Fundays and NFTs

Funko has entered the world of Non-fungible tokens!
dolphinax2

Re: Fundays and NFTs

Postby dolphinax2 » Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:15 pm

Rcmal1 wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:How could would it be if they incorporated NFTs into fundays. Maybe each table or teach teams scnas some QR code getting an NFT with a chance at one that is redeemable. I think with NFTs growing, I would love to see it be a part of the festivities. Do we think they will make NFT drop announcements?

It was cool getting one at Fundays. It is the first NFT I have owned.

Same here, I'm old (LOL) and this NFT just isn't clicking with me, I'll figure out the benefits eventually :-k
Hi. I'm Jeanne (Go by Gina).
I like Nightmare Before Christmas and anything else that catches my eye :)
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

[b]Fundays:2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020[/b]
Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9
https://i.ibb.co/wg3cKBx/hJXGyyX.png

Rcmal1

Postby Rcmal1 » Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:05 pm

dolphinax2 wrote:
Rcmal1 wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:How could would it be if they incorporated NFTs into fundays. Maybe each table or teach teams scnas some QR code getting an NFT with a chance at one that is redeemable. I think with NFTs growing, I would love to see it be a part of the festivities. Do we think they will make NFT drop announcements?

Same here, I'm old (LOL) and this NFT just isn't clicking with me, I'll figure out the benefits eventually :-k

I may not figure out the benefits but happy to be part of the zeitgeist, they definitely make me feel old. I could see them being used in a cool way for video games.

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:27 am

Rcmal1 wrote:
dolphinax2 wrote:
Rcmal1 wrote:

I may not figure out the benefits but happy to be part of the zeitgeist, they definitely make me feel old. I could see them being used in a cool way for video games.

I have really enjoyed the NFTs especially the drops they have been doing. They are pretty cool.
Collecting since 2014

Rcmal1

Postby Rcmal1 » Thu Sep 15, 2022 7:15 am

nascar246788 wrote:
Rcmal1 wrote:
dolphinax2 wrote:

I have really enjoyed the NFTs especially the drops they have been doing. They are pretty cool.

So I am completely in the dark. What do you mean by the drops? Also, what are you enjoying about them?

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:24 am

Rcmal1 wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
Rcmal1 wrote:

So I am completely in the dark. What do you mean by the drops? Also, what are you enjoying about them?

Funko is dropping a new set of NFTs about every two weeks. If you go to digital.funko.com, you can see it. They drop a set like Power Rangers. You buy packs from them using US dollars. Each drop has a set of redeemables (1 grail, a few legendaries, and a royalty). Royalty is freddy in the theme of the drop. Digital.funko.com has a lot of info and you can see past drops.
Collecting since 2014

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:25 am

nascar246788 wrote:
Rcmal1 wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

Funko is dropping a new set of NFTs about every two weeks. If you go to digital.funko.com, you can see it. They drop a set like Power Rangers. You buy packs from them using US dollars. Each drop has a set of redeemables (1 grail, a few legendaries, and a royalty). Royalty is freddy in the theme of the drop. Digital.funko.com has a lot of info and you can see past drops.

Don't forget about the time frame until you could receive your redeemable physical pop/soda. lol
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

FunCo010

Postby FunCo010 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 4:20 am

digithor wrote:
nascar246788 wrote: Don't forget about the time frame until you could receive your redeemable physical pop/soda. lol

A very important one to not forget [-X :D :D :D
PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: FUNCO010

Rcmal1

Postby Rcmal1 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 9:10 am

digithor wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
Rcmal1 wrote:

Don't forget about the time frame until you could receive your redeemable physical pop/soda. lol

That is pretty cool and I will definitely check it out. Now I am going to sound like a complete old here, so let me apologize in advance, but as you collect them is there any use for them today besides the collecting portion? I mean the same could obviously be said about physical objects as well but I know that other companies have been trying to integrate NFTs.

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:24 am

Rcmal1 wrote:
digithor wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

That is pretty cool and I will definitely check it out. Now I am going to sound like a complete old here, so let me apologize in advance, but as you collect them is there any use for them today besides the collecting portion? I mean the same could obviously be said about physical objects as well but I know that other companies have been trying to integrate NFTs.

Not really, you have an animated picture. lol
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

NoobMaster69

Postby NoobMaster69 » Sat Mar 11, 2023 12:45 am

Unless I’ve misunderstood the site, the 1/1 for Proto Robos and Pop Protectors have yet to be claimed.

So what’s everyone doing with theirs? My pack is still sealed lol

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:05 am

NoobMaster69 wrote:Unless I’ve misunderstood the site, the 1/1 for Proto Robos and Pop Protectors have yet to be claimed.

I think all 1/1 is pulled already
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

NoobMaster69

Postby NoobMaster69 » Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:52 am

Ginzo1622 wrote:
NoobMaster69 wrote:Unless I’ve misunderstood the site, the 1/1 for Proto Robos and Pop Protectors have yet to be claimed.

I think all 1/1 is pulled already

I looked at atomichub - the 2 I mentioned doesn’t show it’s been transferred yet so that’s why I was asking.

Return to “NFT/Digital”