Mythic packs

Funko has entered the world of Non-fungible tokens!
kidleaderkty

Re: Mythic packs

Postby kidleaderkty » Fri May 10, 2024 4:37 pm

Funko_Karina wrote:
yamster8888 wrote:Mythics will sell out, will Standards or Premiums in this drop as well?

It will sell out even faster now because of the chance to get a funday's ticket. This will make it even harder to get that mythical freddy

I don't know if I would say harder, since it should still be the same to pick up on a secondary market.
SDCC 2024, first time attending!

Next on my list is to attend Fundays!

Anime fanatic

28savagedays

Postby 28savagedays » Fri May 10, 2024 5:43 pm

My wallet is gonna get hammered next week if I get both new Funko Funime opportunities with Jumbo Chan and Funime + Cosplay Digital series. YIKES! :bounce:

Lakerfan75

Postby Lakerfan75 » Fri May 10, 2024 6:04 pm

Funko_Karina wrote:
yamster8888 wrote:Mythics will sell out, will Standards or Premiums in this drop as well?

It will sell out even faster now because of the chance to get a funday's ticket. This will make it even harder to get that mythical freddy

It will be interesting to see how this sale goes. Only a few more days!

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Fri May 10, 2024 6:07 pm

28savagedays wrote:My wallet is gonna get hammered next week if I get both new Funko Funime opportunities with Jumbo Chan and Funime + Cosplay Digital series. YIKES! :bounce:

Next week is going to be very expensive. lol
Last edited by AnyGivenFunko on Fri May 10, 2024 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dennis
IG: AnyGivenFunko

Funko Events: "17, "22, and "23 Fundays, "Making Fun" Hollywood Premiere, Irvine Spectrum PEZ event, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, FDO8, FDO9, FunKon Hollywood, "22 & "23 Mask-O-raid, Fright Night II, Bob's Big Boy

Funkolotz1622

Postby Funkolotz1622 » Fri May 10, 2024 6:25 pm

AnyGivenFunko wrote:
28savagedays wrote:My wallet is gonna get hammered next week if I get both new Funko Funime opportunities with Jumbo Chan and Funime + Cosplay Digital series. YIKES! :bounce:

Next is going to be very expensive. lol

There is high probability you will get the Jumbo Chan LOL
Fundays 2022 - Black Light Proto Robos
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

28savagedays

Postby 28savagedays » Fri May 10, 2024 6:38 pm

Funkolotz1622 wrote:
AnyGivenFunko wrote:

No-ooooo I don’t need (or have room for) it but I want it! All of it!! LMAO

Not so secretly I hope I’m not picked for either. :razz:

Lexi

Postby Lexi » Fri May 10, 2024 7:19 pm

28savagedays wrote:
Funkolotz1622 wrote:
AnyGivenFunko wrote:

Thats me too. I entered but even though I would love him if I don't get chosen I'll be okay too, now Fundays ticket is a different story ;-)
FUNKO FUNDAYS 2015, 2016, 2022
FDO LA 6
World Premiere Making Fun

Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
FUNKON 2021

zesar83

Postby zesar83 » Fri May 10, 2024 7:33 pm

they will sell out so fast

TakeMeToTheRiot

Postby TakeMeToTheRiot » Sat May 11, 2024 8:12 am

Oatmealman wrote:
TakeMeToTheRiot wrote:
FuegoGlorious wrote:I almost feel like this would have been better as an EQL drop. I don't think I have a chance against people with VPNs that can have infinite queue spots.

I think you nailed it - these are gonna be really hard to get and most will go to resellers, unless they have something new
Up their sleeve for the sale, but I doubt that they do.

I guess we’ll see next week! Fingers crossed!

It seems like they rotate between a simple math question or the math question and captcha. I would imagine the latter will be used for this drop, which is a lot more than some companies use. The demand is sky high for this and only 499 to go around it's quite possible even resellers will out of luck on this too. That's why the queue it system has been successful in the past.

That’s true - I do appreciate their efforts. I think the math problem really slowed down the bot problem when it was first implemented. I have been around since the TMNT drop and remember how badly a few of the early drops were botted and witnessed them start implementing the changes to combat this successfully. It’s not lost on me!
INSTA TakeMeToTheRiot99

ISO: The Office Protos!!!

