Funko Soda Figures!

Included with each SODA can is a 4.25” vinyl figure and a collectible disc both with a 1 in 6 chase variant!
thefunkohunko

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby thefunkohunko » Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:50 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote:
BEST SODA EVER?????
I love it so much!!!!!!

I have a case coming of this stinker! So excited to smell fresh patchouli lol lol
Hey y’all, I'm Austin! I love putting smiles on people’s faces through my love for collecting and art!
Follow me on Instagram @thefunkohunko and check out my Funko art portfolio!
Aspring Funko artist!
In search of 2004 SDCC Funko-Mart items & old school Funko memorabilia!

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:17 pm

thefunkohunko wrote:
FireEmblemZack wrote:
BEST SODA EVER?????
I love it so much!!!!!!

I have a case coming of this stinker! So excited to smell fresh patchouli lol lol

IDK what Patchouli is, but I hope I get to smell it quickly :) :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I'm Greg. My son is "RSVHockeyDude". We collect Funko products together.
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197
Funko Soda (My New Favorite): 762 different Sodas including Intl Versions
Other Funko Products (Hikari, Vynl, Wobblers, etc) = 87
Proto Count = 14 Pop (Mostly NHL; a little of Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, Disney, The Simpsons); 4 Soda (NYCC Freddy)

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:58 pm

RSVHockeyDad wrote:IDK what Patchouli is, but I hope I get to smell it quickly :) :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Smells like the chemical aisles at Target lol lol
Worth the smell, I am keeping mine trapped in a hard stack and I like to open it to get a nice whiff of it lol
Image R.I.P. Buddy, my bestest friend

Juggy29

Postby Juggy29 » Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:00 pm

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
There's a surprise release for this years christmas stuff.

It would tie in nicely with the annual Cola Cola Bear commercials they usually do around the holidays! Hope this is actually on the list of coming-soon sodas! [-o<

Exactly, it checks off a lot of the boxes. On top of having such easy chases they could do, flocked, with a coca cola bottle?

Woo I had a good idea \:D/ just caught up on the thread, I definitely see this coming for X-mas for sure.... cola scented would be hilarious

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:24 am

FireEmblemZack wrote:
RSVHockeyDad wrote:IDK what Patchouli is, but I hope I get to smell it quickly :) :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Smells like the chemical aisles at Target lol lol
Worth the smell, I am keeping mine trapped in a hard stack and I like to open it to get a nice whiff of it lol

We were able to get one today. Ours wasn't "overly strong smelling" ... but you could definitely smell it. Was yours strong?
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197
Proto Count = 14 Pop (Mostly NHL; a little of Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, Disney, The Simpsons); 4 Soda (NYCC Freddy)

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:32 am

nascar246788 wrote:
Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
That is hilarious. I am from southern california, and I love 65. When its 65, I am still in shorts and flip flops. I just have a sweatshirt on.

Oh same - shorts, flip flops and sweatshirts are required fall weather! I love hunting Funko in the fall, the weather is perfect.

Hopefully by the time the Santa sodas arrive, the weather will be cold and wintery (or as close as we get!). Wouldn't feel right to open them during one of our late season heat waves!

I always hate the late heat waves we get sometimes. They are annoying.

I'd much rather go hunting Funko in cooler fall weather than in 113 October temperatures!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:37 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
philipali wrote:Before all of these.. Let's get pass NYCC and Freddy Soda Halloween!! Can't wait for the reveals and the drop date

I'm really hoping (and stressing!) some amazing sodas for NYCC! Can't wait to see what announcements come our way! \:D/

Will be interesting to see, with halloween just around the corner from nycc that turn out to be a lot of wallet funds.

I just hope they are, indeed, 2 separate events! Combined would be cheaper on the wallet, but would give us fewer opportunities for new sodas! Considering the size of my wish-list, I say full steam ahead! :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:09 pm

So anybody else wondering where the heck the Klown Soda is? We got the ones he was shown with , then we got an entire wave of Christmas ones as well.

