Kellogg's Drop!

Funko has entered the world of Non-fungible tokens!
Stat32111

Re: Kellogg's Drop!

Postby Stat32111 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:48 am

Got 2 premiums in the drop- 5 epics no redeemables. Finish the royalty and move on lol
Instagram- calebshiny

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:06 am

Weee got 2 premium packs

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:11 am

Geescube wrote:Weee got 2 premium packs

All the best with the pulls! \:D/ \:D/

Stat32111 wrote:Got 2 premiums in the drop- 5 epics no redeemables. Finish the royalty and move on lol

5 epics ain't bad. I got 3 epics from 2 premiums (with no reedeamables as well) I am already good with it. WIll complete royalty as well! :D
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

theraven00

Postby theraven00 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:14 am

I bought 6 premiums and got 4 Legendaries (all 3 plus a dupe of Cornelius) and the Grail. I still need to do some buying/selling to complete the Royalty, but overall pretty happy with the drop.
Poppin'

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:09 am

theraven00 wrote:I bought 6 premiums and got 4 Legendaries (all 3 plus a dupe of Cornelius) and the Grail. I still need to do some buying/selling to complete the Royalty, but overall pretty happy with the drop.

That's pretty lucky.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:09 am

Yep the days of the drops before Scooby Doo are gone. I am surprised this was seemingly as difficult as Scooby and DC. I got 2 premium packs and got the grail I really wanted and legendary. I hope I can complete royalty set.
Collecting since 2014

theraven00

Postby theraven00 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:36 am

digithor wrote:
theraven00 wrote:I bought 6 premiums and got 4 Legendaries (all 3 plus a dupe of Cornelius) and the Grail. I still need to do some buying/selling to complete the Royalty, but overall pretty happy with the drop.

That's pretty lucky.

Yeah, definitely one of my luckier drops. Only the 2nd grail I've pulled (first since TMNT). I got 0 redeemables with Transformers and had to spend a lot on secondary to complete Scooby (but got lucky with some secondary pulls at least).
Poppin'

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:41 am

theraven00 wrote:
digithor wrote:

That's pretty lucky.

Yeah, definitely one of my luckier drops. Only the 2nd grail I've pulled (first since TMNT). I got 0 redeemables with Transformers and had to spend a lot on secondary to complete Scooby (but got lucky with some secondary pulls at least).

I got pretty lucky myself. I am glad I was able to get the grail I wanted even though I could only get 2 packs.
Collecting since 2014

FredKruger

Postby FredKruger » Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:56 am

Dang you got thru the line THREE times. Wow. Congrats on the pulls, those really nice. I only got thru once, as so mamy were jumping ahead in line couldn't get back in. Really hope they at least try to fix the system as it's gotten progressively worse last 3 drops.

theraven00

Postby theraven00 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:06 am

FredKruger wrote:

Dang you got thru the line THREE times. Wow. Congrats on the pulls, those really nice. I only got thru once, as so mamy were jumping ahead in line couldn't get back in. Really hope they at least try to fix the system as it's gotten progressively worse last 3 drops.

Yeah, had a few queues in different tabs going and got lucky with good times. First time since Retro (?) that I was able to get through more than once.
Poppin'

FredKruger

Postby FredKruger » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:37 am

theraven00 wrote:
FredKruger wrote:

Yeah, had a few queues in different tabs going and got lucky with good times. First time since Retro (?) that I was able to get through more than once.

Yea the line skippers got me, Ive gotten thru only once since Retro. Had low time on one (under minute), but Mr. Finderz posted line skip links so locked legit folks out as people just bypassed the line, and my time increased. Got to be a way to ban/fix that right?

I mean, this was the same exploit for 12 days of Xmas on what 2017? Still isn't fixed? I think Queue It is not the system to use anymore hahahaha. I guess I'll hope they stay away from my main collections as the Nft Fun wears off each drop with these "changes" droppp made to "level" the playing field.

Another solution is people who are redeeming ONE of each pop, and not multiples of each pop could get special access? Someone getting 18 Blutos is making their intentions known. They would have email, so could easily reward collectors that way too. Lots of options, just got to get creative. Getting to the point may have to have exclusive access for collectors, then let the public/bots buy? Just offering solutions as the current pace will wipe out this niche buying option eventually.

theraven00

Postby theraven00 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:44 am

FredKruger wrote:
Yea the line skippers got me, Ive gotten thru only once since Retro. Had low time on one (under minute), but Mr. Finderz posted line skip links so locked legit folks out as people just bypassed the line, and my time increased. Got to be a way to ban/fix that right?

I mean, this was the same exploit for 12 days of Xmas on what 2017? Still isn't fixed? I think Queue It is not the system to use anymore hahahaha. I guess I'll hope they stay away from my main collections as the Nft Fun wears off each drop with these "changes" droppp made to "level" the playing field.

