Funko Soda Figures!

Included with each SODA can is a 4.25” vinyl figure and a collectible disc both with a 1 in 6 chase variant!
supertoygiant
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby supertoygiant » Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:25 am

Finnally pulled a chase, ESCAPE FROM NY. :freddy2:
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchased in less than 5 minutes.

COTM 5/2019

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

1st dorbz Funko shop Freddy.

ISO CM Punk NIB or OOB

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:45 am

RSVHockeyDad wrote:
Katers wrote:
Optimistic wrote:
If we don't get at least 2 of the 4 Banana Splits, if not all, I'd be shocked

Probably also the typical He Man, Ad Icons, Disney, Marvel, and DC lineups

Pretty hyped, hope they either do really obscure ones or allow the chance to get some of the back catalog of characters they need to do with lines they have some characters already

Trying to decide who I think is a good guess for a Marvel SDCC soda, and I'm going to vote for Hawkeye for now, unless they're going to give us something to tie into the What-if show. Regardless of who it is, I know I'm going to need it! Hoping the sodas aren't all amazing where I need a lot of them, and I can just stress over a few instead! lol

Maybe Agent Carter?

I would LOVE an Agent Carter soda, and will take one however we can get it! Though the stress of it being an SDCC soda would be a LOT. I'm really hoping the What-if series brings us a Captain Britain soda of her. I could also see SDCC being the way we get a Lady Loki soda.

This is going to be a very stressful upcoming month! 8-[
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:50 am

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:
RSVHockeyDad wrote:
Spoiler: show
Katers wrote:
Trying to decide who I think is a good guess for a Marvel SDCC soda, and I'm going to vote for Hawkeye for now, unless they're going to give us something to tie into the What-if show. Regardless of who it is, I know I'm going to need it! Hoping the sodas aren't all amazing where I need a lot of them, and I can just stress over a few instead! lol

Maybe Agent Carter?

If not SDCC, possibly NYCC :-k :-k :-k

It's way too early to start stressing over NYCC! But I'm certainly willing to wait until then if it gets me such an awesome soda! There are so many amazing possibilities to be made and for us to purchase. Better start saving now! :mir1:
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:38 am

Katers wrote:
RSVHockeyDad wrote:

Maybe Agent Carter?

It's way too early to start stressing over NYCC! But I'm certainly willing to wait until then if it gets me such an awesome soda! There are so many amazing possibilities to be made and for us to purchase. Better start saving now! :mir1:

Saving? :-k
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

philipali

Postby philipali » Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:19 am

Saving? LOL! There's tons of Sodas out there.. Would love to get em all! :D
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:04 pm

philipali wrote:Saving? LOL! There's tons of Sodas out there.. Would love to get em all! :D

i waste entirely too much money in the hobby, but i do thank the lord i am not cursed with being a completionist lol

philipali

Postby philipali » Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:09 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
philipali wrote:Saving? LOL! There's tons of Sodas out there.. Would love to get em all! :D

i waste entirely too much money in the hobby, but i do thank the lord i am not cursed with being a completionist lol

Wait till you find a perfect line to be a completionist :P
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:12 pm

philipali wrote:
Wait till you find a perfect line to be a completionist :P

well individual lines is one thing, but needing ALL of them is another story lol

mactds

Postby mactds » Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:50 pm

Maybe a Social Media Freddy Soda is in the works?
Hi, I'm Trevor
Current Pop Count: 310
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mactds/

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:34 pm

Katers wrote:
RSVHockeyDad wrote:

Maybe Agent Carter?

Every time I think I saved enough :mir1: , there's like 15 releases that month ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
Funko Funatic Shoutouts! #9
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019◇2021V◇2022◇2023
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF◇FDO9 Sackanda
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere◇FunKon Hollywood◇Fright Night II

Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop #SODAWasted
Facebook: Iz Salazar

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:51 pm

Mr Yac wrote:

Facts....I love the soda line, but I'm happy that I don't need every release. ;-) ;-) ;-)
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere◇FunKon Hollywood◇Fright Night II

philipali

Postby philipali » Mon Jun 28, 2021 5:30 pm

So So SOoooooda... Refreshingly Fun
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:33 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:If not SDCC, possibly NYCC :-k :-k :-k

I think it means not buying all the things, or even most of the things. Not really sure, since I seem to be buying most of the things, lately! \:D/

So how many SDCC sodas do we think are coming our way? I'm going to hope / guess for 12, but am also hoping that I'm guessing too low! :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:45 am

There really are! Just got notification that my GS Shang-Chi has shipped :cheers: Can't wait to see him in hand. I think it's been at least a week since I pre-ordered a soda, so obviously it's time now for the next order to go in! :mir1:
Image ImageImage Image

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:47 am

Katers wrote:

Every time I think I saved enough :mir1: , there's like 15 releases that month ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

Ain't that the truth!
I'm Greg. My son is "RSVHockeyDude". We collect Funko products together.
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197
Funko Soda (My New Favorite): 762 different Sodas including Intl Versions
Other Funko Products (Hikari, Vynl, Wobblers, etc) = 87
Proto Count = 14 Pop (Mostly NHL; a little of Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, Disney, The Simpsons); 4 Soda (NYCC Freddy)

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:49 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

I think it means not buying all the things, or even most of the things. Not really sure, since I seem to be buying most of the things, lately! \:D/

So how many SDCC sodas do we think are coming our way? I'm going to hope / guess for 12, but am also hoping that I'm guessing too low! :cheers:

I was thinking that some of the gifts at Fundays (outside of the box of fun) would come in Soda form this year. But now I'm wondering how they would do it ... thoughts?
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197
Proto Count = 14 Pop (Mostly NHL; a little of Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, Disney, The Simpsons); 4 Soda (NYCC Freddy)

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:51 am

mactds wrote:Maybe a Social Media Freddy Soda is in the works?

