:07 am

digithor wrote:Oh geez, what a soda day. Too many all at once.

Seriously! Usually in a drop of 4, there's maybe 2 I want. I don't think I've ever had 6 I wanted in one drop. Quantity of 6 in my order, maybe....! lol

Seriously though, how could I resist? Those sodas are instant classics!
Image ImageImage Image

Optimistic

Postby Optimistic » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:12 am

Mr Yac wrote:Image

these are amazing, my only complaint is who at Funko decided NOT to give Rudolph a glowing nose?

These are really good

Flocked makes sense to me, both versions should have a nose glow though
:freddy4:

Animation (and occasionally Ad Icons) collector. Dorbz (RIP), Soda, Pop and Pez focused.

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:46 am

Katers wrote:

Seriously! Usually in a drop of 4, there's maybe 2 I want. I don't think I've ever had 6 I wanted in one drop. Quantity of 6 in my order, maybe....! lol

They are some classics, I wanted to throw the 6 quantity also but that's so expensive when wanting all of these.
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:26 am

After seeing them added to the ap, I’m surprised bumble is glitter and not flocked. Couldn’t really tell in the pictures so I just assumed he would be fuzzy.

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:17 am

Mr Yac wrote:After seeing them added to the ap, I’m surprised bumble is glitter and not flocked. Couldn’t really tell in the pictures so I just assumed he would be fuzzy.

I thought the exact same way. Maybe glitter represents a snow storm or blizzard effect. Hopefully its nice glitter and doesnt fall off

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:45 am

anyone else holding hope for a super secret santa soda? (say that 10 times fast)

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Fri Aug 27, 2021 11:55 am

Mr Yac wrote:Image

These are AWESOME and super excited! Rudy gets a soda but wondering where is Santa? Hopefully this will lead to some island of misfit toys. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

mactds

Postby mactds » Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:05 pm

Tusken wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:

These are AWESOME and super excited! Rudy gets a soda but wondering where is Santa? Hopefully this will lead to some island of misfit toys. :freddy3:

These are awesome, especially Bumble, but like you said would love Santa and some misfit toys!
Hi, I'm Trevor
Current Pop Count: 310
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mactds/

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Fri Aug 27, 2021 5:20 pm

mactds wrote:These are awesome, especially Bumble, but like you said would love Santa and some misfit toys!

Skinny Santa chase, and some misfits would be cool but i'd be happy with at least a King Moonracer.

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:16 pm

mongoose12 wrote:anyone else holding hope for a super secret santa soda? (say that 10 times fast)

12 days of Christmas on the shop is what I am hoping!! Just like the Cap'n Crunch surprise from last year

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:33 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:anyone else holding hope for a super secret santa soda? (say that 10 times fast)

12 days of Christmas on the shop is what I am hoping!! Just like the Cap'n Crunch surprise from last year

I really hope it's not a crappy bundle again

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:37 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote:

Crazy to think that it’s closer than it seems…and yes that Cap’n Crunch was a major plot twist lol

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:46 am

Dsho333 wrote:I really hope it's not a crappy bundle again

the bundles never seem to work out well.

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat Aug 28, 2021 3:15 am

FireEmblemZack wrote:

Yeah some soda surprise again.
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:46 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

They are some classics, I wanted to throw the 6 quantity also but that's so expensive when wanting all of these.

I showed them for a friend who absolutely loves the movie, and told her that I didn't love her enough to buy her a full set! lol

I'll see if I can pick her up some commons once everyone gets multiples, it'll make a fun present for her! But in the meantime, I'm very much looking forward to my set and seeing what I get! \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:48 am

Mr Yac wrote:After seeing them added to the ap, I’m surprised bumble is glitter and not flocked. Couldn’t really tell in the pictures so I just assumed he would be fuzzy.

Argh, I think that makes me want him more. I do love my glitter sodas! I'm guessing the glitter is for ice crystals? Poor cold Bumble! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:49 am

Yes! But I also now want to organize a secret santa soda exchange amongst my friends! Can't go wrong with secret santa's in any form!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:51 am

FireEmblemZack wrote:

Weren't we hoping last year for a 12-pack of sodas for a 12-days of Christmas drop? Santa and others from the series would be a great 12 pack! :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:52 am

Katers wrote:
Argh, I think that makes me want him more. I do love my glitter sodas! I'm guessing the glitter is for ice crystals? Poor cold Bumble! lol

He deserves no sympathy, Bumble was a jerk!

Juggy29

Postby Juggy29 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:00 am

Just came to realization Funko needs to make a Coca Cola Soda with the Polar Bear inside

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:07 am

Juggy29 wrote:Just came to realization Funko needs to make a Coca Cola Soda with the Polar Bear inside

There's a surprise release for this years christmas stuff.
ImageImageImageImage

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:29 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote:

Uh ... I think pre-orders have been eaten up like vultures for a while now. It's insane how quickly things sell out.
I'm Greg. My son is "RSVHockeyDude". We collect Funko products together.
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197
Funko Soda (My New Favorite): 762 different Sodas including Intl Versions
Other Funko Products (Hikari, Vynl, Wobblers, etc) = 87
Proto Count = 14 Pop (Mostly NHL; a little of Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, Disney, The Simpsons); 4 Soda (NYCC Freddy)

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:33 pm

Yep ... maybe in the xmas bundle ... \:D/ \:D/
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197
Proto Count = 14 Pop (Mostly NHL; a little of Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, Disney, The Simpsons); 4 Soda (NYCC Freddy)

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:35 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:I really hope it's not a crappy bundle again

the bundles never seem to work out well.

They were pretty good a few years back ... but recently ... agreed. Tough stuff.
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197

Return to “Soda”