Funko Digital Pops - NFT

Funko has entered the world of Non-fungible tokens!
Funkolotz1622

Re: Funko Digital Pops - NFT

Postby Funkolotz1622 » Tue Jun 27, 2023 5:50 pm

TheResidentEvil wrote:Just had to spend a good amount to get the HOTD royalty set. What a nightmare to actually get WAXP into your atomic hub so you can purchase NFT. Since bittrex went down, I had to sign up for a bunch of stuff. Not a fan. Royalty set now will run you like $150! Oh well at least its done.

That is why it's better to complete the royalty early o.
Fundays 2022 - Black Light Proto Robos
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Wed Jun 28, 2023 6:35 am

Funkolotz1622 wrote:
TheResidentEvil wrote:Just had to spend a good amount to get the HOTD royalty set. What a nightmare to actually get WAXP into your atomic hub so you can purchase NFT. Since bittrex went down, I had to sign up for a bunch of stuff. Not a fan. Royalty set now will run you like $150! Oh well at least its done.

I would say it's better buying few months after the drop than the 1st week of the drop
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

Jeffryan73

Postby Jeffryan73 » Wed Jun 28, 2023 1:00 pm

I think there are a few factors on when to buy, it possibly depends on the set, the hype involved, time since last drop and Wax values. Just my opinion though
Family, Friends and Funko :beerchug:

TheResidentEvil

Postby TheResidentEvil » Thu Jun 29, 2023 12:21 am

Well it looks like I shouldve just waited on the coin anyway
I collect all things Game of Thrones and many other POP lines.

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Thu Jun 29, 2023 6:22 am

TheResidentEvil wrote:Well it looks like I shouldve just waited on the coin anyway

Yeah coin is cheaper most of the time
Fright Night 2022

Don't stand in my way!!!

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Sat Aug 05, 2023 11:34 pm

I appreciate the delay. With San Diego, the Box of Fun, and a few personal things I could use the space between releases. But now I am starting to get eager to hear about the next release, hopefully it’ll be revealed next week.
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Sun Aug 06, 2023 6:55 am

scullysdad wrote:I appreciate the delay. With San Diego, the Box of Fun, and a few personal things I could use the space between releases. But now I am starting to get eager to hear about the next release, hopefully it’ll be revealed next week.

Just be patient everyone needs a break with all the expenses for SDCC and Fundays
Fright Night 2022

Don't stand in my way!!!

billyconard

Postby billyconard » Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:58 pm

Ginzo1622 wrote:
Funkolotz1622 wrote:

I would say it's better buying few months after the drop than the 1st week of the drop

Good to know, but sad to hear it's still as big of a pain (even more than it use to be in the past probably) to actually get WAXP. I always try to finish royalty sets right away and sell my dupes to keep my WAX wallet with some reserves. At least buying and selling at the same time ends up being a wash vs. trying to time things and buying low, selling high.

Funkolotz1622

Postby Funkolotz1622 » Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:36 pm

Ginzo1622 wrote:
scullysdad wrote:I appreciate the delay. With San Diego, the Box of Fun, and a few personal things I could use the space between releases. But now I am starting to get eager to hear about the next release, hopefully it’ll be revealed next week.

Just be patient everyone needs a break with all the expenses for SDCC and Fundays

Maybe tomorrow we will get a reveal
Fundays 2022 - Black Light Proto Robos
Fright Night 2022

Hermes

Postby Hermes » Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:17 pm

Ginzo1622 wrote:
Funkolotz1622 wrote:

In my experience day 1 is always the best because most are trying to sell quickly, so the undercutting is crazy… it’s always after a week or so that the prices tend to mellow out.

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Fri Aug 11, 2023 6:59 am

Hermes wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:
Funkolotz1622 wrote:

In my experience day 1 is always the best because most are trying to sell quickly, so the undercutting is crazy… it’s always after a week or so that the prices tend to mellow out.

Yeah alot of people buying too though so you just need to keep on tryin
Fright Night 2022

Don't stand in my way!!!

Return to “NFT/Digital”