Fundays Freddy Soda?

Included with each SODA can is a 4.25” vinyl figure and a collectible disc both with a 1 in 6 chase variant!
User avatar
CaliCollectibles
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY
Posts: 1901
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:23 am
Location: So Cal
Contact:

Re: Fundays Freddy Soda?

Postby CaliCollectibles » Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:21 pm

Black light Freddy Soda sounds like the perfect item for everyone's mystery box.
Hi, I'm L.J. :spiderman: US Navy Veteran

Current ISO: Simpsons Ralph, PIAB Agent Venom (Chase), Speedy Gonzalez.

Proto ISO: Standing Scrooge McDuck, US Navy Sailor (Dress Whites), Hudson (Gargoyles), Popeye Funko Soda, Gosalyn (Darkwing Duck), The Will (Image Comics Saga), Armored Red Ranger, Lord Drakkon.

Instagram/Twitter/YouTube: CaliCollecitbles
Image

User avatar
CaliCollectibles
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY
Posts: 1901
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:23 am
Location: So Cal
Contact:

Re: Fundays Freddy Soda?

Postby CaliCollectibles » Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:22 pm

Stat32111 wrote:Really hope we get ‘Freddy as’ soda variants this year!


I can see this happening. This would be a game changer for all the Soda Collectors.
Hi, I'm L.J. :spiderman: US Navy Veteran

Current ISO: Simpsons Ralph, PIAB Agent Venom (Chase), Speedy Gonzalez.

Proto ISO: Standing Scrooge McDuck, US Navy Sailor (Dress Whites), Hudson (Gargoyles), Popeye Funko Soda, Gosalyn (Darkwing Duck), The Will (Image Comics Saga), Armored Red Ranger, Lord Drakkon.

Instagram/Twitter/YouTube: CaliCollecitbles
Image

User avatar
mikechickenhead
Posts: 1690
Joined: Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:00 pm

Re: Fundays Freddy Soda?

Postby mikechickenhead » Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:35 am

Freddy sodas are the best
HEY HO! FUNKO!
Image

ImageImage Image Image

User avatar
CryptoJenkins7
Posts: 136
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:07 pm
Location: Baltimore, MD

Re: Fundays Freddy Soda?

Postby CryptoJenkins7 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 9:48 am

Freddy soda six-pack? :cheers:
ImageImage
Fundays 2022 Round 2 Player, Blacklight Bandits

I just really like Funko Soda.
Collection: https://www.hobbydb.com/marketplaces/po ... rs/jenkins

User avatar
mongoose12
Posts: 12041
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:27 pm
Location: Miami Beach

Re: Fundays Freddy Soda?

Postby mongoose12 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:05 am

CaliCollectibles wrote:
Stat32111 wrote:Really hope we get ‘Freddy as’ soda variants this year!


I can see this happening. This would be a game changer for all the Soda Collectors.


i hadn't thought about this to be honest...I was fixed on assuming we would potentially get blacklight freddys, but i totally agree that having some "freddy as..." would change the game. i'm all for it despite knowing how much of a pain it will be to stay complete lol
"i need more merch..." - unknown :SW6:

Image

Lexi
Posts: 1045
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:46 am

Re: Fundays Freddy Soda?

Postby Lexi » Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:17 pm

Vteck wrote:
Popfanatics wrote:
Vteck wrote:I would be surprised if we didnt see a freddy soda at fundays this year.

Black light Freddy maybe?


definitely would be cool to see that :freddy2:


Would be great to have a black light Freddy soda, would be so cool.

Lexi
Posts: 1045
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:46 am

Re: Fundays Freddy Soda?

Postby Lexi » Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:19 pm

mongoose12 wrote:
CaliCollectibles wrote:
Stat32111 wrote:Really hope we get ‘Freddy as’ soda variants this year!


I can see this happening. This would be a game changer for all the Soda Collectors.


i hadn't thought about this to be honest...I was fixed on assuming we would potentially get blacklight freddys, but i totally agree that having some "freddy as..." would change the game. i'm all for it despite knowing how much of a pain it will be to stay complete lol


Would add a whole new dimension to the sodas but yeah, for completionists, would be a nightmare

Dsho333
Posts: 1402
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:43 am
Location: Minnesota

Re: Fundays Freddy Soda?

