Hanna Barbara Is Next

Funko has entered the world of Non-fungible tokens!
renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Re: Hanna Barbara Is Next

Postby renardchua » Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:26 pm

Gunning primarily for Freddy for this set! The Huck Grail is awesome too! :)
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Fri Jul 01, 2022 7:36 pm

Freddy and Astro are awesome.
Hi, I’m Steph.

CoolNerd

Postby CoolNerd » Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:46 pm

I love how the grail look! The Freddy is great too! Definitely will try to complete this set!
Just a collector who loves Funko!!

CoolNerd

Postby CoolNerd » Fri Jul 01, 2022 9:48 pm

AutumnsToyz wrote:I'm actually surprised we havent had this set sooner

IKR!!!! Its like just yesterday that we get the MLP NFTs! Its fast and furious at this rate!

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:04 pm

A pass for me, what is George Jetson even wearing? :eek:
Image Image
ImageImage

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:28 pm

DrunkoPop wrote:A pass for me, what is George Jetson even wearing? :eek:

i assumed he was dressed as Santa lol

but he's actually in the suit that made him fly in one episode...so clearly something the fans have been clamoring for :roflmao:

Optimistic

Postby Optimistic » Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:38 pm

Hmmm, not as negative as other people. I like it's variants and not new characters which is what I want to see in the highly limited NFT drops. The references for variants in particular are diehard too, it took me awhile to get the Huckleberry reference and that one is really deep. Not really into Jetsons so don't get those particular ones.

Jetsons should have been its own wave, 3 pops here and it's pretty heavily geared towards that towards redeemables, even if they are going for a space theme. Hyped to see the Freddy is Space Ghost, C2C deserves more Pops.

General HB is never a massive one on resale markets so this one should be good for you all compared to others
:freddy4:

Animation (and occasionally Ad Icons) collector. Dorbz (RIP), Soda, Pop and Pez focused.

Vertigo813

Postby Vertigo813 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:49 pm

I am definitely in on this one, I am hoping for some luck with the queue to get some packs.
Image Image

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:58 am

Mr Yac wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:A pass for me, what is George Jetson even wearing? :eek:

i assumed he was dressed as Santa lol

but he's actually in the suit that made him fly in one episode...so clearly something the fans have been clamoring for :roflmao:

Thanks for the pic but I vaguely remember this. lol
Image Image
ImageImage

Universal_ghost

Postby Universal_ghost » Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:32 am

That freddy funko as space ghost is a 100% need/want! Can't wait to try and get some packs!

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat Jul 02, 2022 3:58 am

Some decent redeemable pops in this release, kinda liking that freddy royalty.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

comic book guy

Postby comic book guy » Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:27 am

I like Freddy the best but Astro and Huck are pretty cool too. Goodluck to everyone buying packs and trying for the redeemables!
:king: Mike

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:07 am

I just got my merit increase at work, and the extra amount per paycheck is going to go towards buying some Wax the first time around so I can keep my NFT Royalty streak going and grab all three from The Jetsons.
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:57 pm

Seems like everyone is going for Freddy, as will I. As I always say with these NfT drops, I really want him. lol the redeemables on all of these look awesome.
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

squidward

Postby squidward » Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:59 pm

I like the Freddy and probably Astro from the redeemables. I'll definitely try for a few packs and see what happens in the aftermarket.
Member of TUFF. Attended: Fundays 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, Virtual 2021, 2022. HQ Grand Opening. Hollywood Grand Opening. Making Fun Premiere. Funkon 1 & 2. Fright Night 1. Multiple SDCC, NYCC, ECCC, Fugitive Parties. Lover of Funko Artist Sketches.

popfanboy
HOF 2022 & Spirit
HOF 2022 & Spirit

Postby popfanboy » Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:20 am

When I saw the next drop was Hanna Barbera I was worried I’d have to drop a bunch of money before SDCC, but there isn’t anything I need. Not a bad drop, just none of the Hanna Barbera characters I really collect. Odd choice to me that there are three Jetsons. My ideal Hanna Barbera drop would have some Flintstones, Wacky Races, and a Soda.
Tanner
I'm an artist who dreams of working for Funko one day.
Check out some of my drawings!
Follow me on Instagram @popfanboy
ISO Any Bat Boy, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, or Ghostbuster ghost protos!

CoolNerd

Postby CoolNerd » Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:25 am

digithor wrote:Some decent redeemable pops in this release, kinda liking that freddy royalty.

I really like this Space Ghost Freddy too! Definitely gonna try complete the set in order to get one!

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:43 am

CoolNerd wrote:
digithor wrote:Some decent redeemable pops in this release, kinda liking that freddy royalty.

I really like this Space Ghost Freddy too! Definitely gonna try complete the set in order to get one!