Another solution is people who are redeeming ONE of each pop, and not multiples of each pop could get special access? Someone getting 18 Blutos is making their intentions known. They would have email, so could easily reward collectors that way too. Lots of options, just got to get creative. Getting to the point may have to have exclusive access for collectors, then let the public/bots buy? Just offering solutions as the current pace will wipe out this niche buying option eventually.

Yeah, that's crazy to hear that line skip links were posted. I didn't think that'd be possible with how the queue is setup, but I guess people always find a way. I remember in 2019 that something similar happened with Fundays tickets where one person bought a bunch because a link was posted a couple minutes early. But that was with Eventbrite, I guess they find ways around every system.

Honestly, I haven't seen any system that they've tried work very well.
Poppin'

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:25 am

theraven00 wrote:
FredKruger wrote:

Yeah, that's crazy to hear that line skip links were posted. I didn't think that'd be possible with how the queue is setup, but I guess people always find a way. I remember in 2019 that something similar happened with Fundays tickets where one person bought a bunch because a link was posted a couple minutes early. But that was with Eventbrite, I guess they find ways around every system.

i always thought these stories were folklore or something. i guess since i've never used or gotten access to the supposed links i didn't think they were real lol

hpellot

Postby hpellot » Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:26 am

mongoose12 wrote:
theraven00 wrote:
FredKruger wrote:

i always thought these stories were folklore or something. i guess since i've never used or gotten access to the supposed links i didn't think they were real lol

I was lucky enough to get a pair of premium packs
ImageImageImage

Some people call me the orange hoodie

ISO funko Force creature from black lagoon chase Glow in the dark

thefunkohunko

Postby thefunkohunko » Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:44 am

I bought secondhand since I missed the initial drop, but I pulled two of Cornelius and 75% of royalty is complete from two premiums and two standards!
Since I got a variety of each rarity, I did a lot of trading of duplicates!
I traded one of my Cornelius duplicates with LJ (CaliCollectables) for Sugar Pops Pete! Thanks, LJ!
Hey y’all, I'm Austin! I love putting smiles on people’s faces through my love for collecting and art!
Follow me on Instagram @thefunkohunko and check out my Funko art portfolio!
Aspring Funko artist!
In search of 2004 SDCC Funko-Mart items & old school Funko memorabilia!

Optimistic

Postby Optimistic » Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:41 pm

scullysdad wrote:I like Cornelius least of the Legendary NFTs and he is way more expensive than the other two. I don't think I have my finger on the pulse of the NFT collectors here, I can never predict prices.

I'm going to stop complaining about pack drops - I always get annoyed on social media when other people complain about missing drops, I just got spoiled by the drops from Iron Maiden to Transformers. After TMNT I kind of expected these monthly battles.

It makes sense since Cornelius is the most well known of the mascots here due to continued usage and really should have been a common. That's who people would most recognize and connect to.

Coco hasn't been marketed in the US in ages and Pete was retired in the 60s so they are going to be far less known even if they have cooler designs
:freddy4:

Animation (and occasionally Ad Icons) collector. Dorbz (RIP), Soda, Pop and Pez focused.

ComicsZombie

Postby ComicsZombie » Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:55 pm

Optimistic wrote:
scullysdad wrote:I like Cornelius least of the Legendary NFTs and he is way more expensive than the other two. I don't think I have my finger on the pulse of the NFT collectors here, I can never predict prices.

I'm going to stop complaining about pack drops - I always get annoyed on social media when other people complain about missing drops, I just got spoiled by the drops from Iron Maiden to Transformers. After TMNT I kind of expected these monthly battles.

It makes sense since Cornelius is the most well known of the mascots here due to continued usage and really should have been a common. That's who people would most recognize and connect to.

Coco hasn't been marketed in the US in ages and Pete was retired in the 60s so they are going to be far less known even if they have cooler designs

I definitely want Cornelius and have a Pete lol... Ah well
#BeastBoyShrine
ISO: >> \:D/ Any Beast Boy Proto (in White and color), & My Hero Academia Wave 2 Protos <<

"I don't collect LEGOs. I play with LEGOs. I don't play with Pops. I collect Pops."

