Please Note: New User Registrations and username/email address changes will be on hold from May 29th, 2024 through June 3rd, 2024

Funime & Cosplay NFT Drop

Funko has entered the world of Non-fungible tokens!
tokiyeo

Re: Funime & Cosplay NFT Drop

Postby tokiyeo » Sat May 18, 2024 9:47 pm

Boszdrew wrote:
Charger14 wrote:Bought 10 Premiums and 6 Standards. Traded 1 Premium right off the bat for a Ramen Freddy. Opened 1 Premium pack today and got a Kitsune Franny and 2 Epics. Trading the rest away for other Legendary Pops.

nice congrats.. got what I need only missing Ramen Freddy now but I'll get him soon

you going for the whole collection

tokiyeo

Postby tokiyeo » Sat May 18, 2024 9:58 pm

Jedi-Noah wrote:
hollis65 wrote:Just saw sneak peek for this upcoming drop and I'm so screwed. Celestial Granny looks a little like a sailor senshi, and then Kaiju Proto???

shut up and take my money lol.

Any redeemable you're really hoping to get?

I want the Kitsune Franny! Looks cool

yeah that one is dope

keyese

Postby keyese » Sun May 19, 2024 9:41 pm

bakivali wrote:
keyese wrote:
DruidMarage wrote:
That would be a bummer to miss out on a forgotten redemption. Droppp is really good about tagging people in announcements on their Discord Server so you know when a redemption may be close. Same with their social media accounts.

Yeah I only notice because of Droppp (and actually it's because a different Discord I'm more active in will re-share the announcements there). But it would be more helpful if they had reminders to email addresses connected to the droppp wallets, since I know plenty of people who don't use Discord or frequently mute pings (especially if the server does a lot of other marketing type pings as well).

Not sure if it is a setting of some sort but I do get redemption reminder emails. They seem to send it out a couple days before the end of the redemption window if I still have unredeemed tokens.

I must not have noticed since I usually redeem right away! I'm glad they do that though.
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

dr-FOMO

Postby dr-FOMO » Sun May 19, 2024 9:58 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
dr-FOMO wrote:
Oatmealman wrote:
This is how I feel every drop lol. It's real fast going out, but see the bill at the end of the month and think... wow I didn't think I got that many packs.

I also went ham on drop. I got in early on the drop and almost obtained the mythic. I told myself if I don't get the mythic, not going for this drop. Boy, did I lie to myself. At one point the premium sold out...then 1 pack appeared randomly. I went for it and that was my rabbit hole. I bought more and more packs because besides the mythic, I really wanted the Royalty. Got 2 Funko Force Freddy, 1 Celestial and 1 Kitsune Franny. And pretty close to Royalty now. I did keep buying in hopes to pull the Funday ticket but once it was announced who got it...it was time to stop :compress:

I ended up with 4 celestial franny, 2 fun force creddy, 1 kitsune mask freddy, 1 ramen freddy, 1 grail kaiju proto and 2 royalties.

You have any epics left for trade?
IG: Dr.FOMO
FO·MO
/ˈfōmō/
noun

anxiety that an exciting or interesting event may currently be happening elsewhere, often aroused by posts seen on social media.

:freddy3:
NYCC2022
NYCC2021
NYCC2019
NYCC2018
NYCC2015

dolphinax2

Postby dolphinax2 » Sun May 19, 2024 10:36 pm

digithor wrote:
dolphinax2 wrote:
digithor wrote:
Fantastic beasts I wouldn't mind, I do have a little interest in that. Godzilla is another good one that I could see them doing since we have a decent amount of that line already.

Someone in one of the threads mentioned a Proto as Godzilla that would be cool, and if we could get Rodan and Mothra, what can I say, I like Kaiju but love my Fantastic Beasts too.

Yeah, some more of proto as other monsters like that would be nice also. Could make for a nice starting collection of proto. Certainly opens up a lot of options with proto.

Plus I love Proto, so cute, but Proto needs a cat counterpart, hint hint
Hi. I'm Jeanne (Go by Gina).
I like Nightmare Before Christmas and anything else that catches my eye :)
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

[b]Fundays:2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020[/b]
Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9
https://i.ibb.co/wg3cKBx/hJXGyyX.png

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon May 20, 2024 2:57 am

dolphinax2 wrote:
digithor wrote:
dolphinax2 wrote:
Someone in one of the threads mentioned a Proto as Godzilla that would be cool, and if we could get Rodan and Mothra, what can I say, I like Kaiju but love my Fantastic Beasts too.