Postby Dsho333 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:22 pm

Lexi wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:
CaliCollectibles wrote:
I can see this happening. This would be a game changer for all the Soda Collectors.


i hadn't thought about this to be honest...I was fixed on assuming we would potentially get blacklight freddys, but i totally agree that having some "freddy as..." would change the game. i'm all for it despite knowing how much of a pain it will be to stay complete lol


Would add a whole new dimension to the sodas but yeah, for completionists, would be a nightmare


Especially since there could be 24 piece chases
Image

Lexi
Posts: 1045
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:46 am

Re: Fundays Freddy Soda?

Postby Lexi » Tue Jun 28, 2022 1:26 pm

Dsho333 wrote:
Lexi wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:
i hadn't thought about this to be honest...I was fixed on assuming we would potentially get blacklight freddys, but i totally agree that having some "freddy as..." would change the game. i'm all for it despite knowing how much of a pain it will be to stay complete lol


Would add a whole new dimension to the sodas but yeah, for completionists, would be a nightmare


Especially since there could be 24 piece chases


That would be soooo cooollll =D> :freddy2:

User avatar
Vteck
Posts: 1087
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:00 pm
Location: Northridge/Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Fundays Freddy Soda?

Postby Vteck » Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:41 pm

Lexi wrote:
Vteck wrote:
Popfanatics wrote:Black light Freddy maybe?


definitely would be cool to see that :freddy2:


Would be great to have a black light Freddy soda, would be so cool.


Most definitely :freddy2:
Hello I'm Victor!!

Pop count:2300

Dorbz count:110

Proto count:6

ImageImage

User avatar
nightbodega
Posts: 3065
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:23 pm

Re: Fundays Freddy Soda?

Postby nightbodega » Tue Jun 28, 2022 8:01 pm

aprilyoufools wrote:
nightbodega wrote:
aprilyoufools wrote:I'd love to see a Freddy Soda since we don't have one in our collection (yet). But since it's my first Fundays, I'm just grateful to have tickets and excited to see whatever Funko has planned for the Fundays exclusives.


First Fundays, congrats =D> =D> =D>

Thank you! Caz and I are super excited :D


I'll probably bump into both of you in two different places.

User avatar
CoolNerd
Posts: 1284
Joined: Tue May 01, 2018 1:36 pm

Re: Fundays Freddy Soda?

Postby CoolNerd » Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:08 am

partner-in-crime wrote:
Rantt wrote:
CoolNerd wrote:Im more then happy as long there is at least one!!!!!

Imagine if that’s the case, 4 unique Blackloght Freddy Soda and it will be a heart attack trying to collect all 4!


Better bring things for trading purposes.

Yup that's a good idea that maybe I will bring some grails as baits for trades if this happens.
Just a collector who loves Funko!!

User avatar
CoolNerd
Posts: 1284
Joined: Tue May 01, 2018 1:36 pm

Re: Fundays Freddy Soda?

Postby CoolNerd » Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:10 am

mikechickenhead wrote:Freddy sodas are the best

I second that! Hopefully more to come!!!!!! How nice will it be if there's is always a new variants of Freddy soda for every other conventions like NYCC, ECCC etc!
Just a collector who loves Funko!!

User avatar
DrunkoPop
Posts: 4600
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 4:23 pm
Location: Queens,NY
Contact:

Re: Fundays Freddy Soda?

Postby DrunkoPop » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:16 am

CoolNerd wrote:
mikechickenhead wrote:Freddy sodas are the best

I second that! Hopefully more to come!!!!!! How nice will it be if there's is always a new variants of Freddy soda for every other conventions like NYCC, ECCC etc!


It started back in 2020. The I love NY t-shirt Freddy Funko
ImageImage
ImageImage

User avatar
Blitzfreeze
Posts: 169
Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 8:52 pm
Location: San Diego, CA

Re: Fundays Freddy Soda?

Postby Blitzfreeze » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:34 am

I want a soda drinking challenge for a chance to win a 2L Freddy, now that would be fun.
SDCC 1999-2022 ImageImageImage

Dsho333
Posts: 1402
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:43 am
Location: Minnesota

Re: Fundays Freddy Soda?

Postby Dsho333 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:55 pm

Blitzfreeze wrote:I want a soda drinking challenge for a chance to win a 2L Freddy, now that would be fun.


