Please Note: New User Registrations and username/email address changes will be on hold from May 29th, 2024 through June 3rd, 2024

Making NFT’s exciting again

Funko has entered the world of Non-fungible tokens!
x88joe88x

Re: Making NFT’s exciting again

Postby x88joe88x » Wed May 15, 2024 11:18 am

The 499 piece definition got the juices flowing again haha and the fundays tickets
Instagram: popstop_nyc
YouTube.com/@popstopnyc
ImageImage Image
Collector since 2013!
750 pops and counting…
NYCC since 2013
SDCC 2023, 2024
C2E2 2024

deadlycollects

Postby deadlycollects » Thu May 16, 2024 3:22 am

x88joe88x wrote:The 499 piece definition got the juices flowing again haha and the fundays tickets

Oh man that traffic on the website was crazy, once mythics and fundays ticket was found, everyone just started to log off lol

CAHLEB

Postby CAHLEB » Thu May 16, 2024 5:31 am

x88joe88x wrote:The 499 piece definition got the juices flowing again haha and the fundays tickets

The fundays ticket was pulled so fast so that fun was so
Short lived lol.

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Thu May 16, 2024 6:11 am

CAHLEB wrote:

Short lived lol.

Yeah I was surprised but that too
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

CAHLEB

Postby CAHLEB » Thu May 16, 2024 10:27 am

Ginzo1622 wrote:
CAHLEB wrote:

Short lived lol.

Like I don’t think any of the other 1 of 1’s have been pulled yet.

x88joe88x

Postby x88joe88x » Thu May 16, 2024 11:32 am

CAHLEB wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:
CAHLEB wrote:
Short lived lol.

I think I saw someone pulled the bronze 1 of 1
Instagram: popstop_nyc
YouTube.com/@popstopnyc
ImageImage Image
Collector since 2013!
750 pops and counting…
NYCC since 2013
SDCC 2023, 2024
C2E2 2024

yamster8888

Postby yamster8888 » Thu May 16, 2024 12:10 pm

x88joe88x wrote:
CAHLEB wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:

I think I saw someone pulled the bronze 1 of 1

Yeah 1 of 1 seem to always get faster than the probabilities say they will

Jmagic

Postby Jmagic » Thu May 16, 2024 12:16 pm

I'll double down on this. Definitely enjoyed the thrill. Cool to add Fundays into this as well :cheers:
I Collect Stoof :albino:

deadlycollects

Postby deadlycollects » Thu May 16, 2024 12:54 pm

Jmagic wrote:

I'll double down on this. Definitely enjoyed the thrill. Cool to add Fundays into this as well :cheers:

Maybe the next drop closer to nycc would include fright night tickets

araviele

Postby araviele » Thu May 16, 2024 1:37 pm

deadlycollects wrote:
Jmagic wrote:

I hope they bring back something at least for NYCC!
ImageImage

Hopesdenial

Postby Hopesdenial » Thu May 16, 2024 1:47 pm

Funime definitely brought back the excitement.
Image Image

"We come to this place for magic. We come to funkofunatic.com to laugh, to cry, to care. Because we need that, all of us."

Board name origin - I was an emo singer and guitarist; I'm not trying to sound mean lol

deadlycollects

Postby deadlycollects » Fri May 17, 2024 2:04 am

araviele wrote:
deadlycollects wrote:
Jmagic wrote:

It was a pretty good success with this anime drop, i think they will probably do some sort of Halloween theme with tickets included :cheers:

araviele

Postby araviele » Fri May 17, 2024 11:10 pm

deadlycollects wrote:
araviele wrote:
deadlycollects wrote:Maybe the next drop closer to nycc would include fright night tickets

It was a pretty good success with this anime drop, i think they will probably do some sort of Halloween theme with tickets included :cheers:

Definitely a good initiative to keep going I think!
ImageImage

biedermann15

Postby biedermann15 » Fri May 17, 2024 11:41 pm

The excitement has definitely slowed down. Love the anime drops.

twobeardedpophunter

Postby twobeardedpophunter » Sat May 18, 2024 11:24 am

I agree
2-Time North American/USA Mutton Chop Champion
Biggest Beard in the Funko Community
Funko Pop Count: 2354 :freddy2:
Sponsored by @mean_beard
https://www.instagram.com/twobeardedpophunter/
ImageImageImage

deadlycollects

Postby deadlycollects » Sat May 18, 2024 2:57 pm

araviele wrote:
deadlycollects wrote:
araviele wrote:

I think its a great idea to include tickets like that, makes it a lot more exciting for someone trying to get lucky

araviele

Postby araviele » Sat May 18, 2024 5:23 pm

deadlycollects wrote:
araviele wrote:
deadlycollects wrote:It was a pretty good success with this anime drop, i think they will probably do some sort of Halloween theme with tickets included :cheers:

I think its a great idea to include tickets like that, makes it a lot more exciting for someone trying to get lucky

