NFT Wishlist

Funko has entered the world of Non-fungible tokens!
Stat32111

Re: NFT Wishlist

Postby Stat32111 » Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:03 am

Tusken wrote:If they did a Star Wars one WAX would break because it wouldn't be able to handle the volume but it would be pretty awesome. :freddy3:

Just a matter of time honestly. That and Marvel will be huge
Instagram- calebshiny

JCFun

Postby JCFun » Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:43 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
JCFun wrote:
digithor wrote:
Could start padding it up now. lol

I'm with you all on this one! First anime NFT to exist! I'd be droppin bills! Lol

It would be cool to see NFT theme of Fundays Freddys through the years. Like to see them choose Freddys from each of the themes as nfts and then make redeemables a new Freddy following the themes as a con goer. Or just Freddy representing different looks of a con attendee

That'd be pretty fun as well. I was definitely down for a Freddy NFT in general, but that would be a really cool way to go about it that gives credit to past years :)
Image ImageImageImage

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:59 pm

JCFun wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
JCFun wrote:
I'm with you all on this one! First anime NFT to exist! I'd be droppin bills! Lol

It would be cool to see NFT theme of Fundays Freddys through the years. Like to see them choose Freddys from each of the themes as nfts and then make redeemables a new Freddy following the themes as a con goer. Or just Freddy representing different looks of a con attendee

That'd be pretty fun as well. I was definitely down for a Freddy NFT in general, but that would be a really cool way to go about it that gives credit to past years :)

Probably easiest for them to do that as the monthly free releases.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Thu Jun 09, 2022 3:50 am

digithor wrote:
JCFun wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

It would be easiest, but I think a full drop with redeemable pops would be awesome. I do love these extra promo drops they are doing though. It is pretty awesome in my opinion.
Collecting since 2014

JCFun

Postby JCFun » Thu Jun 09, 2022 6:30 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
digithor wrote:
JCFun wrote:

It would be easiest, but I think a full drop with redeemable pops would be awesome. I do love these extra promo drops they are doing though. It is pretty awesome in my opinion.

Agreed! The promo drops definitely give it a fun to it that is separate from other drops!
Image ImageImageImage

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:46 am

nascar246788 wrote:
digithor wrote:
JCFun wrote:

They are a nice filler in between the normal releases, even if I'm not one of the lucky ones to get them.
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

JCFun

Postby JCFun » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:15 pm

digithor wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
digithor wrote:

They are a nice filler in between the normal releases, even if I'm not one of the lucky ones to get them.

I hear you! I had really good luck on the very first NFT I ever went for, but since then it has been absolutely horrible luck with them. Sorta starting to feel like I ran threw all my luck on my first one lol
Image ImageImageImage

kdmlvr

Postby kdmlvr » Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:28 pm

JCFun wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
digithor wrote:

Agreed! The promo drops definitely give it a fun to it that is separate from other drops!

I agree the promo drops are fun, I received one once so far.
Funko Pop Fan & Loungefly fan.

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:14 am

JCFun wrote:
digithor wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

I hear you! I had really good luck on the very first NFT I ever went for, but since then it has been absolutely horrible luck with them. Sorta starting to feel like I ran threw all my luck on my first one lol

I hear you there, maybe the cycle is back again for the luck time on the next one. :)
ImageImageImageImage

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:48 am

digithor wrote:
JCFun wrote:
digithor wrote:

I hear you there, maybe the cycle is back again for the luck time on the next one. :)

I had a lot of luck early on, but I think I used up all my luck.
Collecting since 2014

kickinit

Postby kickinit » Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:01 am

nascar246788 wrote:
digithor wrote:
JCFun wrote:

I feel the same. Haven't had the luck in the last 2 releases as the previous ones.

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:20 pm

kickinit wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
digithor wrote:

I feel the same. Haven't had the luck in the last 2 releases as the previous ones.

