Crusaderette soda

Included with each SODA can is a 4.25” vinyl figure and a collectible disc both with a 1 in 6 chase variant!
hpellot

Re: Crusaderette soda

Postby hpellot » Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:43 am

[quote="Universalman"][quote="caziusclay"][quote="theraven00"][quote="NickR2012"]Apparently, and sadly, this soda is actually not available at ECCC... I heard it's delayed, and might not even be at the Con at all...[/quote]
Where'd you hear that?[/quote]

I can 2nd that. I spoke with folks working the ECCC merch booth today. They didn’t get the shipment in time, but will expect to sell them via ECCC’s website when they’re avaialable.[/quote]

I wish they would announce late shipments or remove the products from line-ups before getting to the con. Too many times there are missing items and we never know until we get to the counter.[/quote]

I agree it would be nice if they announced things like that ahead of time.
ImageImageImage

Some people call me the orange hoodie

ISO funko Force creature from black lagoon chase Glow in the dark

NickR2012

Postby NickR2012 » Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:39 pm

[quote="hpellot"][quote="Universalman"][quote="caziusclay"][quote="theraven00"][quote="NickR2012"]Apparently, and sadly, this soda is actually not available at ECCC... I heard it's delayed, and might not even be at the Con at all...[/quote]

I can 2nd that. I spoke with folks working the ECCC merch booth today. They didn’t get the shipment in time, but will expect to sell them via ECCC’s website when they’re avaialable.[/quote]

I wish they would announce late shipments or remove the products from line-ups before getting to the con. Too many times there are missing items and we never know until we get to the counter.[/quote]

I agree it would be nice if they announced things like that ahead of time.[/quote]

They probably hope to get items delivered at the last minute... But agreed, it's quite annoying when you don't even know... Especially when you go there specifically FOR that!
SDCC: 07-09-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-19-21-22-23
NYCC: 19-22

hpellot

Postby hpellot » Tue Aug 23, 2022 10:04 am

[quote="NickR2012"][quote="hpellot"][quote="Universalman"][quote="caziusclay"][quote="theraven00"][quote="NickR2012"]Apparently, and sadly, this soda is actually not available at ECCC... I heard it's delayed, and might not even be at the Con at all...[/quote]

I agree it would be nice if they announced things like that ahead of time.[/quote]

They probably hope to get items delivered at the last minute... But agreed, it's quite annoying when you don't even know... Especially when you go there specifically FOR that![/quote]

I get it shipping delays are an issue for everyone it seems
ImageImageImage

Some people call me the orange hoodie

ISO funko Force creature from black lagoon chase Glow in the dark

aprilyoufools

Postby aprilyoufools » Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:14 pm

[quote="caziusclay"][quote="theraven00"][quote="NickR2012"]Apparently, and sadly, this soda is actually not available at ECCC... I heard it's delayed, and might not even be at the Con at all...[/quote]

This was disappointing especially since we were at the con and Funko not having a booth there. But at least we got the GITD Crusaderette POP! to go with our ECCC 2017 GITD Crusader.
she/they • ARMY | MOA | Bunnies/Tokki | FEARNOT

gastlecast

Postby gastlecast » Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:43 pm

The chase looks great!
One half of the Gastlecast YouTube Channel
www.youtube.com/gastlecast
instagram: @gastlecast
twitter: @gastlecast
email: gastlecast@gmail.com

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:11 am

[quote="aprilyoufools"][quote="caziusclay"][quote="theraven00"][quote="NickR2012"]Apparently, and sadly, this soda is actually not available at ECCC... I heard it's delayed, and might not even be at the Con at all...[/quote]

This was disappointing especially since we were at the con and Funko not having a booth there. But at least we got the GITD Crusaderette POP! to go with our ECCC 2017 GITD Crusader.[/quote]

I'd want to see them put that pop online so the people who couldn't attend can have a chance to get it.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:55 pm