1005_echo

Postby 1005_echo » Sat May 11, 2024 11:53 am

All that plus keeping money aside for the Fundays tickets. :compress:
:freddy2: Funklub member # 10516.
ImageImageImage

Greek187

Postby Greek187 » Sat May 11, 2024 1:17 pm

Oh man a beating incoming ! lol . Going for myrhuc pack . I enter for Funtime Freddy . As well
Funko POP collector since 2015
Wife and Husband hobby for both of us
Couples funatics!
EVENTS going to SDCC 2024 - DISNEY D23 2024
Sdcc 2023 :freddy3: Image
WENT TO -.Hollywood grand opening ,Wondercon 23 , FUNKON 1 2021 opening day,,

Orozcoj24

Postby Orozcoj24 » Sat May 11, 2024 2:47 pm

Funko_Karina wrote:

The fundays ticket would be incredible but deinitely shouldnt be the reason to join the drop since only one person will get it

Orozcoj24

Postby Orozcoj24 » Sat May 11, 2024 2:48 pm

1005_echo wrote:

And if this Mythic pack is successful.which it very likely will be, there will be lots more. Its nice that funko has been doing new things with new NFT drops, hopefully they continue to innovate.

28savagedays

Postby 28savagedays » Sat May 11, 2024 4:36 pm

Lexi wrote:
28savagedays wrote:
Funkolotz1622 wrote:

Thats me too. I entered but even though I would love him if I don't get chosen I'll be okay too, now Fundays ticket is a different story ;-)

YAY!! I am not alone. lol

28savagedays

Postby 28savagedays » Sat May 11, 2024 4:38 pm

Greek187 wrote:

Oh man a beating incoming ! lol . Going for mythic pack . I enter for Funtime Freddy . As well

HahAhaHaHAhahAhaHA!

oh dear. 8-[ :razz: lol

28savagedays

Postby 28savagedays » Sat May 11, 2024 4:41 pm

1005_echo wrote:

Yup! AND I still need to purchase flight for SDCC. :colors: The expenses and frivolous spending just keeps on coming! It’s the way of a Funatic. :freddy3:

naaaarra

Postby naaaarra » Sat May 11, 2024 11:04 pm

deadlycollects wrote:
naaaarra wrote:
deadlycollects wrote:The queue goes live before the official drop time, then once it hits the time youre entered into a randomized pool

Thanks! I’ll make sure to enter early. Does it still take wax or do I have to buy USDT? Sorry it’s been awhile since I bought a NFT

I pay with apple pay or a credit card when in the queue

Good idea. I’ll make sure to have it in my wallet. I just wasn’t sure if it was crypto only.

deadlycollects

Postby deadlycollects » Sat May 11, 2024 11:49 pm

28savagedays wrote:
1005_echo wrote:

Yup! AND I still need to purchase flight for SDCC. :colors: The expenses and frivolous spending just keeps on coming! It’s the way of a Funatic. :freddy3:

These next couple months are about to be expensive lol my wallet aint ready for it

Oatmealman

Postby Oatmealman » Sun May 12, 2024 2:10 am

naaaarra wrote:
deadlycollects wrote:
naaaarra wrote:
Thanks! I’ll make sure to enter early. Does it still take wax or do I have to buy USDT? Sorry it’s been awhile since I bought a NFT

I pay with apple pay or a credit card when in the queue

Good idea. I’ll make sure to have it in my wallet. I just wasn’t sure if it was crypto only.

USD (credit card) for initial drop and then wax for secondary! Although I believe atomic hub has a USD option to buy on their marketplace as well.

Matt
IG Oatmealman2287

Dave17251

Postby Dave17251 » Sun May 12, 2024 2:53 am

Hows the feeling for the mythic pack overall? Do you guys think we will see it more often or do you think its a one and done type of thing?

Oatmealman

Postby Oatmealman » Sun May 12, 2024 2:59 am

Dave17251 wrote:Hows the feeling for the mythic pack overall? Do you guys think we will see it more often or do you think its a one and done type of thing?

Don’t think it will be a one and done, but don’t think it will be available with every drop either. It’s a nice little wildcard they have at their disposal. It will be interesting to see what happens when they add a mystic to a set that isn’t as popular.

Matt
IG Oatmealman2287

wolfy233

Postby wolfy233 » Sun May 12, 2024 5:46 am

Dave17251 wrote:Hows the feeling for the mythic pack overall? Do you guys think we will see it more often or do you think its a one and done type of thing?

I think they will go lightning quick. Unfortunately, I think bots will snag many of them. But due to the figure and rarity of the packs, I can see it being very popular, almost assuredly leading to more in future releases. Tweaks will be worked out based on the consequences of this release, but it's as close to a "sure thing" as we have nowadays.

deadlycollects

Postby deadlycollects » Sun May 12, 2024 6:04 pm

Would be cool to see more giveaways like they are gonna do with this one, maybe a redeemable one of one would be cool to add

FunkoGoldenBear

Postby FunkoGoldenBear » Sun May 12, 2024 6:37 pm

deadlycollects wrote:

Would be cool to see more giveaways like they are gonna do with this one, maybe a redeemable one of one would be cool to add

yah i am super excited that this drop is introducing a lot of cool new stuff like mythic packs and a fundays ticket! they are definitely stepping up their game!

deadlycollects

Postby deadlycollects » Sun May 12, 2024 9:04 pm

FunkoGoldenBear wrote:
deadlycollects wrote:

yah i am super excited that this drop is introducing a lot of cool new stuff like mythic packs and a fundays ticket! they are definitely stepping up their game!