I'm not even a big space ghost person, but more so freddy and this one just looks nice.
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

Beefsquatch

Postby Beefsquatch » Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:06 am

Freddy as Space Ghost may be my favorite Royalty so far. I wish they would produce the whole lot and then do the ones not claimed as giveaways. I understand why they don’t but I can still dream lol
Joey
IG: _beefsquatch_ (Private)
IG: the_rougarou (Public)
Twitter: Joey (The Tall One) @__beefsquatch_

Image Image

Beefsquatch

Postby Beefsquatch » Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:07 am

popfanboy wrote:When I saw the next drop was Hanna Barbera I was worried I’d have to drop a bunch of money before SDCC, but there isn’t anything I need. Not a bad drop, just none of the Hanna Barbera characters I really collect. Odd choice to me that there are three Jetsons. My ideal Hanna Barbera drop would have some Flintstones, Wacky Races, and a Soda.

Yeah really surprised there wasn’t at least one soda
Joey
IG: _beefsquatch_ (Private)
IG: the_rougarou (Public)
Twitter: Joey (The Tall One) @__beefsquatch_

Image Image

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:05 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:i went from super excited to mildly disappointed real quick. the Freddy is cool, but i wish he had the hood or at least a mask on. and the others are just meh to me, was really hoping for some obscure characters to fill out the HB void. if they were going to go so Jetsons heavy give us Orbity or MAC and if they were keeping it space themed give us the galaxy trio or Herculoids instead of friggin Huck in a space suit.

Yeah I agree I realllyyyy wanted more obscure characters or at least a soda. My wallet is happy there isn't but I still would love to have seen like the Wacky Races set get more additions (they are missing just a few racers in POP form)

You’re comment about not including a soda got me curious…of all the redeemables so far we’ve only gotten 2 sodas. I’m surprised by this and hope we see more down the line. An all soda drop would be great.

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Sun Jul 03, 2022 9:20 pm

mongoose12 wrote:You’re comment about not including a soda got me curious…of all the redeemables so far we’ve only gotten 2 sodas. I’m surprised by this and hope we see more down the line. An all soda drop would be great.

YESSSS I literally imagined that the other day! It came in a dream!! One idea was an all Freddy drop!! The other I just had was an NFT anniversary event of all sodas. Like a transformer soda, MLP soda, a new Freddy (with a soda shirt or holding a soda?), Nickelodeon soda and a TMNT one? Or more!
Image R.I.P. Buddy, my bestest friend

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Sun Jul 03, 2022 9:31 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:You’re comment about not including a soda got me curious…of all the redeemables so far we’ve only gotten 2 sodas. I’m surprised by this and hope we see more down the line. An all soda drop would be great.

YESSSS I literally imagined that the other day! It came in a dream!! One idea was an all Freddy drop!! The other I just had was an NFT anniversary event of all sodas. Like a transformer soda, MLP soda, a new Freddy (with a soda shirt or holding a soda?), Nickelodeon soda and a TMNT one? Or more!

What you mentioned sounds like a “Solely Spectacular Soda” NFT drop lol for fun it should also drop on soda saturday ijs

aprilyoufools

Postby aprilyoufools » Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:16 am

mongoose12 wrote:
FireEmblemZack wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:i went from super excited to mildly disappointed real quick. the Freddy is cool, but i wish he had the hood or at least a mask on. and the others are just meh to me, was really hoping for some obscure characters to fill out the HB void. if they were going to go so Jetsons heavy give us Orbity or MAC and if they were keeping it space themed give us the galaxy trio or Herculoids instead of friggin Huck in a space suit.

Yeah I agree I realllyyyy wanted more obscure characters or at least a soda. My wallet is happy there isn't but I still would love to have seen like the Wacky Races set get more additions (they are missing just a few racers in POP form)

You’re comment about not including a soda got me curious…of all the redeemables so far we’ve only gotten 2 sodas. I’m surprised by this and hope we see more down the line. An all soda drop would be great.

When I first heard it was Hanna-Barbera, I for sure thought there would be at least 1 soda in this drop. An all-soda drop would definitely be great to see. Maybe other Ad Icons or other Saturday morning cartoons we haven't seen yet in soda form?
she/they • ARMY | MOA | Bunnies/Tokki | FEARNOT

NightStyle

Postby NightStyle » Mon Jul 04, 2022 2:22 am

The Freddy as Space Ghost is fire

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Jul 04, 2022 4:42 am

aprilyoufools wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:
FireEmblemZack wrote:Yeah I agree I realllyyyy wanted more obscure characters or at least a soda. My wallet is happy there isn't but I still would love to have seen like the Wacky Races set get more additions (they are missing just a few racers in POP form)

When I first heard it was Hanna-Barbera, I for sure thought there would be at least 1 soda in this drop. An all-soda drop would definitely be great to see. Maybe other Ad Icons or other Saturday morning cartoons we haven't seen yet in soda form?

