Star Wars NFT

Funko has entered the world of Non-fungible tokens!
renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Re: Star Wars NFT

Postby renardchua » Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:36 am

lazcommalisa wrote:I bought 1 premium pack for fun since I was not gonna go after a master set. Got a legendary C3PO and Emperor plus 2 epics lol where is this luck when its for a drop I want. I'm glad that my dad will be adding 2 awesome SW pieces to his collection then :)

Woooot!! You are on a great NFT pack opening luck streak! :D
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:54 am

renardchua wrote:
lazcommalisa wrote:I bought 1 premium pack for fun since I was not gonna go after a master set. Got a legendary C3PO and Emperor plus 2 epics lol where is this luck when its for a drop I want. I'm glad that my dad will be adding 2 awesome SW pieces to his collection then :)

Woooot!! You are on a great NFT pack opening luck streak! :D

Congatz
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:17 pm

I decided to go for it a lot more then I had planned. When I saw my luck off the bat in that I opened a pack and got 2 legendaries, I decided to try and go for the royalty set within a limit. I ended up buying 16 premium packs and ended up with 6 legendaries, a grail, and only needing 4 epics, 1 common, 1 uncommon, and 2 rares to add to get a royalty. In theory if I can sell my 7 epic duplicates it might cover the ones I bought using USDC from selling of my extra space jam grail.

I would say converting my extra space jam grail for those 7 epics to get star wars royalty and buying all the NFTs to get the mickey and friends royalty with 30 USDC left was worth it to go hard on space jam.
Collecting since 2014

ocwankenobi

Postby ocwankenobi » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:36 pm

nascar246788 wrote:I decided to go for it a lot more then I had planned. When I saw my luck off the bat in that I opened a pack and got 2 legendaries, I decided to try and go for the royalty set within a limit. I ended up buying 16 premium packs and ended up with 6 legendaries, a grail, and only needing 4 epics, 1 common, 1 uncommon, and 2 rares to add to get a royalty. In theory if I can sell my 7 epic duplicates it might cover the ones I bought using USDC from selling of my extra space jam grail.

I would say converting my extra space jam grail for those 7 epics to get star wars royalty and buying all the NFTs to get the mickey and friends royalty with 30 USDC left was worth it to go hard on space jam.

0 to 100 like a nascar driver.

congrats on what sounds like success. not positive because i dont know what odds success is with these things lol.
(Signature powered by VALOR Industries 4.0)

VickiBabchin

Postby VickiBabchin » Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:23 pm

Can anyone see this set on Atomichub? For some reason it’s not showing up for me and I can’t figure out why.

kickinit

Postby kickinit » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:56 pm

VickiBabchin wrote:Can anyone see this set on Atomichub? For some reason it’s not showing up for me and I can’t figure out why.

Droppp exclusive

diabolix

Postby diabolix » Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:12 pm

Funkolotz1622 wrote:
LakerSpartan117 wrote:
yamster8888 wrote:
Um yeah, this drop will be interesting for sure. Between Shipping and sheer number of epics needed.

I just saw an updated look at how they're shipping the most recent redeemables and it does look a bit better

We haven't seen deluxe ship so it's a little bit scary but I guess they are improving

I thought the Elf grail was a deluxe pop. Has that not shipped yet?

JoeG

Postby JoeG » Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:18 am

I was just wishing for a Freddy as something Jedi related but that was a big NOPE. Wonder what's coming next?

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:46 am

Ginzo1622 wrote:
digithor wrote:
justan_obody wrote:Who's all buying tomorrow? I honestly almost missed this, ive been too busy with my unfun-ko other life..

I don't really want to pass this one up.

How many you getting?

