Funko Digital Pops - NFT

Funko has entered the world of Non-fungible tokens!
FireEmblemZack

Re: Funko Digital Pops - NFT

Postby FireEmblemZack » Thu Jun 30, 2022 6:47 pm

Mine says next week, im very excited to see this soda in hand!!!!!!! Especially the disc. And the figure all in all because we don't really have a good glam of it stationary. Wonder if there will be weathering to the bandages and such
Image R.I.P. Buddy, my bestest friend

lazcommalisa
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby lazcommalisa » Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:36 pm

WOO HOOO!!!! My NFT Freddy items shipped. I should have them either tomorrow or Saturday. So excited to have my first Funko NFT redeemables in hand
:freddy2:
~Lisa

IG: itallstartedwitha_pop
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Thu Jun 30, 2022 8:58 pm

Can't wait to get the NFT freddy items.
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:23 pm

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Funko NFT shipment arriving tomorrow ... Can't wait!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Hello! I'm Roger :freddy1:

squidward

Postby squidward » Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:04 am

Congrats to all receiving the Halloween Freddy NFT's. I didn't get any and having FOMO. :-)
Member of TUFF. Attended: Fundays 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, Virtual 2021, 2022. HQ Grand Opening. Hollywood Grand Opening. Making Fun Premiere. Funkon 1 & 2. Fright Night 1. Multiple SDCC, NYCC, ECCC, Fugitive Parties. Lover of Funko Artist Sketches.

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:16 am

Exciting to see the halloween shipments happening.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Rantt

Postby Rantt » Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:53 am

lazcommalisa wrote:WOO HOOO!!!! My NFT Freddy items shipped. I should have them either tomorrow or Saturday. So excited to have my first Funko NFT redeemables in hand

Congrats!!!Im late for this NFT games and do post some pics of the items let me be jealous of u bit lol!!!! Very likely I will buy from eBay for this Halloween Freddys n soda..
:freddy2: Kent Chua

ISO: AstroBoy Protos, Maleficent Protos, Funko Freddy Protos.

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:26 am

Rantt wrote:
lazcommalisa wrote:WOO HOOO!!!! My NFT Freddy items shipped. I should have them either tomorrow or Saturday. So excited to have my first Funko NFT redeemables in hand

Congrats!!!Im late for this NFT games and do post some pics of the items let me be jealous of u bit lol!!!! Very likely I will buy from eBay for this Halloween Freddys n soda..

i keep checking social media hoping that someone on the west coast received their shipment already lol i'm guessing/hoping that later today we'll see some pictures.

Rantt

Postby Rantt » Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:32 am

mongoose12 wrote:
Rantt wrote:

i keep checking social media hoping that someone on the west coast received their shipment already lol i'm guessing/hoping that later today we'll see some pictures.

Now I’m hoping someone is selling their “extras” of all the legendary and grail and I’m always here so pls DM me!!!

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:44 am

Rantt wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:
Rantt wrote:Congrats!!!Im late for this NFT games and do post some pics of the items let me be jealous of u bit lol!!!! Very likely I will buy from eBay for this Halloween Freddys n soda..

Now I’m hoping someone is selling their “extras” of all the legendary and grail and I’m always here so pls DM me!!!

yeah i'm still kicking myself for sleeping on this drop...i lucked out and scored the soda but i'm thirsty for the freddy pops big time

Rantt

Postby Rantt » Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:56 am

mongoose12 wrote:
Rantt wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:

yeah i'm still kicking myself for sleeping on this drop...i lucked out and scored the soda but i'm thirsty for the freddy pops big time

At least u still have the Freddy soda!!!!!! I got nothing!!!!!!! Im kicking myself so hard when Kidmarvel asked me to join in the fun but I hesitated cos im a computer idiot and have zero idea what's NFT...

lazcommalisa
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby lazcommalisa » Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:48 pm

Rantt wrote:

