Marvel Sodas they need to make

Included with each SODA can is a 4.25” vinyl figure and a collectible disc both with a 1 in 6 chase variant!
DrunkoPop

Re: Marvel Sodas they need to make

Postby DrunkoPop » Fri Sep 22, 2023 5:11 pm

pberickp wrote:
Ronnie18 wrote:I really like the X men coolers. They look great. The glow in the dark features are a nice touch too. Wouldn’t mind an X men evolution cooler too.

I really like this X-Men set and I agree that the glow chases are pretty cool.

I can’t wait for my sets to arrive :freddy2:
Image Image
ImageImage

FunkoholicsAnonymous

Postby FunkoholicsAnonymous » Fri Sep 22, 2023 7:11 pm

So glad they made Gambit, Wolverine (Logan) and an actual Jean Grey that isn’t Phoenix. X-Men = greatest opening theme music ever!!!
:freddy2:
Hi, my name is Erl
TUFF crew
IG’s:
@funkoholics_anonymous
@operationpop (charity work)

SDCC Funko Pop Up Shop 2017
Funkon 2021
Fundays 2022
Fright Night 2022
Mask-O-Raid 2022
Fundays 2023

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:28 am

Mr Yac wrote:
Katers wrote:
You're not wrong, and they absolutely have their place. If Scott and Jean hadn't been there for me to dislike, who knows if I'd have loved the other characters as much? So they definitely did their job! lol

i do agree about Jean being a bit boring (give the girl a codename at least!) but i always liked Cyclops, it aint easy having to be the leader.

Seriously, you just can't be a superhero without a codename! As for being leader - agreed, it's not easy! But I didn't dislike any of the other X-leaders at the time, so I will continue to hold my grudge! Though I do think Cyclops had had some interesting arcs since then, and sometimes he's almost tolerable to me! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:30 am

DrunkoPop wrote:
Katers wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
You do make valid points on the way Jean & Scott were portrayed on the show. I also agree on the other dope characters that needed more time. Hopefully we get a Rogue soda in the near future. It necessarily doesn’t have to be apart of a cooler. :compress:

Honestly, I appreciate that Rogue is not part of the cooler. I may just see if I can pick up commons of the two characters I'd really want, and hold off on everyone else. We'll see if the FOMO gets me! It absolutely would have if she'd been part of the original set!

Funko dropped loose sodas during the Peter Pan cooler sale. :tink:

A friend bought the set and just really wanted the cooler, so we're splitting the set and I'll snag the sodas I want...and sneer at the ones I don't! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:33 am

Marvel_Mama wrote:I do love the X-men case but I dont collect those ones. BUT hear me out a six pack cooler with all LOKI!!! there are so many varients to Loki this seems like it could totally work. Old man, child, alligator, Silvie, GITD, Metallic, Lady Loki. Just me???? Id be all over it. Just sayin.

That would be an insta-buy for me. 2 weeks to go, let's hope this is in the works! :mir1:
Image ImageImage Image

Marvel_Mama

Postby Marvel_Mama » Sat Sep 23, 2023 4:45 pm

Katers wrote:
Marvel_Mama wrote:I do love the X-men case but I dont collect those ones. BUT hear me out a six pack cooler with all LOKI!!! there are so many varients to Loki this seems like it could totally work. Old man, child, alligator, Silvie, GITD, Metallic, Lady Loki. Just me???? Id be all over it. Just sayin.

That would be an insta-buy for me. 2 weeks to go, let's hope this is in the works! :mir1:

I am so ready for the new season. Im really loving this series for sure. Come on Funko, take our money. :D
Diedre Loves her Funko Family
marvel_mama444 on insta - formerly Divade23 Marvel_Mama

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:43 am

Marvel_Mama wrote:
Katers wrote:

I am so ready for the new season. Im really loving this series for sure. Come on Funko, take our money. :D

Seriously - the lack of a Loki soda (any Loki, all the Loki!) in my collection is a glaring empty spot! Here's hoping next week we get a Loki day! :mir1: :mir1: :mir1:
Image ImageImage Image

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Wed Oct 11, 2023 11:09 am

Katers wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
Katers wrote:
Honestly, I appreciate that Rogue is not part of the cooler. I may just see if I can pick up commons of the two characters I'd really want, and hold off on everyone else. We'll see if the FOMO gets me! It absolutely would have if she'd been part of the original set!