"only 1" haha
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Greek187

Postby Greek187 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:22 am

Buying the legends !!han
Funko POP collector since 2015
Wife and Husband hobby for both of us
Couples funatics!
EVENTS
Sdcc 2023 :freddy3: Image
WENT TO -.Hollywood grand opening ,Wondercon 23 , FUNKON 1 2021 opening day,,

ocwankenobi

Postby ocwankenobi » Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:25 am

JoeG wrote:I was just wishing for a Freddy as something Jedi related but that was a big NOPE. Wonder what's coming next?

And it is the 25th anniversary of the phantom menace. The year is still young. Follow Lego's lead ? Star Wars second drop phantom menace style ?

:SW10:

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:55 am

ocwankenobi wrote:
JoeG wrote:I was just wishing for a Freddy as something Jedi related but that was a big NOPE. Wonder what's coming next?

And it is the 25th anniversary of the phantom menace. The year is still young. Follow Lego's lead ? Star Wars second drop phantom menace style ?

:SW10:

I doubt they will drop 2 Starwars in a year though
Fright Night 2022

Don't stand in my way!!!

VickiBabchin

Postby VickiBabchin » Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:37 am

kickinit wrote:
VickiBabchin wrote:Can anyone see this set on Atomichub? For some reason it’s not showing up for me and I can’t figure out why.

Droppp exclusive

Ahh that explains it. Thanks!

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:13 pm

ocwankenobi wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:I decided to go for it a lot more then I had planned. When I saw my luck off the bat in that I opened a pack and got 2 legendaries, I decided to try and go for the royalty set within a limit. I ended up buying 16 premium packs and ended up with 6 legendaries, a grail, and only needing 4 epics, 1 common, 1 uncommon, and 2 rares to add to get a royalty. In theory if I can sell my 7 epic duplicates it might cover the ones I bought using USDC from selling of my extra space jam grail.

congrats on what sounds like success. not positive because i dont know what odds success is with these things lol.

Lol yeah about the 0 to 100. It felt that way for sure. I would say given these precentages to pull epic, legendary, and grail, luck was really on my side.

The odds of landing Digital Pop! of a certain rarity are as follows:
Common: 46.31%
Uncommon: 28.61%
Rare: 15.33%
Epic: 7.71%
Legendary: 1.75%
Grail: 0.29%
1 of 1: 0.0022%
Series Coin: 30%

Now it is a matter of depending on the next license, do I see if my luck continues, and I am still on a heater. Usually when I get that many packs when I got back into the NFT game, I don't get the that lucky. Based on redeemable I got and packs, I got a redeemable in 44% of my packs bought. Then even with 12 epics, I almost got an epic per pack.
Collecting since 2014

ocwankenobi

Postby ocwankenobi » Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:33 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
ocwankenobi wrote:

Lol yeah about the 0 to 100. It felt that way for sure. I would say given these precentages to pull epic, legendary, and grail, luck was really on my side.

Now it is a matter of depending on the next license, do I see if my luck continues, and I am still on a heater. Usually when I get that many packs when I got back into the NFT game, I don't get the that lucky. Based on redeemable I got and packs, I got a redeemable in 44% of my packs bought. Then even with 12 epics, I almost got an epic per pack.

Your haul sounds like you are beating Vegas.

Congrats!

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:34 am

nascar246788 wrote:
ocwankenobi wrote:

Double down on the next one. lol
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

ocwankenobi

Postby ocwankenobi » Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:38 am

Wonder how much more they would have sold TNG if Star Wars had revealed earlier.

Sad commentary that April fools is 10 times more exciting than Star Wars reveal. And I am Star Wars to the bone.

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:56 am

ocwankenobi wrote:Wonder how much more they would have sold TNG if Star Wars had revealed earlier.

Sad commentary that April fools is 10 times more exciting than Star Wars reveal. And I am Star Wars to the bone.

It is much exciting coz it's something new compared to Starwars that remold and deluxe
Fright Night 2022

Don't stand in my way!!!

ocwankenobi

Postby ocwankenobi » Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:47 pm

Ginzo1622 wrote:
ocwankenobi wrote:Wonder how much more they would have sold TNG if Star Wars had revealed earlier.

