Funko Digital Pops - NFT

Funko has entered the world of Non-fungible tokens!
FireEmblemZack

Re: Funko Digital Pops - NFT

Postby FireEmblemZack » Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:18 pm

Oops didnt check any numbers but got my Vlad, Ember and Freddy Funko andi am very excited. they lo0ok amazing
Image R.I.P. Buddy, my bestest friend

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:19 pm

The coins look amazing with the slime, not sure if I want to keep my Freddy royalty until it comes or sell it now.

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:46 pm

scullysdad wrote:I got mint #9 for Chuckie, might throw him up on AH and see if I can sell it for a premium and then buy another Chuckie while pocketing some Wax. I am still thinking about it, the urge to redeem immediately is strong.

I had a mint #7 Arnold and thought about doing the same, but got impatient and already redeemed lol
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

angrykoalagear

Postby angrykoalagear » Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:46 pm

Wow in shock! I got #1 coin for superhero Chuckie. I do have couple more so thinking of just keeping this coin.

theraven00

Postby theraven00 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:28 pm

Already redeemed my Vlad. Opened the pack with that Legendary about 19 hours ago, so pretty quick turnaround.lol
Poppin'

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:42 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:Some pretty good news here! No mention of fees, but an easier path for people to get Wax or make purchases.

https://wax.atomichub.io/blog/atomichub ... e-solution

Today, we are announcing a groundbreaking partnership with digital payment infrastructure provider BANXA Holdings to launch a direct cash (fiat) to NFT checkout option for the AtomicHub marketplace.

Since our foundation, we’ve created one of Web3’s largest global communities, boasting over 275 million NFTs and helping over 13 million wallets conduct over 1 million transactions per day – totalling over 1 billion $WAXP in volume thus far. Thanks to this landmark collaboration with Banxa, you’ll be able to purchase NFTs directly on AtomicHub via credit card, Apple Pay and a variety of other popular payment methods, offering a seamless and frictionless solution for NFT acquisition.

Alongside this fiat-to-NFT solution, you will also be able to take advantage of Banxa’s class-leading payments infrastructure to purchase $WAXP with ease, providing local payment solutions to AtomicHub’s worldwide community.

That's going to be an easier solution for people.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:04 pm

scullysdad wrote:I got mint #9 for Chuckie, might throw him up on AH and see if I can sell it for a premium and then buy another Chuckie while pocketing some Wax. I am still thinking about it, the urge to redeem immediately is strong.

That’s a solid score for the right buyer. Personally I’m not overly into mint #s but I totally understand why others are into lower/higher numbers.

FerrisGuy3

Postby FerrisGuy3 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:27 pm

Dsho333 wrote:The coins look amazing with the slime, not sure if I want to keep my Freddy royalty until it comes or sell it now.

I really like the look of the coins. Wish we got to keep those after redemption
Hi, I’m Tom. Michigan Based Funatic collecting since 2014

FerrisGuy3

Postby FerrisGuy3 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:29 pm

Redeemed my royalty Freddy. Was the only physical pop I wanted from this series

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:18 pm

FerrisGuy3 wrote:Redeemed my royalty Freddy. Was the only physical pop I wanted from this series

Congrats, I love when things fall in a funatics favor.
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

0mie

Postby 0mie » Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:39 pm

I need the Nick Royalty, I’m hoping I can get a bite for my IM Royalty O:) also got a Chuckie & 7th Son Legendary; so some good trade bait when they start arriving [-o<

My NFT collections zlyau.wam | wallet.dp | funatic.ftw
FUNKLUB MEMBER #1337

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:42 am

CaseyJones14 wrote:Some pretty good news here! No mention of fees, but an easier path for people to get Wax or make purchases.

https://wax.atomichub.io/blog/atomichub ... e-solution

Today, we are announcing a groundbreaking partnership with digital payment infrastructure provider BANXA Holdings to launch a direct cash (fiat) to NFT checkout option for the AtomicHub marketplace.