I totally feel you about getting into the NFT game late. I had an exam during the drop for packs for the Freddy's so bought everything I wanted on atomic hub afterwards for relatively cheap. I mainly wanted the soda since I didn't want to pay an arm and a leg for it later one and then ended up with some pops too. But I will totally post pics!! I've been beyond excited to receive them :cheers:
~Lisa

lazcommalisa
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby lazcommalisa » Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:50 pm

mongoose12 wrote:
Rantt wrote:

West Coaster here (specifically SoCal lol ). The tracking for my order is really weird since its being dropped off at USPS and the holiday weekend. It's not like I'm staring out my window and waiting for a delivery truck or anything.
~Lisa

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Fri Jul 01, 2022 12:58 pm

Per Patrick from Droppp on Discord:

Below are the final redemption numbers for Retro Comics x Funko Series 1:

Freddy Funko (Royalty) - 2,144
Bluto (Legendary) - 1,763
Popeye (Grail) - 945
Flash Gordon Helmet (Legendary) - 1,730
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:49 pm

My tracking still says "Shipment Ready for UPS" :(
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

aprilyoufools

Postby aprilyoufools » Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:53 pm

mongoose12 wrote:
Rantt wrote:

Definitely in the next couple days especially if they're in Southern California, since the droppp shipments are coming from San Diego. I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area and my tracking shows it's not coming in until Tuesday July 5th (because of the July 4th holiday).
she/they • ARMY | MOA | Bunnies/Tokki | FEARNOT

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:02 pm

aprilyoufools wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:
Rantt wrote:Congrats!!!Im late for this NFT games and do post some pics of the items let me be jealous of u bit lol!!!! Very likely I will buy from eBay for this Halloween Freddys n soda..

Definitely in the next couple days especially if they're in Southern California, since the droppp shipments are coming from San Diego. I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area and my tracking shows it's not coming in until Tuesday July 5th (because of the July 4th holiday).

People already got their shipments. If you check the Funko NFT Collectors B/S/T on Facebook you'll see photos.

L3g3nD33

Postby L3g3nD33 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:49 pm

Woohoo! Got shipping for 2 Freddy Devil, 1 Freddy Skeleton, 1 Freddy Vampire and 1 Freddy Mummy Soda... won't be here until next week but all I cared about was having at least 1 Freddy Devil for Fundays.
Collecting Funko since 2016
Funko Fundays 2018, 2022, 2023
Funko Fright Night 2022
Funatics Day Out 9
San Diego Comic-Con 2019, 2022, 2023, 2024
New York Comic Con 2021, 2022, 2023

Image Image Image Image Image

Rantt

Postby Rantt » Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:52 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:
aprilyoufools wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:

People already got their shipments. If you check the Funko NFT Collectors B/S/T on Facebook you'll see photos.

Yup I just saw it and they are so expensive but man I really want them..

Rantt

Postby Rantt » Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:54 pm

L3g3nD33 wrote:Woohoo! Got shipping for 2 Freddy Devil, 1 Freddy Skeleton, 1 Freddy Vampire and 1 Freddy Mummy Soda... won't be here until next week but all I cared about was having at least 1 Freddy Devil for Fundays.

Congratulations!!! Can I shamelessly ask if you will be selling your extras can you keep me in mind as I’m really interested! We can privately DM using inbox!

CoolNerd

Postby CoolNerd » Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:57 pm

scullysdad wrote:Per Patrick from Droppp on Discord:

Popeye (Grail) - 945

Thank you for the updates!!!! Glad a collector friend managed to help assist in getting a royalty set for me!
Just a collector who loves Funko!!

L3g3nD33

Postby L3g3nD33 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 2:58 pm

Rantt wrote:
L3g3nD33 wrote:Woohoo! Got shipping for 2 Freddy Devil, 1 Freddy Skeleton, 1 Freddy Vampire and 1 Freddy Mummy Soda... won't be here until next week but all I cared about was having at least 1 Freddy Devil for Fundays.

