Funko Digital Pops - NFT

Funko has entered the world of Non-fungible tokens!
NCDS

Re: NFT Exclusives

Postby NCDS » Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:19 pm

squidward wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:You figured it out and got what you needed!! That's what's important.

I like to say it was efficiency. No reason you have to learn the hard way.

I needed Maddhatter's help, too. The crypto stuff is very confusing.

Sounds like she needs to create a youtube tutorial
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

squidward

Postby squidward » Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:32 pm

NCDS wrote:
squidward wrote:
NCDS wrote:
I like to say it was efficiency. No reason you have to learn the hard way.

I needed Maddhatter's help, too. The crypto stuff is very confusing.

I think I'm good now, but buying WAX for the first time was a process.
Member of TUFF. Attended: Fundays 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, Virtual 2021, 2022. HQ Grand Opening. Hollywood Grand Opening. Making Fun Premiere. Funkon 1 & 2. Fright Night 1. Multiple SDCC, NYCC, ECCC, Fugitive Parties. Lover of Funko Artist Sketches.

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:19 am

squidward wrote:
NCDS wrote:
squidward wrote:I needed Maddhatter's help, too. The crypto stuff is very confusing.

Probably for the best, she always tells me she doesn't have time for all my great ideas. YOu know my ideas that make more work for her.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

ComicsZombie

Re: Funko Digital Pops - NFT

Postby ComicsZombie » Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:58 pm

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:Didn't partake in this last dropped. DC drop wore me OUT! If I do like every other drop...I be cool. I'm hoping that the next drop is a 80's theme release [-o< [-o< [-o<

I'm hoping I can skip the next drop... :-({|=
#BeastBoyShrine
ISO: >> \:D/ Any Beast Boy Proto (in White and color), & My Hero Academia Wave 2 Protos <<

"I don't collect LEGOs. I play with LEGOs. I don't play with Pops. I collect Pops."

IG: ComicsZombie
TW: @ComicsZombie
Tumblr: TheComicsZombie
YT: ComicsZombie

Cchavez77

Postby Cchavez77 » Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:14 pm

divade23 wrote:
ComicsZombie wrote:
divade23 wrote:Same for me lol

It's very difficult to not open packs. I am constantly thinking... "but this could have a boat!"

Lmao so dang true!!

Still waiting on it, one day in one of these packs lol
Funko Hollywood Grand opening
Funko Fundays 18-19
Sdcc 07-08, 18-19

dtmkyle

Postby dtmkyle » Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:15 pm

Still got some packs im too scared to open from last drop haha

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:55 pm

dtmkyle wrote:Still got some packs im too scared to open from last drop haha

I don’t understand the fear factor, maybe you can elaborate? Why purchase the packs if you don’t understand the risks involved? Just curious to learn a different prospective.

kdmlvr

Postby kdmlvr » Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:36 pm

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:Didn't partake in this last dropped. DC drop wore me OUT! If I do like every other drop...I be cool. I'm hoping that the next drop is a 80's theme release [-o< [-o< [-o<

I finished my first royalty set with the Kellogg set.
Funko Pop Fan & Loungefly fan.

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:41 pm

kdmlvr wrote:

What’s your wallet address so we can help each other out in the future. I can even send you some extra dupes I have from other drops.

ComicsZombie

Postby ComicsZombie » Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:49 pm

Cchavez77 wrote:
divade23 wrote:
ComicsZombie wrote:
It's very difficult to not open packs. I am constantly thinking... "but this could have a boat!"

Lmao so dang true!!

Still waiting on it, one day in one of these packs lol

#BeastBoyShrine
ISO: >> \:D/ Any Beast Boy Proto (in White and color), & My Hero Academia Wave 2 Protos <<

"I don't collect LEGOs. I play with LEGOs. I don't play with Pops. I collect Pops."

IG: ComicsZombie
TW: @ComicsZombie
Tumblr: TheComicsZombie
YT: ComicsZombie

kdmlvr

Postby kdmlvr » Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:07 pm

I wonder what the next drop will be?

0mie

Postby 0mie » Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:37 pm

kdmlvr wrote:I wonder what the next drop will be?

Great minds think alike!

My NFT collections zlyau.wam | wallet.dp | funatic.ftw
FUNKLUB MEMBER #1337

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:21 am

NCDS wrote:
squidward wrote:
NCDS wrote:

Probably for the best, she always tells me she doesn't have time for all my great ideas. YOu know my ideas that make more work for her.

Yeah its not like we spend 12 hours on the phone or anything..... I definitely dont have time lol
Image Image ImageImage

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Thu Jun 09, 2022 12:20 pm

kdmlvr wrote:

Noooooice and congrats. =D> :thumbright: =D> :thumbright: =D> :thumbright:
Funko Funatic Shoutouts! #9
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019◇2021V◇2022◇2023
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF◇FDO9 Sackanda
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere◇FunKon Hollywood◇Fright Night II

Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop #SODAWasted
Facebook: Iz Salazar

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:26 pm

squidward wrote:
NCDS wrote:
squidward wrote:I needed Maddhatter's help, too. The crypto stuff is very confusing.