Yeah, some more of proto as other monsters like that would be nice also. Could make for a nice starting collection of proto. Certainly opens up a lot of options with proto.

I would be a lot more excited for a cat counterpart. :)
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

PickyFunkos

Postby PickyFunkos » Mon May 20, 2024 11:35 am

Ginzo1622 wrote:
PickyFunkos wrote:I thought i was getting a mythic pack. But as I went in I noticed they sold out. I usually buy more, but stuck a 3 premiums. Almost completed the royalty and scored the Ramen freddy.

Not bad at all

I'll take it. The Ramen eating pops hv become a regular part of the collection. Haha

Oatmealman

Postby Oatmealman » Mon May 20, 2024 6:28 pm

dr-FOMO wrote:
Oatmealman wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:I went ham but glad with my pulls. I ended up getting 8 legendary,1 grail, and 2 royalty sets completed. Now time to sell some of my extras to build up the USDC to try and start reducing the money I spend on my credit card for these drops.

This is how I feel every drop lol. It's real fast going out, but see the bill at the end of the month and think... wow I didn't think I got that many packs.

I also went ham on drop. I got in early on the drop and almost obtained the mythic. I told myself if I don't get the mythic, not going for this drop. Boy, did I lie to myself. At one point the premium sold out...then 1 pack appeared randomly. I went for it and that was my rabbit hole. I bought more and more packs because besides the mythic, I really wanted the Royalty. Got 2 Funko Force Freddy, 1 Celestial and 1 Kitsune Franny. And pretty close to Royalty now. I did keep buying in hopes to pull the Funday ticket but once it was announced who got it...it was time to stop :compress:

Not the end of the world as long as you didn't stretch yourself too thin financially. I was kind of in the same boat... After the rush of the Mythic chase I just wanted some part of the action. You had some good pulls though regardless!

Matt
IG Oatmealman2287

bbauwe01

Postby bbauwe01 » Mon May 20, 2024 7:06 pm

I’m still curious to see the value of these going forward as they aren’t licensed characters

Boszdrew

Postby Boszdrew » Mon May 20, 2024 9:31 pm

tokiyeo wrote:
Boszdrew wrote:
Charger14 wrote:Bought 10 Premiums and 6 Standards. Traded 1 Premium right off the bat for a Ramen Freddy. Opened 1 Premium pack today and got a Kitsune Franny and 2 Epics. Trading the rest away for other Legendary Pops.

nice congrats.. got what I need only missing Ramen Freddy now but I'll get him soon

First i was nah, but now i am lol
Collecting Funko : 2018
SDCC : 2018, 2023
Wondercon 2018, 2019

Image Image

dolphinax2

Postby dolphinax2 » Tue May 21, 2024 12:38 am

digithor wrote:
dolphinax2 wrote:
digithor wrote:

Same here, one of my favorite pops is Saga, not that I know anything about the game but because the cat looks like our Sphinx, who by the way is named Aloy, after some video game, and a Lykoi, (wolf cat) named Sora, yeah, you can tell my son is a gamer lol
But since we have Proto, we should get a cat named Chase.
Hi. I'm Jeanne (Go by Gina).
I like Nightmare Before Christmas and anything else that catches my eye :)
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

[b]Fundays:2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020[/b]
Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9
https://i.ibb.co/wg3cKBx/hJXGyyX.png

kidleaderkty

Postby kidleaderkty » Tue May 21, 2024 12:46 am

PickyFunkos wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:
PickyFunkos wrote:I thought i was getting a mythic pack. But as I went in I noticed they sold out. I usually buy more, but stuck a 3 premiums. Almost completed the royalty and scored the Ramen freddy.

Not bad at all

I'll take it. The Ramen eating pops hv become a regular part of the collection. Haha

Ramen restaurant collection. :)
SDCC 2024, first time attending!

Next on my list is to attend Fundays!

Anime fanatic

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Wed May 22, 2024 3:20 am

Oatmealman wrote:
dr-FOMO wrote:
Oatmealman wrote:

Not the end of the world as long as you didn't stretch yourself too thin financially. I was kind of in the same boat... After the rush of the Mythic chase I just wanted some part of the action. You had some good pulls though regardless!