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Sat Sep 04, 2021 4:39 pm

Mr Yac wrote:So anybody else wondering where the heck the Klown Soda is? We got the ones he was shown with , then we got an entire wave of Christmas ones as well.

For FunKon? It was delayed, the lottery has it's shot on the 10th I believe, public the day after

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:10 pm

Dsho333 wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:So anybody else wondering where the heck the Klown Soda is? We got the ones he was shown with , then we got an entire wave of Christmas ones as well.

For FunKon? It was delayed, the lottery has it's shot on the 10th I believe, public the day after

:freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2:
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Sat Sep 04, 2021 7:35 pm

RSVHockeyDad wrote:We were able to get one today. Ours wasn't "overly strong smelling" ... but you could definitely smell it. Was yours strong?

Faint. Very similar to a normal soda smell. At least from the outside

mactds

Postby mactds » Sat Sep 04, 2021 8:26 pm

Having the Steamboat Willie soda in hand now, it's one of my faves!
Hi, I'm Trevor
Current Pop Count: 310
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mactds/

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:32 pm

RSVHockeyDad wrote:

Dsho333 wrote:

i said Klown, not Clown lol

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Sat Sep 04, 2021 9:34 pm

Mr Yac wrote:i said Klown, not Clown lol

I'm also waiting for this. Maybe in the next batch of announcements since it technically should've been in the last. UGH I hope I can get some preordered

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:13 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
I'm really hoping (and stressing!) some amazing sodas for NYCC! Can't wait to see what announcements come our way! \:D/

Will be interesting to see, with halloween just around the corner from nycc that turn out to be a lot of wallet funds.

I just hope they are, indeed, 2 separate events! Combined would be cheaper on the wallet, but would give us fewer opportunities for new sodas! Considering the size of my wish-list, I say full steam ahead! :cheers:

I had to pass on mickey, as neat as he did look I just had to save a bit right now.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:55 am

RSVHockeyDad wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:

Spoiler: show

lol lol lol I see what you did there! Very...subtle!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Sep 05, 2021 2:57 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

I had to pass on mickey, as neat as he did look I just had to save a bit right now.

I also passed on Mickey. I was going to say he's not really my thing, but I have 2 of the Halloween Mickey on order, so ? Maybe my thing is Halloween rather than Mickey. Or I am just really picky about my Mickey's? I dunno, I'm confusing myself at this point! Congrats to those that scored him though, he looked great!
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:13 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

I also passed on Mickey. I was going to say he's not really my thing, but I have 2 of the Halloween Mickey on order, so ? Maybe my thing is Halloween rather than Mickey. Or I am just really picky about my Mickey's? I dunno, I'm confusing myself at this point! Congrats to those that scored him though, he looked great!

I want vampire mickey more, I'll be waiting to see if I can get one of those since I missed the pre orders.
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:58 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

I want vampire mickey more, I'll be waiting to see if I can get one of those since I missed the pre orders.

I feel like that's the life we have now, as soda collectors....waiting! Good thing the end results are so fun!
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Sep 06, 2021 3:45 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

I feel like that's the life we have now, as soda collectors....waiting! Good thing the end results are so fun!

Funko in general, except about that end results. Or is that just constantly looking for more room? :)
ImageImageImageImage

philipali

Postby philipali » Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:05 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

Let's do this! NYCC and Funkoween! :)
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 4:39 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

Yep as soda collectors we will be doing a lot of waiting. I am loving these Sodas. I got the steamboat one, and I hope I can get vampire mickey.
Collecting since 2014

philipali

Postby philipali » Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:01 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

I just need Freddy Funko Vampire and that's it :D Sully too
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Mon Sep 06, 2021 7:54 pm

philipali wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

I can't wait for both the Freddy Funko Vampire and Sully soda. They look so cool in the glam shots.
Collecting since 2014

digithor

Postby digithor » Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:17 am

philipali wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

Oh yeah, that freddy vampire looks really good! It's a very close call as to which I want more from him or mickey.
ImageImageImageImage

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:24 am

digithor wrote:
philipali wrote:
digithor wrote:

Oh yeah, that freddy vampire looks really good! It's a very close call as to which I want more from him or mickey.