Reading up on this, now it makes sense why I haven’t seen these pop up on any of my SM feeds.

funko_gtx91

Postby funko_gtx91 » Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:01 am

Chase seems interesting I would like to see the glow on it

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:02 pm

We spoke to the manager and it seems there was a mix-up between who would sell it. I bet we'll see her at the 2023 ECCC.
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

Lexi

Postby Lexi » Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:44 pm

[quote="aprilyoufools"][quote="caziusclay"][quote="theraven00"][quote="NickR2012"]Apparently, and sadly, this soda is actually not available at ECCC... I heard it's delayed, and might not even be at the Con at all...[/quote]

This was disappointing especially since we were at the con and Funko not having a booth there. But at least we got the GITD Crusaderette POP! to go with our ECCC 2017 GITD Crusader.[/quote]

Thats great news, its such a cool soda, I'll have to keep an eye out for when it goes on sale.
FUNKO FUNDAYS 2015, 2016, 2022
FDO LA 6
World Premiere Making Fun

Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
FUNKON 2021

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:57 pm

[quote="digithor"][quote="aprilyoufools"][quote="caziusclay"][quote="theraven00"][quote="NickR2012"]Apparently, and sadly, this soda is actually not available at ECCC... I heard it's delayed, and might not even be at the Con at all...[/quote]

I'd want to see them put that pop online so the people who couldn't attend can have a chance to get it.[/quote]

Just FYI the manager we spoke to said this info was incorrect and they didn't know who would be selling them. Though it's reedpop so we don't know the true answer until it happens.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

IHateMondays

Postby IHateMondays » Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:59 pm

[quote="Revenant-wayfarer"][img]https://i.imgur.com/RqNVLqg.jpg[/img]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/hGr3DDD.jpg[/img][/quote]

Look great! Congrats! :)
I am a new collector and new to FunkoFunatic!

[u]Events Attended[/u]
Star Wars Celebration 2022
Funko Fundays 2022

ghost_yamasaki

Postby ghost_yamasaki » Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:57 pm

Can’t wait to get that email! Need that Chase!
ImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImage

ISO: Con LE Exclusives | All Freddys | Iron Maiden Protos | Always trading, so PM me |

IG: @cometlodgecollectibles | aka: asianlukecage

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:18 am

NCDS wrote:
digithor wrote:
aprilyoufools wrote:This was disappointing especially since we were at the con and Funko not having a booth there. But at least we got the GITD Crusaderette POP! to go with our ECCC 2017 GITD Crusader.

I'd want to see them put that pop online so the people who couldn't attend can have a chance to get it.

Just FYI the manager we spoke to said this info was incorrect and they didn't know who would be selling them. Though it's reedpop so we don't know the true answer until it happens.

That's how it seems, wait and see.
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

ghost_yamasaki

Postby ghost_yamasaki » Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:19 am

digithor wrote:
NCDS wrote:
digithor wrote:

Yeah, true. I’d be surprised if ReedPop didn’t offer it up. It did something similar last year.

ISO: Con LE Exclusives | All Freddys | Iron Maiden Protos | Always trading, so PM me |

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:00 am

ghost_yamasaki wrote:
digithor wrote:
NCDS wrote:

Yeah, true. I’d be surprised if ReedPop didn’t offer it up. It did something similar last year.

If it's theirs to sell, the manager said there was confusion on whether Reedpop or Funko was selling it. So I think there is also a good possibility it's a show only at the Funko booth next year.

I really appreciated his honesty about the situation and his willingness to admit at the time there was no resolution.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

JohnnyFunko69

Postby JohnnyFunko69 » Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:17 pm

I need her in my collection

ghost_yamasaki

Postby ghost_yamasaki » Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:23 pm

NCDS wrote:
ghost_yamasaki wrote:
digithor wrote:

If it's theirs to sell, the manager said there was confusion on whether Reedpop or Funko was selling it. So I think there is also a good possibility it's a show only at the Funko booth next year.

