Funko Soda Figures Wishlist

Included with each SODA can is a 4.25” vinyl figure and a collectible disc both with a 1 in 6 chase variant!
FireEmblemZack

Re: Funko Soda Figures Wishlist

Postby FireEmblemZack » Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:52 pm

thefunkohunko wrote:Great idea, dude! I’d vote for Mike with the Cowboy Common and White Outfit Chase and Veruca with the Golden Egg Chase.

Forgot about the Golden Egg, great idea!! And then having the theme be the chases as the mistakes they made, Grandpa Joe could have the Fizzy Lifting drink!
Image R.I.P. Buddy, my bestest friend

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:40 am

FireEmblemZack wrote:My Willy Wonka preorder should be here this week! I rewatched the movie in celebration and wow, I hope they make all 5 of the kids at least. Violet's obvious chase would be blueberry one but maybe have that one be a standalone release for a convention? I'm sure there would be a weight difference so having the blueberry one with no chase could be cool.

Augustus with a chocolate covered chase. Violet normal chase could be with gum. Veruca could be in the fancy coat. Mike could be the white outfit. Charlie with golden ticket chase. Then for the adults, at least have Grandpa Joe with a robed chase?

Then maybe for something crazy, blacklight Willy Wonka and Oompa Loompa? Or make things more crazy and a Fundays golden ticket version of each as a standalone release?

Good ideas, I'd want the full line to be done also.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:01 am

FireEmblemZack wrote:My Willy Wonka preorder should be here this week! I rewatched the movie in celebration and wow, I hope they make all 5 of the kids at least. Violet's obvious chase would be blueberry one but maybe have that one be a standalone release for a convention? I'm sure there would be a weight difference so having the blueberry one with no chase could be cool.

Augustus with a chocolate covered chase. Violet normal chase could be with gum. Veruca could be in the fancy coat. Mike could be the white outfit. Charlie with golden ticket chase. Then for the adults, at least have Grandpa Joe with a robed chase?

Then maybe for something crazy, blacklight Willy Wonka and Oompa Loompa? Or make things more crazy and a Fundays golden ticket version of each as a standalone release?

These ideas are all amazing. i really like the blacklight idea and the fundays goldent ticket version of each as a standalone release. I can't wait to get my willy wonka preorders.
Collecting since 2014

Marvel_Mama

Postby Marvel_Mama » Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:11 pm

Can we please get Indiana Jones? Holding whip for common and the chase could be holding the gold idol or sankara stone. Pretty pretty please.
Diedre Loves her Funko Family
marvel_mama444 on insta - formerly Divade23 Marvel_Mama

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:23 pm

mile morales comes to mind...also a kingpin soda would be sweet.

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:28 pm

divade23 wrote:Can we please get Indiana Jones? Holding whip for common and the chase could be holding the gold idol or sankara stone. Pretty pretty please.

I'd definitely have to get a case of them for my son, he loves Indiana Jones

Marvel_Mama

Postby Marvel_Mama » Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:21 pm

Dsho333 wrote:
divade23 wrote:Can we please get Indiana Jones? Holding whip for common and the chase could be holding the gold idol or sankara stone. Pretty pretty please.

I'd definitely have to get a case of them for my son, he loves Indiana Jones

Id take a whole army of him. I love him too.

thefunkohunko

Postby thefunkohunko » Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:13 pm

mongoose12 wrote:mile morales comes to mind...also a kingpin soda would be sweet.

Kingpin would make a GREAT Soda! It would be a huge one!
Hey y’all, I'm Austin! I love putting smiles on people’s faces through my love for collecting and art!
Follow me on Instagram @thefunkohunko and check out my Funko art portfolio!
Aspring Funko artist!
In search of 2004 SDCC Funko-Mart items & old school Funko memorabilia!

thefunkohunko

Postby thefunkohunko » Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:14 pm

Fantastic idea, I could see this happening for a con.
Hey y’all, I'm Austin! I love putting smiles on people’s faces through my love for collecting and art!
Aspring Funko artist!

thefunkohunko

Postby thefunkohunko » Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:19 pm

-Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
-Green Goblin
-Princess Bride
-Hair Bears
-Hong King Phooey
Aspring Funko artist!

yasowat

Postby yasowat » Tue Mar 01, 2022 9:28 pm

thefunkohunko wrote:-Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
-Green Goblin
-Princess Bride
-Hair Bears
-Hong King Phooey

Green goblin would be a joy to see just now sure how they’d pull this off with his trademark glider.

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:44 am

we really need some sidekicks. Quickdraw, Secret Squirrel, Grape Ape and soon to be Yogi are all in need of their little buddies!

