Rocky and Bullwinkle Soda

Included with each SODA can is a 4.25” vinyl figure and a collectible disc both with a 1 in 6 chase variant!
Optimistic

Rocky and Bullwinkle Soda

Postby Optimistic » Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:16 pm

This is one of those topics I've wanted to make but didn't want to make more Soda threads in the vinyl section, but now can with the separate Soda forum section.

Back in January 2021, Funko revealed a Fearless Leader Soda. This is the first (and so far only) Soda figure made for Rocky & Bullwinkle. There have been rumors before of more from this line coming but to this day nothing has materialized. The other lines that started getting made around that time have had more characters turned into Soda in the past year, but still no signs that Rocky, Bullwinkle, Natasha or Boris will come out.

Do you think the Rocky and Bullwinkle Soda line will ever be continued? Or do you think that Fearless Leader didn't sell like they expected and they cut off making the rest? I'd personally love to see the others be made.
:freddy4:

Animation (and occasionally Ad Icons) collector. Dorbz (RIP), Soda, Pop and Pez focused.

kdmlvr

Re: Rocky and Bullwinkle Soda

Postby kdmlvr » Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:19 pm

I would like more from this line.
Funko Pop Fan & Loungefly fan.

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:39 pm

Optimistic wrote:Do you think the Rocky and Bullwinkle Soda line will ever be continued? Or do you think that Fearless Leader didn't sell like they expected and they cut off making the rest? I'd personally love to see the others be made.

I think they'll continue it. I do find it a little strange that they start with one-off characters that aren't the stars, but it seems to happen with a lot of the lines (Scooby Doo for example). If I were to guess they'll come out with Rocky and Bullwinkle and then 50-50 chance for Boris and Natasha.
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:45 pm

Yes I hope so!!! I love my Fearless Leader soda
Do you all have Bullwinkles near you? It's like a super-sized Chuck E Cheese here at least in the Pacific Northwest and uses the characters. Thats why I hope for more!!!
Image R.I.P. Buddy, my bestest friend

Mawhonic7

Postby Mawhonic7 » Thu Apr 14, 2022 9:41 am

FireEmblemZack wrote:Yes I hope so!!! I love my Fearless Leader soda
Do you all have Bullwinkles near you? It's like a super-sized Chuck E Cheese here at least in the Pacific Northwest and uses the characters. Thats why I hope for more!!!

I would love to go to Bulwinkle’s again!!! There used to be a few in Southern California back in the 90’s but they’re all gone now. Sounds like I need to make a road trip to the Pacific Northwest.

I hope we get their sodas soon.
Hi! I’m Eric

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:13 am

Optimistic wrote:This is one of those topics I've wanted to make but didn't want to make more Soda threads in the vinyl section, but now can with the separate Soda forum section.

Back in January 2021, Funko revealed a Fearless Leader Soda. This is the first (and so far only) Soda figure made for Rocky & Bullwinkle. There have been rumors before of more from this line coming but to this day nothing has materialized. The other lines that started getting made around that time have had more characters turned into Soda in the past year, but still no signs that Rocky, Bullwinkle, Natasha or Boris will come out.

Do you think the Rocky and Bullwinkle Soda line will ever be continued? Or do you think that Fearless Leader didn't sell like they expected and they cut off making the rest? I'd personally love to see the others be made.

I think the Rocky and Bullwinkle soda line will happen eventually. It seems like when a character gets the soda treatment it tends to do fairly well, especially if the chase is awesome.
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

FunkoBurro3

Postby FunkoBurro3 » Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:18 am

lavery01 wrote:
Optimistic wrote:This is one of those topics I've wanted to make but didn't want to make more Soda threads in the vinyl section, but now can with the separate Soda forum section.

I think the Rocky and Bullwinkle soda line will happen eventually. It seems like when a character gets the soda treatment it tends to do fairly well, especially if the chase is awesome.

I would assume bullwinkle’s antlers would be too big for the can :-k
Abel H 3 :freddy2:
The United Funko Family

-Funkowood (Funko Hollywood) Grand Opening
-Funko Virtual-Con 2020
-Funkon 2021
-SDCC-Special Edition 2021- Pop! Quiz - Auditions (Rejected)
-Funko Fundays 2022
-FDO9- San Diego 2023
-Camp Fundays 2023 (Sandwich survivor!)

PaleRiderOfDoom

Postby PaleRiderOfDoom » Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:10 am

It is super weird that they did Fearless Leader and no one else. There has to be a plan...they always have a plan...
ImageImageImageImage
Patrick from Central KY - Admin for The Kentucky Funko League of Awesomeness
Proto wants: Fallout keychains and Vynls, Dr. Doom (Pops or Minis)

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:59 am

FunkoBurro3 wrote:
lavery01 wrote:

I would assume bullwinkle’s antlers would be too big for the can :-k

Funko will make it work. lol lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

bizzydesigner

Postby bizzydesigner » Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:38 am

I would love to see how the antlers would fit in the can lol Maybe it comes with the head unattached and you have to pop it on lol
Image Image

Hi, I'm Jason! I like glowy pops, Ad Icons, mystery minis and s-s-s-sodas!
Funklub #14244
Instragram: bizzydesigner
#TUFFLOVE

FOTW September 2022

FunkoBurro3

Postby FunkoBurro3 » Wed Apr 20, 2022 2:37 am

bizzydesigner wrote:I would love to see how the antlers would fit in the can lol Maybe it comes with the head unattached and you have to pop it on lol