Since our foundation, we’ve created one of Web3’s largest global communities, boasting over 275 million NFTs and helping over 13 million wallets conduct over 1 million transactions per day – totalling over 1 billion $WAXP in volume thus far. Thanks to this landmark collaboration with Banxa, you’ll be able to purchase NFTs directly on AtomicHub via credit card, Apple Pay and a variety of other popular payment methods, offering a seamless and frictionless solution for NFT acquisition.

Alongside this fiat-to-NFT solution, you will also be able to take advantage of Banxa’s class-leading payments infrastructure to purchase $WAXP with ease, providing local payment solutions to AtomicHub’s worldwide community.

So if I am understanding this right, we can buy NFTS from secondary market using credit card. I wonder what this would be to wax prices. It will be interesting.
Collecting since 2014

FerrisGuy3

Postby FerrisGuy3 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:09 am

NCDS wrote:
FerrisGuy3 wrote:Redeemed my royalty Freddy. Was the only physical pop I wanted from this series

Congrats, I love when things fall in a funatics favor.

Thank you. That’s what I love about Funatics. We are here to support each other.

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:28 am

nascar246788 wrote:So if I am understanding this right, we can buy NFTS from secondary market using credit card. I wonder what this would be to wax prices. It will be interesting.

I will never use Wax again if this is the case, using my debit card would be way easier and I won't have to deal with the stress of buying $100 in Wax and seeing it become $60 a week later. For sellers it should also bump up prices for the redemptions at least because needing to buy Wax is a legit barrier to entry for a lot of people.
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:53 am

scullysdad wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:So if I am understanding this right, we can buy NFTS from secondary market using credit card. I wonder what this would be to wax prices. It will be interesting.

I will never use Wax again if this is the case, using my debit card would be way easier and I won't have to deal with the stress of buying $100 in Wax and seeing it become $60 a week later. For sellers it should also bump up prices for the redemptions at least because needing to buy Wax is a legit barrier to entry for a lot of people.

Im thinking further into the future it will get to a point to where you could just buy with any card and the banks will auto covert the currencies. Kinda like how you can make international purchases with cards
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

Call me C.J. :)
Events: Fundays 2022 & 2023, Fright Night 2022, FDO9
Collection: 372 pieces as of 03/25/24
ISO Proto: Paka Paka Dragon

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:53 am

Trendkill24hr wrote:
scullysdad wrote:

Im thinking further into the future it will get to a point to where you could just buy with any card and the banks will auto covert the currencies. Kinda like how you can make international purchases with cards

I wouldn't purchase wax either, from selling your NFTs you will receive wax and if you need to buy just use a credit card. Almost makes wax pointless but whatever. Redeemables will probably go up as the barrier to entry is removed like you said. It will be interesting to see what happens.

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:05 am

Dsho333 wrote:
Trendkill24hr wrote:
scullysdad wrote:

I wouldn't purchase wax either, from selling your NFTs you will receive wax and if you need to buy just use a credit card. Almost makes wax pointless but whatever. Redeemables will probably go up as the barrier to entry is removed like you said. It will be interesting to see what happens.

I personally like where the redeemables are sitting at as NFTs right now, so im not looking forward to them costing more on the secondary market because of such. lol
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

gokou105
Hall of Fame Class of 2022

Postby gokou105 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:53 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
gokou105 wrote:Who's going for tomorrow's drop? Less packs this time.

I am definitely going for it.

Hope you got some!
Calvin

gokou105

Postby gokou105 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:55 pm

digithor wrote:
gokou105 wrote:Who's going for tomorrow's drop? Less packs this time.

Might as well give it a try.