IG: ComicsZombie
TW: @ComicsZombie
Tumblr: TheComicsZombie
YT: ComicsZombie

swobobafett
Hall of Fame Class of 2007
Hall of Fame Class of 2007

Postby swobobafett » Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:56 pm

I love this set, and I'm working on completing them. I pulled 2 Legendaries and a Grail in one premium pack. That has NEVER happened to me before so I was psyched!
Funko Funbae

thefunkohunko

Postby thefunkohunko » Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:04 pm

swobobafett wrote:I love this set, and I'm working on completing them. I pulled 2 Legendaries and a Grail in one premium pack. That has NEVER happened to me before so I was psyched!

thats some luck right there! congrats Jason!
Hey y’all, I'm Austin! I love putting smiles on people’s faces through my love for collecting and art!
Follow me on Instagram @thefunkohunko and check out my Funko art portfolio!
Aspring Funko artist!
In search of 2004 SDCC Funko-Mart items & old school Funko memorabilia!

theraven00

Postby theraven00 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 1:09 pm

swobobafett wrote:I love this set, and I'm working on completing them. I pulled 2 Legendaries and a Grail in one premium pack. That has NEVER happened to me before so I was psyched!

That's awesome! I've pulled 2 Legendaries in a pack before (Scooby set), but 2 and a Grail is really amazing. Congrats!
Poppin'

jagpop

Postby jagpop » Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:29 pm

wolfy233 wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:
jagpop wrote:Packs aren't that expensive on ahub relatively speaking. Risk some packs or save and straight up buy the legendary ones. Hmmm...

The legendaries are only around 60 to 70 right now, probably easier to buy the one you want outright

I was thinking the same thing. I felt like I was gonna regret not trying for this drop, but now I'm thinking it might have been the best idea as this could end up being a cheaper route for me.

Good points from everyone. It's tempting because of the cheaper pack tickets. But if you strike out on two premiums, that would have been more than enough to get a legendary. In the long run I do think prices will keep dropping.

I am not in danger, I am the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

lazcommalisa
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby lazcommalisa » Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:35 pm

Are you DisTrackers lol lol lol Congrats Jason!! Glad you've had some fantastic luck on a set you really enjoyed. Good luck on completing Royalty for that awesome Freddy :cheers:
:freddy2:
~Lisa

IG: itallstartedwitha_pop
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:00 pm

I actually pulled 2 Conrnelius legendaries and a grail in a premium pack too, looks like we both have similar luck lol
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

Call me C.J. :)
Events: Fundays 2022 & 2023, Fright Night 2022, FDO9
Collection: 372 pieces as of 03/25/24
ISO Proto: Paka Paka Dragon

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:02 pm

thefunkohunko wrote:I bought secondhand since I missed the initial drop, but I pulled two of Cornelius and 75% of royalty is complete from two premiums and two standards!
Since I got a variety of each rarity, I did a lot of trading of duplicates!
I traded one of my Cornelius duplicates with LJ (CaliCollectables) for Sugar Pops Pete! Thanks, LJ!

This was the first time I wasn’t able to get any on the drop, and I feel most of us had to go secondhand anyways lol luckily they aren’t that badly priced.
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

Call me C.J. :)
Events: Fundays 2022 & 2023, Fright Night 2022, FDO9
Collection: 372 pieces as of 03/25/24
ISO Proto: Paka Paka Dragon

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:19 pm

theraven00 wrote:
digithor wrote:

That's pretty lucky.

I've opened a legendary once fora soda and I was excited enough on that. lol
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

wolfy233

Postby wolfy233 » Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:48 pm

jagpop wrote:
wolfy233 wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:
The legendaries are only around 60 to 70 right now, probably easier to buy the one you want outright

I was thinking the same thing. I felt like I was gonna regret not trying for this drop, but now I'm thinking it might have been the best idea as this could end up being a cheaper route for me.

Good points from everyone. It's tempting because of the cheaper pack tickets. But if you strike out on two premiums, that would have been more than enough to get a legendary. In the long run I do think prices will keep dropping.

I think so as well. Throw in that crypto prices in general are dropping and it adds another factor in waiting for the ones you want before the redemption period.

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:31 pm

FredKruger wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Wow I know there were less packs but gone in under half an hour, definitely some new players have joined the game... good luck to everyone opening packs!!!

Sadly I don't think it's new players I heard links were being leaked on social media. I feel bad for Droppp and Funko working so hard to make it fair for everyone and others destroying their hard work.

Yep, bypass links for the last 2 drops all over social media. Whatever changes droppp made should just be reversed was much better before they did whatever they did. The drops are getting less and less fun. One buy per acct, up the limit. Easy solution IMO.

The line jumping is prob most frustrating.

Yeah the queue is crazy enough without straight to checkout shenanigans, at least the queue has a randomness that is as fair as it can be. I don't think there will ever be a 100 percent perfect solution though. People always find a way to game the system :(
Image Image ImageImage

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:50 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
FredKruger wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Sadly I don't think it's new players I heard links were being leaked on social media. I feel bad for Droppp and Funko working so hard to make it fair for everyone and others destroying their hard work.