I had my bank put a hold on my bank account the first time I tried to buy WAX lol I’m hoping the credit card system makes things easier but I’ve honestly gotten the hang of it so I’m good either way.

kdmlvr

Postby kdmlvr » Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:52 pm

mongoose12 wrote:
squidward wrote:
NCDS wrote:

I had my bank put a hold on my bank account the first time I tried to buy WAX lol I’m hoping the credit card system makes things easier but I’ve honestly gotten the hang of it so I’m good either way.

Buying wax on the exchanges can be painful and take a while to get.

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:01 pm

kdmlvr wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:
squidward wrote:I think I'm good now, but buying WAX for the first time was a process.

Buying wax on the exchanges can be painful and take a while to get.

Yes, the processing time does seem to drag on sometimes. Btw still need your wallet addy so I can send you my extra nft dupes for free!

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:41 pm

mongoose12 wrote:
squidward wrote:
NCDS wrote:

I like Bittrex, I never even thought about them putting a hold on a card buying wax. Makes sense though because if its unusual activity and something that could be hard to track back down, better safe than sorry. Hopefully it didnt happen at a critical moment!! :freddy2:
Image Image ImageImage

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Thu Jun 09, 2022 9:56 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:
squidward wrote:I think I'm good now, but buying WAX for the first time was a process.

I like Bittrex, I never even thought about them putting a hold on a card buying wax. Makes sense though because if its unusual activity and something that could be hard to track back down, better safe than sorry. Hopefully it didnt happen at a critical moment!! :freddy2:

I know it was annoying, but pretty awesome that your bank is looking out for you!
ISO Pockets Snapsie

MisterJ85

Postby MisterJ85 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:05 pm

NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:

I know it was annoying, but pretty awesome that your bank is looking out for you!

I'm shocked during those early drops when you could keep going back into queue that my card did not get flagged. I bought too many Star Trek that's for sure, might have been better for my wallet to receive an alert. lol

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:08 pm

MisterJ85 wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:I like Bittrex, I never even thought about them putting a hold on a card buying wax. Makes sense though because if its unusual activity and something that could be hard to track back down, better safe than sorry. Hopefully it didnt happen at a critical moment!! :freddy2:

I'm shocked during those early drops when you could keep going back into queue that my card did not get flagged. I bought too many Star Trek that's for sure, might have been better for my wallet to receive an alert. lol

I am really surprised it didn't. I could see it thinking they were duplicate charges
ISO Pockets Snapsie

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:09 pm

NCDS wrote:
MisterJ85 wrote:
NCDS wrote:

I am really surprised it didn't. I could see it thinking they were duplicate charges

True!! I've heard the new drops have a card cool down, but that's not from the bank, thats from droppp....
Image Image ImageImage

MisterJ85

Postby MisterJ85 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:14 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:
MisterJ85 wrote:I'm shocked during those early drops when you could keep going back into queue that my card did not get flagged. I bought too many Star Trek that's for sure, might have been better for my wallet to receive an alert. lol

True!! I've heard the new drops have a card cool down, but that's not from the bank, thats from droppp....

I only got through once on Scooby-Doo and haven't bought any others (waiting for what I collect). I'm curious to see all the changes to the queue now and in the future.

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Thu Jun 09, 2022 10:40 pm

MisterJ85 wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:

I only got through once on Scooby-Doo and haven't bought any others (waiting for what I collect). I'm curious to see all the changes to the queue now and in the future.

I really don't expect there to be many changes, this is how the queues have worked for a while now. My one thought was you could make it to where the account had to have a card on it that matches the account, and then they send you a code. Then they don't have to worry about a ton of fake accounts. I don't think most people have a crazy amount of cards.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

squidward

Postby squidward » Thu Jun 09, 2022 11:15 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:
MisterJ85 wrote:I'm shocked during those early drops when you could keep going back into queue that my card did not get flagged. I bought too many Star Trek that's for sure, might have been better for my wallet to receive an alert. lol

That's interesting. I would guess most people have 2 or 3 cards they could use, but the hassle factor would slow things down which is likely the intention.
Member of TUFF. Attended: Fundays 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, Virtual 2021, 2022. HQ Grand Opening. Hollywood Grand Opening. Making Fun Premiere. Funkon 1 & 2. Fright Night 1. Multiple SDCC, NYCC, ECCC, Fugitive Parties. Lover of Funko Artist Sketches.

aprilyoufools

Postby aprilyoufools » Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:08 am

kdmlvr wrote:

Congrats! Completing that first royalty set is a great feeling. Now the hard part is done; just gotta wait for that "snapshot" in a few months.
she/they • ARMY | MOA | Bunnies/Tokki | FEARNOT

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Fri Jun 10, 2022 10:15 am

squidward wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:

That's interesting. I would guess most people have 2 or 3 cards they could use, but the hassle factor would slow things down which is likely the intention.

