Back to The Future

Included with each SODA can is a 4.25” vinyl figure and a collectible disc both with a 1 in 6 chase variant!
Mr Yac

Re: Back to The Future

Postby Mr Yac » Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:10 pm

squidward wrote:The one thing with 2 that I still can't fully accept is old Biff returning to original 2015 after changing history in 1955 and setting the timeline to alternate 1985.

How did he get back to his original 2015 where Doc and Marty were? I've read theories but that hole has not been plugged in my mind.

if you accept the BS about Jennifer and Einstein just getting folded into the original Timeline when they fixed it in 1955 i guess the same could be true for Doc & Marty. when the future got changed to the future of Evil HV it changed around them and they didn't notice, however old Biff just vanishing yet his cane topper remaining has always been something i could never really rationalize. i've seen theories of he was able to travel to the future but since that version of him no longer existed he disappeared, but that doesn't jive with what we saw happening to Matry in 1955.....so i just don't know time travel is confusing! ](*,)

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:21 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
squidward wrote:I think we need more 1885 BTTF Pops. I know that's the least popular of the trilogy, but it's grown on me over the years after rewatching it several times.

Maybe an old timey photo sepia toned 2 pack for when Doc and Marty were there when the clock tower was built.

i never realized people disliked it till much later in life, it's my favorite without question. if anything, 2 is the weakest to me as an adult as the plot just makes no sense. lol

I know there are fans of only the first one... Although 2 makes litte sense, I still find it to be the most fun of the trilogy, and I always thought the third one was just too familiar to the first's story. I love all three either way
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

Call me C.J. :)
Events: Fundays 2022 & 2023, Fright Night 2022, FDO9
Collection: 372 pieces as of 03/25/24
ISO Proto: Paka Paka Dragon

squidward

Postby squidward » Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:09 am

Mr Yac wrote:
squidward wrote:The one thing with 2 that I still can't fully accept is old Biff returning to original 2015 after changing history in 1955 and setting the timeline to alternate 1985.

How did he get back to his original 2015 where Doc and Marty were? I've read theories but that hole has not been plugged in my mind.

if you accept the BS about Jennifer and Einstein just getting folded into the original Timeline when they fixed it in 1955 i guess the same could be true for Doc & Marty. when the future got changed to the future of Evil HV it changed around them and they didn't notice, however old Biff just vanishing yet his cane topper remaining has always been something i could never really rationalize. i've seen theories of he was able to travel to the future but since that version of him no longer existed he disappeared, but that doesn't jive with what we saw happening to Matry in 1955.....so i just don't know time travel is confusing! ](*,)

I'm with you when 1985 fixes itself around Jennifer. And maybe that happened in 2015 but it was dark and Doc and Marty didn't notice we switched to alternate 2015. And maybe Biff extinguished himself by giving the book to his 1955 version but got back fast enough to then disappear from existence in 2015 alternate.

I still feel like something doesn't fit.

Where is the Multiverse when we need it to explain different coexistng timelines??? :-)
Member of TUFF. Attended: Fundays 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, Virtual 2021, 2022. HQ Grand Opening. Hollywood Grand Opening. Making Fun Premiere. Funkon 1 & 2. Fright Night 1. Multiple SDCC, NYCC, ECCC, Fugitive Parties. Lover of Funko Artist Sketches.

Bad Motherfunko

Postby Bad Motherfunko » Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:04 pm

Trujitsu Ninja wrote:I noticed we haven’t gotten any Back to The Future sodas. Marty in his 2015 outfit and the chase would be him with the hover board in his hand. Doc I could see 2 different chases common would be him also in his 2015 suit the chase could be him holding the flux capacitor or in a radioactive state. What are your thoughts and what would you like to see?

I absolutely need this to happen. So many variant and chase possibilities.
Avatar Protos: https://i.imgur.com/iLdXwes.jpg
Collecting Funko since 2012.
Main Collections: Anything Avatar or Game of Thrones/House of the Dragon
Events Attended: Funko Hollywood Opening, Funkon '21, Fundays '22, SDCC '19/'22
Proud member of Funko Fiends (PSW) and The United Funko Family <3
Instagrams: @bad.motherfunko & @lollipop_customs

ISO Avatar the Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra Protos

Trujitsu Ninja

Postby Trujitsu Ninja » Thu Nov 17, 2022 6:32 am

Bad Motherfunko wrote:
Trujitsu Ninja wrote:I noticed we haven’t gotten any Back to The Future sodas. Marty in his 2015 outfit and the chase would be him with the hover board in his hand. Doc I could see 2 different chases common would be him also in his 2015 suit the chase could be him holding the flux capacitor or in a radioactive state. What are your thoughts and what would you like to see?

I absolutely need this to happen. So many variant and chase possibilities.