I really appreciated his honesty about the situation and his willingness to admit at the time there was no resolution.

Yeah that was really straight up of them. I just can’t see how reedpop wouldn’t get access. But, you’re right. We just have to wait and see.

dolphinax2

Postby dolphinax2 » Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:30 pm

it will be interesting to see what happens with this pop.
Hi. I'm Jeanne (Go by Gina).
I like Nightmare Before Christmas and anything else that catches my eye :)
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

[b]Fundays:2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020[/b]
Funko Fright Night2016
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9
https://i.ibb.co/wg3cKBx/hJXGyyX.png

ghost_yamasaki

Postby ghost_yamasaki » Fri Sep 02, 2022 7:50 pm

dolphinax2 wrote:it will be interesting to see what happens with this pop.

Also whatever the limit with be because some people want to buy a least 6 sodas for better odds of the chase.

Marvelfanatic86

Postby Marvelfanatic86 » Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:50 pm

Any updates on the sodas ? I was told an email would be sent out to purchase at another date but I Can see them holding it until March as well. Hoping for the best !
▪️Funko Collector circa 2014
▪️Pop Count 2000+
▪️Comic Con Enthusiast
▪️NYCC - 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021,2022
▪️SDCC - 2019, 2022, 2023
▪️Fundays - 2019, 2022, 2023

ghost_yamasaki

Postby ghost_yamasaki » Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:02 am

Marvelfanatic86 wrote:Any updates on the sodas ? I was told an email would be sent out to purchase at another date but I Can see them holding it until March as well. Hoping for the best !

Nothing yet. I remember it took a few months last con.

ChewieHawk

Postby ChewieHawk » Tue Sep 06, 2022 10:03 am

Anyone hear any updates or new news on these?

dolphinax2

Postby dolphinax2 » Wed Sep 07, 2022 2:45 pm

ghost_yamasaki wrote:

Also whatever the limit with be because some people want to buy a least 6 sodas for better odds of the chase.

Yes, I have done that a few times to get a chase, but it has to be something I don't mind having an army of, or that have friends who want commons.
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9

aprilyoufools

Postby aprilyoufools » Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:58 pm

Marvelfanatic86 wrote:Any updates on the sodas ? I was told an email would be sent out to purchase at another date but I Can see them holding it until March as well. Hoping for the best !

I was also thinking they could save them for March. Wouldn't be surprised since NYCC last year had 2020 Paulie Pigeon and Pizza Rat. :-k
she/they • ARMY | MOA | Bunnies/Tokki | FEARNOT

ghost_yamasaki

Postby ghost_yamasaki » Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:07 am

aprilyoufools wrote:

I was also thinking they could save them for March. Wouldn't be surprised since NYCC last year had 2020 Paulie Pigeon and Pizza Rat. :-k

That’s a good point. I wouldn’t be surprised at anything RP would do at this stage.

wookieepool

Postby wookieepool » Sun Sep 11, 2022 12:48 am

ghost_yamasaki wrote:

As a frequent buyer of 6 packs (working on a display idea for soda 6 packs), I would want 6 not just for the chase but for my display. Otherwise I have to go on a shopping spree afterwards to get extra commons to build my 6 pack.
Most call me Emily, some call me Wookiee.

ghost_yamasaki

Postby ghost_yamasaki » Sun Sep 11, 2022 1:14 am

wookieepool wrote:
ghost_yamasaki wrote:

As a frequent buyer of 6 packs (working on a display idea for soda 6 packs), I would want 6 not just for the chase but for my display. Otherwise I have to go on a shopping spree afterwards to get extra commons to build my 6 pack.