A friend bought the set and just really wanted the cooler, so we're splitting the set and I'll snag the sodas I want...and sneer at the ones I don't! lol

That’s a pretty good idea. Good luck on the chase and LMK what you snagged. :razz:
Image Image
ImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Oct 20, 2023 2:09 am

DrunkoPop wrote:
Katers wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:

That’s a pretty good idea. Good luck on the chase and LMK what you snagged. :razz:

lol , I still don't know! I think the next time we'll get together will be at the Mask-O-Raid event, I'll have to make sure he brings them to the event! We've tried to meet up twice so far, and no luck yet. I do know the Cyclops was a common, he felt the need to open SOMETHING, and I felt mean making him continue to wait. lol
Image ImageImage Image

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:26 am

Katers wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
Katers wrote:

lol , I still don't know! I think the next time we'll get together will be at the Mask-O-Raid event, I'll have to make sure he brings them to the event! We've tried to meet up twice so far, and no luck yet. I do know the Cyclops was a common, he felt the need to open SOMETHING, and I felt mean making him continue to wait. lol

Speaking of opening something, I only opened the 4 sodas I wanted to score the chase. I purchased 4 coolers so far I’m 1 for 16. Landed the gambit chase. That’s it. :smt022
Image Image
ImageImage

sealordbrian

Postby sealordbrian » Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:26 am

How about a line of sodas that represent the different items throughout the Marvel universe. The Infinity Gauntlet, Thor's hammer, Cap's shield, etc... (all based on MCU). The chase could be the classic comic look of those items.

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:44 am

DrunkoPop wrote:
Katers wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:

Speaking of opening something, I only opened the 4 sodas I wanted to score the chase. I purchased 4 coolers so far I’m 1 for 16. Landed the gambit chase. That’s it. :smt022

I ended up with 3 sodas out of the 6 the cooler offered. Storm, Gambit and Wolvie. Opened in that order, ie the order they mattered the most to me. Storm - common. Gambit - common! My friend had already opened Cyclops and Magneto, so I'm excited - I have a 1 in 2 shot of Wolvie being the chase! Drumroll.......and Wolvie is a...common. lol Of course the soda I want the absolute least from the set is the chase!

So I think when a Rogue soda is finally made and sold, I am owed a chase. :mir1: Which chase are you desperately trying for?
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Nov 02, 2023 1:50 am

sealordbrian wrote:How about a line of sodas that represent the different items throughout the Marvel universe. The Infinity Gauntlet, Thor's hammer, Cap's shield, etc... (all based on MCU). The chase could be the classic comic look of those items.

I misread your post - I thought you were saying sodas of the characters looks during those various periods ....and then I reread your post and realized I was making up my own new soda idea. lol

I could see the items selling well, though I don't know if they'd be enough to draw me in. But I'm sure there are plenty of funatics who would go for it!
Image ImageImage Image

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:01 am

Katers wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
Katers wrote:

I ended up with 3 sodas out of the 6 the cooler offered. Storm, Gambit and Wolvie. Opened in that order, ie the order they mattered the most to me. Storm - common. Gambit - common! My friend had already opened Cyclops and Magneto, so I'm excited - I have a 1 in 2 shot of Wolvie being the chase! Drumroll.......and Wolvie is a...common. lol Of course the soda I want the absolute least from the set is the chase!

So I think when a Rogue soda is finally made and sold, I am owed a chase. :mir1: Which chase are you desperately trying for?