The first thing I thought when it was Hanna barbera is that we will see something huckleberry.
ImageImageImageImage

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:41 am

digithor wrote:
aprilyoufools wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:

The first thing I thought when it was Hanna barbera is that we will see something huckleberry.

The grail for the set is actually Huckleberry Hound in a space outfit.

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:02 am

aprilyoufools wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:
FireEmblemZack wrote:Yeah I agree I realllyyyy wanted more obscure characters or at least a soda. My wallet is happy there isn't but I still would love to have seen like the Wacky Races set get more additions (they are missing just a few racers in POP form)

I was hoping for a soda redemption. The last soda redemption was the Freddy halloween set unless I missed a drop.
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:08 am

willy wonka wrote:
aprilyoufools wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:

I was hoping for a soda redemption. The last soda redemption was the Freddy halloween set unless I missed a drop.

Scooby droop had one, a witch doctor soda. :)

CoolNerd

Postby CoolNerd » Mon Jul 04, 2022 9:36 am

digithor wrote:
CoolNerd wrote:

I'm not even a big space ghost person, but more so freddy and this one just looks nice.

To be fair...most of the Freddy under NFT royalty are pretty awesome!

Imagery
Hall of Fame Class of 2022

Postby Imagery » Mon Jul 04, 2022 11:24 am

Stoked for this set — I need them all. But like some others here, I do wish they'd done some more obscure HB characters. Still, I can't wait for the Space Ghost Freddy!
Funklub member 2016000004714 a.k.a. Sarah
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Mon Jul 04, 2022 1:44 pm

mongoose12 wrote:
willy wonka wrote:
aprilyoufools wrote:When I first heard it was Hanna-Barbera, I for sure thought there would be at least 1 soda in this drop. An all-soda drop would definitely be great to see. Maybe other Ad Icons or other Saturday morning cartoons we haven't seen yet in soda form?

Scooby droop had one, a witch doctor soda. :)

Right, I couldn't get in on that one so missed it.
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

digithor

Postby digithor » Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:29 am

CoolNerd wrote:
digithor wrote:
CoolNerd wrote:I really like this Space Ghost Freddy too! Definitely gonna try complete the set in order to get one!

That is true, most of them are. I guess it is subjective though.
ImageImageImageImage

funko_gtx91

Postby funko_gtx91 » Tue Jul 05, 2022 1:20 am

I am surprised it wasn’t the first NFT set

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:34 am

funko_gtx91 wrote:

this is true, given the history funko has with HB i could have seen it being the first drop...but that said i loved the tmnt drop and can't believe we're close to it having been 1 year ago (august).

aprilyoufools

Postby aprilyoufools » Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:42 am

mongoose12 wrote:
funko_gtx91 wrote:

this is true, given the history funko has with HB i could have seen it being the first drop...but that said i loved the tmnt drop and can't believe we're close to it having been 1 year ago (august).

True, I could've seen either Hanna-Barbera or something ad icons being the very first drop. Then again, we did get Big Boy for the second drop. Now that it's getting more difficult to get packs at the initial release, I'm constantly on the edge of my seat for the next NFT announcement.
she/they • ARMY | MOA | Bunnies/Tokki | FEARNOT

CoolNerd

Postby CoolNerd » Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:45 am

digithor wrote:
CoolNerd wrote:
digithor wrote:

Yes totally! However I find the recent mold of Freddy are more creative then those before. Could be my own personal opinion but Im really glad most came out awesome.

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:34 pm

CoolNerd wrote:
digithor wrote:
CoolNerd wrote:To be fair...most of the Freddy under NFT royalty are pretty awesome!

Yes totally! However I find the recent mold of Freddy are more creative then those before. Could be my own personal opinion but Im really glad most came out awesome.

Agreed. It's been great that the Freddys have actually been new molds rather than head swaps for the royalty redemptions
Funklub member 2016000004714 a.k.a. Sarah
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

disneyfunkoaddict

Postby disneyfunkoaddict » Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:47 pm

im tempted to try this set now, im really loving the physical pops for this one.

a99kitten
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby a99kitten » Tue Jul 05, 2022 4:38 pm

Definitely excited about this one. Have so many Hucks in the house - need MOAR lol And totally need that Astro!
FunKlub member #10577 Celeste reporting for duty :) December 2016 Collector of the Month! 2021 Hall of Fame!
5 Customs, 70 protos, 2800+ POPs (+ MLP vinyls, Hikari, Wobblers, Minis, Soda, Dorbz..)

ImageImage

Return to “NFT/Digital”