Congratulations!!! Can I shamelessly ask if you will be selling your extras can you keep me in mind as I’m really interested! We can privately DM using inbox!

Thanks! I'm planning to trade at least the Freddy Devil at Fundays.
Collecting Funko since 2016
Funko Fundays 2018, 2022, 2023
Funko Fright Night 2022
Funatics Day Out 9
San Diego Comic-Con 2019, 2022, 2023, 2024
New York Comic Con 2021, 2022, 2023

Image Image Image Image Image

Rantt

Postby Rantt » Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:08 pm

L3g3nD33 wrote:
Rantt wrote:

Thanks! I'm planning to trade at least the Freddy Devil at Fundays.

I will be there at Fundays!!!!!! Hopefully I can find something to trade with u!!!!!

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:12 pm

CoolNerd wrote:
scullysdad wrote:Per Patrick from Droppp on Discord:

Popeye (Grail) - 945

Thank you for the updates!!!! Glad a collector friend managed to help assist in getting a royalty set for me!

viewtopic.php?f=136&t=101556

Be sure to check out the redeemable list thread for all the counts and %'s (shameless plug lol)

Scotty
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby Scotty » Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:49 pm

A bit late jumping on the NFT bandwagon, but when a Huck is up for grabs, not like I have much choice.

So, old guy needs a little help. I created my droppp account. No issues. I got on Discord and that's where it went WTF? #-o

Is there a particular server/community that Funatics are on to keep informed about the NFTs and drops? More than one? Not sure i can handle more than one. lol

When the NFT packs drop, is there a particular time of day, like 9am PST? Or does it vary?

Thanks for the help.
Image Image
2013 Rookie of the Year - COTM May 2014

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:00 pm

Scotty wrote:A bit late jumping on the NFT bandwagon, but when a Huck is up for grabs, not like I have much choice.

So, old guy needs a little help. I created my droppp account. No issues. I got on Discord and that's where it went WTF? #-o

Is there a particular server/community that Funatics are on to keep informed about the NFTs and drops? More than one? Not sure i can handle more than one. lol

When the NFT packs drop, is there a particular time of day, like 9am PST? Or does it vary?

Thanks for the help.

Scott, let me try to help you out on this one. :)

For pack drops - the drop usually is 11am PST - and there is a queue system in place, wherein you get to be assigned a random location at the start of the queue. So it's really a hit or miss - if you usually starts with more than an hour of wait time, chances are very slim to be able to grab some packs.

You also need to create an AtomicHub wallet/account, that is the secondary market for Funko NFTs, you can buy packs and straight up the Huck NFT redeemable on the said platform's secondary market. :)

With regards to NFTs and drops, yeah usually discord is the way to go, but the threads in this part of the board pretty much sums up most of the things you would need to know about Funko NFTs.

Any other things, feel free to reach out - will definitely try my best to help you out.
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

sdcccrasher

Postby sdcccrasher » Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:18 pm

Rantt wrote:
CaseyJones14 wrote:
aprilyoufools wrote:Definitely in the next couple days especially if they're in Southern California, since the droppp shipments are coming from San Diego. I'm in the San Francisco Bay Area and my tracking shows it's not coming in until Tuesday July 5th (because of the July 4th holiday).

Yup I just saw it and they are so expensive but man I really want them..

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Our shipment is in ... all came in beautiful condition. Thank you Funko NFT!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Hello! I'm Roger :freddy1:

aprilyoufools

Postby aprilyoufools » Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:31 pm

sdcccrasher wrote::cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Our shipment is in ... all came in beautiful condition. Thank you Funko NFT!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

YAY! We're out of town so we won't see our shipment for a couple days. Our friend who picked up our packages for us said it came in a Funko-branded box, which is no bueno because of porch pirates. I hope no one has their packages stolen due to being away during the holiday weekend. Please keep an eye on your tracking and make sure you have trusted friends who can pick up if your physical redeemables are being delivered today.
she/they • ARMY | MOA | Bunnies/Tokki | FEARNOT

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:58 pm

My Freddy Mummy soda came into day! It is so amazing!