And plus I think the NFT scene for Funko has been really profitable in terms of manufacturing and selling product. And now you see funko influencers pushing it more and more with recent drops so it appears funko understands they need to milk this with profits over the last year being what it has been!
ImageImage

gospeedracer

Postby gospeedracer » Wed May 29, 2024 11:01 am

Hopesdenial wrote:
gospeedracer wrote:I like the excitement of opening and flipping the cards. When you get a redeemable it's a rush. Once I got a grail and legendary in same pack. But the series they have been putting out a lot of series that don't interest me. Good for my wallet but also sad because I want more. And yes I have bought a lot of packs and nothing so I have to buy secondary market but if you want the pops you gotta do what you gotta do. I think they should somehow link our droppp accounts with our Funko accounts so we can get points for all the $$$ we are dropping on NFT packs. :freddy3: :freddy1:

Had to search this post for your idea lol I agree 100% on this. I haven't been purchasing as much on Funko.com and I'm struggling to reach the numbers for the redemptions. Recently, it's been rare for me to skip an NFT release so it would greatly help.

We should get some kind of credit for all the $$$ we spend. NFT series HOD I got a legendary and grail only to feel like I have been a fool as they release regular pops and chase that are so close to the NFT it has really brought the value and some of the interest away :freddy2: :freddy2: :mir1: :mir1:

PickyFunkos

Postby PickyFunkos » Wed May 29, 2024 11:05 am

Missing out on solid nft lineups for sure

He-Mann

Postby He-Mann » Wed May 29, 2024 11:26 am

gospeedracer wrote:
Hopesdenial wrote:
gospeedracer wrote:I like the excitement of opening and flipping the cards. When you get a redeemable it's a rush. Once I got a grail and legendary in same pack. But the series they have been putting out a lot of series that don't interest me. Good for my wallet but also sad because I want more. And yes I have bought a lot of packs and nothing so I have to buy secondary market but if you want the pops you gotta do what you gotta do. I think they should somehow link our droppp accounts with our Funko accounts so we can get points for all the $$$ we are dropping on NFT packs. :freddy3: :freddy1:

Had to search this post for your idea lol I agree 100% on this. I haven't been purchasing as much on Funko.com and I'm struggling to reach the numbers for the redemptions. Recently, it's been rare for me to skip an NFT release so it would greatly help.

We should get some kind of credit for all the $$$ we spend. NFT series HOD I got a legendary and grail only to feel like I have been a fool as they release regular pops and chase that are so close to the NFT it has really brought the value and some of the interest away :freddy2: :freddy2: :mir1: :mir1:

It is tough when we get such similar molds for the same characters.
ImageImageImageImage

He-Mann

Postby He-Mann » Wed May 29, 2024 11:27 am

gospeedracer wrote:
Hopesdenial wrote:

ImageImageImageImage

Funko_Karina

Postby Funko_Karina » Wed May 29, 2024 11:31 am

He-Mann wrote:
gospeedracer wrote:
Hopesdenial wrote:

I totally agree that when we buy nfts it should count towards the fan rewards.That way we can accumulate points faster to potentially redeem for protos

Funko_Karina

Postby Funko_Karina » Wed May 29, 2024 11:32 am

He-Mann wrote:
gospeedracer wrote:
Hopesdenial wrote:

I totally agree that when we buy nfts it should count towards the fan rewards.That way we can accumulate points faster to potentially redeem for protos

yamster8888

Postby yamster8888 » Wed May 29, 2024 12:10 pm

Funko_Karina wrote:
He-Mann wrote:
gospeedracer wrote:

Yes if they linked out droppp email to our fan one if they are the same would be badass.

Dewdis

Postby Dewdis » Wed May 29, 2024 12:14 pm

I’m enjoying the lines they provide but some of the pops just lack the “it” factor for me. I think if they had some action poses or different characters that would do it for me lol

He-Mann

Postby He-Mann » Wed May 29, 2024 1:38 pm

yamster8888 wrote:
Funko_Karina wrote:
He-Mann wrote:

Yes if they linked out droppp email to our fan one if they are the same would be badass.

That seems easy enough
ImageImageImageImage

yamster8888

Postby yamster8888 » Wed May 29, 2024 1:57 pm

He-Mann wrote:
yamster8888 wrote:
Funko_Karina wrote:

That seems easy enough

your right too easy, so no way it can be done :bom:

He-Mann

Postby He-Mann » Wed May 29, 2024 6:33 pm

yamster8888 wrote:
He-Mann wrote:
yamster8888 wrote:

That seems easy enough

I think they can, I think they can, I think they can…

But you’re probably right. Lol
ImageImageImageImage

He-Mann

Postby He-Mann » Wed May 29, 2024 6:36 pm

yamster8888 wrote:
He-Mann wrote:
yamster8888 wrote:

That seems easy enough

I think they can, I think they can, I think they can…

But you’re probably right. Lol
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “NFT/Digital”