Funko Soda Figures Wishlist

Included with each SODA can is a 4.25” vinyl figure and a collectible disc both with a 1 in 6 chase variant!
rontonsoup

Re: Funko Soda Figures Wishlist

Postby rontonsoup » Mon May 30, 2022 1:14 pm

I’d still like to see Beavis and Butthead. I think I said it before, but I’ll say it again. Beavis and Butthead lol
Collecting since 2014: "A couple that collects together, stays together."

thefunkohunko

Postby thefunkohunko » Mon May 30, 2022 1:33 pm

The POP Lady wrote:
Trendkill24hr wrote:
The POP Lady wrote:OMG!!! I Love this thread…

WE NEED ALL of The Wizard of Oz characters in SODA form. Even the character we are missing… Munchkins would be so ADORABLE!!! Like the Oompas ARE!!! Im hoping with the Movie coming soon, we will get SODA and POP! The Wizard of Oz is a CLASSIC!!!

WE also NEED SANTA and Sandy Claws!!!

I can’t BELIEVE how much I’ve FALLEN IN LOVE with FUNKO Soda!

I would love for them to do wizard of Oz Sodas, it could make up for missing out on the pops ages ago. lol

FINGERS CROSSED!!! So many people WANT/NEED that SET! It’s a WIN WIN for EVERYONE ;-)

If they do a Wizard of Oz set, I'd go crazy. It probably would be my favorite SODA set made to date. I could see a cooler!
Hey y’all, I'm Austin! I love putting smiles on people’s faces through my love for collecting and art!
Follow me on Instagram @thefunkohunko and check out my Funko art portfolio!
Aspring Funko artist!
In search of 2004 SDCC Funko-Mart items & old school Funko memorabilia!

thefunkohunko

Postby thefunkohunko » Mon May 30, 2022 1:42 pm

RSVHockeyDude wrote:I would love to see Tony The Tiger With A Flocked Chase, The Noid With A Glow Chase, Freddy Krueger With Bloody Chase, Jason Voorhees With Bloody And Glow Chase, Toucan Sam With Flocked Chase, Homer Simpson With Donut Head Homer Chase, Inspector Gadget With Helicopter Hat Chase, The Mandalorian With Metallic Chase, Wall-E With Metallic Chase, Ant-Man With Unmasked Chase, Hulk With Bruce Banner Chase, Black Panther With Purple Suit Chase, Indiana Jones With Metallic Chase, Alex DeLarge With Glow And Mask Chase, Moon Knight, With Marc Spector Chase And Steven Grant Chase, MR. Knight With Glow Chase

Alex DeLarge and Inspector Gadget!! Yes!
Hey y’all, I'm Austin! I love putting smiles on people’s faces through my love for collecting and art!
Follow me on Instagram @thefunkohunko and check out my Funko art portfolio!
Aspring Funko artist!
In search of 2004 SDCC Funko-Mart items & old school Funko memorabilia!

Chingy

Re: More Marvel Sodaz?

Postby Chingy » Mon May 30, 2022 1:56 pm

Anything X-Men. Especially Gambit and Bishop.

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue May 31, 2022 12:40 am

rontonsoup wrote:
Katers wrote:
rontonsoup wrote:It would be cool to see the X-Men in a 6 pack with Professor X, Wolverine, Cyclops, Rogue, Beast, and Jean Grey

I'm totally on board for 4 of those...so who's taking my extras? lol

Which ones would you swap out? I’d rather have Gambit in there, but though Jean Grey would be cool, then have Phoenix as the chase.

I'd rather have Gambit too! I've just never been a big fan of Cyclops or Jean Grey, so they'd be my pick for other options. But I know a lot of people are, and wouldn't begrudge them being in the set! That's the great thing about an X-Men set though, there are a LOT of options, so even if version 1 doesn't get us everyone we want, the next set might! I'd also like to see Nightcrawler, or maybe throw a Magneto in there?
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Tue May 31, 2022 2:33 am

rontonsoup wrote:
Katers wrote:
rontonsoup wrote:It would be cool to see the X-Men in a 6 pack with Professor X, Wolverine, Cyclops, Rogue, Beast, and Jean Grey

Which ones would you swap out? I’d rather have Gambit in there, but though Jean Grey would be cool, then have Phoenix as the chase.