I'd be down for that, it would have to be a quick event since most can chug pretty fast
Image

User avatar
FireFist
Posts: 1740
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:37 am
Location: Maryland

Re: Fundays Freddy Soda?

Postby FireFist » Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:23 pm

I could see them doing a freddy funko as Ninja Turtles Black Light soda
Image
    Image Image

Iso:One Piece and Yugioh Protos

User avatar
Blitzfreeze
Posts: 169
Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 8:52 pm
Location: San Diego, CA

Re: Fundays Freddy Soda?

Postby Blitzfreeze » Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:07 pm

Dsho333 wrote:
Blitzfreeze wrote:I want a soda drinking challenge for a chance to win a 2L Freddy, now that would be fun.


I'd be down for that, it would have to be a quick event since most can chug pretty fast

Make it a 2L soda XD
SDCC 1999-2022 ImageImageImage

User avatar
Fugly16
Posts: 2397
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:18 pm
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Contact:

Re: Fundays Freddy Soda?

Postby Fugly16 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:11 pm

I asked for #AskFunko on twitter today if we could expect to see any Freddy Sodas at Fundays. They replied "Perhaps"
Hi, I'm Vinh!
My Instagram

Image

Dsho333
Posts: 1402
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:43 am
Location: Minnesota

Re: Fundays Freddy Soda?

Postby Dsho333 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:32 pm

Blitzfreeze wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:
Blitzfreeze wrote:I want a soda drinking challenge for a chance to win a 2L Freddy, now that would be fun.


I'd be down for that, it would have to be a quick event since most can chug pretty fast

Make it a 2L soda XD


I think I could do that in under 2 minutes, wouldn't feel good after it haha
Image

User avatar
Blitzfreeze
Posts: 169
Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 8:52 pm
Location: San Diego, CA

Re: Fundays Freddy Soda?

Postby Blitzfreeze » Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:16 pm

Dsho333 wrote:
Blitzfreeze wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:
I'd be down for that, it would have to be a quick event since most can chug pretty fast

Make it a 2L soda XD


I think I could do that in under 2 minutes, wouldn't feel good after it haha

Make it a Sprite
SDCC 1999-2022 ImageImageImage

Dsho333
Posts: 1402
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:43 am
Location: Minnesota

Re: Fundays Freddy Soda?

Postby Dsho333 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:21 pm

Blitzfreeze wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:
Blitzfreeze wrote:Make it a 2L soda XD


I think I could do that in under 2 minutes, wouldn't feel good after it haha

Make it a Sprite


I feel like that would be hard going down, I'd prefer mountain dew
Image

jcrook
Posts: 731
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:34 am
Location: Texas

Re: Fundays Freddy Soda?

Postby jcrook » Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:53 pm

Sarcasticguy wrote:I would love a fundays soda but it gives me anxiety thinking about only 1 section possibly getting him lol


That would be horrible, I was thinking a different one for each section, not sure if that better or worse.
I go by Crook.

runtodere
Posts: 2667
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 1:33 am

Re: Fundays Freddy Soda?

Postby runtodere » Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:02 pm

jcrook wrote:
Sarcasticguy wrote:I would love a fundays soda but it gives me anxiety thinking about only 1 section possibly getting him lol


That would be horrible, I was thinking a different one for each section, not sure if that better or worse.

There is no way they don't do this and I definitely can see them in the per section bags. It makes sense since the packaging is more damage proof than regular pops

runtodere
Posts: 2667
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 1:33 am

Re: Fundays Freddy Soda?

Postby runtodere » Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:02 pm

Dsho333 wrote:
Blitzfreeze wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:
I'd be down for that, it would have to be a quick event since most can chug pretty fast

Make it a 2L soda XD


I think I could do that in under 2 minutes, wouldn't feel good after it haha

I would love to try but I'm not how fast I could do it

User avatar
lazcommalisa
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year
Posts: 692
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:31 pm
Location: Murrieta, CA
Contact:

Re: Fundays Freddy Soda?

Postby lazcommalisa » Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:18 pm

Fugly16 wrote:I asked for #AskFunko on twitter today if we could expect to see any Freddy Sodas at Fundays. They replied "Perhaps"


Omg that was you that asked!!! I was looking at replies on the way home and saw that. Got so excited reading that \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
:freddy2:
~Lisa

IG: itallstartedwitha_pop
ImageImageImage ImageImage

User avatar
mongoose12
Posts: 12041
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:27 pm
Location: Miami Beach

Re: Fundays Freddy Soda?