And we need a Biff soda also.
:smt027 Trujitsu Ninja
Current collection count 540 updated 06/08/22
Interest pops Anime MHA and Naruto. Movie pops Pennywise, Killer Clowns and Warriors.

Brianbiz

Postby Brianbiz » Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:41 pm

That would be awesome hopefully it comes out soon :freddy1:

drtorch

Postby drtorch » Fri Mar 03, 2023 2:05 am

hpellot wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
hpellot wrote:

I agree it would sell well

Ohh Id love a lunchbox set, Im kindof obsessed with the bags so thats a sure fire way to get me to order the whole set lol

I agree a lunch box set would be great maybe even the shape of the car

Yup. I'm in! :freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2:

hpellot

Postby hpellot » Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:19 am

drtorch wrote:
hpellot wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Ohh Id love a lunchbox set, Im kindof obsessed with the bags so thats a sure fire way to get me to order the whole set lol

Yup. I'm in! :freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2:

Did a bif ever get made?
ImageImageImage

Some people call me the orange hoodie

ISO funko Force creature from black lagoon chase Glow in the dark

Greymom

Postby Greymom » Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:55 pm

mongoose12 wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:
squidward wrote:I think we need more 1885 BTTF Pops. I know that's the least popular of the trilogy, but it's grown on me over the years after rewatching it several times.

Maybe an old timey photo sepia toned 2 pack for when Doc and Marty were there when the clock tower was built.

i never realized people disliked it till much later in life, it's my favorite without question. if anything, 2 is the weakest to me as an adult as the plot just makes no sense. lol

Yeah I have to agree that the order would go 1, 3 then 2. That’s not to say that 2 is absolutely terrible but to me it’s not in the same class as 1 and 3 lol

As much as I enjoy the 2nd movie, it's always felt like the "bridge" between 1 and 3. Not all sequels feel that way to me.

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:59 pm

Greymom wrote:
As much as I enjoy the 2nd movie, it's always felt like the "bridge" between 1 and 3. Not all sequels feel that way to me.

it's still a darn good movie, but i can't get over how little the plot makes sense since Doc's whole thing is not to mess with time for your own gain and yet the entire plot only happens because Doc insists on Marty going to the future to alter the timeline for his own gain. and don't even get me started on the Jennifer and Einstein just magically getting folded back into the proper timeline stuff.

Ronnie18

Postby Ronnie18 » Tue Mar 07, 2023 7:55 am

hpellot wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
hpellot wrote:

I agree it would sell well

Ohh Id love a lunchbox set, Im kindof obsessed with the bags so thats a sure fire way to get me to order the whole set lol

It hard to resist a product with great packaging, a lunch box set in a car design would be a must buy for me.

fieldsy32

Postby fieldsy32 » Tue Mar 07, 2023 9:59 am

Hopefully these are scheduled!!
Eric, decently tall guy.

2017, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023 Fundays
Funko HQ Grand Opening
2015, 2017, 2018, 2023 FDO
2022 Fright Night

hpellot

Postby hpellot » Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:22 pm

Ronnie18 wrote:
hpellot wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Ohh Id love a lunchbox set, Im kindof obsessed with the bags so thats a sure fire way to get me to order the whole set lol

It hard to resist a product with great packaging, a lunch box set in a car design would be a must buy for me.

I also agree, I would purchase this.
ImageImageImage

El_PANDA

Postby El_PANDA » Wed Mar 08, 2023 8:58 pm

hpellot wrote:
Ronnie18 wrote:
hpellot wrote:

I also agree, I would purchase this.

My brother is a huge BTTF fan he would love this

Bam808

Postby Bam808 » Thu Mar 09, 2023 12:31 am

Bttf sodas are a great idea, so many options as well.

hpellot

Postby hpellot » Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:04 pm

Bam808 wrote:Bttf sodas are a great idea, so many options as well.

I agree
ImageImageImage

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:27 pm

hpellot wrote:

I agree

Well as of now we are getting Marty. That’s a start =D>
Image Image
ImageImage

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:29 pm

DrunkoPop wrote:
hpellot wrote:

I agree

As long as they don’t make just the Marty and never have a Doc to go with him, I’ll be picking these up!!
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Thu Jun 08, 2023 8:07 am

thejosh2010 wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
hpellot wrote:
I agree

As long as they don’t make just the Marty and never have a Doc to go with him, I’ll be picking these up!!

Agreed. I would love to see 2 versions of Biff as well.
Image Image
ImageImage

Angelstorm

Postby Angelstorm » Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:24 pm

hpellot wrote:
drtorch wrote:
hpellot wrote:

Oooh a lunch box would be awesome. I used to love collecting lunch boxes as a kid !

Return to “Soda”