Oh I'm liking the thought of that phoenix chase.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Tue May 31, 2022 11:01 am

thefunkohunko wrote:
The POP Lady wrote:
Trendkill24hr wrote:
I would love for them to do wizard of Oz Sodas, it could make up for missing out on the pops ages ago. lol

FINGERS CROSSED!!! So many people WANT/NEED that SET! It’s a WIN WIN for EVERYONE ;-)

If they do a Wizard of Oz set, I'd go crazy. It probably would be my favorite SODA set made to date. I could see a cooler!

Id like to see anything new with Funko and OZ, even a new wave of pops. Now, a GITD wicked witch , flocked Cowardly Lion, and Metallic Tin man soda would be super cool as chases!
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

Call me C.J. :)
Events: Fundays 2022 & 2023, Fright Night 2022, FDO9
Collection: 372 pieces as of 03/25/24
ISO Proto: Paka Paka Dragon

FerrisGuy3

Postby FerrisGuy3 » Tue May 31, 2022 12:14 pm

Really like the new Guardians of the Galaxy Yondu
Hi, I’m Tom. Michigan Based Funatic collecting since 2014

The POP Lady
Hall of Fame Class of 2021

Postby The POP Lady » Tue May 31, 2022 5:21 pm

Trendkill24hr wrote:
thefunkohunko wrote:
The POP Lady wrote:

Id like to see anything new with Funko and OZ, even a new wave of pops. Now, a GITD wicked witch , flocked Cowardly Lion, and Metallic Tin man soda would be super cool as chases!

Like I said… A NEW Wizard of OZ Set would be a WIN WIN for EVERYONE!!!

WE STILL NEED To FINISH the VYNL. Set AND WE are missing The Wizard, Winkie Guard and Munchkins POP!

And hear me out… an EMERALD CITY POP! Town - Metallic CHASE!!!!
2010 First POP!
2014 OLD Funko HQ Tour
2015 Toy Fair
2015 FDO NY
2015 #PopTwinsTuesday is BORN!
2015 NYCC
2016 Toy Fair
2016 Funatic of the Week
2016 NYCC
2017 Toy Fair
2017 FDO MD
2017 FDO NY
2017 NYCC
2017 Buys FUNKO Stock
2018 Making Fun Hollywood MOVIE Premiere
2018 Toy Fair
2018 FDO NY
2018 SDCC
2018 FIRST FUNKO FUNDAYS
2018 NYCC
2019 Toy Fair
2020 Toy Fair
2020 FUNTv Spotlight
2020 Funatic of the Month
2021 FUNKO HALL OF FAME :freddy2:

The POP Lady

Postby The POP Lady » Tue May 31, 2022 5:22 pm

thefunkohunko wrote:
The POP Lady wrote:
Trendkill24hr wrote:

I forgot about the coolers… The Wizard of OZ has 6 MAIN Characters, so it would be PERFECT!!! BUT the stress of trying to get all the CHASES has me sressed out! YIKES!!!!
2010 First POP!
2014 OLD Funko HQ Tour
2015 Toy Fair
2015 FDO NY
2015 #PopTwinsTuesday is BORN!
2015 NYCC
2016 Toy Fair
2016 Funatic of the Week
2016 NYCC
2017 Toy Fair
2017 FDO MD
2017 FDO NY
2017 NYCC
2017 Buys FUNKO Stock
2018 Making Fun Hollywood MOVIE Premiere
2018 Toy Fair
2018 FDO NY
2018 SDCC
2018 FIRST FUNKO FUNDAYS
2018 NYCC
2019 Toy Fair
2020 Toy Fair
2020 FUNTv Spotlight
2020 Funatic of the Month
2021 FUNKO HALL OF FAME :freddy2:

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Tue May 31, 2022 8:12 pm

The POP Lady wrote:
thefunkohunko wrote:
The POP Lady wrote:

I forgot about the coolers… The Wizard of OZ has 6 MAIN Characters, so it would be PERFECT!!! BUT the stress of trying to get all the CHASES has me sressed out! YIKES!!!!

Oh a feel that, Scooby and TMNT almost broke me lol
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:12 am

FerrisGuy3 wrote:Really like the new Guardians of the Galaxy Yondu

I think they did a great job with him, and he'll go great with our other Guardians sodas! I do find it very interesting that Yondu is next, I would've thought maybe Gamora?