Got some and gave it to friends
Calvin

gokou105

Postby gokou105 » Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:56 pm

Good way of thinking because the coin does not correspond to the mint number
Calvin

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:40 pm

Trendkill24hr wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:
Trendkill24hr wrote:

I personally like where the redeemables are sitting at as NFTs right now, so im not looking forward to them costing more on the secondary market because of such. lol

While I haven't read into it I imagine it will just let you buy it for whatever the wax value is but the seller is still going to be recieveing wax, so technically your still buying wax your just paying whatever fees and rate exchange each transaction. Again could be wrong, but the whole market is built on wax so I don't see them getting rid of it, just making it more accessible. This could actually cost the buyer a lot more in the long run, although I do understand not wanting to deal with fluctuations in waxp.
Image Image ImageImage

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:18 am

Dsho333 wrote:
Trendkill24hr wrote:
scullysdad wrote:

Yeah this gets very interesting. It does seem to make wax pointless. It makes it less likely for me to get wax to buy on the secondary market. I wonder if credit cards would still deny the transaction like they do with wax.
Collecting since 2014

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:53 am

nascar246788 wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:
Trendkill24hr wrote:

Yeah this gets very interesting. It does seem to make wax pointless. It makes it less likely for me to get wax to buy on the secondary market. I wonder if credit cards would still deny the transaction like they do with wax.

I would guess that they shouldn't since it will probably be processed through a payment system that isn't tied to a crypto company. As long as that is the case, banks shouldn't deny it like they would a crypto purchase attempt.
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:52 am

YAY just officially processed my first redeemables. Now on the hunt for the Royalty redeemable. Its a must have for me!!

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:28 am

Geescube wrote:YAY just officially processed my first redeemables. Now on the hunt for the Royalty redeemable. Its a must have for me!!

Good luck trying to get royalty!!
Collecting since 2014

RedRoo

Postby RedRoo » Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:49 am

Geescube wrote:YAY just officially processed my first redeemables. Now on the hunt for the Royalty redeemable. Its a must have for me!!

OOF thats a jealousy for me!

I was only able to get the royalty for it but dam some of those epics cost a bit compared to others.
~Guy
TEAM BACON!
"With blood and rage of crimson red,

Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead,

Together with our hellish hate,

We'll burn you all--that is your fate!"

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

gokou105

Postby gokou105 » Fri Jun 03, 2022 6:15 am

Congrats!!!
Calvin

newhousebailey

Postby newhousebailey » Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:49 am

I was distracted and didn't realize that we hit the Nick Toons redemption! I was so happy to see my Royalty Token in my Dropp wallet and redeemed it immediately! I am very low key in the NFT game, but happy to have my first Royalty headed my way. I missed on the last two drops, but just want to have fun with this and try for redeemables when possible.
Hello. My name is Mike and I am currently most excited about the Gravity Falls line.

ImageImage

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:50 am

I have the royalty for sale, message me and we can try to work something out, congrats on the 4 legendaries!

CaliCollectibles
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Postby CaliCollectibles » Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:06 am

nascar246788 wrote:
CaliCollectibles wrote:2nd NFT drop in a row with zero purchases. At least I'm consistent! #-o lol

Yeah its tough. I think the early days of NFT are gone. The last drop before this one I did was Transformers when I was able to requeue and get in. Today I got lucky and got in once to get two packs. I did get super lucky with those packs as I got a grail and legendary.

Totally agree. I think I'll just go straight to Atomic Hub for drops I'm really interested in and snipe packs for decent prices. The price for Kelloggs packs weren't too much over retail, thankfully.

Congrats on your grail and legendary pulls! =D> =D>
Hi, I'm L.J. :spiderman: US Navy Veteran

Proto ISO: US Navy Sailor (Dress Whites), Inspector Gadget, Romeo (Romeo & Juliet).

Instagram/Twitter/YouTube: CaliCollectibles
https://www.instagram.com/calicollectibles

CaliCollectibles
CotM & CotY
CotM & CotY

Postby CaliCollectibles » Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:11 am

digithor wrote:
CaliCollectibles wrote:2nd NFT drop in a row with zero purchases. At least I'm consistent! #-o lol

Lots of "fun" with these now right?

