NYCC Sodas?

Included with each SODA can is a 4.25” vinyl figure and a collectible disc both with a 1 in 6 chase variant!
DrunkoPop

Re: NYCC Sodas?

Postby DrunkoPop » Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:36 pm

geekypeeples wrote:
Wiselordship wrote:
geekypeeples wrote:We got Peanuts. Raul want to use the soda cooler bags for his lunch when he returns back to work

They are the right size. That would be cool and I am sure start of some conversations on where he got that cool bag.

Yes it would his recovery is moving along as you see on Instagram it's been tuff his liver transplant surgery but he's kicking a** and can't wait to return to our beautiful life making fun together

Ah yes!! Let the good times roll when the Rocket makes his illustrious return. :ptp:
Image Image
ImageImage

geekypeeples

Postby geekypeeples » Fri Nov 24, 2023 6:22 am

Wiselordship wrote:
geekypeeples wrote:
Wiselordship wrote:
They are the right size. That would be cool and I am sure start of some conversations on where he got that cool bag.

Yes it would his recovery is moving along as you see on Instagram it's been tuff his liver transplant surgery but he's kicking a** and can't wait to return to our beautiful life making fun together

Oh yea. Can't wait to see you two rocking all around together. You have been spreading a lot of fun lately it looks like.

Yes its been the tuffest experience of both our lives so I have tried to keep my mind sain by spreading the making fun you see my geekyheart can't help itself
Be well and blessed; g'journey and Keep Lovin' this Pop Life!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Wiselordship

Postby Wiselordship » Fri Nov 24, 2023 7:36 pm

geekypeeples wrote:
Wiselordship wrote:
geekypeeples wrote:Yes it would his recovery is moving along as you see on Instagram it's been tuff his liver transplant surgery but he's kicking a** and can't wait to return to our beautiful life making fun together

Oh yea. Can't wait to see you two rocking all around together. You have been spreading a lot of fun lately it looks like.

Yes its been the tuffest experience of both our lives so I have tried to keep my mind sain by spreading the making fun you see my geekyheart can't help itself

I can't imagine. But hopefully you two get through it and can come party with us all at SDCC.

Ohlordypops

Postby Ohlordypops » Fri Nov 24, 2023 7:59 pm

geekypeeples wrote:
Wiselordship wrote:
geekypeeples wrote:Yes it would his recovery is moving along as you see on Instagram it's been tuff his liver transplant surgery but he's kicking a** and can't wait to return to our beautiful life making fun together

Keeping you both in our thoughts and prayers! I hope that he continues on the mend and that we get to see you in July!
Hi! It's Lauren
IG & Twitter: Ohlordypops
Follow me on Instagram: @ohlordypops

geekypeeples

Postby geekypeeples » Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:21 pm

Wiselordship wrote:
geekypeeples wrote:
Wiselordship wrote:

I can't imagine. But hopefully you two get through it and can come party with us all at SDCC.

Save 2 spots at the table for us

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Wiselordship

Postby Wiselordship » Fri Nov 24, 2023 8:39 pm

geekypeeples wrote:
Wiselordship wrote:
geekypeeples wrote:Yes its been the tuffest experience of both our lives so I have tried to keep my mind sain by spreading the making fun you see my geekyheart can't help itself

Definitely. You two are on thr must hang with list for sure.

geekypeeples

Postby geekypeeples » Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:52 am

Wiselordship wrote:
geekypeeples wrote:
Wiselordship wrote:

It was so fun running into you at sdcc hoping out planned march Dallas trip is cleared to go by the doctors it's Rauls Birthday celebration you can Texas show us how to party

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Wiselordship

Postby Wiselordship » Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:55 am

geekypeeples wrote:
Wiselordship wrote:
geekypeeples wrote:Save 2 spots at the table for us

It was so fun running into you at sdcc hoping out planned march Dallas trip is cleared to go by the doctors it's Rauls Birthday celebration you can Texas show us how to party

Yea, message us the dates. As long as it isn't when we are on our trio. It would fun to party down here.

geekypeeples

Postby geekypeeples » Sat Nov 25, 2023 12:25 pm

Wiselordship wrote:
geekypeeples wrote:
Wiselordship wrote:

Yea, message us the dates. As long as it isn't when we are on our trio. It would fun to party down here.

Ok yeah will send on Instagram and also we gotta check out the BBQ pit master spot that they CGC rep for the booth at cons runs with his family

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “Soda”