Postby mongoose12 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:22 pm

Blitzfreeze wrote:I want a soda drinking challenge for a chance to win a 2L Freddy, now that would be fun.


Not sure if this would be endorsed by any dentists but it sounds fun lol
"i need more merch..." - unknown :SW6:

Image

User avatar
Blitzfreeze
Posts: 169
Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 8:52 pm
Location: San Diego, CA

Re: Fundays Freddy Soda?

Postby Blitzfreeze » Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:27 pm

mongoose12 wrote:
Blitzfreeze wrote:I want a soda drinking challenge for a chance to win a 2L Freddy, now that would be fun.


Not sure if this would be endorsed by any dentists but it sounds fun lol

Provide mouthwash haha.
SDCC 1999-2022 ImageImageImage

User avatar
Takit0
Posts: 103
Joined: Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:09 pm

Re: Fundays Freddy Soda?

Postby Takit0 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 8:47 pm

So if it's a black light Freddy with chase option I think I would be to nervous to open it with everyone there.

they_call_me_alex
Posts: 129
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:41 pm

Re: Fundays Freddy Soda?

Postby they_call_me_alex » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:42 pm

Takit0 wrote:So if it's a black light Freddy with chase option I think I would be to nervous to open it with everyone there.

I would not be nervous. I would open that Soda straight away to see the Freddy and hope to get a Chase.
I just hope it's a Soda that everyone gets which would be around the 1500 common/300 chase numbers.
If it is a prize for winning in one of the 4 sections, those numbers get reduced dramatically and would be scary to try to get one.

User avatar
Rantt
Posts: 4960
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:10 am
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Re: Fundays Freddy Soda?

Postby Rantt » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:44 pm

DrunkoPop wrote:
CoolNerd wrote:
mikechickenhead wrote:Freddy sodas are the best

I second that! Hopefully more to come!!!!!! How nice will it be if there's is always a new variants of Freddy soda for every other conventions like NYCC, ECCC etc!


It started back in 2020. The I love NY t-shirt Freddy Funko

With the popularity, strong belief that somehow… it gonna happen. As we see SM Freddy as Soda version… I’m guessing the chance is pretty high.
:freddy2: Kent Chua

Image

ISO: AstroBoy Protos, Maleficent Protos, Funko Freddy Protos.

User avatar
Rantt
Posts: 4960
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:10 am
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Re: Fundays Freddy Soda?

Postby Rantt » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:46 pm

they_call_me_alex wrote:
Takit0 wrote:So if it's a black light Freddy with chase option I think I would be to nervous to open it with everyone there.

I would not be nervous. I would open that Soda straight away to see the Freddy and hope to get a Chase.
I just hope it's a Soda that everyone gets which would be around the 1500 common/300 chase numbers.
If it is a prize for winning in one of the 4 sections, those numbers get reduced dramatically and would be scary to try to get one.

I’m kinda a gambler at heart… I love the excitement when opening the can and most of the time ppl can see directly my expression what I get as it’s super obvious lol
:freddy2: Kent Chua

Image

ISO: AstroBoy Protos, Maleficent Protos, Funko Freddy Protos.

they_call_me_alex
Posts: 129
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:41 pm

Re: Fundays Freddy Soda?

Postby they_call_me_alex » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:54 pm

Rantt wrote:
they_call_me_alex wrote:
Takit0 wrote:So if it's a black light Freddy with chase option I think I would be to nervous to open it with everyone there.

I would not be nervous. I would open that Soda straight away to see the Freddy and hope to get a Chase.
I just hope it's a Soda that everyone gets which would be around the 1500 common/300 chase numbers.
If it is a prize for winning in one of the 4 sections, those numbers get reduced dramatically and would be scary to try to get one.

I’m kinda a gambler at heart… I love the excitement when opening the can and most of the time ppl can see directly my expression what I get as it’s super obvious lol

I am not a gambler. If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all. So I just assume I'm getting the common because that's just how it goes for me. And beyond the average statists for Funko products, I am generally correct.
But I just want to see the design and enjoy it. Sodas definitely do one good thing, in my opinion, and that is to get people to display out-of-box and touch and feel the toys. There are lots of in box Pop collectors (me included) that rarely take the toy out of the box. : 8-[

User avatar
DrunkoPop
Posts: 4600
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 4:23 pm
Location: Queens,NY
Contact:

Re: Fundays Freddy Soda?