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:50 am

Yes! More Hanna Barbera! I would love the Hair Bears and I'm shocked Hong Kong Phooey hasnt been made yet.
And yes the sidekicks need to happen! I remember we talked about them early on-ish and thought they could be con releases with no chases maybe.

heymrosario
SCCA 2023
SCCA 2023

Postby heymrosario » Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:11 am

I'd love to see more Soda figures with a tiny "buddy" with them like Kate Bishop with Buddy as an example. Also, maybe some looney tunes and definitely more Marvel characters. I love seeing them together!

Hey there, I'm Marc! (•◡•)
Collector since '14 • Photographer • Designer
Follow me on Instagram: @heymrosario

Vinyl4Blood

Postby Vinyl4Blood » Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:21 am

My wife has been saying she wishes there were more Disney Princess Sodas.

Also, I have a hard enough time getting the sodas retail. I usually end up paying quite a bit extra on the after market. Even the ones I preorder are taking up to 9 months. So whatever they release... I hope they are in larger quantities so I can get them cheap.
-They call me... Wes (AKA ScrappyMosier on Twitter & Vinyl4Blood on IG)
"OMG.. I need that"
Pop Grail wish list: Freddy Stark Pop and Comic Con 2009 "Big Fred" wobbler, Camp Fundays Freddy as Spartan. Any condition.

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:33 am

at some point i'd hope we see some foot clan soda...some NES color variants would a-ok with me lol

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:39 am

Vinyl4Blood wrote:My wife has been saying she wishes there were more Disney Princess Sodas.

Also, I have a hard enough time getting the sodas retail. I usually end up paying quite a bit extra on the after market. Even the ones I preorder are taking up to 9 months. So whatever they release... I hope they are in larger quantities so I can get them cheap.

Where are you located? Most preorders will be 3 months or more, I personally use Poppin off toys, they usually sell out later than other smaller shops and have cheap shipping

Marvel_Mama

Postby Marvel_Mama » Sat Mar 05, 2022 1:52 pm

-Green Goblin
-Princess Bride
-Hair Bears
-Hong King Phooey

I would be all over the Princess Bride. Classic!

Marvel_Mama

Postby Marvel_Mama » Sat Mar 05, 2022 1:53 pm

heymrosario wrote:I'd love to see more Soda figures with a tiny "buddy" with them like Kate Bishop with Buddy as an example. Also, maybe some looney tunes and definitely more Marvel characters. I love seeing them together!

I totally agree. Those little bitty ones would be adorable. I still love the pint size.

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Sat Mar 05, 2022 7:13 pm

I know it’s “been done” to some extent, but a limited run of some 8bit soda would be cool

heymrosario
SCCA 2023
SCCA 2023

Postby heymrosario » Sat Mar 05, 2022 8:53 pm

divade23 wrote:
heymrosario wrote:I'd love to see more Soda figures with a tiny "buddy" with them like Kate Bishop with Buddy as an example. Also, maybe some looney tunes and definitely more Marvel characters. I love seeing them together!

I totally agree. Those little bitty ones would be adorable. I still love the pint size.

Aw, I miss the pint size figures :( , but wouldn't they look super adorable if they continue to add the little buddies next to the soda figures? I would totally buy the chase in an instant lol \:D/

fbingha

Postby fbingha » Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:03 am

divade23 wrote:
-Green Goblin
-Princess Bride
-Hair Bears
-Hong King Phooey

I could be tempted to buy Soda if it was Princess Bride. Would prefer they make a few more in the pop line but I'll takes what I can gets.

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:19 am

Vinyl4Blood wrote:My wife has been saying she wishes there were more Disney Princess Sodas.

Long wait times for some of these new sodas, that has put me off for some of them.
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

Optimistic

Postby Optimistic » Sun Mar 06, 2022 9:30 am

Agree with people here that we need the companion characters to the HB characters they did
:freddy4:

Animation (and occasionally Ad Icons) collector. Dorbz (RIP), Soda, Pop and Pez focused.

Marvel_Mama

Postby Marvel_Mama » Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:20 pm

fbingha wrote:
divade23 wrote:
-Green Goblin
-Princess Bride
-Hair Bears
-Hong King Phooey

I could be tempted to buy Soda if it was Princess Bride. Would prefer they make a few more in the pop line but I'll takes what I can gets.

Thats true, I would prefer more Pops for that line as well. I should go watch that again today. :D

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:28 pm

A slimed soda would complement the ghostbusters soda figures very nicely….add a glow chase and we’re in business haha

Vinyl4Blood

Postby Vinyl4Blood » Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:53 pm

Dsho333 wrote:

Where are you located? Most preorders will be 3 months or more, I personally use Poppin off toys, they usually sell out later than other smaller shops and have cheap shipping

I'm in So Calif.... out in Bakersfield. Our HT only gets in a few sodas and they go quick. We've resorted to online sellers, but it seems the ones we order always take several months to get. We pre-ordered a case of the Godzilla and Master Chief sodas, (for the chases) and a few others from a online shop when they were first announced... annnnd we're still waiting. I seem to have much better luck finding the sodas I want at pop-meet-ups or ebay, but its the extra $$$ I'm tired of spending on them. Also, with the recent price increase from Funko on sodas, we're reconsidering our love of the line.
"OMG.. I need that"
Pop Grail wish list: Freddy Stark Pop and Comic Con 2009 "Big Fred" wobbler, Camp Fundays Freddy as Spartan. Any condition.

