NFT Setup

Funko has entered the world of Non-fungible tokens!
Ragnar_7

NFT Setup

Postby Ragnar_7 » Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:04 pm

Hi everyone! I'm new to the NFT game and I've missed out on some good pops. Does anyone have any recommendations or know how to set up a wax account? I'm stuck at the part were it says 5 wax required to start account. When I go to click and choose a wax conversion it won't let me just pay the 5 wax it requires a minimum of 30-50 bucks. Thank you for the help in advance!

As far of the pops I wish I could have gotten was the Ember McClain from Danny Phantom, I got the Vlad Plasmius and an alternate Earth superman from the packs when they originally dropped

Fredo66

Re: NFT Setup

Postby Fredo66 » Tue Mar 14, 2023 10:08 pm

Checkout, Funko NFT Collectors B/S/T or csully on Twitch ge gives great nft advice
ImageImageImage Image
Fredo IG: @the4thcurator

Ragnar_7

Postby Ragnar_7 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:44 am

Thank you!

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:42 am

Ragnar_7 wrote:Hi everyone! I'm new to the NFT game and I've missed out on some good pops. Does anyone have any recommendations or know how to set up a wax account? I'm stuck at the part were it says 5 wax required to start account. When I go to click and choose a wax conversion it won't let me just pay the 5 wax it requires a minimum of 30-50 bucks. Thank you for the help in advance!

As far of the pops I wish I could have gotten was the Ember McClain from Danny Phantom, I got the Vlad Plasmius and an alternate Earth superman from the packs when they originally dropped

Easiest is to have a friend send the 5 wax

kdmlvr

Postby kdmlvr » Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:25 pm

Geescube wrote:
Ragnar_7 wrote:Hi everyone! I'm new to the NFT game and I've missed out on some good pops. Does anyone have any recommendations or know how to set up a wax account? I'm stuck at the part were it says 5 wax required to start account. When I go to click and choose a wax conversion it won't let me just pay the 5 wax it requires a minimum of 30-50 bucks. Thank you for the help in advance!

That is what I did when I started.
Funko Pop Fan & Loungefly fan.

kdmlvr

Postby kdmlvr » Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:25 pm

Geescube wrote:

That is what I did when I started.
Funko Pop Fan & Loungefly fan.

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:48 pm

Welcome to the NFT game, once you get settled in you’ll quickly see what all the hype is about!

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:09 pm

Once you set up the WAX account I would recommend reading through the threads to get tips and make some friends. Welcome to the NFT world. Lot's of fun coming your way. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

Ronson90

Postby Ronson90 » Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:21 am

Hello,

Creating a Wax account can certainly be a bit tricky, especially when it comes to the initial requirement of 5 waxes. It sounds like you've already tried converting currency to wax, but unfortunately, the minimum amount is sometimes high. With the rise of cryptocurrency, many people are turning to this alternative form of currency for their NFT needs. It may be worth considering it as a potential solution to your current dilemma. I invite you to see this site for more information.
Last edited by Ronson90 on Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

FunkOCD

Postby FunkOCD » Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:28 am

I would go enroll in the many Funko NFT groups on Facebook and see if there's a goodwill thread where people donate 5 Wax so you can create an account or what everyone else suggested is having a friend donate you 5 Wax.
ImageImageImageImage

joshuadoescosplay

Postby joshuadoescosplay » Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:05 pm

Appreciate the shoutout. I like to think we are a solid group and pretty helpful overall.

Fredo66 wrote:Checkout, Funko NFT Collectors B/S/T or csully on Twitch ge gives great nft advice
ImageImage

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Thu Mar 23, 2023 8:55 pm

Join the Wax and Droppp Discord channels, too. Lot of good info there.
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

keyese

Postby keyese » Tue Mar 28, 2023 4:53 pm

I think the Discord channels are very helpful, but just be sure to watch out for scams if you start putting in a lot of money and/or collecting NFTs. Unfortunately there are lot a of scams out there where they will make sites look like atomic hub or have you connect a wallet and then drain your stuff :( Stay diligent, ask questions here if you have any, I think this community is overall very positive and helpful!
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

jzq88

Postby jzq88 » Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:09 pm

for be careful especially when selling to put the correct amount in $$ instead of wax amount
:freddy3:

Return to “NFT/Digital”