Yes! You are due for a Rogue Chase. I desperately the Wolverine chase but I’m down for now. I took a major hit with this X-men soda wave. Til next time :thumbright:
Image Image
ImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:36 am

DrunkoPop wrote:
Katers wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:

Yes! You are due for a Rogue Chase. I desperately the Wolverine chase but I’m down for now. I took a major hit with this X-men soda wave. Til next time :thumbright:

I definitely like the soda coolers better when it's not super important to me what chase I get. Or when it's relatively easy to trade for the chase. The TMNT cooler was a piece of cake to trade for the Raph chase I needed - everyone has their favorite turtle, so I just had to find a friend that needed my Leo. This one - I can't imagine anyone wanting to trade out a Wolvie chase. lol

Here's hoping the next set I go for is less pressure than this one!
Image ImageImage Image

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:35 pm

Katers wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
Katers wrote:

I definitely like the soda coolers better when it's not super important to me what chase I get. Or when it's relatively easy to trade for the chase. The TMNT cooler was a piece of cake to trade for the Raph chase I needed - everyone has their favorite turtle, so I just had to find a friend that needed my Leo. This one - I can't imagine anyone wanting to trade out a Wolvie chase. lol

Agreed on all your points and I did indeed landed that Raph chase :cheers:
Image Image
ImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:56 am

DrunkoPop wrote:
Katers wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:

'
Whereas of course the turtle I least wanted a chase of was Leo....so of course that's who I got! Though of course I was grateful I didn't get a chase of Bebop or Rocksteady...much easier to trade a turtle for a turtle!
Image ImageImage Image

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Thu Nov 09, 2023 10:21 am

Katers wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
Katers wrote:

'
Whereas of course the turtle I least wanted a chase of was Leo....so of course that's who I got! Though of course I was grateful I didn't get a chase of Bebop or Rocksteady...much easier to trade a turtle for a turtle!

Believe it or not I wanted the Bebop and Rocksteady common & chase from that cooler set over the 4 turtles.
Image Image
ImageImage

Brianbiz

Postby Brianbiz » Sat Nov 11, 2023 12:54 am

stucho2090 wrote:They make a lot of the same sodas, Spiderman, Captain America, Groot. A few Marvel sodas I wish they would make.

1. Hawkeye (We need all the OG6)
2. Ant-Man
3. Kate Bishop
4. Yelena
5. OG Loki - chase could be with the horns and common without
6. Nick Fury
7. Falcon (not when he took over for Captian America)
8. Wongers
9. MCU Thor
10. Gamora

Probably missing a few but also want the Marvel sodas to go back to limited piece count. I hate seeing the open sodas at Walmart and Target. takes away from the chase hunt of Sodas.

The beast funko soda!

Beto2499

Postby Beto2499 » Tue Nov 21, 2023 3:19 am

Sthesuperstar wrote:
poporazzy wrote:
Sthesuperstar wrote:I would love see more simpsons sodas

Ohh this would be a good one. We definitely need some soon!

Hopefully they in the making already.

I’m hoping they are making these also lol

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:20 am

DrunkoPop wrote:
Katers wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:

'

Believe it or not I wanted the Bebop and Rocksteady common & chase from that cooler set over the 4 turtles.

I can understand that, they were very cool designs - both in the cartoon and in the sodas!
Image ImageImage Image

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:21 pm

Katers wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
Katers wrote:'

I can understand that, they were very cool designs - both in the cartoon and in the sodas!

Yes. Out of all the villains, they are my fave. Krang is up there as well.
Image Image
ImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:32 am

DrunkoPop wrote:
Katers wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:

I've always enjoyed our TMNT villains, I just didn't need chases for them! Happy to add their OG looks to my collection!
Image ImageImage Image

funko_gtx91

Postby funko_gtx91 » Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:55 am

Loki ones would be nice…… so many choices

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Wed Nov 29, 2023 8:32 am

Katers wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
Katers wrote:

I've always enjoyed our TMNT villains, I just didn't need chases for them! Happy to add their OG looks to my collection!