I kept thinking I'd ordered a Yondu previously, and apparently I did, back in March, from FYE. I wonder if that order will get fulfilled? I'll sit back and wait for the deliveries! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:14 am

digithor wrote:
rontonsoup wrote:
Katers wrote:

Even not particularly wanting a Jean Grey / Phoenix soda, I think it could be really cool if the design is right! If it's just a different colored costume, I'd think it was a wasted opportunity - I want some fire for this one! \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:06 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
rontonsoup wrote:

Even not particularly wanting a Jean Grey / Phoenix soda, I think it could be really cool if the design is right! If it's just a different colored costume, I'd think it was a wasted opportunity - I want some fire for this one! \:D/

Exactly, would be a bit disappointing is it was just a colored costume like you mentioned.
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

JCFun

Postby JCFun » Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:17 pm

I would enjoy some Fantastic 4 and/or X-Men sodas :)
Image ImageImageImage

kdmlvr

Postby kdmlvr » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:00 pm

Trendkill24hr wrote:
The POP Lady wrote:
thefunkohunko wrote:

I did not go for the set for TMNT
Funko Pop Fan & Loungefly fan.

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:31 pm

rontonsoup wrote:I’d still like to see Beavis and Butthead. I think I said it before, but I’ll say it again. Beavis and Butthead lol

I love Beavis & Butt Head. :razz:
Image Image
ImageImage

FerrisGuy3

Postby FerrisGuy3 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:23 pm

Katers wrote:

I think they did a great job with him, and he'll go great with our other Guardians sodas! I do find it very interesting that Yondu is next, I would've thought maybe Gamora?

I kept thinking I'd ordered a Yondu previously, and apparently I did, back in March, from FYE. I wonder if that order will get fulfilled? I'll sit back and wait for the deliveries! lol

I’m hoping they keep going with Guardians characters. You and FYE were ahead of the game. Lol

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:56 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

Exactly, would be a bit disappointing is it was just a colored costume like you mentioned.

In my head, any soda for this character is going to be (better) similar to the Maleficent chase - literal flames! Then you can ALSO have the color change outfit, but it really needs to stand out!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:04 am

FerrisGuy3 wrote:
Katers wrote:

I’m hoping they keep going with Guardians characters. You and FYE were ahead of the game. Lol

Makes for a nice change, lately all my must-haves sell out before I even realize they dropped! If I can come here in a while and say FYE for the win, I will be ridiculously excited, lol

Agreed in that I hope as well that they continue with the Guardians line. Was thinking what I'd like to see for chases - Star-Lord masked and unmasked; Drax regular and wearing the aero-rig; then I get stuck what I'd like to see for Gamora and her chase. Regardless what they come up with though, I want them all!
Image ImageImage Image

FerrisGuy3

Postby FerrisGuy3 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:10 am

Katers wrote:
FerrisGuy3 wrote:
Katers wrote:

Makes for a nice change, lately all my must-haves sell out before I even realize they dropped! If I can come here in a while and say FYE for the win, I will be ridiculously excited, lol

Agreed in that I hope as well that they continue with the Guardians line. Was thinking what I'd like to see for chases - Star-Lord masked and unmasked; Drax regular and wearing the aero-rig; then I get stuck what I'd like to see for Gamora and her chase. Regardless what they come up with though, I want them all!

Great ideas!!!

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:33 am

kdmlvr wrote:
Trendkill24hr wrote:
The POP Lady wrote:

I did not go for the set for TMNT

and your pocket is probably bigger because of it lol

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:34 am

DrunkoPop wrote:
rontonsoup wrote:I’d still like to see Beavis and Butthead. I think I said it before, but I’ll say it again. Beavis and Butthead lol

YES! and im thinking Beavis could have a Cornholio chase!

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:44 am

omarwinkie wrote:would like to see The Crow soda, Mash sodas and looney tunes sodas

Looney Tunes soda for sure. It’s been a while since we got anything Looney Tunes if my memory serves me right.
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:40 am

lavery01 wrote:
omarwinkie wrote:would like to see The Crow soda, Mash sodas and looney tunes sodas

Looney Tunes soda for sure. It’s been a while since we got anything Looney Tunes if my memory serves me right.