I think packs will definitely sell out and i just wanna see that person reactions to hitting that one of one :cheers:

Joser777

Postby Joser777 » Sun May 12, 2024 9:33 pm

Man I can’t wait for the drop am trying to get all the physical nfts plus the Mytic for the collection.
iso: anime protos, scott pilgrim protos, spiderman protos

x88joe88x

Postby x88joe88x » Sun May 12, 2024 9:59 pm

Funko_Karina wrote:

Yeah that mythic will be an instant sellout. Going to take extreme luck to get one
Instagram: popstop_nyc
YouTube.com/@popstopnyc
ImageImage Image
Collector since 2013!
750 pops and counting…
NYCC since 2013
SDCC 2023, 2024
C2E2 2024

Kenshin21

Postby Kenshin21 » Sun May 12, 2024 11:55 pm

Orozcoj24 wrote:
1005_echo wrote:

And if this Mythic pack is successful.which it very likely will be, there will be lots more. Its nice that funko has been doing new things with new NFT drops, hopefully they continue to innovate.

They already said mythic will be around, but not every drop. There is also a new rarity called "ultra" that we have not seen yet. Hopefully it will be something with some utility.

Richard822

Postby Richard822 » Mon May 13, 2024 12:12 am

I’ll try to get a mythic pack but they’ll sell out in seconds, but the redeemable's are really cool so I’m hoping for something :freddy2:
Funko pop collector since 2022
And just another person hoping to go to fundays lol
Wondercon: 2023

Lupin1

Postby Lupin1 » Mon May 13, 2024 12:18 am

AnyGivenFunko wrote:

Next week is going to be very expensive. lol

Yes it is and good luck.

yamster8888

Postby yamster8888 » Mon May 13, 2024 7:18 am

This week will be an interesting test for Funko and NFTs, will mythic packs help drive a sellout?

cliffd64
Hall of Fame Class of 2006

Postby cliffd64 » Mon May 13, 2024 8:04 am

yamster8888 wrote:This week will be an interesting test for Funko and NFTs, will mythic packs help drive a sellout?

Clearly... the Mystic Packs will sell out.... the rest of the assorted packs might not... it remains to be seen how they will do. But I don't see the Mystic Packs encouraging purchase of non-Mystic Packs in particular. What will encourage purchase of regular packs is strong desire for the other redeemables and I don't know if that has developed yet or not.
Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Mon May 13, 2024 8:22 am

I am changing jobs and my current position wants to do my exit interview during this drop tomorrow. Not gonna happen, but I need to come up with a decent sounding excuse as to why not… lol
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

cliffd64

Postby cliffd64 » Mon May 13, 2024 9:22 am

scullysdad wrote:I am changing jobs and my current position wants to do my exit interview during this drop tomorrow. Not gonna happen, but I need to come up with a decent sounding excuse as to why not… lol

Chances are... based upon how fast these packs are expected to go, you could probably be there within 2 minutes of drop time... so depending on how flexible they are you could do both. lol
Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image

Greek187

Postby Greek187 » Mon May 13, 2024 9:32 am

One more day !! Hope we can the M pack funaactics
Funko POP collector since 2015
Wife and Husband hobby for both of us
Couples funatics!
EVENTS going to SDCC 2024 - DISNEY D23 2024
Sdcc 2023 :freddy3: Image
WENT TO -.Hollywood grand opening ,Wondercon 23 , FUNKON 1 2021 opening day,,

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Mon May 13, 2024 11:51 am

Fingers crossed for everyone. May the Funko force be with you. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

haw1577

Postby haw1577 » Mon May 13, 2024 12:36 pm

Does anyone know how many Mythic Pack we are allowed to buy? Is it the usual 2 per person?

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Mon May 13, 2024 12:41 pm

haw1577 wrote:Does anyone know how many Mythic Pack we are allowed to buy? Is it the usual 2 per person?

It'll be 1 per transaction.
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

DruidMarage

Postby DruidMarage » Mon May 13, 2024 1:00 pm

Hoping everyone who wants to score a Mythic pack tomorrow will be able to. May the odds be ever in our favor.
Anime*Lorcana*Gaming

hpellot

Postby hpellot » Mon May 13, 2024 1:40 pm

DruidMarage wrote:Hoping everyone who wants to score a Mythic pack tomorrow will be able to. May the odds be ever in our favor.

Thanks its going to be rough
ImageImageImage

Some people call me the orange hoodie

ISO funko Force creature from black lagoon chase Glow in the dark

Return to “NFT/Digital”