It is much exciting coz it's something new compared to Starwars that remold and deluxe

Could have created a buzz from just a sliver of focus like the smugglers bounty.

First 20 min of Jedi would have enough. Rancor keeper Freddy. Salacious Freddy. Easy I tell you lol.

billyconard

Postby billyconard » Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:18 pm

keyese wrote:
billyconard wrote:I'm really conflicted. If this was open on the marketplaces, I'd be in for sure. Be exclusive to Droppp seems like a real pain in the butt to me since I want to finish the royalty if I dive in. Am I being crazy?

I wish Droppp would make a trading system for doing all these Droppp exclusives! That would make it much easier to complete the set IMHO. Then you wouldn't need to worry about verifying through the site and buying/selling.

Totally agree. I think this will happen eventually with their marketplace, but it takes some time to build for sure. I feel like their ultimate goal is to have their marketplace work like a version of Atomichub that doesn't make people feel like they are dealing with Crypto currency, but USD. And then trading and buying and selling freely. Could be very cool if they keep building.

kmandude92

Postby kmandude92 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:33 am

billyconard wrote:
keyese wrote:
billyconard wrote:I'm really conflicted. If this was open on the marketplaces, I'd be in for sure. Be exclusive to Droppp seems like a real pain in the butt to me since I want to finish the royalty if I dive in. Am I being crazy?

I wish Droppp would make a trading system for doing all these Droppp exclusives! That would make it much easier to complete the set IMHO. Then you wouldn't need to worry about verifying through the site and buying/selling.

Totally agree. I think this will happen eventually with their marketplace, but it takes some time to build for sure. I feel like their ultimate goal is to have their marketplace work like a version of Atomichub that doesn't make people feel like they are dealing with Crypto currency, but USD. And then trading and buying and selling freely. Could be very cool if they keep building.

I'd be onboard with eventually making Droppp the primary place for all of the Funko NFT stuff. I was very confused initially trying to figure out the Atomichub process (even with some minor crypto experience), so I'm down for anything that keeps it all in one place.
Stay Lit, Y'all :-({|=
ISO:
Ezio 21 (looking for all versions - grey outfit, black outfit, blue outfit)
Logan 28 (Box Only - I have the non-bobblehead Pop itself)
Peter Parker 34 (Box Only - I have the Pop itself)
God Loki

keyese

Postby keyese » Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:58 am

kmandude92 wrote:
billyconard wrote:
keyese wrote:I wish Droppp would make a trading system for doing all these Droppp exclusives! That would make it much easier to complete the set IMHO. Then you wouldn't need to worry about verifying through the site and buying/selling.

I'd be onboard with eventually making Droppp the primary place for all of the Funko NFT stuff. I was very confused initially trying to figure out the Atomichub process (even with some minor crypto experience), so I'm down for anything that keeps it all in one place.

Same, especially since people can spoof Funko NFTs on Atomichub right now and confuse people. Having Funko take care of their own market might cut down on some scams (though obviously not all - scammers always find a way).
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

Jnavotoys

Postby Jnavotoys » Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:20 pm

This was the most disappointed I’ve ever been with an NFT set

kmandude92

Postby kmandude92 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:43 am

Jnavotoys wrote:This was the most disappointed I’ve ever been with an NFT set

Seems like a lot of people feel that way (I'm not a huge Star Wars collector but I get it)
Stay Lit, Y'all :-({|=
ISO:
Ezio 21 (looking for all versions - grey outfit, black outfit, blue outfit)
Logan 28 (Box Only - I have the non-bobblehead Pop itself)
Peter Parker 34 (Box Only - I have the Pop itself)
God Loki

ocwankenobi

Postby ocwankenobi » Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:00 pm

kmandude92 wrote:
Jnavotoys wrote:This was the most disappointed I’ve ever been with an NFT set