Maybe bullwinkles antlers will fold out for the soda!
The United Funko Family

-Funko Virtual-Con 2020
-Funkon 2021
-Funko Fundays 2022
-FDO9- San Diego 2023

hpellot

Postby hpellot » Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:26 am

I would love more from this series
ImageImageImage

Some people call me the orange hoodie

ISO funko Force creature from black lagoon chase Glow in the dark

Mikey_2_times

Postby Mikey_2_times » Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:25 am

I honestly didn’t know they made rocky and bullwinkle! Now I Must buy lol
:freddy2:

Instagram - Funko_2times
Collecting Funko Pops since 2012
Comic con since 2012
Funko Fundays 2017
Funko Fundays 2018
Fundays games 2021
Fundays 2022
Fundays 2023
Love to meet new collectors!

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:13 am

Mikey_2_times wrote:I honestly didn’t know they made rocky and bullwinkle! Now I Must buy lol

Just Fearless Leader so far, though they did make the other 4 as pops.

friskykillface

Postby friskykillface » Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:36 am

Used to watch reruns on Nickelodeon in the 90s or was that an attempt at rebooting the show but yeah I’d love some soda of the cast
Nostalgia would drive me to buy em all
Hey, take care and have an awesome day.

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:01 am

CaseyJones14 wrote:
Optimistic wrote:Do you think the Rocky and Bullwinkle Soda line will ever be continued? Or do you think that Fearless Leader didn't sell like they expected and they cut off making the rest? I'd personally love to see the others be made.

I think they'll continue it. I do find it a little strange that they start with one-off characters that aren't the stars, but it seems to happen with a lot of the lines (Scooby Doo for example). If I were to guess they'll come out with Rocky and Bullwinkle and then 50-50 chance for Boris and Natasha.

Seems like they do the less mainstream characters 1st when they don't already have pops for them. Maybe to draw more people to Soda since there isn't a pop ... :-k :-k
I'm Greg. My son is "RSVHockeyDude". We collect Funko products together.
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197
Funko Soda (My New Favorite): 762 different Sodas including Intl Versions
Other Funko Products (Hikari, Vynl, Wobblers, etc) = 87
Proto Count = 14 Pop (Mostly NHL; a little of Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, Disney, The Simpsons); 4 Soda (NYCC Freddy)

bizzydesigner

Postby bizzydesigner » Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:56 pm

Coming back to the idea of Bullwinkle's antlers and how they'd fit... The new Jurassic World minis, some of the dinos come in two pieces because they're too big to fit in the box, so maybe the antlers could be "some assembly required" like those!
Image Image

Funklub #14244
#TUFFLOVE

FOTW September 2022

FunkoBurro3

Postby FunkoBurro3 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:53 am

bizzydesigner wrote:Coming back to the idea of Bullwinkle's antlers and how they'd fit... The new Jurassic World minis, some of the dinos come in two pieces because they're too big to fit in the box, so maybe the antlers could be "some assembly required" like those!

Maybe this one can be the first 3Liter funko Soda
That way the antlers fit
The United Funko Family

-Funko Virtual-Con 2020
-Funkon 2021
-Funko Fundays 2022
-FDO9- San Diego 2023

MisterJ85

Postby MisterJ85 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:54 pm

I think the older cartoons make some of the best sodas. The art style fits so well. I would love to see this and many other characters get the soda treatment.

FunkoBurro3

Postby FunkoBurro3 » Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:51 am

MisterJ85 wrote:I think the older cartoons make some of the best sodas. The art style fits so well. I would love to see this and many other characters get the soda treatment.

Your 10000% right!
I’ve also noted that with the classic cartoons/comics. I really enjoyed Mighty Mouse
Rocky would be great If they did it
The United Funko Family

-Funko Virtual-Con 2020
-Funkon 2021
-Funko Fundays 2022
-FDO9- San Diego 2023

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:01 am

FunkoBurro3 wrote:
bizzydesigner wrote:Coming back to the idea of Bullwinkle's antlers and how they'd fit... The new Jurassic World minis, some of the dinos come in two pieces because they're too big to fit in the box, so maybe the antlers could be "some assembly required" like those!

That way the antlers fit

Just have the antlers sticking out the sides, that way you can just hold onto one and carry it. :)
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

bizzydesigner

Postby bizzydesigner » Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:11 am

digithor wrote:
FunkoBurro3 wrote:

That way the antlers fit

Just have the antlers sticking out the sides, that way you can just hold onto one and carry it. :)

lol That would be great!
Image Image

Funklub #14244
#TUFFLOVE

FOTW September 2022

Optimistic

Postby Optimistic » Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:15 pm

MisterJ85 wrote:I think the older cartoons make some of the best sodas. The art style fits so well. I would love to see this and many other characters get the soda treatment.

Yeah exactly! That's why I've been really into Sodas as my main Funko line recently, that's what I mainly collect and this is the line that does it best
:freddy4:

Animation (and occasionally Ad Icons) collector. Dorbz (RIP), Soda, Pop and Pez focused.

Kakarote

Postby Kakarote » Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:37 pm

Yeah exactly! That's why I've been really into Sodas as my main Funko line recently, that's what I mainly collect and this is the line that does it best
Image:freddy2:

MisterJ85

Postby MisterJ85 » Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:41 pm

Optimistic wrote:

I have definitely been focusing more on sodas than anything, so I completely understand.

Return to “Soda”