Funko has entered the world of Non-fungible tokens!
TheNeck

Re: Avatar NFTs!

Postby TheNeck » Fri Aug 12, 2022 6:16 pm

L3g3nD33 wrote:Did pretty good on this set. Opened 3 premium and 6 standard packs and walked away with full royalty, 1 grail and 2 legendary (including painted lady).

you did AWESOME, CONGRATS!

weird question for you, did you open all your packs right or away after you bought them. or did you wait a little bit before you opened them?
Call me Roger(Rog) https://www.instagram.com/thenecks_funkos/
Funklub #4453
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

L3g3nD33

Postby L3g3nD33 » Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:06 pm

TheNeck wrote:
L3g3nD33 wrote:Did pretty good on this set. Opened 3 premium and 6 standard packs and walked away with full royalty, 1 grail and 2 legendary (including painted lady).

weird question for you, did you open all your packs right or away after you bought them. or did you wait a little bit before you opened them?

I opened the premiums shortly after the drop was over. That’s when I pulled the grail and 2 legendary. I opened the standards later at night and only got a few epics.
Collecting Funko since 2016
Funko Fundays 2018, 2022, 2023
Funko Fright Night 2022
Funatics Day Out 9
San Diego Comic-Con 2019, 2022, 2023, 2024
New York Comic Con 2021, 2022, 2023

Image Image Image Image Image

gospeedracer

Postby gospeedracer » Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:12 pm

obudu wrote:
gospeedracer wrote:This was my 1st time trying the NFT thing and I opened a Droppp account and when the sale started it said wait time in ue more than one hour. So I sat there and watched the # of packs going down down down and then said sold out. Oh well maybe net time :freddy3: :freddy4:

Yes, it is getting harder to buy from drop since a lot of people getting into funko NFT. Basically supply vs demand. I was in queue for around 35 minutes. I only got 2 Premium packs and my brother able to buy 2 Premium packs for me. So total 4 Premium packs lol :freddy3:
Standard packs are sold out faster than Premium packs bc they are allowed to buy 6 standard packs per transaction.

I was actually hoping for 3 premium and 1 regular but no luck. Life goes on it was my 1st time trying but not my last. Hope everyone is happy with what you got. :freddy3: :freddy4: :freddy2:

popfanboy
HOF 2022 & Spirit
HOF 2022 & Spirit

Postby popfanboy » Fri Aug 12, 2022 9:52 pm

jambes wrote:I finished the royalty set and have them all except fire Nation Aang. I have an extra redeemable Painted Lady and an extra Varrick so on the fence if I want to sell them and try my luck on packs to get Aang, or buy Aang, or just keep the pops and trade them off later. I ended up pulling three Kuruk and kept getting lucky selling them and getting the other legendaries I needed in packs

Very happy to mostly complete my 1st NFT set. Cost a little more than I anticipated but having pulled two Painted Ladys has me currently sitting with a little profit. Again I don't think I will do NFTs again unless there is a Sailor Moon release. I love gambling but this was stressful!

Congrats on the pulls! I would personally just sell those two legendaries and buy Aang outright if you have to have him in the collection. The grail odds are the worst they've ever been with this drop at a 0.16% chance. All the legendaries besides Painted Lady are worth less than a pack so the chances of you pulling the grail or breaking even again is low.
Tanner
I'm an artist who dreams of working for Funko one day.
Check out some of my drawings!
Follow me on Instagram @popfanboy
ISO Any Bat Boy, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, or Ghostbuster ghost protos!

todaresq

Postby todaresq » Fri Aug 12, 2022 10:21 pm

popfanboy wrote:
jambes wrote:I finished the royalty set and have them all except fire Nation Aang. I have an extra redeemable Painted Lady and an extra Varrick so on the fence if I want to sell them and try my luck on packs to get Aang, or buy Aang, or just keep the pops and trade them off later. I ended up pulling three Kuruk and kept getting lucky selling them and getting the other legendaries I needed in packs

Very happy to mostly complete my 1st NFT set. Cost a little more than I anticipated but having pulled two Painted Ladys has me currently sitting with a little profit. Again I don't think I will do NFTs again unless there is a Sailor Moon release. I love gambling but this was stressful!