I probably should rephrase. I still had some luck, but definitely not as much. I only got in once compared to multiple times before, which is lucky in itself. I did pull two redeemables in two packs. So that is luck, but not what it was early on.
Collecting since 2014

JCFun

Postby JCFun » Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:53 pm

digithor wrote:
JCFun wrote:
digithor wrote:

That'd be nice lol. I am hoping there's a reset clock or something!
Image ImageImageImage

JCFun

Postby JCFun » Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:54 pm

kickinit wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
digithor wrote:

Yeah, perhaps the competition is increasing. It's hard to think it could be bots or anything when it's a queue based system.
Image ImageImageImage

JCFun

Postby JCFun » Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:54 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
digithor wrote:
JCFun wrote:

I'll be hoping that there is a reset clock for you as well then!!
Image ImageImageImage

JCFun

Postby JCFun » Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:55 pm

kdmlvr wrote:
JCFun wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

I agree the promo drops are fun, I received one once so far.

And you've gone for all of them? Seems especially difficult!
Image ImageImageImage

kdmlvr

Postby kdmlvr » Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:13 pm

JCFun wrote:
kickinit wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

Yeah, perhaps the competition is increasing. It's hard to think it could be bots or anything when it's a queue based system.

I think it is demand and bots

TruffleShuffle

Postby TruffleShuffle » Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:41 pm

kdmlvr wrote:
JCFun wrote:
kickinit wrote:

Wait, people can Bot these NFTs. No fair.
Name: Justin T.
Pops!: 697 - Dorbz: 12 - PSH: 25 - VYNL.: 6
ImageImageImageImageImage

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Sat Jun 11, 2022 10:46 pm

kdmlvr wrote:
JCFun wrote:
kickinit wrote:

I agree I think. It is both demand and bots. I do have faith that funko will be able to keep bots to a minimum at some point. Can never be zero as there is always a back door to any software written.
Collecting since 2014

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Sat Jun 11, 2022 11:43 pm

TruffleShuffle wrote:

There have been some accounts finding loopholes, but for the most part I think it's under control. This reminds me of previous years where people assumed bots got all the Funko Shop drops, but in reality the demand was a lot higher than people imagined. I've missed out a few times, but every drop I've had tons of friends make it through so it's definitely possible to score packs.
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

ArmyGuy2017

Postby ArmyGuy2017 » Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:36 am

Matrix
Attended Fundays : 2017,2018,2019,2022,2023 FDO9 Valencia Funko Hollywood Grand Opening 2022 Mask O Raid

popfanboy
HOF 2022 & Spirit
HOF 2022 & Spirit

Postby popfanboy » Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:06 am

Spastik Plastik - El Supremo, Fuska, Batboy (may be a little biased), Billy, Amazing Carlos Freddy Royalty
Ghostbusters - Gozer, Afterlife Terror Dog, Scoleri Brothers, Vigo, Stay Puft Freddy Royalty
Disney Parks - Country Bears, Haunted Mansion, Spike the Bee, Orange Bird, Hatbox Ghost Freddy Royalty

I think those would be my top three possible NFT drops.
Tanner
I'm an artist who dreams of working for Funko one day.
Check out some of my drawings!
Follow me on Instagram @popfanboy
ISO Any Bat Boy, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, or Rocketeer protos and the Slimer Soda proto!

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun Jun 12, 2022 2:49 am

nascar246788 wrote:
kickinit wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

I probably should rephrase. I still had some luck, but definitely not as much. I only got in once compared to multiple times before, which is lucky in itself. I did pull two redeemables in two packs. So that is luck, but not what it was early on.

Oh that's some nice luck on those.
ImageImageImageImage

D4nnym4n123

Postby D4nnym4n123 » Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:26 am

ONE PIECE!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Hunting everybody! And may the force and Freddy gods be with you!
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
SDCC 19'
ECCC Virtual Con 20'
FUNDAYS 2022!
FDO!
Show me that funko love and follow my twitch please? https://m.twitch.tv/d4nnym4n

kdmlvr

Postby kdmlvr » Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:39 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:
TruffleShuffle wrote:

There have been some accounts finding loopholes, but for the most part I think it's under control. This reminds me of previous years where people assumed bots got all the Funko Shop drops, but in reality the demand was a lot higher than people imagined. I've missed out a few times, but every drop I've had tons of friends make it through so it's definitely possible to score packs.

I do not think the bot are more than 10-20 percent of the total buyers. But they seem to be there.