Seems like a lot of people feel that way (I'm not a huge Star Wars collector but I get it)

New characters and a freddy if possible next time please.

bbauwe01

Postby bbauwe01 » Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:30 pm

I stayed away. I’m not big into original trilogy pops. I’m more into the animated series pops and Ashoka series.

bbauwe01

Postby bbauwe01 » Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:30 pm

I also don’t love 6 inch pops as they take up so much space. I would have made sure to buy packs if there was a good Freddy though

WestIsLeft

Postby WestIsLeft » Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:21 pm

I have been asking for a 6" NFT redeemable for a while, but this set just didn't do it.. and to go THAT hard on them... sigh

The GITD Leia was also super disappointing due to the glow not being on her, but the poster behind her!

I would love to see how these things get decided on, would be interesting to sit in

Funkolotz1622

Postby Funkolotz1622 » Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:26 pm

WestIsLeft wrote:I have been asking for a 6" NFT redeemable for a while, but this set just didn't do it.. and to go THAT hard on them... sigh

The GITD Leia was also super disappointing due to the glow not being on her, but the poster behind her!

I would love to see how these things get decided on, would be interesting to sit in

We already have 6 inch though this is not the 1st one. I think the Buddy elf is the 1st I believe so
Fundays 2022 - Black Light Proto Robos
Fright Night 2022

WestIsLeft

Postby WestIsLeft » Mon Apr 15, 2024 2:02 pm

Funkolotz1622 wrote:
WestIsLeft wrote:I have been asking for a 6" NFT redeemable for a while, but this set just didn't do it.. and to go THAT hard on them... sigh

We already have 6 inch though this is not the 1st one. I think the Buddy elf is the 1st I believe so

Oh yeah! I didn't think that was really a 6". Thought it was a mistake print or something.

deadlycollects

Postby deadlycollects » Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:26 pm

WestIsLeft wrote:
Funkolotz1622 wrote:

Oh yeah! I didn't think that was really a 6". Thought it was a mistake print or something.

The glam pictures were in a 4in box, but when arrived they were deluxe size

WestIsLeft

Postby WestIsLeft » Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:59 pm

Yeah. I remember that. I wonder what happened there

Funkolotz1622

Postby Funkolotz1622 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:33 pm

deadlycollects wrote:
WestIsLeft wrote:
Funkolotz1622 wrote:

Yeah, maybe it's their plan to surprised everyone with it. No one was happy though
Fundays 2022 - Black Light Proto Robos
Fright Night 2022

soggywashedbiscuits

Postby soggywashedbiscuits » Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:00 pm

hopefully we get some exciting and new molds for the next round. id love to focus on other characters then the normal few!

GenericCloneTrooper

Postby GenericCloneTrooper » Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:15 pm

Would be all about some more clone wars love
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just a simple SDCC and SWC fan making his way through the galaxy

GenericCloneTrooper

Postby GenericCloneTrooper » Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:15 pm

Hopefully we see some news soon. Would love to add to the collection
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just a simple SDCC and SWC fan making his way through the galaxy

digithor

Postby digithor » Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:18 am

Funkolotz1622 wrote:
deadlycollects wrote:
WestIsLeft wrote:

Yeah, maybe it's their plan to surprised everyone with it. No one was happy though

I wouldn't say "no one was happy". :)
ImageImageImageImage

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:54 am

digithor wrote:
Funkolotz1622 wrote:
deadlycollects wrote:The glam pictures were in a 4in box, but when arrived they were deluxe size

I wouldn't say "no one was happy". :)

Well it's odd for the set plus I wonder how many arrived damaged.
Fright Night 2022

Don't stand in my way!!!

bbauwe01

Postby bbauwe01 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:37 pm

Can still make a ton of clone pops and ventress

WestIsLeft

Postby WestIsLeft » Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:23 pm

GenericCloneTrooper wrote:Hopefully we see some news soon. Would love to add to the collection

A second series will take months.

Return to “NFT/Digital”