IT drop!

Funko has entered the world of Non-fungible tokens!
User avatar
wengderful
Posts: 223
Joined: Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:19 pm

Re: IT drop!

Postby wengderful » Sun Jun 25, 2023 1:59 am

PickyFunkos wrote:
wengderful wrote:
scullysdad wrote:
Sorry to hear that :( This is why I skip packs for anything other than high interest sets now. It's really easy to turn $120 into 120¢ in a few minutes.


No problem! I’ve had luck on other releases so I don’t feel too bad on this one.


Really is a matter of luck with these things. I've ripped great packs and ripped crappy packs. Same thing growing up w sports cards. Not every pack had that Silver Leaf Frank Thomas


Man it really just luck of the draw
Fundays 2015:2016:2022:2023

Image

User avatar
Ginzo1622
Posts: 3829
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:31 pm
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Re: IT drop!

Postby Ginzo1622 » Sun Jun 25, 2023 6:10 am

wengderful wrote:
PickyFunkos wrote:
wengderful wrote:
No problem! I’ve had luck on other releases so I don’t feel too bad on this one.


Really is a matter of luck with these things. I've ripped great packs and ripped crappy packs. Same thing growing up w sports cards. Not every pack had that Silver Leaf Frank Thomas


Man it really just luck of the draw


It always been like that
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves


Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

User avatar
gospeedracer
Posts: 1694
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:56 pm
Contact:

Re: IT drop!

Postby gospeedracer » Tue Jun 27, 2023 11:35 am

Ginzo1622 wrote:
brinkleytroy wrote:This drop did look really cool, but I’m going to chill on the NFT funkos until I start receiving mine, like the power rangers ones. :(


Yeah I still waiting on my Looney tunes pop


I need to get my wallet ready for that drop! :freddy3: :freddy4:

SusanBurk
Posts: 117
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:00 am

Re: IT drop!

Postby SusanBurk » Wed Jun 28, 2023 4:05 am

zachattack wrote:
SusanBurk wrote:This was a bad one for me. 7 Premium packs and only pulled Legendary Bloody Henry, Legendary Lumberjack and 4 Epics. Oh well, you can’t win them all.


Congrats on the Lumberjack aka Paul Bunyan statue. Sorry, I've read the book a bunch and I keep getting bothered when Funko doesn't name these things correct. Like Pennywise w/out make up. No its Bob Gray! lol

Ha!! Yeah they need to work that!

User avatar
scullysdad
Posts: 3133
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:21 pm
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Contact:

Re: IT drop!

Postby scullysdad » Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:47 pm

Finally finished my IT royalty. The Epic prices shot up more than I would have liked, but nothing I could do until today since I was out of work for six weeks and couldn't afford Wax (I might love Funko and I might be addicted to buying Freddy Pops, but even I draw the line at dipping in to the savings for Wax lol ).

Image
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

User avatar
Ginzo1622
Posts: 3829
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:31 pm
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Re: IT drop!

Postby Ginzo1622 » Fri Jun 30, 2023 6:23 am

scullysdad wrote:Finally finished my IT royalty. The Epic prices shot up more than I would have liked, but nothing I could do until today since I was out of work for six weeks and couldn't afford Wax (I might love Funko and I might be addicted to buying Freddy Pops, but even I draw the line at dipping in to the savings for Wax lol ).

Image


Congrats yeah it's pricey... But it could be worse
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves


Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

User avatar
BatLita
Posts: 417
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:08 pm
Contact:

Re: IT drop!

Postby BatLita » Fri Jun 30, 2023 5:24 pm

I did ok on the drop - but still need that grail. I have some work to do lol
FRIGHT NIGHT 2022
FUNDAYS 2022
SDCC 2022
NYCC 2022
NYCC 2019
ECCC 2019
NYCC 2018
NYCC 2017
NYCC 2016
NYCC 2015

User avatar
gospeedracer
Posts: 1694
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:56 pm
Contact:

Re: IT drop!

Postby gospeedracer » Fri Jun 30, 2023 7:04 pm

Just bought 2 packs on AH and what Cr***y packs. Not even a rare. ](*,) :freddy1:

User avatar
Funkolotz1622
Posts: 833
Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:51 pm
Location: New Jersey

Re: IT drop!