Never fun getting rejected at the queue. lol But it is what it is. The name of the game with anything collectible. Wish there was a better way to distribute somewhat fairly, since some people found ways to bypass the queue, or bot purchase. I'll be more selective on these NFTs moving forward to save time and heartache. :drunken:
Hi, I'm L.J. :spiderman: US Navy Veteran

Proto ISO: US Navy Sailor (Dress Whites), Inspector Gadget, Romeo (Romeo & Juliet).

Instagram/Twitter/YouTube: CaliCollectibles
https://www.instagram.com/calicollectibles

aprilyoufools

Postby aprilyoufools » Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:21 am

CaliCollectibles wrote:
digithor wrote:

Never fun getting rejected at the queue. lol But it is what it is. The name of the game with anything collectible. Wish there was a better way to distribute somewhat fairly, since some people found ways to bypass the queue, or bot purchase. I'll be more selective on these NFTs moving forward to save time and heartache. :drunken:

Agreed, and fortunately there hasn't been a drop yet that's been a must-have and go all-in on... yet *knock on wood*. Probably the closest to that was Transformers since the Freddy is so cute. That was the last drop where I tried & was able to get in to purchase (bonus I was able to get in right away).
she/they • ARMY | MOA | Bunnies/Tokki | FEARNOT

Westlos420

Postby Westlos420 » Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:46 am

Very nice! I only scored the Arnold and Freddy but still happy with my spoils! Can’t wait to see that Freddy is person though!!
Big D
Fundays 2017 - Making Fun World Premiere - FDO8LV - Fundays 2019 - FunKon
Star Wars Celebration 2022 - Fundays 2022
Dodgers for life!

IG: funko420

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:49 am

Westlos420

Postby Westlos420 » Fri Jun 03, 2022 11:49 am

aprilyoufools wrote:
CaliCollectibles wrote:
digithor wrote:

Agreed, and fortunately there hasn't been a drop yet that's been a must-have and go all-in on... yet *knock on wood*. Probably the closest to that was Transformers since the Freddy is so cute. That was the last drop where I tried & was able to get in to purchase (bonus I was able to get in right away).

It’s definitely hit or miss. Kellogg’s i wasn’t to excited for but I was able to get thru right away but that was not the case on previous drops lol
Big D
Fundays 2017 - Making Fun World Premiere - FDO8LV - Fundays 2019 - FunKon
Star Wars Celebration 2022 - Fundays 2022
Dodgers for life!

IG: funko420

cmasicampo

Postby cmasicampo » Fri Jun 03, 2022 4:43 pm

divade23 wrote:
cmasicampo wrote:Finally completed my first Royalty Set with Scooby. Working on DC now. Hoping to be able to buy packs of the Kellogg's drop. Still keeping hope alive that I'll eventually get a redeemable from opening a pack ](*,) lol

It will happen soon. May the Funko odds be ever in your favor ;)

Hoping so! Btw thanks to you and Jordon for all your help in figuring out NFT's!
I’m Chris
IG @CMonstercampo

ImageImage

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Jun 03, 2022 10:33 pm

CaliCollectibles wrote:
digithor wrote:

Exactly, that's where I've been for the past two.
ImageImageImageImage

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:46 am

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
Trendkill24hr wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:

While I haven't read into it I imagine it will just let you buy it for whatever the wax value is but the seller is still going to be recieveing wax, so technically your still buying wax your just paying whatever fees and rate exchange each transaction. Again could be wrong, but the whole market is built on wax so I don't see them getting rid of it, just making it more accessible. This could actually cost the buyer a lot more in the long run, although I do understand not wanting to deal with fluctuations in waxp.

I did read about it after this conversation came up, it will be interesting how it plays out. But, I anticipate there will be more fees than just buying/trading for wax

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:47 am

looks like an awesome load right there, congrats on that!

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:48 am

nascar246788 wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:
Trendkill24hr wrote:

Im thinking the transactions would take a bit more processing, and that could effect you getting it before someone that has WAX, but IDK really

Return to “NFT/Digital”