Funko has entered the world of Non-fungible tokens!
ddiggler421

Re: Avatar NFTs!

Postby ddiggler421 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:43 pm

Kinda strange they didn’t make Freddy as aang bald or at the very least gave him darker hair to match aangs hair when he did have hair

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:44 pm

OMG this set is so awesome, I’m scared for this drop and my wallet because I really really want that grail lol
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

Call me C.J. :)
Events: Fundays 2022 & 2023, Fright Night 2022, FDO9
Collection: 372 pieces as of 03/25/24
ISO Proto: Paka Paka Dragon

Shadowfyre

Postby Shadowfyre » Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:50 pm

My husband and Brother in Law both like Avatar - I may have to buy some of these! :)
Hi, my name is Shady or as some would say Randi with an i

World of Warcraft Veteran & Feral Druid main

I have been collecting for about 8 years now - I attended my first Fundays in 2017!

Very first pop - Godzilla (Burning)

I currently collect:
*Anything that looks interesting!
*Maleficent* - would someday LOVE to own a Maleficent dragon proto!
MLP - Pony Power!
Some Disney, Sonic, Godzilla & Freddys!

:mal:

obudu

Postby obudu » Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:53 pm

jagpop wrote:
aprilyoufools wrote:
obudu wrote:Good news is you only need 92 cards to complete Royalty set compared to 126 cards from DC Royalty set.

Yeah, any royalty set over 100 NFTs was rough esp if you didn't get in to buy packs during the drop. That's how we kinda gave up with Nickelodeon.

92 is not bad at all. Thanks for the info. Now to hope in getting a few packs to ease the pain a little.

Yes, it's not bad tbh. Even my first Royalty set (Scooby Doo) needs 125 cards. That was a hassle considering how expensive packs and epic cards were. Hopefully I can get some packs from the drop.

cptsailor

Postby cptsailor » Fri Jul 29, 2022 3:57 pm

This is officially dangerous for me
Hi, I'm Dillon!

IG: cptsailor

lunarembrace

Postby lunarembrace » Fri Jul 29, 2022 4:47 pm

I'm totally in the minority when it comes to obscure characters being made into super-limited Pop!s obtainable only by gambling money or insane secondary. Haha. I stopped collecting this line, and I'm still pretty bummed Painted Lady is only getting made this way.

I like it better when lower piece counts are Freddy, chrome, rainbow, and all those random flocked/glow in the dark/glitter coatings.
Melissa

DougieFresh_83

Postby DougieFresh_83 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:23 pm

Ayyy finally a Bolin POP!

Hauntslice

Postby Hauntslice » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:28 pm

My favorite out of all of these is the Painted Lady!

beckysaurus
HoF 2018 & CotM
HoF 2018 & CotM

Postby beckysaurus » Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:52 pm

I am SO EXCITED for this drop! That Painted Lady is amazing! I also love the grail and Royalty. Despite getting two Aang Freddies in a short period of time, they are both awesome. And with a higher royalty number, hopefully it's much easier to obtain. So many packs. Good luck everyone!
San Diego funatic

Universal_ghost

Postby Universal_ghost » Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:47 pm

This is gonna be another big one! Hyped for it!

bigant212

Postby bigant212 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:48 pm

Will definitely be trying my luck hopefully on this one! I like this aang freddy better than the fundays one

Cchavez77

Postby Cchavez77 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 7:52 pm

renardchua wrote:Oh boy! This will be fun!

Hopefully easier to get then the last one!
Funko Hollywood Grand opening
Funko Fundays 18-19
Sdcc 07-08, 18-19

Dewdis

Postby Dewdis » Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:53 pm

Gearing up by selling JASB collection to fund this lol

Can’t wait for the collection gallery to come out just to see what characters they made in NFT form!

Serlent

Postby Serlent » Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:57 pm

This might be the closest we get to anime NFT pops
i will try to get my packs but its nearly impossible now in days
Image Image

Serlent

Postby Serlent » Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:58 pm

Fire Nation Aang is my mission really want this one
Image Image

Rick_Morty46

Postby Rick_Morty46 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:41 pm

I can't wait and they sail it's going to be the largest amount released so far. So allot of people should have a better chance at the drop and a longer wait, lol.

Rick_Morty46

Postby Rick_Morty46 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:49 pm

Cchavez77 wrote:

I think it will be much easier to get but much harder to win physical redemptions, and to complete royalties. In the past sets you would need like 13 epics to complete the series and sometimes spend 10 or higher. From third partys to complete the epics which could get expensive. How many epics will we need to complete in avatar?

Rick_Morty46

Postby Rick_Morty46 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:51 pm

Trendkill24hr wrote:OMG this set is so awesome, I’m scared for this drop and my wallet because I really really want that grail lol

I haven't got a grail on any of the drops yet, beginning to wonder if it really exists .