Congrats on the pulls! I would personally just sell those two legendaries and buy Aang outright if you have to have him in the collection. The grail odds are the worst they've ever been with this drop at a 0.16% chance. All the legendaries besides Painted Lady are worth less than a pack so the chances of you pulling the grail or breaking even again is low.

I think Painted Lady is going to match or beat the Aang price... similar to how Ember is staying high.

I opened 5 Premium and 3 standard. No redeemable until my last card of the last pack. Painted Lady. Very relieved at that point.

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:01 am

I am hoping with the fact it doesn't say series 1 like it does with others including the new power ranger that this will be the last time I go crazy trying for all the redeemables
Signed Pops:101
MM: 116
Pops :554
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Signed DW Silence
Top Pop: Cobweb Bilbo

funko_gtx91

Postby funko_gtx91 » Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:39 am

bluesnote wrote:
funko_gtx91 wrote:
aprilyoufools wrote:There's this thread to read through to get you started a little bit: https://www.funkofunatic.com/viewtopic. ... 6&t=101551
I'm sure there's also videos on YouTube if you search there, if you need a more visual walkthrough when navigating through a Funko NFT release and the secondary market to complete your set or buy/sell/trade NFTs.

Also a good stream to watch is Sully on twitch look up cssully he will help you understand nfts

Thanks! Do you happen to have the link to that? Is it on YT or Twitch?

It’s on twitch…… https://www.twitch.tv/cssully

Cchavez77

Postby Cchavez77 » Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:02 am

Serlent wrote:This might be the closest we get to anime NFT pops
i will try to get my packs but its nearly impossible now in days

Yea I took my L but it’s ok. On to the next drop
Funko Hollywood Grand opening
Funko Fundays 18-19
Sdcc 07-08, 18-19

Rick_Morty46

Postby Rick_Morty46 » Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:42 am

TheNeck wrote:

Wow, congrats, you must have got no repeat cards. I got 2 premiums and 6 standard packs and I'm no where near a royaltie. It was scary this time around, I opened all my packs except for 1 premium and got nothing not even a epic. Waited a few days because I knew it would be upsetting to get nothing. Finally opened the last pack and got to card number 14, second to last card and it was the painted lady, that was a close call.

Rick_Morty46

Postby Rick_Morty46 » Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:47 am

Shadowfyre wrote:I snagged two premium packs because I'm addicted to ripping packs - however - I have maintained self control and haven't touched them yet. I'm still really struggling LOL I don't have any Avatar pops in my collection, and I think I burned all my luck opening MLP packs but I am so tempted to open these. What to do, what to do.......

Open 1 pack and wait a few days, hopefully you get legendarys on the first pack you open. This one was frustrating for me because I didn't get a a legendary till I opened the very last premium pack second to last card.

TheNeck

Postby TheNeck » Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:21 am

Aang Freddy will be my first royalty I actually complete, I only need 7 epics and I'm done.
Funklub #4453
ImageImage

aprilyoufools

Postby aprilyoufools » Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:32 am

TheNeck wrote:Aang Freddy will be my first royalty I actually complete, I only need 7 epics and I'm done.

Nice! Good luck with the hunt for those epics; definitely keep track of the lowest they're going for and hopefully you're able to get the rest of the epics at a decent price point.

Here's some helpful links:
https://tracker.popinstock.com/RoyaltySetStatus -- Type your wallet address(es) and indicate which collection you're tracking. It'll also provide a full list of what you need to complete a specific royalty set and how much each NFT is going for.

https://tracker.popinstock.com/Avatar -- Gives a full overview as well how much a royalty set and each redeemable is currently going for.
she/they • ARMY | MOA | Bunnies/Tokki | FEARNOT

gokou105
Hall of Fame Class of 2022

Postby gokou105 » Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:41 am

bigant212 wrote:
gokou105 wrote:
scullysdad wrote:
The last few drops seems to have done better combating bots, and if this one is the same then we should all get packs. Good luck, I am hoping to get through the line at least once but hopefully twice.

Good luck tomorrow!!! We should get packs but last drop had line cutters

The always find a way around. But yes hoping we all score!

