Please Note: New User Registrations and username/email address changes will be on hold from May 29th, 2024 through June 3rd, 2024

Droppp exclusives are a pain

Funko has entered the world of Non-fungible tokens!
Funkolotz1622

Re: Droppp exclusives are a pain

Postby Funkolotz1622 » Mon May 20, 2024 6:34 pm

Oatmealman wrote:
Chenzo157 wrote:
Lakerfan75 wrote:
I had to go through Crypto.com, and while it took a few attempts, I finally figured everything out. I do wish you could just use a credit card on the Droppp marketplace, but with it being NFTs I know there are some challenges with that.

I still haven't figured out how to do it. But yeah I wish we could just use a credit card like we can on AH

It's not the most straight forward, but there are a lot of videos on youtube that explain the process. There one guy that I follow and watch named NerdUniteUS on twitch and youtube. He has a great video explaining how to add USDC to your Droppp wallet.

There are alot of methods though. Like some people buy packs and sell them at retail to replenish their USDC.
Fundays 2022 - Black Light Proto Robos
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Oatmealman

Postby Oatmealman » Mon May 20, 2024 6:48 pm

Funkolotz1622 wrote:
Oatmealman wrote:
Chenzo157 wrote:

I still haven't figured out how to do it. But yeah I wish we could just use a credit card like we can on AH

It's not the most straight forward, but there are a lot of videos on youtube that explain the process. There one guy that I follow and watch named NerdUniteUS on twitch and youtube. He has a great video explaining how to add USDC to your Droppp wallet.

There are alot of methods though. Like some people buy packs and sell them at retail to replenish their USDC.

Yep! That's what I ended up doing with the Star Wars drop. I just wanted to circumvent the traditional methods of buying USDC, so that was a relatively stress-free way to do it.

Matt
IG Oatmealman2287

Chenzo157

Postby Chenzo157 » Tue May 21, 2024 1:03 am

Oatmealman wrote:
Chenzo157 wrote:
Lakerfan75 wrote:
I had to go through Crypto.com, and while it took a few attempts, I finally figured everything out. I do wish you could just use a credit card on the Droppp marketplace, but with it being NFTs I know there are some challenges with that.

I'll definitely check him out thanks!
Attended:

Fright Night '22
Camp Fundays '23

:freddy1:

jwrivera27

Postby jwrivera27 » Tue May 21, 2024 1:37 am

SusanBurk wrote:Are other people frustrated with Droppp’s exclusive releases?

You can’t buy or sell right away through their market. They don’t allow pricing that’s not to the penny, which means a ton all sitting at the same minimum price. Listing in general is a pain because you can only list one at a time.

I love opening packs but I think today’s release will be my last Droppp exclusive.

There's certainly a learning curve but I have found the droppp marketplace to be welcomed change...they have made the cashing out process rather easy but I do wish they would allow to the penny pricing...it would allow for more price action on assets.
ImageImageImage

Admin of Funko NFT BST :freddy2:

Attended

Fright Night 2022
Blacklight Battle Fundays 2022 - Pop Protectors
Camp Fundays 2023 - Funamuck Bears

TimmyTom

Postby TimmyTom » Tue May 21, 2024 1:44 am

Being from NY. not being able to Buy anything i never even signed up to deal with the Dropp Exclusives! Luckily i havent needed any of them yet tho! lol
:freddy2:
ImageImageImage

Return to “NFT/Digital”