Rick_Morty46

Postby Rick_Morty46 » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:55 pm

obudu wrote:
jagpop wrote:
aprilyoufools wrote:Yeah, any royalty set over 100 NFTs was rough esp if you didn't get in to buy packs during the drop. That's how we kinda gave up with Nickelodeon.

92 is not bad at all. Thanks for the info. Now to hope in getting a few packs to ease the pain a little.

Yes, it's not bad tbh. Even my first Royalty set (Scooby Doo) needs 125 cards. That was a hassle considering how expensive packs and epic cards were. Hopefully I can get some packs from the drop.

It's so crazy that I hardly get any epic cards in all the drops. So then I have to pay over 10 for each epic card which could get very expensive.

LakerSpartan117

Postby LakerSpartan117 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:12 am

Dsho333 wrote:Excited for this set, but if I miss out I'll be alright.

This is the exact same feeling I've had about most of the NFT's so far. I've only been able to score 2 redeemables so far (and I've only tried 3 times for Funko NFT's) but because of how difficult it is to even get a pack, I don't feel so bad when I miss out.

The only one I was sore about missing out was the Danny Phantom redeemables from the Nickelodeon release.

In fact, I can't help but feel a little bit happy when I do miss out lol
ImageImageImageImageImage

SableGem

Postby SableGem » Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:36 am

This is the Nft drop I’m gonna try going all in on lol. Finally got the bolin I’ve always wanted
Hi I am Anthony from Fl
Main interests are
Dragonball
Ad icons
Disney
Marvel
Love meeting so many fellow collectors and glad to be part of such a great community
:freddy1:

gokou105
Hall of Fame Class of 2022
Hall of Fame Class of 2022

Postby gokou105 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:04 am

Hopefully it'll be easier to get as there will be approximately 62k packs.
Calvin

caziusclay

Postby caziusclay » Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:17 am

I'm excited for this drop! I don't collect Avatar myself, but a really good friend of mine does, and he does not know the first thing about about NFTs. lol. I'm happy to do the hunting for him on this drop.
Instagram: @djcaziusclay

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:19 am

LakerSpartan117 wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:Excited for this set, but if I miss out I'll be alright.

This is the exact same feeling I've had about most of the NFT's so far. I've only been able to score 2 redeemables so far (and I've only tried 3 times for Funko NFT's) but because of how difficult it is to even get a pack, I don't feel so bad when I miss out.

The only one I was sore about missing out was the Danny Phantom redeemables from the Nickelodeon release.

In fact, I can't help but feel a little bit happy when I do miss out lol

Yeah its been hard getting packs, I always kinda hope I don't like the next drop so if I try and miss, I'm not disappointed haha

I needed those Danny Phantom ones so I'm glad I got em.

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:21 am

Rick_Morty46 wrote:

I think it will be much easier to get but much harder to win physical redemptions, and to complete royalties. In the past sets you would need like 13 epics to complete the series and sometimes spend 10 or higher. From third partys to complete the epics which could get expensive. How many epics will we need to complete in avatar?

I believe the redeemables have pretty much the same odds no matter how many packs, besides grail since that is always 999.

The Avatar set only has 10 epics, I'm guessing it they will be around 15 each.

Vertigo813

Postby Vertigo813 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:49 pm

gokou105 wrote:Hopefully it'll be easier to get as there will be approximately 62k packs.

I am trying to remain optimistic as well these will be easier to get with a much higher pack count. However DC had a high pack count (admittedly not as high as this) and they were tough to get. Fingers crossed!
Image Image

theoriginalz

Postby theoriginalz » Sat Jul 30, 2022 3:54 pm

obudu wrote:6 Redeemables with 62,500 total packs. That's insane. :eek:
With over 4000 Royalty sets. My wallet is about to go broke again after DC NFT :freddy2:

it's worse than dc ](*,)
First POP! - 2012
First Fundays - 2019
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
First FDO - 2023
I LOVE Gold Vinyl
The United Funko Family

M37R01D

Postby M37R01D » Sat Jul 30, 2022 4:14 pm

Alot of packs but will be sought-after
Will definitely go for at least the freddy
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Admin of - Funko NFT Collectors BST, Funko Paka Paka & Snapsies BSTC & Funko Mystery Minis Hunt BSTC on FB

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Sat Jul 30, 2022 6:45 pm

theoriginalz wrote:
it's worse than dc ](*,)

In which ways is it worse?

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:45 pm

Vertigo813 wrote:
gokou105 wrote:Hopefully it'll be easier to get as there will be approximately 62k packs.

I am trying to remain optimistic as well these will be easier to get with a much higher pack count. However DC had a high pack count (admittedly not as high as this) and they were tough to get. Fingers crossed!