How did you do? Good I hope
Calvin

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:46 am

TheNeck wrote:Aang Freddy will be my first royalty I actually complete, I only need 7 epics and I'm done.

I'd say finish up quick, prices are starting to rise 7 are between $10 and $11, two are around $12 and zuko is around $14 and rising.

TheNeck

Postby TheNeck » Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:05 am

aprilyoufools wrote:

Nice! Good luck with the hunt for those epics; definitely keep track of the lowest they're going for and hopefully you're able to get the rest of the epics at a decent price point.

Here's some helpful links:
https://tracker.popinstock.com/RoyaltySetStatus -- Type your wallet address(es) and indicate which collection you're tracking. It'll also provide a full list of what you need to complete a specific royalty set and how much each NFT is going for.

https://tracker.popinstock.com/Avatar -- Gives a full overview as well how much a royalty set and each redeemable is currently going for.

thanks for the tips, i actually have been using tracker.popinstock but didnt know about the royaltysetstatus link. weird thing it shows 31 cards missing but i know i only need 7 epics directly from droppp itself.
Funklub #4453
ImageImage

TheNeck

Postby TheNeck » Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:06 am

Dsho333 wrote:

I'd say finish up quick, prices are starting to rise 7 are between $10 and $11, two are around $12 and zuko is around $14 and rising.

yes im going to finish up today for sure.
Funklub #4453
ImageImage

bigant212

Postby bigant212 » Sat Aug 13, 2022 12:30 pm

gokou105 wrote:
bigant212 wrote:
gokou105 wrote:
Good luck tomorrow!!! We should get packs but last drop had line cutters

Wait wasn’t bad, ended up with 1 legendary on my first card and then all downhill from there on. How’d you Do?

L3g3nD33

Postby L3g3nD33 » Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:12 pm

Rick_Morty46 wrote:
TheNeck wrote:

Wow, congrats, you must have got no repeat cards. I got 2 premiums and 6 standard packs and I'm no where near a royaltie. It was scary this time around, I opened all my packs except for 1 premium and got nothing not even a epic. Waited a few days because I knew it would be upsetting to get nothing. Finally opened the last pack and got to card number 14, second to last card and it was the painted lady, that was a close call.

Thought I had replied to your message... I actually did not pull many dupes. And I was lucky in that I pulled 9/10 epics and most of the rares needed for royalty. I traded away my extras for anything missing. And then I bought the commons and uncommons on the marketplace - most of what I was missing cost anywhere between $0.03-0.20. What I couldn't trade before, I sold off and just reused that WAX to buy.
Collecting Funko since 2016
Funko Fundays 2018, 2022, 2023
Funko Fright Night 2022
Funatics Day Out 9
San Diego Comic-Con 2019, 2022, 2023, 2024
New York Comic Con 2021, 2022, 2023

Image Image Image Image Image

TheNeck

Postby TheNeck » Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:13 pm

completed my 1st royalty set with Avatar. :freddy2:

its all down hill from here, now i want every royalty set from now on. after doing SDCC and Fundays it got me back into collecting. :(
Funklub #4453
ImageImage

Shadowfyre

Postby Shadowfyre » Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:17 pm

Rick_Morty46 wrote:
Shadowfyre wrote:I snagged two premium packs because I'm addicted to ripping packs - however - I have maintained self control and haven't touched them yet. I'm still really struggling LOL I don't have any Avatar pops in my collection, and I think I burned all my luck opening MLP packs but I am so tempted to open these. What to do, what to do.......

Open 1 pack and wait a few days, hopefully you get legendarys on the first pack you open. This one was frustrating for me because I didn't get a a legendary till I opened the very last premium pack second to last card.

I did cave and open a pack - luck was on my side! Painted Lady Lego, 2 Epics and a few Rares.
Hi, my name is Shady or as some would say Randi with an i

World of Warcraft Veteran & Feral Druid main

I have been collecting for about 8 years now - I attended my first Fundays in 2017!

Very first pop - Godzilla (Burning)

I currently collect:
*Anything that looks interesting!
*Maleficent* - would someday LOVE to own a Maleficent dragon proto!
MLP - Pony Power!
Some Disney, Sonic, Godzilla & Freddys!