Vinyl4Blood

Postby Vinyl4Blood » Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:54 pm

digithor wrote:

Long wait times for some of these new sodas, that has put me off for some of them.

Exactly, that and the price increase from Funko.
"OMG.. I need that"

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:18 pm

I want a Goober soda! Would love some more obscure Hanna Barbera love

digithor

Postby digithor » Tue Mar 08, 2022 12:01 am

Vinyl4Blood wrote:
digithor wrote:

Exactly, that and the price increase from Funko.

Agreed, that price increase has put a bit of a limit on sodas for myself also.
ImageImageImageImage

Optimistic

Postby Optimistic » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:35 am

I really hope we see the H.R. Pufnstuf line as blacklights eventually, it fits so well
:freddy4:

Animation (and occasionally Ad Icons) collector. Dorbz (RIP), Soda, Pop and Pez focused.

heymrosario
SCCA 2023
SCCA 2023

Postby heymrosario » Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:37 pm

Now that they are kicking off the Star Wars line, I would LOVE to see Chewbacca, R2-D2, Mandalorian, and Grogu as soda figures! I wonder how they'll sculpt Grogu to fit in the can, but I have no doubts, Funko can make it work!

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:27 pm

heymrosario wrote:Now that they are kicking off the Star Wars line, I would LOVE to see Chewbacca, R2-D2, Mandalorian, and Grogu as soda figures! I wonder how they'll sculpt Grogu to fit in the can, but I have no doubts, Funko can make it work!

call me boring and basic but i'll be happy with a simple vader soda :SW3:

heymrosario
SCCA 2023
SCCA 2023

Postby heymrosario » Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:01 pm

mongoose12 wrote:
heymrosario wrote:Now that they are kicking off the Star Wars line, I would LOVE to see Chewbacca, R2-D2, Mandalorian, and Grogu as soda figures! I wonder how they'll sculpt Grogu to fit in the can, but I have no doubts, Funko can make it work!

call me boring and basic but i'll be happy with a simple vader soda :SW3:

omg I totally forgot about Vader and Stormtrooper too! the classics! #-o

yasowat

Postby yasowat » Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:09 pm

Not to say I want Funko to copy everything they did with pops, but how can they not make a flocked chewie soda?

daOCHO

Postby daOCHO » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:23 pm

With today’s announcement of Star Wars, the door is open with all those characters. Love the first two reveals. Can’t wait for more in the future

Twitter: @CCM8
Instagram: casey_aka_daocho

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:56 am

Yeah, nice to see it finally getting into the star wars line.
ImageImageImageImage

Legion Of Boom
HoF 2023 & Spirit
HoF 2023 & Spirit

Postby Legion Of Boom » Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:59 am

So many possibilities after today's Star Wars announcement! Looking forward to seeing Princess Leia, Darth Maul, Anakin, Vader, Stormtroopers, Clone Troopers...gosh so many! lol
name's Av

Instagram - @av.cruz // Twitter - @avcruz76

IG & Twitter - @averagenerdpod

Fundays 2014 - Fundays 2015 - Fundays 2016 - Fundays 2017 - Fundays 2018 - Fundays 2019 - Fundays 2022 - Fundays 2023
Fright Night 2016 - Fright Night II 2022

FDO8SF 2018 - FDO9SAC 2023
"Making Fun" World Premiere - Hollywood 2018
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening 2019
FunKon 2021 - FunKon 2022

heymrosario
SCCA 2023
SCCA 2023

Postby heymrosario » Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:30 am

yasowat wrote:

Not to say I want Funko to copy everything they did with pops, but how can they not make a flocked chewie soda?

a flocked chase!!! yesss! take my money! I'm so down for that idea. I can already see it coming - it'll be similar to Monster's Inc Sulley! \:D/

dork_knight
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby dork_knight » Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:13 pm

Legion Of Boom wrote:So many possibilities after today's Star Wars announcement! Looking forward to seeing Princess Leia, Darth Maul, Anakin, Vader, Stormtroopers, Clone Troopers...gosh so many! lol

We gotta have Kenobi, Han & Chewie too :P
Perhaps some SWC Soda Sclusies like you speculated too? @_@
Bah Weep Gragnah Weep Nini Bong!
FunKlub Member:2016000002828
Funko Collectibles Count:4000+
Pokémon GO! Pokédex: 794 | Trainer Name: DorkKn1ght

A few fellow Funko Funatics and I started a podcast: http://www.buzzsprout.com/1015576
FB: Dave Metran | IG: @dork_knight46 | TW: @davemetran

Return to “Soda”