I understand. I’m the same way with other pops and sodas.
Image Image
ImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Nov 30, 2023 1:30 am

DrunkoPop wrote:
Katers wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:

And that's what keeps us coming back to purchase more! :mir1:
Image ImageImage Image

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Thu Nov 30, 2023 8:59 am

Katers wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
Katers wrote:

And that's what keeps us coming back to purchase more! :mir1:

Exactly. There’s always something for everyone :freddy2:
Image Image
ImageImage

Marvel_Mama

Postby Marvel_Mama » Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:25 pm

funko_gtx91 wrote:

Right?! Funko lets make this happen please :freddy2:

sealordbrian

Postby sealordbrian » Thu Nov 30, 2023 7:27 pm

Would love to see an artist line beyond Stan Lee. Maybe a Jack Kirby would be killer.

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Thu Nov 30, 2023 10:27 pm

sealordbrian wrote:Would love to see an artist line beyond Stan Lee. Maybe a Jack Kirby would be killer.

Jack Kirby is long overdue for a Pop, Soda, Rewind, anything. I know Stan Lee was the face of Marvel, but Jack deserves to be shown some merch love.
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Dec 05, 2023 1:02 am

Marvel_Mama wrote:
funko_gtx91 wrote:

I think we just need to keep encouraging Funko to give us our Loki variants! It has to happen eventually, right?
Image ImageImage Image

TepPope

Postby TepPope » Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:51 am

Shadow and Bone's The Darkling

Marvel_Mama

Postby Marvel_Mama » Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:51 am

Katers wrote:
Marvel_Mama wrote:
funko_gtx91 wrote:

I think we just need to keep encouraging Funko to give us our Loki variants! It has to happen eventually, right?

I sure hope so. Without a marketing team it seems hard to get the requests out there like we used to on social media. :(

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:05 am

Marvel_Mama wrote:
Katers wrote:
Marvel_Mama wrote:Right?! Funko lets make this happen please :freddy2:

I sure hope so. Without a marketing team it seems hard to get the requests out there like we used to on social media. :(

Still probably more effective than offering up prayers to our favorite Norse Gods! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Marvel_Mama

Postby Marvel_Mama » Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:39 am

Katers wrote:
Marvel_Mama wrote:
Katers wrote:

Still probably more effective than offering up prayers to our favorite Norse Gods! lol

Well I still do that too. (Power of Thor) :cheers:

Wiselordship

Postby Wiselordship » Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:39 pm

scullysdad wrote:
sealordbrian wrote:Would love to see an artist line beyond Stan Lee. Maybe a Jack Kirby would be killer.

Jack Kirby is long overdue for a Pop, Soda, Rewind, anything. I know Stan Lee was the face of Marvel, but Jack deserves to be shown some merch love.

So true. He needs some Funko love.

funko_gtx91

Postby funko_gtx91 » Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:25 am

Marvel_Mama wrote:
Katers wrote:
Marvel_Mama wrote:Right?! Funko lets make this happen please :freddy2:

Hopefully they read these forums I mean it has to happen lol

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:40 am

Marvel_Mama wrote:
Katers wrote:
Marvel_Mama wrote:I sure hope so. Without a marketing team it seems hard to get the requests out there like we used to on social media. :(

Well I still do that too. (Power of Thor) :cheers:

Honestly, whatever works at this point!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:41 am

funko_gtx91 wrote:
Marvel_Mama wrote:
Katers wrote:

There have been so many good ideas thrown about in here that have happened, I have to think someone is reading our discussions!
Image ImageImage Image

funko_gtx91

Postby funko_gtx91 » Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:32 am

Katers wrote:
funko_gtx91 wrote:
Marvel_Mama wrote:I sure hope so. Without a marketing team it seems hard to get the requests out there like we used to on social media. :(

There have been so many good ideas thrown about in here that have happened, I have to think someone is reading our discussions!

Let’s hope!!

Return to “Soda”