I wan them pretty equally. They are both just so cool.
Collecting since 2014

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:48 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

Funko in general, except about that end results. Or is that just constantly looking for more room? :)

Funko in general is looking for more room. But I like a challenge!

I definitely preorder sodas more than anything else I've ordered previously. Stressful to get the preorders in before they sell out, but also really nice to sit back and let them arrive on my doorstep rather than going questing for them like I do for the other lines! Though of course it takes the adventure out of it, and adds a level of impatience waiting for it to ship! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:51 am

philipali wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

Let's do this! NYCC and Funkoween! :)

Is it time yet? All our talk about Halloween Mickey has me really wanting those orders to come in!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:56 am

nascar246788 wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

Yep as soda collectors we will be doing a lot of waiting. I am loving these Sodas. I got the steamboat one, and I hope I can get vampire mickey.

Once Vampire Mickey comes in, I have a feeling I'll regret passing on Steamboat Mickey. Hopefully you keep the Mickey's together!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:01 am

digithor wrote:
philipali wrote:
digithor wrote:

I definitely want Vampire Freddy more than Mickey. But that could also be because I have Mickey on order, and Freddy is still a question mark! lol
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:05 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

I definitely preorder sodas more than anything else I've ordered previously. Stressful to get the preorders in before they sell out, but also really nice to sit back and let them arrive on my doorstep rather than going questing for them like I do for the other lines! Though of course it takes the adventure out of it, and adds a level of impatience waiting for it to ship! lol

Then of course it's the checking more than once a day just to see if it's moved yet.
ImageImageImageImage

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Tue Sep 07, 2021 2:51 am

Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
Katers wrote:

Once Vampire Mickey comes in, I have a feeling I'll regret passing on Steamboat Mickey. Hopefully you keep the Mickey's together!

Well I can help you out. I got another pair coming in. In my first order that came in, I got both a chase and a common. So at this point, second pair is extra.
Collecting since 2014

philipali

Postby philipali » Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:17 am

nascar246788 wrote:
philipali wrote:
digithor wrote:

I can't wait for both the Freddy Funko Vampire and Sully soda. They look so cool in the glam shots.

They sure do... I think they are dropping post NYCC right? haha
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:28 pm

Mr Yac wrote:Image

these are amazing, my only complaint is who at Funko decided NOT to give Rudolph a glowing nose?

These are awesome. It could possibly be like Secret Squirrel. :-k :-k :-k
Funko Funatic Shoutouts! #9
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019◇2021V◇2022◇2023
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF◇FDO9 Sackanda
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere◇FunKon Hollywood◇Fright Night II

Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop #KeepItPoppin
Facebook: Iz Salazar

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:30 pm

How many folks had their bags checked when flying with sodas in their carrying on?
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere◇FunKon Hollywood◇Fright Night II

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:37 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote:
BEST SODA EVER?????
I love it so much!!!!!!

How would you rate the smell? :bounce: :-k :bounce: :-k :bounce: :-k

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:55 pm

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:How would you rate the smell? :bounce: :-k :bounce: :-k :bounce: :-k

I really like the smell, smells like the chemical aisle in Target. Therefore I'd rate 9/10 because its not the best smell ever but I wouldnt mind being in a room with it constantly.

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:00 pm

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

LOL. I don't have the impatience problem because I have SOOOO many on pre-order right now that by the time I remember that I have something pre-ordered and can't wait, something else shows up and takes my mind off of it :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:02 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:How would you rate the smell? :bounce: :-k :bounce: :-k :bounce: :-k

I really like the smell, smells like the chemical aisle in Target. Therefore I'd rate 9/10 because its not the best smell ever but I wouldnt mind being in a room with it constantly.

So you're saying it's pretty ... clean? LOL ... \:D/ \:D/
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:45 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

Then of course it's the checking more than once a day just to see if it's moved yet.

Only on the weekends! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Return to “Soda”