Yep, bypass links for the last 2 drops all over social media. Whatever changes droppp made should just be reversed was much better before they did whatever they did. The drops are getting less and less fun. One buy per acct, up the limit. Easy solution IMO.

Yeah the queue is crazy enough without straight to checkout shenanigans, at least the queue has a randomness that is as fair as it can be. I don't think there will ever be a 100 percent perfect solution though. People always find a way to game the system :(

That's why I jump in a queue to try and help, if I can help one funatic it's a win for the day.
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

hpellot

Postby hpellot » Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:58 pm

I am looking to complete the set still. But I was able to get some packs.
ImageImageImage

Hgmaddhatter

Postby Hgmaddhatter » Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:28 pm

NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
FredKruger wrote:

That's why I jump in a queue to try and help, if I can help one funatic it's a win for the day.

That's true! When friends ask you are there to help :) it's why we keep you around lol
Image Image ImageImage

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:35 pm

Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:Yeah the queue is crazy enough without straight to checkout shenanigans, at least the queue has a randomness that is as fair as it can be. I don't think there will ever be a 100 percent perfect solution though. People always find a way to game the system :(

That's true! When friends ask you are there to help :) it's why we keep you around lol

And here I thought it was for my stunning looks :D
ISO Pockets Snapsie

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:41 am

FredKruger wrote:

Luck was definitely on your side getting through 3 times. That is crazy.
Collecting since 2014

RedRoo

Postby RedRoo » Fri Jun 03, 2022 5:54 am

NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:
NCDS wrote:

The looks are a bonus <3
~Guy
TEAM BACON!
"With blood and rage of crimson red,

Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead,

Together with our hellish hate,

We'll burn you all--that is your fate!"

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

gokou105
Hall of Fame Class of 2022

Postby gokou105 » Fri Jun 03, 2022 6:12 am

It's definitely more difficult to get through...I was lucky to get in twice. I helped my friends out with the packs and only kept 1 standard pack for myself to rip for fun lol
Calvin

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:28 pm

RedRoo wrote:
NCDS wrote:
Hgmaddhatter wrote:That's true! When friends ask you are there to help :) it's why we keep you around lol

The looks are a bonus <3

:smt049 :smt049 :smt049 :smt049
ISO Pockets Snapsie

RogerDuckDodgers

Postby RogerDuckDodgers » Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:55 pm

gokou105 wrote:It's definitely more difficult to get through...I was lucky to get in twice. I helped my friends out with the packs and only kept 1 standard pack for myself to rip for fun lol

I didn't get in at all this time :-({|= So feel to send me your cheapy cards from that pack you opened!!! ;-)

gokou105

Postby gokou105 » Fri Jun 03, 2022 2:33 pm

RogerDuckDodgers wrote:
gokou105 wrote:It's definitely more difficult to get through...I was lucky to get in twice. I helped my friends out with the packs and only kept 1 standard pack for myself to rip for fun lol

I didn't get in at all this time :-({|= So feel to send me your cheapy cards from that pack you opened!!! ;-)

Depends when I open it lol but I can do that
Calvin

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Fri Jun 03, 2022 4:05 pm

Finished my royalty and was able to pick up Coco and Sugar Pops Pete. I didn't get any packs but I got all of these for around $230 total which is not much more than I would have been willing to spend on packs (I used to try and do three trips through the queue which was $180 plus fees).

I have managed to do royalty for all 12 sets (plus the Fantasik Plastik set). Even if I stop now, I think I have a pretty great NFT collection and this forum has been a blast to follow so thanks to all of the active posters in here!

Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Fri Jun 03, 2022 4:32 pm

scullysdad wrote:Finished my royalty and was able to pick up Coco and Sugar Pops Pete. I didn't get any packs but I got all of these for around $230 total which is not much more than I would have been willing to spend on packs (I used to try and do three trips through the queue which was $180 plus fees).

I have managed to do royalty for all 12 sets (plus the Fantasik Plastik set). Even if I stop now, I think I have a pretty great NFT collection and this forum has been a blast to follow so thanks to all of the active posters in here!

Congrats on all the good luck and the great attitude going forward! Hope you are able to continue to finish new sets if you so choose!

hpellot

Postby hpellot » Sat Jun 04, 2022 3:33 pm

Dsho333 wrote:
scullysdad wrote:Finished my royalty and was able to pick up Coco and Sugar Pops Pete. I didn't get any packs but I got all of these for around $230 total which is not much more than I would have been willing to spend on packs (I used to try and do three trips through the queue which was $180 plus fees).

Congrats on all the good luck and the great attitude going forward! Hope you are able to continue to finish new sets if you so choose!

Awesome collection

I just finished completing my first royalty set (Kellogg's) I have the legendries as well just missing the grail
ImageImageImage

Return to “NFT/Digital”