I didn't stretch myself too thin financially. I have really been very selective with my funko collecting and really trimmed down how much I buy. I try to stay away from the mass produced stuff because I just haven't seen any new molds in the lines I collect that I love.
Collecting since 2014

conventiongeek

Postby conventiongeek » Wed May 22, 2024 9:58 am

tokiyeo wrote:
Boszdrew wrote:

Can anyone technically collect them all? Isn't there a 1 of 1 Fundays card?

kidleaderkty

Postby kidleaderkty » Wed May 22, 2024 6:17 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
Oatmealman wrote:
dr-FOMO wrote:

I didn't stretch myself too thin financially. I have really been very selective with my funko collecting and really trimmed down how much I buy. I try to stay away from the mass produced stuff because I just haven't seen any new molds in the lines I collect that I love.

Prices aren't too bad on the redeemable pops at the moment. Of course its easy to go overboard with these releases. lol
SDCC 2024, first time attending!

Next on my list is to attend Fundays!

Anime fanatic

Boszdrew

Postby Boszdrew » Thu May 23, 2024 12:35 am

conventiongeek wrote:
tokiyeo wrote:
Boszdrew wrote:

yes there only one, but we can still get the whole set with out the fundays
Wondercon 2018, 2019

Image Image

Chenzo157

Postby Chenzo157 » Thu May 23, 2024 12:59 am

Still need to pick up a celestial franny but so far I've got the royalty, ramen freddy and 2 kitsune franny
Attended:

Fright Night '22
Camp Fundays '23

:freddy1:

FunkoholicsAnonymous

Postby FunkoholicsAnonymous » Thu May 23, 2024 3:40 pm

Opened 6 standards and nothing. Then 2 premiums and got a ramen Freddy legendary in each pack. Kinda scared to open the rest lol.
:freddy2:
Hi, my name is Erl
TUFF crew
IG’s:
@funkoholics_anonymous
@operationpop (charity work)

SDCC Funko Pop Up Shop 2017
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening 2019
Funkon 2021
Fundays 2022, 2023
Fright Night 2022
Mask-O-Raid 2022, 2023

FunkoholicsAnonymous

Postby FunkoholicsAnonymous » Thu May 23, 2024 3:42 pm

Pulled 2 Ramen Freddy’s
Hi, my name is Erl
TUFF crew
IG’s:
@funkoholics_anonymous
@operationpop (charity work)

SDCC Funko Pop Up Shop 2017
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening 2019
Funkon 2021
Fundays 2022, 2023
Fright Night 2022
Mask-O-Raid 2022, 2023

tokiyeo

Postby tokiyeo » Thu May 23, 2024 7:58 pm

:-({|= :-({|=
Boszdrew wrote:
conventiongeek wrote:
tokiyeo wrote:you going for the whole collection

tokiyeo

Postby tokiyeo » Thu May 23, 2024 8:00 pm

FunkoholicsAnonymous wrote:Pulled 2 Ramen Freddy’s

nice fam!

tokiyeo

Postby tokiyeo » Thu May 23, 2024 8:01 pm

FunkoholicsAnonymous wrote:Opened 6 standards and nothing. Then 2 premiums and got a ramen Freddy legendary in each pack. Kinda scared to open the rest lol.

i find its better to just buy them individually

tokiyeo

Postby tokiyeo » Thu May 23, 2024 8:02 pm

Chenzo157 wrote:Still need to pick up a celestial franny but so far I've got the royalty, ramen freddy and 2 kitsune franny

you almost there fam!

naaaarra

Postby naaaarra » Thu May 23, 2024 8:03 pm

I wanted to buy some NFTs on the marketplace but it took a while week just for the USD to clear. Now I’m just waiting for the transfer. Is there a quicker way of doing this?

zesar83

Postby zesar83 » Thu May 23, 2024 8:06 pm

so jealous of anyone that got a mythic

Mjacob78

Postby Mjacob78 » Thu May 23, 2024 8:16 pm

Just finished my set for the Royalty! Its my first one :)

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu May 23, 2024 11:09 pm

dolphinax2 wrote:
digithor wrote:
dolphinax2 wrote:

Same here, one of my favorite pops is Saga, not that I know anything about the game but because the cat looks like our Sphinx, who by the way is named Aloy, after some video game, and a Lykoi, (wolf cat) named Sora, yeah, you can tell my son is a gamer lol
But since we have Proto, we should get a cat named Chase.

