WWE Soda

Included with each SODA can is a 4.25” vinyl figure and a collectible disc both with a 1 in 6 chase variant!
sealordbrian

Re: WWE Soda

Postby sealordbrian » Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:35 am

DrunkoPop wrote:
sealordbrian wrote:Would love some new sodas of older characters. Imagine basically the lineup from the minis as sodas. I bet it would be insanely popular.

It sure would be insanely popular but what would the chases look like? Every soda has a chase rather pops do not. :dontknow:

Easy. Just take one of the character's outfits for a Wrestlemania or other major event and make that the chase. For example, Ultimate Warrior. Different color trunks, you could put him in a coat (think of what they look like walking to the ring). And the good thing is with so much variance between their outfits, you could basically have multiple lineups with multiple chases.

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:10 pm

I think a gold Kurt Angle would be a funny chase since he is a gold metal winner with a broken neck! :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

Jnavotoys

Postby Jnavotoys » Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:54 pm

Tusken wrote:I think a gold Kurt Angle would be a funny chase since he is a gold metal winner with a broken neck! :freddy3:

We need him with hair and without as the chase! So many possibilities!

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:50 am

sealordbrian wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
sealordbrian wrote:Would love some new sodas of older characters. Imagine basically the lineup from the minis as sodas. I bet it would be insanely popular.

It sure would be insanely popular but what would the chases look like? Every soda has a chase rather pops do not. :dontknow:

Easy. Just take one of the character's outfits for a Wrestlemania or other major event and make that the chase. For example, Ultimate Warrior. Different color trunks, you could put him in a coat (think of what they look like walking to the ring). And the good thing is with so much variance between their outfits, you could basically have multiple lineups with multiple chases.

Good Point and I would love to see that warrior chase. :wwe8:
Image Image
ImageImage

kmandude92

Postby kmandude92 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:50 am

An easy chase set for WWE pops would champions with and without the title (probably not as fun as alternate attires but I'll take anything lol)
Stay Lit, Y'all :-({|=
ISO:
Ezio 21 (looking for all versions - grey outfit, black outfit, blue outfit)
Logan 28 (Box Only - I have the non-bobblehead Pop itself)
Peter Parker 34 (Box Only - I have the Pop itself)
God Loki

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:49 am

kmandude92 wrote:An easy chase set for WWE pops would champions with and without the title (probably not as fun as alternate attires but I'll take anything lol)

Why not both. Attire & Belts :wwe5:
Image Image
ImageImage

Return to “Soda”