:mal:

hailmary25

Postby hailmary25 » Sat Aug 13, 2022 1:26 pm

TheNeck wrote:completed my 1st royalty set with Avatar. :freddy2:

its all down hill from here, now i want every royalty set from now on. after doing SDCC and Fundays it got me back into collecting. :(

I have felt that way a couple tines. Like my live for collecting would wane and then I would go to fundays and the passion ignited again.
Signed Pops:101
MM: 116
Pops :554
First Pop: Jax Teller
Most Recent: Signed DW Silence
Top Pop: Cobweb Bilbo

jambes
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby jambes » Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:46 am

Ended up pulling a third painted lady and a 5th Kuruk. I am holding the painted ladies for now and just keep swapping the kuruks for packs. If I get bored or the luck runs out I'll just buy Aang with my extras. So close!

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun Aug 14, 2022 3:32 am

Seeing people having all this success makes a person want to get some packs to open.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

gokou105

Postby gokou105 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:17 am

bigant212 wrote:
gokou105 wrote:
bigant212 wrote:

Wait wasn’t bad, ended up with 1 legendary on my first card and then all downhill from there on. How’d you Do?

I helped some get packs.
Calvin

katersatz

Postby katersatz » Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:46 am

digithor wrote:Seeing people having all this success makes a person want to get some packs to open.

I think those of us who failed need to be more vocal...like me, who bought two premiums and ended up with only a couple epics and MULTIPLE duplicate cards per pack. :-& ;-)

At least compared to regular gambling, you still get something that can be sold to get some capital back...or adds to a potential royalty set.

Though honestly, if you want THE ABSOLUTE BEST redeemable character available...you can just go buy Varrick right now for less money than two premium packs. =D>
"Everyone's a fan of...too many things."

Image ImageImage Image

lazcommalisa
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby lazcommalisa » Sun Aug 14, 2022 11:03 am

jambes wrote:Ended up pulling a third painted lady and a 5th Kuruk. I am holding the painted ladies for now and just keep swapping the kuruks for packs. If I get bored or the luck runs out I'll just buy Aang with my extras. So close!

HOLY SMOKES!!! That's so many redeemables-congrats (maybe go buy some actual lotto tickets lol) !!! I got an extra Varrick and Kuruk and thought I was doing good. Hope Aang will be added to your collection soon

obudu

Postby obudu » Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:05 pm

gospeedracer wrote:
obudu wrote:
gospeedracer wrote:This was my 1st time trying the NFT thing and I opened a Droppp account and when the sale started it said wait time in ue more than one hour. So I sat there and watched the # of packs going down down down and then said sold out. Oh well maybe net time :freddy3: :freddy4:

Yes, it is getting harder to buy from drop since a lot of people getting into funko NFT. Basically supply vs demand. I was in queue for around 35 minutes. I only got 2 Premium packs and my brother able to buy 2 Premium packs for me. So total 4 Premium packs lol :freddy3:
Standard packs are sold out faster than Premium packs bc they are allowed to buy 6 standard packs per transaction.

I was actually hoping for 3 premium and 1 regular but no luck. Life goes on it was my 1st time trying but not my last. Hope everyone is happy with what you got. :freddy3: :freddy4: :freddy2:

Yeah I bought some legendaries through secondary market. I am waiting for painted lady and fire nation aang price to go down a little bit then I will buy.

theraven00

Postby theraven00 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 2:03 am

TheNeck wrote:completed my 1st royalty set with Avatar. :freddy2:

Congrats on completing your first royalty! Are you going to try for the Power Rangers set?
Poppin'

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:35 am

katersatz wrote:
digithor wrote:Seeing people having all this success makes a person want to get some packs to open.

I think those of us who failed need to be more vocal...like me, who bought two premiums and ended up with only a couple epics and MULTIPLE duplicate cards per pack. :-& ;-)

At least compared to regular gambling, you still get something that can be sold to get some capital back...or adds to a potential royalty set.