I like it, gives other people a chance to get in there and buy.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

BatLita

Postby BatLita » Fri Jun 10, 2022 11:53 am

Ratattack wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:
digithor wrote:
Should be fun as long as they keep this up, I do like the freddy batman. At the same time I feel like it could have been slightly altered from the regular batman version.

It is disappointing that it's just the first appearance Batman with a Freddy head.

Yeah. The design was a bit underwhelming for me also. Wish it was metallic at least.

Metallic would have been awesome! Such a great idea! :freddy4:
FRIGHT NIGHT 2022
FUNDAYS 2022
SDCC 2022
NYCC 2022
NYCC 2019
ECCC 2019
NYCC 2018
NYCC 2017
NYCC 2016
NYCC 2015

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:01 pm

NCDS wrote:
squidward wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:True!! I've heard the new drops have a card cool down, but that's not from the bank, thats from droppp....

Yeah I think it's kindof like a rock in a river, but maybe it slows something down? lol I know droppp is doing their best to make it fair but it's difficult.
Image Image ImageImage

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:03 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:
squidward wrote:That's interesting. I would guess most people have 2 or 3 cards they could use, but the hassle factor would slow things down which is likely the intention.

Yeah I think it's kindof like a rock in a river, but maybe it slows something down? lol I know droppp is doing their best to make it fair but it's difficult.

It's hard when you don't really know who is on the other end, you want to make it fair but not accidentally exclude anyone.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

squidward

Postby squidward » Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:09 pm

NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:

It's hard when you don't really know who is on the other end, you want to make it fair but not accidentally exclude anyone.

Agreed. There is a balance to try to achieve. The average buyer just wants a fair shot so we need the people in charge of selling to listen to concerns and try to make smart adjustments.

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:15 am

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:
squidward wrote:That's interesting. I would guess most people have 2 or 3 cards they could use, but the hassle factor would slow things down which is likely the intention.

I'm not sure if I would say they are doing their best, they appear to be trying but missing out on things they still could be doing.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

RedRoo

Postby RedRoo » Sat Jun 11, 2022 10:47 am

Been watching costs and if you are wanting to finish the DC nft Royalty i would do it sooner rather then later, I been seeing that the prices of epics are slowly on the rise.
~Guy
TEAM BACON!
"With blood and rage of crimson red,

Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead,

Together with our hellish hate,

We'll burn you all--that is your fate!"

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:39 pm

digithor wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:

I'm not sure if I would say they are doing their best, they appear to be trying but missing out on things they still could be doing.

I mean their best may not be the best there is in the industry. They may not be able to attract top talent due to salary limitations.
ISO Pockets Snapsie

yamster8888

Postby yamster8888 » Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:49 pm

I am just buying up the pieces for the DC royal since I missed the pack. Right now just for ~$200 I think is a steal

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:13 am

NCDS wrote:
digithor wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Yeah I think it's kindof like a rock in a river, but maybe it slows something down? lol I know droppp is doing their best to make it fair but it's difficult.

I mean their best may not be the best there is in the industry. They may not be able to attract top talent due to salary limitations.

They might not need to attract new top talent, many people have brought forward solutions in the discord that could cut down on the issues. For whatever reason they choose to not implement the changes.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

D4nnym4n123

Postby D4nnym4n123 » Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:23 am

Im honestly in love with these darn nft's XD
Happy Hunting everybody! And may the force and Freddy gods be with you!
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
SDCC 19'
ECCC Virtual Con 20'
FUNDAYS 2022!
FDO!
Show me that funko love and follow my twitch please? https://m.twitch.tv/d4nnym4n

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:29 pm

If you look at Droppp now, Star Trek says Star Trek Original Series and not series 1. I am pretty sure it used to say series 1. I wonder if that means we could get a TNG set, or even better a Deep Space 9 set.
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

Rice71

Postby Rice71 » Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:18 am

You think maybe this week we will get shipping for Halloween Freddy.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:58 pm

digithor wrote:
NCDS wrote:
digithor wrote:

They might not need to attract new top talent, many people have brought forward solutions in the discord that could cut down on the issues. For whatever reason they choose to not implement the changes.

Thats true, I am not savvy enough to understand the inner workings of the drops and such, I can barely buy and sell nfts hahaha. I do hope they are troubleshooting everything for the fans!
Image Image ImageImage

Return to “NFT/Digital”