The last few drops seems to have done better combating bots, and if this one is the same then we should all get packs. Good luck, I am hoping to get through the line at least once but hopefully twice.
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

theoriginalz

Postby theoriginalz » Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:23 am

Dsho333 wrote:
theoriginalz wrote:
it's worse than dc ](*,)

odds, packs, everything except the actual pops lol
First POP! - 2012
First Fundays - 2019
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
First FDO - 2023
I LOVE Gold Vinyl
The United Funko Family

Tynett
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Tynett » Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:26 am

Just had to set my calendar, I miss most drops because I simply get too caught up in my conference calls - gonna be ready this time!
Collection Focus - Star Wars, LOST, Video Games, 90's TV
Image Image

Rick_Morty46

Postby Rick_Morty46 » Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:15 am

Dsho333 wrote:
Rick_Morty46 wrote:

I believe the redeemables have pretty much the same odds no matter how many packs, besides grail since that is always 999.

The Avatar set only has 10 epics, I'm guessing it they will be around 15 each.

Your probably right.

Jade-Rex

Postby Jade-Rex » Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:06 am

lunarembrace wrote:I'm totally in the minority when it comes to obscure characters being made into super-limited Pop!s obtainable only by gambling money or insane secondary. Haha. I stopped collecting this line, and I'm still pretty bummed Painted Lady is only getting made this way.

I like it better when lower piece counts are Freddy, chrome, rainbow, and all those random flocked/glow in the dark/glitter coatings.

I'm definitely with ya! The thing I dislike most is the gambling aspect. At least with Chases and blind boxes you're getting a product at the end.

I hope the painted lady at least has a more traditional release with gitd variant or something.
Pop count: 300+ (lost count lol)
Dream Pop: Fantasy Barbarian Bakugo
ISO: Bakugo Proto, Picklez and Chester holo cards
Lines I Miss: Wetmore Forest, Boo Hollow

lunarembrace

Postby lunarembrace » Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:12 am

Jade-Rex wrote:
lunarembrace wrote:I'm totally in the minority when it comes to obscure characters being made into super-limited Pop!s obtainable only by gambling money or insane secondary. Haha. I stopped collecting this line, and I'm still pretty bummed Painted Lady is only getting made this way.

I'm definitely with ya! The thing I dislike most is the gambling aspect. At least with Chases and blind boxes you're getting a product at the end.

I hope the painted lady at least has a more traditional release with gitd variant or something.

I know my main man SpongeBob is probably going to be up soon for his NFT treatment if Nickelodeon is going to be a major theme. And..I'm not prepared for that. They'll probably give out Pearl and Mrs. Puff, and I'm not ready to lose out. But I just don't know if it's enough for me to want to buy packs. I spend way too much without buying digital things on my collection in general, and I think my husband is starting to notice.
Melissa

Jade-Rex

Postby Jade-Rex » Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:22 am

lunarembrace wrote:
Jade-Rex wrote:

I know my main man SpongeBob is probably going to be up soon for his NFT treatment if Nickelodeon is going to be a major theme. And..I'm not prepared for that. They'll probably give out Pearl and Mrs. Puff, and I'm not ready to lose out. But I just don't know if it's enough for me to want to buy packs. I spend way too much without buying digital things on my collection in general, and I think my husband is starting to notice.

Lol I'm sorry, I'm picturing your husband slowly realizing he's surrounded by figures. Like opening a closet door and they just pour out. It's definitely tough and expensive being a collector!

I worry the same way about My Hero Academia. Anime is hard enough to collect, but an NFT drop is gonna be bonkers. I save my rarer pops as a just in case and hope they can help me make a trade someday. But I know I'll probably cave if the redeemable is a favorite character.
Pop count: 300+ (lost count lol)
Dream Pop: Fantasy Barbarian Bakugo
ISO: Bakugo Proto, Picklez and Chester holo cards
Lines I Miss: Wetmore Forest, Boo Hollow

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:00 am

theoriginalz wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:
theoriginalz wrote:
it's worse than dc ](*,)

odds, packs, everything except the actual pops lol

The odds aren't even a half of a percent different(epic and up) and it has more packs. Also has less NFTs to complete royalty. Wouldn't consider that worse.

PuertoRicanpophunter

Postby PuertoRicanpophunter » Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:43 pm

Awesome set. My son is a huge Avatar fan. He lost his mind when they Announced this.

Charger14
Hall of Fame Class of 2023
Hall of Fame Class of 2023

Postby Charger14 » Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:31 pm

Will try for these.
WOBBLER WANT LIST:
GROOVY GHOULIES - MUST HAVE
HECKLE & JECKLE
20" GALACTUS
DC SUPERHEROES

Cchavez77

Postby Cchavez77 » Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:55 pm

Rick_Morty46 wrote:
Cchavez77 wrote:

That makes sense, but I havnt been able to even land a pack the last few drops so that’s been tough too.
Funko Hollywood Grand opening
Funko Fundays 18-19
Sdcc 07-08, 18-19

Return to “NFT/Digital”