Though honestly, if you want THE ABSOLUTE BEST redeemable character available...you can just go buy Varrick right now for less money than two premium packs. =D>

Yeah, that's a much easier route for a redeemable.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

jayyy714

Postby jayyy714 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 1:39 pm

lazcommalisa wrote:
jayyy714 wrote:
lazcommalisa wrote:
Open your packs lol lol lol manifesting positive vibes for a bunch of good cards!

It worked!! I scored the redemptions I wanted! Haha

And you got royalty too \:D/ or at least close to it

Haha I did your help was huge!!!
Instagram @Keepitnerdy15
Pop Quiz Season 1 Contestant

I want Disney Errrything! The
Funko Fundays 2016 Team Deadpool, 2017 Team Rebel Alliance, 2018 Team Gremlins and 2022 Proto Robos Champs! 2023 Team Lumberjacks
Making Fun premiere
ISO
Disney Parks Protos All of them! (Missing Br’er Fox and Br’er Rabbit for Splash Mountain set)
Haunted Mansion
Matterhorn
Freddy Jack Skellington!

Serlent

Postby Serlent » Mon Aug 15, 2022 6:53 pm

Cchavez77 wrote:

yeah i agree. now on to power rangers. i do think Zordon is the true grail regardless if its a legendary
Image Image

theraven00

Postby theraven00 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:51 pm

Serlent wrote:
Cchavez77 wrote:

yeah i agree. now on to power rangers. i do think Zordon is the true grail regardless if its a legendary

I can't really tell what that one will look like, will it be a floating head?
Poppin'

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Mon Aug 15, 2022 8:16 pm

This Avatar dropp was rough, barely scored anything with the packs I got. However, I did get some pretty good deals on AH atleast
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

Call me C.J. :)
Events: Fundays 2022 & 2023, Fright Night 2022, FDO9
Collection: 372 pieces as of 03/25/24
ISO Proto: Paka Paka Dragon

Bad Motherfunko

Postby Bad Motherfunko » Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:53 pm

First post!

For my first NFT drop I did exceptionally well. I pulled over half of the redeemable tokens. After a few days got royalty for the set. I am so hyped for the physical set, can't wait to be able to redeem so my set is "whole" again. Anyone else hoping this drop went well enough that they might make a regular Bolin for The Legend of Korea set? Common or at least retailer exclusive.

Well that's it for my first post. I hope to see everyone around here a lot more from today on.
Avatar Protos: https://i.imgur.com/iLdXwes.jpg
Collecting Funko since 2012.
Main Collections: Anything Avatar or Game of Thrones/House of the Dragon
Events Attended: Funko Hollywood Opening, Funkon '21, Fundays '22, SDCC '19/'22
Proud member of Funko Fiends (PSW) and The United Funko Family <3
Instagrams: @bad.motherfunko & @lollipop_customs

ISO Avatar the Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra Protos

x56735x

Postby x56735x » Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:11 am

hopefully everyone was able to redeem any physical NFT's in time. I got lucky i was notified by email with only 2 days to spare! now for the long waiting game...
ImageImage

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Fri Jan 13, 2023 6:51 am

x56735x wrote:hopefully everyone was able to redeem any physical NFT's in time. I got lucky i was notified by email with only 2 days to spare! now for the long waiting game...

There is a discord group too that notify you. So you should also join the more the notification the better
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Sat Jan 14, 2023 6:59 pm

x56735x wrote:hopefully everyone was able to redeem any physical NFT's in time. I got lucky i was notified by email with only 2 days to spare! now for the long waiting game...

The happiness you feel after the long wait is worth it, once you get those pops in your hand, huh? lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

lazcommalisa
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby lazcommalisa » Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:57 am

I got my email yesterday that my royalty shipped :)

nathan_bakken

Postby nathan_bakken » Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:16 pm

Interesting, none of mine have shipped yet. But it does say "Preparing to Ship" so that must be a good sign.
Fright Night 2022
instagram: nathan.bakken

FunCo010

Postby FunCo010 » Mon Mar 06, 2023 6:47 am

They will probably start to ship today or tomorrow. Fingers crossed and I hope they arrive minty
PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: FUNCO010

Return to “NFT/Digital”