JCFun

Postby JCFun » Sun Jun 12, 2022 4:17 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:
TruffleShuffle wrote:

I don't doubt the popularity has a huge impact. Especially with NFTs right now. The drops are great and it's simple to sign up for buying one. I think it gets hard when you see the stuff go up for sale online somewhere even before the drop has happened, and makes it feel like there has to be some gaming of the system. But, I don't think it has been that way too much with NFTs, and for standard pops, I always some of those people have distributor licenses or something as well.
Image ImageImageImage

JCFun

Postby JCFun » Sun Jun 12, 2022 4:19 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
kdmlvr wrote:
JCFun wrote:

I agree I think. It is both demand and bots. I do have faith that funko will be able to keep bots to a minimum at some point. Can never be zero as there is always a back door to any software written.

Agreed! As someone who knows "just enough to be dangerous" when it comes to Javascript and Python, there is almost always a way to figure out a backdoor somewhere. Thankfully, the types of folks who do know how to find the exploits are rarely the ones trying to do the buying.
Image ImageImageImage

LucyAnn

Postby LucyAnn » Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:15 pm

Horror for me is a wish list

LucyAnn

Postby LucyAnn » Mon Jun 13, 2022 9:16 pm

My dad Masters of the universe / NFL teams

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Wed Jun 22, 2022 8:45 am

LucyAnn wrote:My dad Masters of the universe / NFL teams

I could see them doing a MOFU this year for sure. Good call. As for the NFL I don't know if the NFL would allow it without taking a huge pay from the drop. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

Haayheather

Postby Haayheather » Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:05 pm

I really want to see horror. But I also don't want to see horror because that is my favorite and I have horrible luck with the NFT's! lol
Baltimore, MD | Collector since 2015

pberickp

Postby pberickp » Wed Jun 22, 2022 9:51 pm

Marvel for me.
Hi, my name is Erick. I live in San Diego and I love Spastik Plastik.
ISO: Luther (glow), metallic green Sam, Pulpos from SDCC Funko Supermarket, & any T-Bone other than blue and red.
SDCC 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022
ImageImage

Stat32111

Postby Stat32111 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:34 pm

Haayheather wrote:I really want to see horror. But I also don't want to see horror because that is my favorite and I have horrible luck with the NFT's! lol

Horror would be awesome and I’d especially love the Freddy royalty ideas with this line!
Instagram- calebshiny

Haayheather

Postby Haayheather » Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:53 am

Stat32111 wrote:
Haayheather wrote:I really want to see horror. But I also don't want to see horror because that is my favorite and I have horrible luck with the NFT's! lol

Horror would be awesome and I’d especially love the Freddy royalty ideas with this line!

They'd definitely do something awesome!
Baltimore, MD | Collector since 2015

MisterJ85

Postby MisterJ85 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:11 pm

I'd like to see some Horror lines but maybe a suggestion that's a bit out of left field is IT crowd. It would be really cool to finally have those pops.

jagpop

Postby jagpop » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:16 pm

MisterJ85 wrote:I'd like to see some Horror lines but maybe a suggestion that's a bit out of left field is IT crowd. It would be really cool to finally have those pops.

Definitely more Horror. There are so many options but I'd like to see more of the Saw series. So much potential.

I am not in danger, I am the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

MisterJ85

Postby MisterJ85 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:21 pm

jagpop wrote:
MisterJ85 wrote:I'd like to see some Horror lines but maybe a suggestion that's a bit out of left field is IT crowd. It would be really cool to finally have those pops.

Definitely more Horror. There are so many options but I'd like to see more of the Saw series. So much potential.

I would like to see more of the less popular movies like The Guyver, but I would be happy with anything Horror.

kdmlvr

Postby kdmlvr » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:17 pm

jagpop wrote:

I could see Horror or star wars or both.

they_call_me_alex

Postby they_call_me_alex » Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:51 am

I would love for a future NFT release to be Anime like My Hero Academia. There are so many characters to use for the Commons and Uncommons. I would love to see the design of the redemption Pops.

Batcavehero24

Postby Batcavehero24 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 12:55 am

Funko, please randomly pick a spastic nft card and make it a redeemable funko pop!
:SW7a:

MAKING FUN PREMIERE
FDO8
FUNKO HOLLYWOOD GRAND OPENING
SDCC 06-07 15-23
FUNDAYS 18-19-22
FUNKON 21
WONDERCON 23

Return to “NFT/Digital”