Too early to talk about more Holiday?

Included with each SODA can is a 4.25” vinyl figure and a collectible disc both with a 1 in 6 chase variant!
Sthesuperstar

Re: Too early to talk about more Holiday?

Postby Sthesuperstar » Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:22 am

FunkoBurro3 wrote:
Sthesuperstar wrote:If funko made some simpsons holiday pops I would definitely buy those. Maggie in her little star snowsuit would be so cute.

This would be great! their first episode was a holiday episode so it would only be right!

Yes that would be awesome. They could also do dirty snowman bart with the stick arms from the episode where he stole that video game from the store.
Follow Me On Instagram @sthesuperstar
ISO SIMPSONS POPS & PROTOS
Member Of Funko Fiends Midwest as of November 2019 :freddy1:

MPF223

Postby MPF223 » Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:23 am

Is like to see some Halloween town disney movie pops but that’s probably out of the realm of possibility lol

Imagery
Hall of Fame Class of 2022

Postby Imagery » Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:26 pm

Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:It really does teach us about things outside our fandoms! I would've never known Pennywise's name without Funko....though I'm not sure if that's a good thing in this case! lol

Haha, I think IT may have been good enough in that instance (excellent book too btw). I love seeing the anime characters - I plan to watch some simply because the characters look so interesting.

I have to think, if we had a mashup of the horror characters, but for the winter holidays - they probably wouldn't be quite so frightening to me! lol

It certainly makes Jack Skellington less creepy. They've done DC and Disney. Horror could be an interesting next step. Freddy Krueger with a Santa hat. Jason with a sack of presents (nice allusion to a sleeping bag incident). Leatherface with a candy cane. Michael Myers with Christmas lights. I LOVE this idea!
Funklub member 2016000004714 a.k.a. Sarah
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:27 pm

MPF223 wrote:Is like to see some Halloween town disney movie pops but that’s probably out of the realm of possibility lol

The town center pumpkin is iconic, a pop town pumpkin with Marley would be a must have for me.
- tauntaunking on instagram

MPF223

Postby MPF223 » Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:47 pm

opopssum wrote:
MPF223 wrote:Is like to see some Halloween town disney movie pops but that’s probably out of the realm of possibility lol

The town center pumpkin is iconic, a pop town pumpkin with Marley would be a must have for me.

That would be awesome and be an absolute instant buy for sure!!

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:27 am

Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:Haha, I think IT may have been good enough in that instance (excellent book too btw). I love seeing the anime characters - I plan to watch some simply because the characters look so interesting.

I have to think, if we had a mashup of the horror characters, but for the winter holidays - they probably wouldn't be quite so frightening to me! lol

It certainly makes Jack Skellington less creepy. They've done DC and Disney. Horror could be an interesting next step. Freddy Krueger with a Santa hat. Jason with a sack of presents (nice allusion to a sleeping bag incident). Leatherface with a candy cane. Michael Myers with Christmas lights. I LOVE this idea!

Your post is the equivalent of the Peanuts adults speaking.....mwhmama, mwhmama, mhwmama..... but hey, if you think it sounds good, I support you in this! Bring on the holiday Horror line!
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun Jun 19, 2022 2:45 am

Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:Haha, I think IT may have been good enough in that instance (excellent book too btw). I love seeing the anime characters - I plan to watch some simply because the characters look so interesting.

Although this would be more difficult for funko to make a pop of but a freddy krueger with stockings hanging from his hands would be neat.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:26 pm

Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:I have to think, if we had a mashup of the horror characters, but for the winter holidays - they probably wouldn't be quite so frightening to me! lol

Your post is the equivalent of the Peanuts adults speaking.....mwhmama, mwhmama, mhwmama..... but hey, if you think it sounds good, I support you in this! Bring on the holiday Horror line!

As long as you'll sign the petition, that's all that matters :D
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:27 pm

digithor wrote:
Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:I have to think, if we had a mashup of the horror characters, but for the winter holidays - they probably wouldn't be quite so frightening to me! lol

Although this would be more difficult for funko to make a pop of but a freddy krueger with stockings hanging from his hands would be neat.

Only if they matched the color of his sweater and one was a little bloody lol

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:56 am

Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:It certainly makes Jack Skellington less creepy. They've done DC and Disney. Horror could be an interesting next step. Freddy Krueger with a Santa hat. Jason with a sack of presents (nice allusion to a sleeping bag incident). Leatherface with a candy cane. Michael Myers with Christmas lights. I LOVE this idea!

As long as the petition is not an agreement to purchase (or if it is, that I can still donate them to someone else), I got you! lol
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:18 am

Imagery wrote:
digithor wrote:
Imagery wrote:It certainly makes Jack Skellington less creepy. They've done DC and Disney. Horror could be an interesting next step. Freddy Krueger with a Santa hat. Jason with a sack of presents (nice allusion to a sleeping bag incident). Leatherface with a candy cane. Michael Myers with Christmas lights. I LOVE this idea!

That makes me want it just a little bit more. :)
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:45 pm

Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:Your post is the equivalent of the Peanuts adults speaking.....mwhmama, mwhmama, mhwmama..... but hey, if you think it sounds good, I support you in this! Bring on the holiday Horror line!

As long as the petition is not an agreement to purchase (or if it is, that I can still donate them to someone else), I got you! lol

I think that can be arranged :devil:

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:48 pm

digithor wrote:
Imagery wrote:
digithor wrote:Although this would be more difficult for funko to make a pop of but a freddy krueger with stockings hanging from his hands would be neat.

That makes me want it just a little bit more. :)

Then my plan is working \:D/

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:42 am

Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:As long as you'll sign the petition, that's all that matters :D

Important question - I'm signing this petition with a NORMAL pen, right? I'm all for you getting these holiday horror sodas, but I gotta be sure what's going on! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:11 am

Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:As long as the petition is not an agreement to purchase (or if it is, that I can still donate them to someone else), I got you! lol

Important question - I'm signing this petition with a NORMAL pen, right? I'm all for you getting these holiday horror sodas, but I gotta be sure what's going on! lol

Of course! The "other" pen is strictly for special occasions.

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:51 am

Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:I think that can be arranged :devil:

Then I'm in! Let's get you those sodas!
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:09 am

Could this be a special occasion though?
ImageImageImageImage

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Thu Jun 23, 2022 11:33 pm

Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:Important question - I'm signing this petition with a NORMAL pen, right? I'm all for you getting these holiday horror sodas, but I gotta be sure what's going on! lol

Then I'm in! Let's get you those sodas!

Woohoo! Now to get everyone else on board \:D/

swatkat

Postby swatkat » Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:13 am

FunkoNerd wrote:
FerrisGuy3 wrote:
FunkoNerd wrote:I really hope we see Home Alone, Jingle all the Way, and Christmas Vacation this year!

These are great movies to have sodas for. Throw in Elf and A Christmas Story

All of those are my favorites. Need some Ralphie!

I would want to see the Major Award Soda. That would be awesome.
Katrina
:freddy2:

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:15 am

Thought of another Holiday Pop I'd love to see ... and with all of the Seinfeld stuff that's come out lately it's not out of the rhelm of possibility ... Seinfeld as "Elijah the Prophet" from SNL. Passover is the holiday.
I'm Greg. My son is "RSVHockeyDude". We collect Funko products together.
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197
Funko Soda (My New Favorite): 762 different Sodas including Intl Versions
Other Funko Products (Hikari, Vynl, Wobblers, etc) = 87
Proto Count = 14 Pop (Mostly NHL; a little of Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, Disney, The Simpsons); 4 Soda (NYCC Freddy)

Return to “Soda”