Yup, looks like one of your own then it just gets you right away!
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

araviele

Postby araviele » Fri May 24, 2024 3:01 am

bbauwe01 wrote:I’m still curious to see the value of these going forward as they aren’t licensed characters

Thats a good point, however, they are Freddys and limited counts. I see these having decent value in a few years if you're about the price-tag.
ImageImage

Chenzo157

Postby Chenzo157 » Fri May 24, 2024 12:02 pm

tokiyeo wrote:
Chenzo157 wrote:Still need to pick up a celestial franny but so far I've got the royalty, ramen freddy and 2 kitsune franny

you almost there fam!

Yup! Was gonna trade a kitsune for celestial but a friend had asked if they can buy the extra from me when it arrives
Attended:

Fright Night '22
Camp Fundays '23

:freddy1:

tokiyeo

Postby tokiyeo » Fri May 24, 2024 1:30 pm

Chenzo157 wrote:
tokiyeo wrote:

you almost there fam!

Yup! Was gonna trade a kitsune for celestial but a friend had asked if they can buy the extra from me when it arrives

Cash is always good

Hermes

Postby Hermes » Fri May 24, 2024 1:35 pm

araviele wrote:
bbauwe01 wrote:I’m still curious to see the value of these going forward as they aren’t licensed characters

Thats a good point, however, they are Freddys and limited counts. I see these having decent value in a few years if you're about the price-tag.

Also, these are 2nd and 3rd Franny's to be released... they will hold some value I think...

partner-in-crime

Postby partner-in-crime » Fri May 24, 2024 1:48 pm

Oatmealman wrote:
dr-FOMO wrote:
Oatmealman wrote:

It is so easy to go down that rabbit hole, especially in the excitement of the moment and the FOMO. I even have that happen to me when I am at the Funko Hollywood store, I go in with plans on getting a few certain pops and usually leave with twice as many.
Hello funatics, I'm Alana and I love collecting dragon pops.

FUNDAYS 2016, 2018, 2019, 2022
FDO LA 8
World Premiere Making Fun
FUNKO Hollywood Grand Opening
[color=#FF8000]Mask O Raid 2022[/color]

E1f4

Postby E1f4 » Fri May 24, 2024 4:34 pm

zesar83 wrote:so jealous of anyone that got a mythic

Right? Same here. Last piece I need for the master set. Hoping to pull some grails in other drops and make a trade for it.

Boszdrew

Postby Boszdrew » Fri May 24, 2024 8:34 pm

tokiyeo wrote:
FunkoholicsAnonymous wrote:Opened 6 standards and nothing. Then 2 premiums and got a ramen Freddy legendary in each pack. Kinda scared to open the rest lol.

yeah I second this
Wondercon 2018, 2019

Image Image

conventiongeek

Postby conventiongeek » Sat May 25, 2024 2:14 am

tokiyeo wrote::-({|= :-({|=
Boszdrew wrote:
conventiongeek wrote:

Bummer, but will have to make do...

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Sat May 25, 2024 6:00 am

E1f4 wrote:

Right? Same here. Last piece I need for the master set. Hoping to pull some grails in other drops and make a trade for it.

Yeah maybe if a good drop for sure
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

dr-FOMO

Postby dr-FOMO » Sat May 25, 2024 10:21 am

Hermes wrote:
araviele wrote:

Also, these are 2nd and 3rd Franny's to be released... they will hold some value I think...

Tell me about it!
IG: Dr.FOMO
FO·MO
/ˈfōmō/
noun

anxiety that an exciting or interesting event may currently be happening elsewhere, often aroused by posts seen on social media.

:freddy3:
NYCC2022
NYCC2021
NYCC2019
NYCC2018
NYCC2015

kdmlvr

Postby kdmlvr » Sat May 25, 2024 10:28 am

Mjacob78 wrote:Just finished my set for the Royalty! Its my first one :)

Congrats, I need to do the same
Funko Pop Fan & Loungefly fan.

tokiyeo

Postby tokiyeo » Sat May 25, 2024 4:49 pm

Boszdrew wrote:
tokiyeo wrote:

yeah I second this

[-X

tokiyeo

Postby tokiyeo » Sat May 25, 2024 4:50 pm

E1f4 wrote:

Nice hope you complete the set!

Return to “NFT/Digital”