Postby Funkolotz1622 » Fri Jun 30, 2023 10:00 pm

gospeedracer wrote:Just bought 2 packs on AH and what Cr***y packs. Not even a rare. ](*,) :freddy1:


Happens to me before so I'm not surprised
Fundays 2022 - Black Light Proto Robos
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

User avatar
Ginzo1622
Posts: 3829
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:31 pm
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Re: IT drop!

Postby Ginzo1622 » Sat Jul 01, 2023 6:15 am

Funkolotz1622 wrote:
gospeedracer wrote:Just bought 2 packs on AH and what Cr***y packs. Not even a rare. ](*,) :freddy1:


Happens to me before so I'm not surprised


Yeah me too premium with just commons and uncommons
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves


Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

User avatar
nightbodega
Posts: 3166
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:23 pm

Re: IT drop!

Postby nightbodega » Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:29 pm

Bought 6 packs and was lucky in getting 6 legendaries. Most of them repeats. After selling and trading, I finally was able to complete the Royalty. If they do more in the future, I rather have different version of Pennywise or the other entities. Would be pretty cool if it had a glow to them.

User avatar
RedRoo
Posts: 1763
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:45 am
Location: Brisbane Australia
Contact:

Re: IT drop!

Postby RedRoo » Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:11 pm

gotta say i been lazy on getting the royalty for this one D: might give it another week then start after stranger things goes life.
~Guy
TEAM BACON!
"With blood and rage of crimson red,

Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead,

Together with our hellish hate,

We'll burn you all--that is your fate!"

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

User avatar
scullysdad
Posts: 3133
Joined: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:21 pm
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Contact:

Re: IT drop!

Postby scullysdad » Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:24 pm

RedRoo wrote:gotta say i been lazy on getting the royalty for this one D: might give it another week then start after stranger things goes life.


The supply on a couple of the Epics is pretty small. I would keep an eye on Pennywise and Richie even if you aren’t trying for the rest right away.
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

User avatar
RedRoo
Posts: 1763
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:45 am
Location: Brisbane Australia
Contact:

Re: IT drop!

Postby RedRoo » Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:38 pm

scullysdad wrote:
RedRoo wrote:gotta say i been lazy on getting the royalty for this one D: might give it another week then start after stranger things goes life.


The supply on a couple of the Epics is pretty small. I would keep an eye on Pennywise and Richie even if you aren’t trying for the rest right away.


oh dang really? well guess im gonna have to jump on this now XD
~Guy
TEAM BACON!
"With blood and rage of crimson red,

Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead,

Together with our hellish hate,

We'll burn you all--that is your fate!"

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

User avatar
Ginzo1622
Posts: 3829
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:31 pm
Location: New Jersey
Contact:

Re: IT drop!

Postby Ginzo1622 » Thu Jul 06, 2023 6:06 am

RedRoo wrote:
scullysdad wrote:
RedRoo wrote:gotta say i been lazy on getting the royalty for this one D: might give it another week then start after stranger things goes life.


The supply on a couple of the Epics is pretty small. I would keep an eye on Pennywise and Richie even if you aren’t trying for the rest right away.


oh dang really? well guess im gonna have to jump on this now XD


There is always a reasonable price you just need to keep watching
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves


Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

User avatar
zachattack
Posts: 222
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:39 pm
Location: St. Paul, MN
Contact:

Re: IT drop!

Postby zachattack » Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:59 pm

I am missing 5 Epic NFTS for this IT Droppp. Does anyone have any extra they'd be willing to help me out? I need Epics 75, 79, 80, 81 & 82. I'd greatly appreciate it. My wax address is angkqe.dp

Thank you!
Sincerely,
Zach Attack!
Funatic of the Month for March 2024
Photo-A-Day Challenge December 2023 "Movie Night"
FunkoSodaSaturday Winner April 2022
Image

User avatar
cliffd64
Hall of Fame Class of 2006
Hall of Fame Class of 2006
Posts: 2212
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2003 4:27 pm
Location: Statesville, NC

Re: IT drop!

Postby cliffd64 » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:36 pm

The redeemables have arrived!

Image
Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image

User avatar
araviele
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:19 pm
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Contact:

Re: IT drop!

Postby araviele » Sun Feb 25, 2024 11:31 pm

Who else got some damage on their pops...
ImageImage
Image


Return to “NFT/Digital”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users