Oh? I’ve never hear of that before! That really sound super trippy. Interested to see this collection. Might have to vote for that for a collector contest. lol

wookieepool

Postby wookieepool » Sun Sep 11, 2022 1:21 am

ghost_yamasaki wrote:
wookieepool wrote:
ghost_yamasaki wrote:

Oh? I’ve never hear of that before! That really sound super trippy. Interested to see this collection. Might have to vote for that for a collector contest. lol

It started as me buying a bunch of Sodas to get a chase. Then I realized that in ye olde days, one would buy cans of soda in 6 packs. I don't really want to make the stretchy plastic rings to put on the 6 cans but I am thinking I can 3D print something that looks like the rings to put around the top of the cans. I will then be displaying both the common and chase figures on the cans. Obviously this only works for Sodas where it is economical to buy 6. I doubt I will every build a 6 pack of Social Media Freddys. Then again, there are crazy enough collectors out there (e.g. Junot) that buy up rarities.

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:57 am

ghost_yamasaki wrote:
aprilyoufools wrote:

That’s a good point. I wouldn’t be surprised at anything RP would do at this stage.

That's a good point about RP.
ImageImageImageImage

PuertoRicanpophunter

Postby PuertoRicanpophunter » Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:01 pm

I wonder when we will get an update when this will be released.

dolphinax2

Postby dolphinax2 » Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:13 pm

digithor wrote:
ghost_yamasaki wrote:
aprilyoufools wrote:I was also thinking they could save them for March. Wouldn't be surprised since NYCC last year had 2020 Paulie Pigeon and Pizza Rat. :-k

That's a good point about RP.

Ain't that the truth about RP, smh
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9

StarWarsFunkoGirl

Postby StarWarsFunkoGirl » Tue Sep 13, 2022 4:27 pm

Came in to check on any new info, "tapping fingers on desk"
https://i.imgur.com/F5eaJ4O.jpg

Started collecting: 2014 | Pop! Star Wars: 758 | Pop! Harry Potter/Fantastic Beast 180 | 290 random pops, minis & pins

ghost_yamasaki

Postby ghost_yamasaki » Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:54 pm

I wouldn’t be surprised if we got a ping in December.

kdmlvr

Postby kdmlvr » Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:35 pm

ghost_yamasaki wrote:I wouldn’t be surprised if we got a ping in December.

I agree, or maybe even early next year.
Funko Pop Fan & Loungefly fan.

wookieepool

Postby wookieepool » Thu Sep 15, 2022 8:03 pm

I legit am hoping they have it for ECCC 2023 in March. It would awesome to have another thing to look forward to.

ghost_yamasaki

Postby ghost_yamasaki » Thu Sep 15, 2022 11:26 pm

wookieepool wrote:I legit am hoping they have it for ECCC 2023 in March. It would awesome to have another thing to look forward to.

You know what? I’m cool with that at this point. Already got my tix!

squidward

Postby squidward » Fri Sep 16, 2022 12:18 am

ghost_yamasaki wrote:
wookieepool wrote:I legit am hoping they have it for ECCC 2023 in March. It would awesome to have another thing to look forward to.

I already have my ECCC2023 tickets, too. Hopefully the Soda is available either at the Funko booth (assuming there is one) or at ReedPop's store.
Member of TUFF. Attended: Fundays 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, Virtual 2021, 2022. HQ Grand Opening. Hollywood Grand Opening. Making Fun Premiere. Funkon 1 & 2. Fright Night 1. Multiple SDCC, NYCC, ECCC, Fugitive Parties. Lover of Funko Artist Sketches.

ghost_yamasaki

Postby ghost_yamasaki » Fri Sep 16, 2022 5:19 am

squidward wrote:
ghost_yamasaki wrote:

I already have my ECCC2023 tickets, too. Hopefully the Soda is available either at the Funko booth (assuming there is one) or at ReedPop's store.

That would be clutch. See you there fam!

Wiselordship

Postby Wiselordship » Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:31 pm

Just curious if anyone ever heard word about this one. I know first day they said come back, and the next it was confusion on if it was comin or not then I think it was left as it will be accessible from their site.

Return to “Soda”