We are seriously overdue for a new Freddy Soda! Yes please!
Image ImageImage Image

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:51 am

Katers wrote:

There really are! Just got notification that my GS Shang-Chi has shipped :cheers: Can't wait to see him in hand. I think it's been at least a week since I pre-ordered a soda, so obviously it's time now for the next order to go in! :mir1:

Exactly ... after the mega release day it's been kind of quiet. LOL.
Just cleaned up our pool table (where we put our sodas while we sort through shipments) and it's empty again ... then a flood of shipment notifications arrive ... lol.
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:52 am

mactds wrote:Maybe a Social Media Freddy Soda is in the works?

That would be WAY cool. We'd love to own one!
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:54 am

Katers wrote:

I do not feel like July will be the month to have fewer releases...! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:02 am

RSVHockeyDad wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

I was thinking that some of the gifts at Fundays (outside of the box of fun) would come in Soda form this year. But now I'm wondering how they would do it ... thoughts?

Agreed - I figured the prizes for each team would be sodas, if they weren't already in the BOF. Maybe they ship randomly with certain BOF orders, kind of like a chase pop? Or certain BOF are just sodas, no pops?

Looking forward to hopefully adding some Fundays sodas, but I feel bad for the completionists! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:03 am

RSVHockeyDad wrote:
Katers wrote:

Exactly ... after the mega release day it's been kind of quiet. LOL.
Just cleaned up our pool table (where we put our sodas while we sort through shipments) and it's empty again ... then a flood of shipment notifications arrive ... lol.

I only got 2 shipment notifications today, I'm obviously doing it wrong! lol

Good luck with your shipments!
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:12 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

12? I'm guessing around half of that, of course the way this past year has been for sodas it could go either way. Unless they debut a six pack or something larger....
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:15 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

12? I'm guessing around half of that, of course the way this past year has been for sodas it could go either way. Unless they debut a six pack or something larger....

I think 12 might be too high as well. I could see 6-8 sodas. I do agree it could be more though cause s-s-s-sodas are on fire right now.
Collecting since 2014

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:12 pm

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

OMG :shock: :shock: :shock: I hope you're counting chases.

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:52 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

That's one way to count them up.
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:53 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

I'm dreaming big - it always seemed like there were a million SDCC exclusives, so why wouldn't there be more sodas? And....what if I'm right? \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:03 am

nascar246788 wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

I think 12 might be too high as well. I could see 6-8 sodas. I do agree it could be more though cause s-s-s-sodas are on fire right now.

I mean, my budget will certainly be happier with 6-8! Though maybe not, if they're all low LE. If this isn't the year that soda really hits SDCC hard, I'll still be happy with the selection. I just think of how many sodas we had for Wonderous Con, and think how much bigger SDCC usually is!

The wait for this announcement is already way too long!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:07 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

lol If it gets me to a place where I can be all "See?? I was RIGHT!", then yes, totally counting chases too! Whatever it takes! :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Jun 30, 2021 2:29 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

I'm dreaming big - it always seemed like there were a million SDCC exclusives, so why wouldn't there be more sodas? And....what if I'm right? \:D/

We have seen them go pretty large a few times with exclusives before, it's bound to happen again. Another freddy perhaps?
ImageImageImageImage

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:36 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

We have seen them go pretty large a few times with exclusives before, it's bound to happen again. Another freddy perhaps?

True...If there's a Freddy, I hope it's LE 7500 to 15k [-o< [-o< [-o<

Optimistic

Postby Optimistic » Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:04 pm

philipali wrote:I just hope they stop doing this international and US version can of a thing ....

No way they will

Gotta make that cash
:freddy4:

Animation (and occasionally Ad Icons) collector. Dorbz (RIP), Soda, Pop and Pez focused.

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:38 am

Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
digithor wrote:

I mean, my budget will certainly be happier with 6-8! Though maybe not, if they're all low LE. If this isn't the year that soda really hits SDCC hard, I'll still be happy with the selection. I just think of how many sodas we had for Wonderous Con, and think how much bigger SDCC usually is!

I think NYCC would be a good indicator. NYCC might help clue us in to what they have in store for SDCC. I can't wait for the announcement.
Collecting since 2014

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:14 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

I think, for SDCC, we need a cosplayer Freddy. Or Freddy in an SDCC t-shirt, and a backpack full of snacks and battery packs!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:15 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

I vote 15K, limit of 2 per purchase, so we all have a chance at the chase!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:18 am

nascar246788 wrote:
Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

I think NYCC would be a good indicator. NYCC might help clue us in to what they have in store for SDCC. I can't wait for the announcement.

True - I haven't really had NYCC on my radar, but it's certainly there now! Just really hoping we get a lot of sodas from these conventions now that I've got my new display case all set up and ready to be stocked with new purchases! :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:32 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

Let's lean towards that higher end so it's easier on all of us. :)
ImageImageImageImage

philipali

Postby philipali » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:38 am

Optimistic wrote:
philipali wrote:I just hope they stop doing this international and US version can of a thing ....

No way they will

Gotta make that cash

yeah they will but i just feel like there should only be one can :D
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:27 pm

philipali wrote:
Optimistic wrote:

No way they will

Gotta make that cash

yeah they will but i just feel like there should only be one can :D

How does an international can effect your collection?

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:44 pm

Katers wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Come on kid Loki, make an appearance! [-o<

So very many good options here. Maybe we'll get lucky, and more they announce multiple Loki sodas? \:D/

That would be awesome [-o< =D> [-o< =D> [-o< =D>

Past half way through the show and I’m beggin for literally any Loki SODA at this point. [-o<

Return to “Soda”