We got the looney tunes and justice league mashups in 2020 and then the new space jam ones last year, but a true classic looney tunes has been awhile

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:26 am

Dsho333 wrote:
lavery01 wrote:

We got the looney tunes and justice league mashups in 2020 and then the new space jam ones last year, but a true classic looney tunes has been awhile

What a great idea for sure with getting the JLA Looney Tune mashup aka the old McDonald toys in Soda form. It would be a must pick up for me. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:33 am

Tusken wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:
lavery01 wrote:

What a great idea for sure with getting the JLA Looney Tune mashup aka the old McDonald toys in Soda form. It would be a must pick up for me. :freddy3:

Even better, classic look for the common and justice league for the chases

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Thu Jun 02, 2022 1:37 pm

Trendkill24hr wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:

I’ve dreaming about this for the longest…
Image Image
ImageImage

kdmlvr

Postby kdmlvr » Thu Jun 02, 2022 5:12 pm

DrunkoPop wrote:
Trendkill24hr wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:

I’ve dreaming about this for the longest…

Yes, great idea.

FunkoBurro3

Postby FunkoBurro3 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:22 pm

Dsho333 wrote:
lavery01 wrote:

Speedy Gonzalez or Foghorn Leghorn would be great!
Abel H 3 :freddy2:
The United Funko Family

-Funkowood (Funko Hollywood) Grand Opening
-Funko Virtual-Con 2020
-Funkon 2021
-SDCC-Special Edition 2021- Pop! Quiz - Auditions (Rejected)
-Funko Fundays 2022
-FDO9- San Diego 2023
-Camp Fundays 2023 (Sandwich survivor!)

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:15 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

In my head, any soda for this character is going to be (better) similar to the Maleficent chase - literal flames! Then you can ALSO have the color change outfit, but it really needs to stand out!

That's a good example with the maleficent chase, that one did look good.
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:58 am

FerrisGuy3 wrote:
Katers wrote:
FerrisGuy3 wrote:

Great ideas!!!

Thanks! I really enjoy brainstorming soda and chase ideas around here, it's so fun to see how close we can get to what the artists come up with! Sometimes we're spot on, and sometimes we aren't anywhere near, but the end result is that we always get cool sodas out of it! :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:01 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

I think the main difference would be the body style, but if it came out half as cool looking as Maleficent? I might be tempted to keep it instead of trading it out! lol
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:49 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

I think the main difference would be the body style, but if it came out half as cool looking as Maleficent? I might be tempted to keep it instead of trading it out! lol

Same, that's still one that is on my list and I do not have yet.
ImageImageImageImage

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:00 am

FunkoBurro3 wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:
lavery01 wrote:

Yeah, speedy would be awesome, would look great alongside our pop. lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

cerealkiller

Postby cerealkiller » Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:30 pm

I would love to see more throwback candy, like Alexander the Grape and Hot Tamales. Ad icons always welcome by me:)

kdmlvr

Postby kdmlvr » Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:11 pm

cerealkiller wrote:I would love to see more throwback candy, like Alexander the Grape and Hot Tamales. Ad icons always welcome by me:)

Great idea I do not think you can go wrong with some of the throwback candy.

squidward

Postby squidward » Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:59 pm

I would love Indiana Jones, Pulp Fiction, Back to the Future, and more Goonies to join Sloth.
Member of TUFF. Attended: Fundays 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, Virtual 2021, 2022. HQ Grand Opening. Hollywood Grand Opening. Making Fun Premiere. Funkon 1 & 2. Fright Night 1. Multiple SDCC, NYCC, ECCC, Fugitive Parties. Lover of Funko Artist Sketches.

FunkoBurro3

Postby FunkoBurro3 » Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:42 am

lavery01 wrote:
FunkoBurro3 wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:

Yeah, speedy would be awesome, would look great alongside our pop. lol

lucky you!! I missed out on that one. :(
but sodas and pops look great next to each other
Abel H 3 :freddy2:
The United Funko Family

-Funkowood (Funko Hollywood) Grand Opening
-Funko Virtual-Con 2020
-Funkon 2021
-SDCC-Special Edition 2021- Pop! Quiz - Auditions (Rejected)
-Funko Fundays 2022
-FDO9- San Diego 2023
-Camp Fundays 2023 (Sandwich survivor!)

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Sat Jun 04, 2022 2:27 am

Commons ...

Chases ...
I'm Greg. My son is "RSVHockeyDude". We collect Funko products together.
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197
Funko Soda (My New Favorite): 762 different Sodas including Intl Versions
Other Funko Products (Hikari, Vynl, Wobblers, etc) = 87
Proto Count = 14 Pop (Mostly NHL; a little of Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, Disney, The Simpsons); 4 Soda (NYCC Freddy)

Return to “Soda”