Postby DrunkoPop » Thu Jun 30, 2022 7:45 am

Rantt wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
CoolNerd wrote:I second that! Hopefully more to come!!!!!! How nice will it be if there's is always a new variants of Freddy soda for every other conventions like NYCC, ECCC etc!


It started back in 2020. The I love NY t-shirt Freddy Funko

With the popularity, strong belief that somehow… it gonna happen. As we see SM Freddy as Soda version… I’m guessing the chance is pretty high.


That’s so good to hear. :freddy3:
ImageImage
ImageImage

User avatar
Leechinyuan
Posts: 1537
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:04 am

Re: Fundays Freddy Soda?

Postby Leechinyuan » Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:31 am

Rantt wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
CoolNerd wrote:I second that! Hopefully more to come!!!!!! How nice will it be if there's is always a new variants of Freddy soda for every other conventions like NYCC, ECCC etc!


It started back in 2020. The I love NY t-shirt Freddy Funko

With the popularity, strong belief that somehow… it gonna happen. As we see SM Freddy as Soda version… I’m guessing the chance is pretty high.

I am so jealous if this comes out. Hopefully I can attend Fundays next year!
Image

Pop count : 175
Yes i'm newbie :compress:

User avatar
DrunkoPop
Posts: 4600
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 4:23 pm
Location: Queens,NY
Contact:

Re: Fundays Freddy Soda?

Postby DrunkoPop » Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:48 am

Leechinyuan wrote:
Rantt wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
It started back in 2020. The I love NY t-shirt Freddy Funko

With the popularity, strong belief that somehow… it gonna happen. As we see SM Freddy as Soda version… I’m guessing the chance is pretty high.

I am so jealous if this comes out. Hopefully I can attend Fundays next year!


There is always next year! Keep the faith alive. :freddy3:
ImageImage
ImageImage

User avatar
Rantt
Posts: 4960
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:10 am
Location: Singapore
Contact:

Re: Fundays Freddy Soda?

Postby Rantt » Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:27 pm

DrunkoPop wrote:
Leechinyuan wrote:
Rantt wrote:With the popularity, strong belief that somehow… it gonna happen. As we see SM Freddy as Soda version… I’m guessing the chance is pretty high.

I am so jealous if this comes out. Hopefully I can attend Fundays next year!


There is always next year! Keep the faith alive. :freddy3:

Yup keep the faith up! There's always a chance if u keeps trying!
:freddy2: Kent Chua

Image

ISO: AstroBoy Protos, Maleficent Protos, Funko Freddy Protos.

User avatar
DrunkoPop
Posts: 4600
Joined: Sat May 04, 2019 4:23 pm
Location: Queens,NY
Contact:

Re: Fundays Freddy Soda?

Postby DrunkoPop » Thu Jun 30, 2022 1:58 pm

Rantt wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
Leechinyuan wrote:I am so jealous if this comes out. Hopefully I can attend Fundays next year!


There is always next year! Keep the faith alive. :freddy3:

Yup keep the faith up! There's always a chance if u keeps trying!


Exactly. You will never know if don’t try.
ImageImage
ImageImage

FunkoBurro3
Posts: 325
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:31 am
Location: San Diego/El Centro, CA
Contact:

Re: Fundays Freddy Soda?

Postby FunkoBurro3 » Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:36 pm

CaliCollectibles wrote:Black light Freddy Soda sounds like the perfect item for everyone's mystery box.


I like your thinking! For everyone’s mystery box, that way we all get one! Lol
Abel H 3 :freddy2:
The United Funko Family

-Funkowood (Funko Hollywood) Grand Opening
-Funkon 2021
-Funko Fundays 2022

User avatar
SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year
Posts: 3719
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:01 pm
Location: Colorado
Contact:

Re: Fundays Freddy Soda?

Postby SpaceDude » Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:37 pm

FunkoBurro3 wrote:
CaliCollectibles wrote:Black light Freddy Soda sounds like the perfect item for everyone's mystery box.


I like your thinking! For everyone’s mystery box, that way we all get one! Lol


That would be awesome if everyone got one! \:D/
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Facebook: Tate McCarty

Image


Return to “Soda”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users