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:21 pm

Dsho333 wrote:My Freddy Mummy soda came into day! It is so amazing!

Congrats! Mine was ‘ready to ship’ with no movement until this morning so I won’t get them until Friday but I got POP Shield Armor waiting for the Pops.
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:23 pm

scullysdad wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:My Freddy Mummy soda came into day! It is so amazing!

Congrats! Mine was ‘ready to ship’ with no movement until this morning so I won’t get them until Friday but I got POP Shield Armor waiting for the Pops.

Nice, mine said delivery for Tuesday, but I guess it got to the post office a little early so it was able to be delivered today

squidward

Postby squidward » Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:52 pm

I'm so jealous of all of the NFT Redemption Halloween items. I do not have any coming and regret it. They look so good.
I'll get them eventually but I'll let the hype die down a bit (like the Target Stranger Things Eddie that I'd like to have but now waiting for a restock).
Member of TUFF. Attended: Fundays 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, Virtual 2021, 2022. HQ Grand Opening. Hollywood Grand Opening. Making Fun Premiere. Funkon 1 & 2. Fright Night 1. Multiple SDCC, NYCC, ECCC, Fugitive Parties. Lover of Funko Artist Sketches.

gokou105
Hall of Fame Class of 2022
Hall of Fame Class of 2022

Postby gokou105 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:34 pm

I got my Freddy skeleton and it looks awesome in person. I wished I got the other ones now.
Calvin

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:59 am

squidward wrote:I'm so jealous of all of the NFT Redemption Halloween items. I do not have any coming and regret it. They look so good.
I'll get them eventually but I'll let the hype die down a bit (like the Target Stranger Things Eddie that I'd like to have but now waiting for a restock).

At least that could be the easier part with target eddie.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:46 pm

I received my two Halloween NFT pops today but my mummy soda wasn't in the box :(

I emailed Droppp, hoping I can get my Mummy Soda.
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

TheNeck

Postby TheNeck » Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:44 am

got my freddy mummy soda on Friday

kind of regret not trying to get a few of the pops as well.
Call me Roger(Rog) https://www.instagram.com/thenecks_funkos/
Funklub #4453
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Optimistic

Postby Optimistic » Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:51 am

squidward wrote:I'm so jealous of all of the NFT Redemption Halloween items. I do not have any coming and regret it. They look so good.

Kind of agree here that letting things settle might be better, $300-$400+ for an over 1000 piece Soda not related to any IP seems very excessive to me.

But who knows, maybe these items stay at those prices. It's always a betting game.
:freddy4:

Animation (and occasionally Ad Icons) collector. Dorbz (RIP), Soda, Pop and Pez focused.

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:52 am

Optimistic wrote:

Kind of agree here that letting things settle might be better, $300-$400+ for an over 1000 piece Soda not related to any IP seems very excessive to me.

But who knows, maybe these items stay at those prices. It's always a betting game.

Freddy's almost always sell for more. The problem with the price "settling" is that once most people buy them, they are in their forever homes and won't be resold anytime soon, so as the stock goes down, the price doesn't have to go down.

What will be interesting is the Scooby Doo witch doctor soda, with the recent release of the 6 pack, I think that could easily go for over 400. People want to stay complete and don't want to deal with the NFTs.

Rice71

Postby Rice71 » Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:45 pm

NCDS wrote:I received my two Halloween NFT pops today but my mummy soda wasn't in the box :(

Did they completely forgot to put the soda in or swapped it with one of the pops.
ImageImage
ImageImage

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:09 pm

Rice71 wrote:
NCDS wrote:I received my two Halloween NFT pops today but my mummy soda wasn't in the box :(

Did they completely forgot to put the soda in or swapped it with one of the pops.

Someone told me that they sent others the wrong items. Sounds like they are going to have a mess on their hands. I hope that mishap doesn't prevent me from getting my soda.
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

Return to “NFT/Digital”